House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Meh I'm not leaving until 10, if I can even bebothered ^_^ Bad wolfie! Razz Poor Justin needs to sleep!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:47 pm

Good on you, Scampi! Very HappyIndeed he does. *Glances over to Jack and frowns slightly.* I'm sorry about the other night. I shouldn't be sorry - I have as much right to spend time with Elsa as everyone else - but I'm sorry that it upset you. I understand that you wanted to speak to her and I took that chance away from you :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:53 pm

It's fine, I mean, I'm sure I'll get another chance to talk to he, just not today though *shrugs and stands up to stretch his legs* Jaaaack?? Yeeeees? *smirks* Please can you make pancakes .... Pretty please... *looks up with puppy eyes* Oh alright *smiles and gods into the kitchen and begins making the batter*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Yeah, not today ^_^" Tomorrow, though. I don't get it, one minute Jack hates him, the next he's like 'It's all good, bro!' O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Yeah... I'm thinking he's trying to be nice to make Anna stop yelling at him ^_^ And Imogen told him about your date with Elsa ^_^ *from the kitchen* No she didn't, you did last night at about half 2. Oh ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 pm

So Anna's yelling actually worked? Huh, interesting, usually when she yells at someone it makes things worse... Oh... *Sits up and rubs the back of his neck.* It's not a date, really, just something so that we can get to know each other better. *Shrugs.* Justin, don't deny it for Jack's sake, it's totally a date Razz

((Y'know, Justin was never really meant to stand a chance with Elsa ^_^" The original point of his little crush was just to make Jack jealous and more determined to get together with Elsa, but Justin wasn't actually meant to stand a chance with her because I don't let temporary characters date! XD Interesting turn of events, though - Elsa having a crush on both of them - it's made me really rethink Justin's character and develop him a bit more and I'm actually kinda tempted to add him into the rp, but I'm not sure because Xavier's my angel guy :/ He's been really emo though lately... I dunno. But anywho, yeah, what was supposed to be a simple plan to try and push Elsa and Jack together more as turned into a complex plan which actually might make Operation Jelsa fail! Woops ^_^"))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Yeah, I think he's just trying to get back in her good books ^_^ Plus I don't like conflict or yelling :S Your pancake's done. Yay! *runs in* Which is also why I tend to stay away when Justin is here, I don't want to get into arguments :/ *comes back in with sugar and lemon pancakes* Oh, how come you didn't go see Emily last night? Because I couldn't. I would have used the bracelet if she came, so you didn't have to stay here, Jack ^_^ No, it's not that. I just can't visit her anymore *shrug* ... *decides not to push him and eats pancakes*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Well I wouldn't be the one causing arguments Jack, the only way an argument would arise is if you let it :/ I don't want us to be tiptoeing around each other, I want us to be able to stay in one room and get along; act civilised, if not for our sakes then for Elsa's. Why can't you go and see Emily anymore, Jack?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Iknow it would be my fault, which is why I have stayed away but I'm juat gonna.. Yeah, I'm just not going to not stay away now. And I can't visit Em anymore because, well, her family moved and she must not have gotten told about it :S Aww Jack Sad *huggles him* Wait... Did this happen... The same day I upset Elsa again without even seeing her, yes. Oh... Tough day, huh? Mm. How come you didn't come straight back then? How come you ask so many questions?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:43 pm

... You know, I could track her down, if you want. Heaven's palace holds records on every human that has lived and is living, so it might have something about where she moved to... I can't guarantee anything, but I can try looking tomorrow, if you want. Aww, helpful Justin :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Really? Very Happy *clears his throat* If you do find time to then it would really help ^_^” See? Isn't it better when you get along? Razz Oh shut up Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Sure, no problem SmileAren't the records off limits except to-? Ohhh! But I thought you didn't want to be a prince? I don't, but that doesn't mean I can't use the title from time to time to help people out. *Shrugs.* Ooooh! You sly fox! *Chuckles a little.* I think you'll find I'm an angel RazzYou know what I mean Razz

Justin, you should probably get going, y'know. You can still catch, like, 5/6 more hours in a nice warm bed before you have to think about getting ready. And you have to get ready right now Razz*Stands up, stretching out his limbs, including his wings.* I guess I'll see you later, briefly. Bye! *Leaves.* ... I don't wanna get ready! DX

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:30 pm

*Comes downstairs and heads towards the front door.* And what do you think you're doing, young missy? You usually don't wake up for another four-and-a-half hours! I know, but since Elsa has her date today I want to help her out, so I'm gonna grab something breakfast-y from the store for her to eat, then head over to the ice palace to help her pick an outfit and fix her hair. Not that it's broken, it's just, you know, it needs to be special for a date, not the everyday stuff. And what if Elsa doesn't want you fussing over her? She'll love it, trust me! :3 Bye! *Heads out to the stables, intent on riding Bjartr because she's too lazy to walk.* O.o O...K... This'll be interesting...

Anywho, when I get back, I'mma writing up a post to get Yuffie to the mansion so that we can start setting up the whole body switching thing. I already have a post typed up but it needs tweaking before it's postable.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:41 am

*Is pacing back and forth a little, a red rose and a small box of Lindt Lindor in his hands behind his back. He's wearing some jeans with some shiny black shoes, a white button-up shirt and a grey pea coat ((< 'Pea coat' is the name of the style, apparently)) in his attempt to dress smart-casual. About every ten minutes, like now for example, he stops pacing and turns to Wolfie asking,* Are you sure I look ok? Yes, for the 10th time you look gorgeous, now shh! DX *Frowns a little.* Sorry, I'm just a little nervous :/

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Justin10
((He kinda looks like this guy, only not this guy because this isn't Justin ^_^))

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/31/09/45/image67.jpg
((And Anna's gonna do Elsa's hair like this (minus the flowers) if that's ok.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:39 am

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm extremely tired.
I know the feeling, I was up all night grading essays. *rubs his temples*
Hola guys Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:47 am

Hi Linz! *Perks up at the mention of Linz, but then frowns upon realising that it's just Linz and Ryker.* Hey... *Looks down at his watch.* Relax, Anna's probably holding her up by fussy over her outfit or something.

Anyways, don't worry, I know the feeling too. I'm so tired!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:59 am

Looks like somebody was expecting better company. Nice to see you too there Angel boy *smiles and gives Justin a sarcastic wink before going back to his essays.*
I don't know why I'm tired, I only stayed up until midnight and woke up at eleven.

*shuffles into the mansion, adjusting her jacket around herself though it's not technically necessary since she doesn't mind cold. Steps into the living room and smiles at Justin, looking down at herself with a half smile* Sorry I'm a bit late, I had help with my hair and I decided dressing appropriately would look better in town though I don't really need to.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:01 am

sorry i didnt say anything..I was making roje in another rp..cause I miss her...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:14 am

Damn. Are you feeling ok, Linz?

*Is about to say sorry to Ryker when Elsa steps into the room, the apologetic look quickly morphing into a grin.* No need to apologise, really. You look beautiful but, you know, you always do, so it's not much of a compliment. *Looks down at his feet, then glances at Elsa again.* I really like the hair, by the way Smile *Peeks her head in, her hair almost double the normal volume thanks to the amount of curls she has.* Thanks! That was my doing Very Happy *Steps into the room, her arms crossed proudly across her chest.* I wanted to do something more intricate, but it took longer than I thought to curl Elsa's hair so- Wait, why's your hair curly? Oh! I wanted to test out the curler thing before I went near Elsa's hair, so I sacrificed my own hair. O.o I can see that. Thanks! Wait, what. *Realises it was an insult and goes to speak, when-* Don't listen to her, Anna, it looks fine Smile *Turns his attention back to Elsa, holding out the little box of Lindt Lindor.* This is to apologise for running off on Thursday night, and this- *Holds out the red rose in his other hand.* Is for you, today. I, uhh, I kinda asked some of my colleagues for romance advice and they said women liked getting red roses so... If that's not true, blame them, not me ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:21 am

*sits on the couch* Rykeeeer... Come be a good huggle buddy. :3 *pats the space next to me* *places hand on his heart* I can't believe I've been replaced! Is it cause I'm cold? Sad Actually it is ^_^ Sorry Jack ^_^ No more pancakes for you anymore! Aww but Jaaaack! Your pancakes are the best! DX Shame. Looks like you'll have to have Ryker make them for you Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:25 am

*Huggles Jack.* I don't mind being cold. Can I have pancakes? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 am

Uh... Well, not really. Physically, I'm fine, but mentally I'm sorta depressed and run down. That's probably why I feel so tired *shrug*
*accepts the chocolate and the rose, smiling* Well, all is forgiven trust me. I've never recieved flowers so... Red roses are really pretty. *offers the items to Anna in fear of accidentally freezing them since she's nervous* You're looking as handsome as always, of course. Shall we be off now, though? I don't want to take up too much of you're time, you're a busy guy and there are plenty of people who probably need you
*smirks and joins scampi* Actually, I believe I'm the original huggle buddy. So... You replaced me Jack, therefore I just took the place back is all.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 am

*huggles wolfie back* At least somebody loves me Razz Do you want pancakes now or later? Smile

Heehee :3 *snuggles into Ryker*So how've you been? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:38 am

Im fine, just working a lot. English literature calls for attention to my students and I have to answer. How've you been? *wraps an arm around her* And how's Leah been?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 am

Now! Pancakes now! I'm starving! DX

And yeah, that could be it, Linz. Being depressed does tend to leave you feeling fatigued :/ *Stares down at the chocolate Elsa just handed to her, knowing that she really shouldn't have some, but it was just so tempting...* *Blushes as Elsa calls him handsome, one of his free hands going to the back of his neck.* Uhh, thanks, I, uh- *Takes a deep breath to compose himself and nods.* Yeah, we should probably start walking, but there's no need to worry about taking up too much of my time; I've taken the day off, so we can spend time together until you get bored of me. *Laughs a little and then heads to the front door, not taking Elsa's hand because he can tell from her worried thoughts that she'd just pull away again out of fear of freezing him. As Justin reaches the front door, he opens it, gesturing for Elsa to walk out first, then follows close beside her, trying to think of a subject to talk about on their little walk and talk.* So... You're sister did your hair, huh? Y'know, for women who have been separated from each other for over a decade, you're still really close. A bond like that; it's... Well, it's pretty rare nowadays. *Shrugs and shoves his hands into his pockets to keep them warm.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next