House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:58 am

I could try. Might now be able to braid it, but I should be able to do something with it if you have any hair accessories. This is all too girly for me! I just wanna play Lightning Returns with Jeremy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 am

That'd be great! I have plenty!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 am

Great! Go and grab them and I'll see what I can do Smile also gran some hair straighteners if you have some and know how to use them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:06 am

So, here he is!

Full Name: Daniel Bianchi
Called by?: Daniel, just Daniel
Birthday: August 14th
Mom: Mm, I'd rather not talk about her.
Dad: Johnathon Bianchi
Siblings: Mark Bianchi (Oldest brother) Joshua Bianchi(Younger brother)

Personality: Sweet, I'm protective of those i'm close to. I've been told I'm a strong and sensible leader, and that I have a nice smile.

What are you?: Benandati- It's basically means that I have a sixth sense that warns me of dangers, I can convince someone to do something if a part of them wants to do whatever it is, and I can project my spirit to push people away without actually touching them.
Talents: I'm a great fighter-especially when it comes to wrestling. I'm also a pretty decent car mechanic :3

Flaws: I can be a bit too overprotective at times, and I tend to over-work myself most of the time.

History:

My mother left me and my brothers when I was 13, and my father became alcoholic because of it. I went grew up with Ayame, and am best friends with her. One day this group invaded our town because of our powers,-I managed to escape without being caught,but Ayame did not. Since then I've been on the road, up until I reached Washington. I went to one of the local diners, hoping to lay low for a bit, and there was this waitress that I became quick friends with. Eventually she set me up on a 'blind date' with Ayame,-Who I thought was dead-, and I decided that I would be staying in the mansion!

Married To: NO one!

Children: Whoa! I'd like to have kids but I have none yet!

Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Mm, I dated this girl named Nicole in my hometown, and a few summer girls that would come up.

Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None!
Your type: I don't really have a type exactly... but I do tend to lean towards girls who are a bit more outgoing.
Fiancé: None!
Sexual Orientation: Straight!
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: blue
How Tall are you: I'm 5'6, Not that tall for a guy!
Tattoos: Nope!
Piercings: None!
Style: Mostly casual/whatever is comfortable. I DO like beanies though, don't ask me why.
What you look like:

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Daniel
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 am

*Runs to room and comes back with a box of various hair accessories, and a few different sizes of straighteners* HEre we go! ...and I have to go shovel snow >.<
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am

We already have a Daniel :/ *Looks at the weird stick-ish things Serena brought down confusedly.* Well... I don't know what they are but something tells me they don't stick into your hair, so we wont need them. *Looks to Serena, thinking for a moment, before moving behind her and looking more closely at her hair. Ok, I think I've got an idea. Hold on a sec. *Rushes upstairs, then comes back down with some little white flowers.* No one tell Caous that I took these from a vase, ok? *Sets the flowers down and starts working on Serena's hair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 am

((I'm gonna take advatage of the fact that neither the wind is howling nor the rain is hitting my window really loudly and try to catch up on some sleep. This is what Anna's gonna do to Serena's hair though:

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Formal-curly-hairstyles-for-prom-2013-23

Goodnight people!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:28 pm

People are so rude. Calling me disrespectful when I wasnt. I stick to the name that someone had and they find it fine (Which is like a ton of people and dont mind) I call my friend 'Hue' because that was his name and then this girl comes out of nowhere and calling me disrespectful. Like wtf? Then she was like 'how would you like it if I called you want I wanted?' and I was like 'I dont even care tbh.' -.- people just piss me off.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm

I had a Percy Jackson dream, followed by a Frozen dream, followed bu an Assasins Creed dream O.o I don't even like Assassin's Creed, so I don't know why that got into my dreams! But apart from that, a whole night with no wind or rain! I had the first good night's sleep in days!

I'm sorry to hear people are being rude to you, though, Britt. That's just stupid :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Jeremy's finally letting me watch him play Lightning Returns and about 8 minutes in I'm already almost in tears. Why did Serah have to die?! WHY?! A) I thought you hated Serah B) You haven't even finished XIII-2! You shouldn't know that! A) I don't like her, but I like Lightning and her little sister that she loved to pieces died! It's like an Anna-Elsa thing, Jeremy, you wouldn't understand! Riiiight... And B)? B) I might've accidentally watched the ending, though I don't understand why she died. *Facepalms.* This is why you should play the full game first... I tried! I got stuck on both games and don't know how to fix it! Grind! Grind like crazy! But that requires so much effort! Tough s***, you need to EXP and stuff! Just shh and get back to the game. *Rolls eyes.* Whatever. *Keeps playing.* *Sniffs and continues watching.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Hope: You've gotta get out of there now!
Lightning: After coming all this way?! I'm his last chance, dammit. I know what he's going through... The pain of losing Serah...

*Bursts into tears.* The pain of losing Serah! DX Lightning's in pain too! DX Oh boy -_- Shut up, I'm trying to listen to my dream girl talk! DX

Oh and now they're showing clips from XIII-2 while Lightning talks about Serah! DX This is all too much! She's blaming herself for Serah's death! DX It's all to similar to Anna and Elsa for me to handle at 10am! DX -_-... She just wants her sister back! DX Too many feels! Too many Lightning feels! *Grabs a cushion and cries into it.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 pm

So... How many times do you reckon I'm gonna die trying to kill the giant? At least twice. I think you could actually do it in one, I mean, if you really try and that wild dog comes to help you 'cause you saved it *shrug* *rolls eyes a little* Gamers. What's wrong with gamers? Nothing, they're just so into it you could say anything and they wouldn't care. *shrugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 pm

*Sniffles.* Hi guys... Can someone deal with the emotional wreck? I'm trying to play, here. Geez, she never used to be emotional and all of a sudden Frozen comes along and- Frozen! Anna and Elsa are like Lightning and Serah! DX And both of the little sister died and Anna came back to life and now Lightning's trying to bring Serah back to life! Gah! DX -_- In a minute I'm gonna stop you from watching this game -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Lightning: *Has a hand on her heart.* It's like there's a hole where she used to be.

*In tears.* Lightning's so sad! DX

Lightning: It was my fault that Serah died.

Just like it was Elsa's fault that Anna died! DX Stop blaming yourself, Lightning! DX You're gonna make me flood the room with my tears! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Holy- he is one angry giant! And bigger than I remember! I take back what I said o.O Sorry Jer, I don't know how to stop people from crying.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:20 pm

*Grumbles and saves the game, turning it off.* Alright, no more game for you. Bu-But- No buts, you're too emotional when it comes to sisterly stuff. How could you not be?! DX

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=473
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40