House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
Scampi
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 14 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 am

I will!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:13 am

It's pretty long and it kinda goes with the last chapter... Long story short, the last chapter was about Elsa making Anna ice skate in front of lots of people and Anna, as always, embarrassed herself, so this is her getting revenge for that moment.

Dance lessons:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 am

Tumblr is a drug. Seriously. Hey Shadow, wanna rp Immy and that caring girl? I have a post ready ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 am

Wanna rp too, wolfy?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:17 am

WOOOOHOOOOO!

Who and who? X3 O.o...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:20 am

eh. idk... you pick, pleaaase Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:22 am

Everythings fine, except your missing 'look' between 'would' and 'forward' in the fourth paragraph.

Sure Scampi!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:25 am

Imogen: I was still a little bit afraid of sleeping in case I accidentally caused a fire, but eventually managed to fall asleep. I really wished I hadn't thought about my family before I slept though, as it caused an awful dream. Of course, it started off nice, innocent even. I was hanging out with Liam in the parlor, asking questions as he tattood my left upper back. It faded to me having an argument with mom. Although I couldn't hear, I knew exactly what was being said...

"Imogen, what's that?" "What's what?" "On your wrist." "Oh, nothing." "Imogen Crater! Why have you got tattoos?! When did you get them?" "Liam did them for me, a few weeks back." "Why? You know you're too young!" "Yeah, but he needs practice-" "Well he should 'practice' on someone of the right age!" "I asked for them! Because then when I move out I won't forget that I love my brother and he gave me hope!" "You will not be moving out anywhere Imogen. That is the end of it." "No! That's so not the end of it! I'm leaving as soon as I hit 16 and there's nothing youcan do about it!" "Where will you go? Hm? Try to figure that out!" "I don't know where I'll go, but at least I'll be away from you!"

The scene changed again, but this must have been my imagination now, because Liam was smoking on a street corner, and roughly where his heart was, there was a flame. Flames seemed to take over then and I awoke abruptably, eyes puffy from crying in my sleep. My room was on fire! I ran out, scared and unaware that it was only my imagination. Everything I saw was on fire! The whole forest that surrounded me engulfed in bright orange and blood red flames. I sank to my knees before curling up in a ball. I could see the flames licking my skin, but felt nothing. I was oblivious to the fact that only I could see these, that it was all in my head. Laying there on the floor, I felt so lost. I didn't know where I was, nor where I was going. I was just a poor wayfaring stranger. My insecurities were increasing also. I had always been concious of how I looked, my face and hair I mean. Now I was insecure about letting myself relax. I could have killed people with this stupid fire! I just laid there then, in the middle of a forest, curled up on the floor, so lost, so insecure.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:26 am

Hmmm... Do you wanna do the triplet surprise yet? If not it'll either be Nathalie and Xavier, who're on the roof together, Taylor and Kyle who aren't doing much but Taylor's ill and we haven't rped them in a while, or Caius and Daniel who I think are actually going on a date O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:27 am

Sorry it's long, I got carried away when writing it XD

So much to do! DX If we do the triplet thing, would you be the doctor or..?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:30 am

I'll be the doctor if you want. I know you don't like being the doctor Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:31 am

Heehee thankyou ^_^ We'll do the triplet thing, but can you start please? ^_^ imma go change into a onesie 'cause it's cold ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:36 am

I have a post already anyways Razz

Well, today Dayna and I were going to get another pregnancy scan to check up on Twin 1 and Twin 2. I was a bit more relaxed this time, since I knew why Dayna's stomach was bigger than it was meant to be now, but there was always this worry that something could've gone wrong since the last scan. I tried not to think about it though, deciding to stay positive about it throughout breakfast. Even now when we were getting dressed after I had had a quick swim and a shower, I was keeping up the smiley, happy vibes, glancing towards my wife's stomach every now and then with a proud smile on my face. "I wonder how much they've changed since last time." I thought out loud as my smile met Dayna's gaze. "I'm guessing they'll look more human, but I wonder how human they'll look now. Actually, I think I'm more looking forward to them being born than this scan -well, I guess every parent feels like that - because then I'll be able to find out if they're ginger or blonde, or maybe even a mix of the two, like strawberry blonde!" I realised then that I was rambling, so I quickly shut up, pulling on a t-shirt, followed by a hoodie, since it was freezing outside.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 am

Dayna: I couldn't help but laugh a little at my husband's excitement. I was already dressed although I hated the maternity clothes. "I'll be glad when they're born too, that way at least I won't have to carry them around twenty-four-seven. Like seriously, you have no idea how heavy these are!" One was bad enough, but with twice as many babies, it was twice the weight. Ugh. Such a pain to have constantly. Although, now I was more excited. "Do you think they'll be identical?" I asked with a grin as I pulled on a jumper, followed by my coat. Damn this cold weather. I was constantly tired, and hungry too. Although I guess it was better than the morning sickness I had with Kara-Jayne.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 am

"Yeah when they're born I'll be the one carrying them around 24/7." I teased Dayna before think about her question and shrugging. "I dunno, maybe. I think identic twins are more common so, yeah. Double the cuteness! Not that they wouldn't be cute if they weren't identical but, you know, they'd look the same so-" Oh boy, I was doing it again! Stop talking, Matt! Running a hand through my hair and gave Dayna a sheepish grin. "Sorry, I'm just a little excited about becoming a biological father." Walking closer, I leaned down and gave my wife a kiss, then to her hand in mine and asked with a smirk, "To the Matt-mobile, my lady?"
((He calls his silver sports car the Matt-mobile (Like the Bat-mobile, only with Matt instead of Bat) XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:52 am

I bet she would love being THE Doctor xD

Serena was walking through the forest, attempting to gather her thoughts. The woods were always so quiet, and calm; Something that the blonde actually enjoyed from time to time, social butterfly or not. As Serena continued to walk through the forest, she began to notice footprints in the snow. Normally, she would shrug them off; She knew she wasn't the only one who walked around the area, but something seemed odd about them. There didn't seem to be a pair leading back.Odd.

"Hello?" Serena called out, looking around. She began to follow the snowprints, wondering if there was a new arrival at the mansion who might have been lost. It was freezing outside, and the temperture would only rise slightly as the day went on.

Serena soon found the source of the prints, a girl that couldn't be much younger than herself! She was curled up on the ground, her shoulders looking tense. "Hey, are you ok?" Serena asked in a soothing voice, dropping to her knees next to the girl.Why was she out in the woods like this?! "Here, let me help you a bit." Serena took off her wool coat, draping it around the girl, and pulling her into her lap.

Serena was a sorceress with an affinity for water, and a siren, so a good fire spell would not be coming from her, but she could at least help! Somehow, the blonde knew the cold wasn't the reason why this girl was curled up. There was something else, but with a little coaxing maybe Serena could help."I know the middle of the forest isn't the best place for introductions, but we have to start somewhere. My names, Serena, what's your's?"
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 am

Oohweeooooooh, weeoohwooooo! XD I suck at the theme tune! XD

But I wouldn't like to be The Doctor. I'd love to be Rose Tyler, just so that I can make out with number ten! >:3 O.o I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Then again, everyone made out with number ten at some point, but Rose was the only one he loved!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 am

Ahhhh ten......

What are your opinions on the new Doctor?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:11 am

I'm not entirely sure, so I'm gonna wait until I see him acting in the first episode. He's a bit old but at least they didn't go younger. From what I saw in Matt Smith's last episode though, he portrays The Doctor even crazier than Matt did, which irritates me because I preferred the mixture of serious and crazy that Tennant brought. That was, like, the perfect blend of serious and crazy and now it seems that they've just taken the character to the extremely crazy side :S Who's The Doctor? Someone. Actually I've seen quite a few FrozenxDoctor Who  crossover fanfics. Weird, huh? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:13 am

Thats very weird actually.... huh.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:16 am

I know! It makes no sense!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 am

I guess because Anna and Elsa need his help...?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:35 am

I don't know. I think one of the ones I saw was giving Elsa a chance to go back and change the past, and another was just randomly taking Anna on an adventure of something. I'll have a look. Do we have to watch the argument again? -_- Yes, I love the drama! But I don't like watching myself yell at her over and over again, it makes me feel worse each time... Then close your eyes and cover your ears and I'll just watch it by myself Razz *Sighs and just leaves the room for a second.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:38 am

Actually there's only 4 on Fanfic.net but I swear I've seen more... Anyway, they're most just whisking Anna or Elsa away on an adventure O.o Makes no sense.

Now DRAMA TIME!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:43 am

XD weird
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down