House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:06 am

*opens the door* no need to knock! XD go ahead! *jay was doing situps, but stopped looking towards britt and anna* Hello, its nice to see you again, Anna. *he smiled* Sorry about my attire once again. wolfy how do I start a story on fanfiction.net? DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 am

Holy shit. Excse my language, but the old family friends that cam around yesterday? Well, they work at Haven and dads told me today that if I want to, there's a 20-30min slot where I can play guitar! Omfg I have never been so excited!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 am

1. Write the story on your computer
2. Log in to Fanfiction.net
3. Publish -> Doc Manager -> Upload your story to the Doc Manger where it says 'Create A New Document'
4. New Story (It may ask you to accept content guidelines so just do that) -> Just follow the thing from there Smile

N-No, it's fine, I'm sorry for disturbing you. *Looks down at the ground, avoiding any more awkward staring.* You, uh,- you should probably learn to wear more clothes, though. *Lets out an awkward laugh, mentally kicking herself for even letting Britt drag her here. As the awkward silence passes, she tries speaking up again.* So... How've you been?

Nice Scampi! Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 am

I get the feeling it was because I wasn't giving him 'any'. .-. 17 year old guys are annoying.

WCRPG is Warriorcatsrpg.com it's a roleplaying site. :3 lol If it weren't for me liking cats and reading the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter, I would have never started roleplaying on Foopets. xD

Awesome Scampi! That's sounds cool. :3

Siena |
She had finished all of her chores that she assigned herself, both good and bad ones, that her nephew Felix had helped her with. Bad ones being cleaning her room and having to clean down the bathroom, and good ones were laundry and sitting down. Sighing, she walked down stairs, her thoughts preoccupied with the letter she received in the mail today. Was there really a friggin Vampire Council!? Or was someone pulling my leg? By now, this was all she could think about as she remembered opening the letter and reading what was on the paper. And just as she was about to remember it word from word, she heard some music coming from the music room and turned a complete 180. Back tracking she stopped and stuck her head inside with a raised eyebrow as she saw a pretty cute girl strumming it out and seeming to be getting lost in the music.

Alix |
She paused with her hand hovering over the door knob, at first her face shown with obvious confusion before it dawned on her when he lifted her bra. A bra she wasn't wearing, and looking down at her own appearance, her mouth made an 'o' shape before she blushed a deep crimson and lightly took her bra from him. "I can still cook!" She huffed, taking off her shirt and place the bra on, her body was turned a little to the side so half of her back faced Jeremy. "Now all I need is pants... Jeremy do you have basketball shorts? Or do you know where my shorts are?" She was most definitely not going out there without shorts either.

Arawn |
By the time he was awake, he realized Michelle probably watched him all night rather than sleep. Sitting up, he brushed his fingers through his hair and released a yawn, his bright blue eyes opening sleepily before setting on the figure next to him on the motel room bed. "Good morning Michelle." He said in a sort of dull yet sleepy voice, some parts of last night coming back to him. His mind slowly processed the events of where he was attacked and the two succubus coming after them in an ally; he brought his hand down and lightly touched his naked chest, the deep cuts from the Succubus's claws were red and swollen, as if angry at the world. "These can't be helped.."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 am

Hi Evay!

Oh and my dad was like 'well it's a place to start!' what happened to him not wanting me to pursue a career in music? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:25 am

wow -.- dumbass he was

lol I knew wolfy since foopets. Wolfy known me since I was like..8 xD I guess I could call her a childhood friend :3

oh ok thanks wolfy, would word pad work? or Notepad?

Michelle still wanted to desprately help her master, but he was only stubbern and wouldnt let her help him. "Good morning master." she watched as he touched his chest "Master, please let me take care of your wounds. They will only get worse if you dont let me help..." she seriously cared for her master. It was obvious on how she was treating him right now. Kind of like a mother pestering her child to get up from bed.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 am

Exactly.

And my dad doesn't want me to go and study Law Enforcement - Public Safety, buttt.. now he supports it. It's probably a dad thing. .-.

Lol I was on that sight when I was like.. 11? I think!? I dunno, I miss the old one though, and what happened to the old house of immortality!? o.o I don't even remember why we left it lol.

Arawn |
He shook his head a few times, and glanced up at her, wincing a little as it caused him to move his torso with that small action. "No Michelle, my body won't heal that way, it needs something other than the magic you possess. I need my mother or Lukis to help me with it, but seeing as my mother is M.I.A, there is no other choice but let it heal slowly to form a scar." He didn't actually know if Michelle could heal it or not, but he also didn't want her to waste her own energy on him.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:38 am

Idk what happened bc my internet had gone down big time :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:40 am

Omg I remember FooPets XD I finally managed to get a breeding lisence and I had ickle shiba inu and westie puppies X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:41 am

I know how you feel on that, Evay. 18 year old guys are no better -_- So glad that he's out of my life, although not entirely because he's friends with my friends -_-

You knew Scampi since foopets too. Scampi was the original creator of this rp, I believe Razz And yay for childhood friends! ((But you forgot OOC Jay!))

I didn't stop playing as I saw a woman - a really attractive woman, actually - peek her head in; obviously she had heard and the music had brought her so why should I stop? Besides, it wasn't as if I was embarrassed about my music, and I had been a performer for, like, 5 years now. I did, however, stop once the song ended, not moving onto the next song as I looked to the small audience of 1 with a slight smile, a hint of a smirk mixed in for good measure. "So, did you like that song, or were you coming to tell me to shut up?" I teased a little, setting down the guitar and walking closer to the door, just so that I wouldn't have to raise my voice from the other side of the room.

My mouth opened to speak, but as I looked at the chair, I realised that Alix's shorts - I really didn't get why she wore shorts in winter, but Alix was a bit crazy so I just went along with it - weren't they. Now where did she throw them, last night. "I insist on cooking for you, honey." I countered as I started looking around, checking by the bed first. "I mean, you can cook if you really want to, but I wouldn't mind cooking something for my girlfriend; it'd be my pleas- Aha!" Reaching down in the gap between the bedside table and the bed, I pulled out a pair of shorts, holding them against my waist. "Hmmm... Well, these are too small so they're deffinately yours." I concluded, leaving out the fact that I rarely wore shorts in summer, let alone winter, before walking over to Alix and handing them to her, trying and failing to keep the smirk off of my face at how forgetful Alix was, even with her clothing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:46 am

I was actually, you're all here because I got bored one day and made a mansion XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 am

Btw that's Denzel's colour Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:51 am

XDDD Man its been a long time

alllsssooo wolfy, is "Lable" the title of the story?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:52 am

No it isn't, it deffinately says blue, it just looks like Denzel's colour Razz And yes, thanks for creating this mansion! I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have it (I probably would've had a life! XD)
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 am

Yes, label is the title. But what about OOC Jay? DX

N-No, it's fine, I'm sorry for disturbing you. *Looks down at the ground, avoiding any more awkward staring.* You, uh,- you should probably learn to wear more clothes, though. *Lets out an awkward laugh, mentally kicking herself for even letting Britt drag her here. As the awkward silence passes, she tries speaking up again.* So... How've you been?

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 am

I blame my mum's laptop XD It's weird XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 am

Mhmm.

Oh! I just reminded myself that I wanted to find Elsa and Anna's last OOC conversation! *Delves into the archives.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:56 am

Oh! While I have custody of the laptop, does anyone wanna rp?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 am

*Jay chuckled softly and got up from the floor* The reason why I do not wear a shirt is because it'll only get soaked from my workout. *He found anna cute with how innocent she was* I've been good. Doing what I normally do. What about you? Done anything exciting lately?

Michelle wanted to frown, but she couldnt. She never took off her emotional protector in case one of those girls had come back to hurt her or Arawn. Insted of using emotions..she layed next to him, her hand lightly touching the marks "It is my fault, Master. It is my fault for getting you hurt."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:58 am

i do, but you dont rp for long with me T^T
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:00 am

I can try? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:01 am

Scampi is our HOI Goddess. Le Creator. :3

I still wonder about that old forum. o.O
And I just realized I made Klain leave the RP last time I was on here. xD

You wanna roleplay Gen x TJ? c:

Arawn |
Her fingers touching the markings made him comfortable, and it was that comfort that made him want to slap her hands away from touching them. They were ugly after all.. but why did he even care? Michelle and him had nothing like that, or well.. that's what he keeps telling himself. Sighing he placed a hand over Michelle's to stop her from touching him again, "It is none of your fault Michelle, you had done your best, but I had let my guard down. It's been a while since I fought."

Siena |
She shook her side to side and appeared fully in the doorway, her small lithe like frame only take up half of its space. "Nahh.. I came here to see who was behind all that guitar playing. I'm a bit happy to see a girl playing instead of a guy, do you know how many of those guitar playing guys we have around here?" She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "Too many for my tastes.. but.." She lightly licked her lips and winked at Thorn. "You aren't too much for my tastes. That guitar playing was actually pretty good, how long have you been playing for?"

Alix |
She grabbed her shorts too and brought them over her legs, looking at Jeremy with a raised eyebrow. Did he really, truly want to cook for her? And did he even know how to cook? And this wasn't because he was vampire, she only wondered because most guys she knew didn't know a think about cooking or even microwaving food at all. Deciding with a small nod, she smiled, "Alright fine.. you can cook. But I'll be watching you buster." She brought two of her fingers to her eyes and then pointed them at him before turning around, "Luckily I have a patient stomach, so whenever your ready to go, let's head down."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:02 am

you can if you want to, scampi..

Wolfy, its saved as a doc..now what?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:02 am

MEEEEEE!!! Not really :/ I got sick again for a couple days, and then I got better but my sister hasn't been online, so I've just felt... I don't know- I mean, I have Jack to keep me company, but it's not the same, I don't feel... *Thinks for the correct word.* Needed, I guess. *Claps her hands in front of her and looks up again, focusing her gaze on Jay's face so that she didn't stare at his bare chest like a crazy person.* But I've been putting myself to use today! I decorated the living room for Valentines Day Smile Aaand that's about the only exciting thing I've done. Actual Valentines Day will be better, though, in theory.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 am

Oh my gosh I'm a goddess :3

Who would you like to rp, britt? Patch and... I'm tempted to say Nora, but I think that's the girl in the book o.O or Christina and Blade?

Okay, Evay :3 Want me to start or you?

Who and who, wolfie?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next