House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Uh, sure. *smiles and steps into the room towards her, giving the door a light kick to shut it as his hands cupped either side of her face* I just want you to know.. *presses a gentle kiss to her lips and smiles, his hands dropping to her hips instead* I don't hate you. It would be impossible for me to hate you. I offered myself to you... *kisses up her jaw and to her ear, where he whispered to her* And I would do it again if you needed it. Okay?

I really don't want to, but it was a season premiere and I'm sure it'll be on tomorrow morning or maybe tomorrow afternoon.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:43 pm

*Her eyes widen slightly and she doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him and hug him tightly.* I thought you would have hated me for what I did... I don't want that to be a constant thing. Me feeding from a live person.. much less someone I care about deeply.. is a rare thing.. *She sighed and barried her head in his shoulder.* I am sorry I drank from you.. but I am also thankful that you offered yourself to me. Otherwise I would have gone insane from the thoughts that bombarded my mind.

*Crosses his arms over his chest.* My mom never did that for me. -_- *Puckers his lips in annoyance and shakes his head.* I have never been rocked or hummed to sleep in my life, your kids will be lucky ducklings. *He chuckled and walked towards the door.* Wanna leave so she can sleep with out people around her? We can just walk around the halls Jane. ^.^

If it was then it probably will be, they always repeat the newest shows like that don't they? Ugh I miss TV. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:47 pm

I nod, laughing lightly as he pouted. He's was right though, my kids would certainly not have to worry about not being able to sleep. "Alright sure we can walk around.@ I walk out with him and move my hair back from my face and tuck it behind my ear. "That lullaby is the only thing I remember from my mom." I said softly, it wasn't really a big deal that she was gone, along with my father.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Don't worry about it, I'm fine and now you're fine so it was a fair price to pay to get you back to the way you are. *releases her from his embrace and smiles* Just realize that it'll take something extremely awful to make me dislike you, and I'll never hate you. I'm practically head over heels for you Miss Lewellyn, if that's proper for a man to say to a woman, since I don't wear heels obviously.

Mhm, and reruns are a blessing when you haven't seen them a billion times. I'll just entertain myself with Dexter on Netflix for now though, I need to finish rewatching them as I read the books. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:09 pm

And even if you did have a liking to wearing heels. *She lightly poked his chest and looked at him.* You would be the first man to tower over me. *She tilts her head up and kisses him and then pulls away.* It is not inappropriate for that sort of expression considering I am 'head over heels' for you as well Henry Newlin.
That's a wonderful memory to look back on, or thing actually.. *chuckles.* From my mom, if she were to die, all I would remember is how she use to sing when she did dishes and thought no one was there. She acted like a child when she was alone or with my dad, in front of me she was... weird. *Shrugs and looks at Jane.* Your mother sounds like a wonderful lady if she had hums & lullabies like that.

And Bed time. ;o
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 pm

*Looks towards Anna who's asleep on the couch, snoring and drooling with her hair pretty muc entirely out of their raids. Her cheeks are brint pink yet she hugs the blankets to her as if she's freezing, shivering ever so slightly* Something's not right here, I think she's ill :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Ali9910<3 wrote:https://youtu.be/346crLqH_lA thought wolf and scampi might like this

Holy-! They're amazing! If only Anna were alive enough to hear this too!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm

I'll listen when I get home Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Fair enough Smile *Walks over to Anna and places a hand on her forehead, quickly withdrawing it.* Ouch, fever :/ *Groans at being woken up, but this only produces a huge coughing fit which wakes her up more. She sits up, ignoring the slight dizziness, hoping it'd cure the coughing, and once it stops she waves a little.* Morning. You've been here less than a week and you're ill. *Rolls eyes.* You spent too much time out in the cold weather yesterday, didn't you? No... *Pulls the blankets around her more.* You should really be sleeping in your room, Anna, not down here... I- *Coughs again, then speaks in a hoarse voice.* I'll be fine. It's just a cold. Nuh uh, you might risk getting other people ill... *Takes a couple steps back, not wanting to get ill.* Gee, thanks for the sympathy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Just posting them as I get them done pretty much, so the others will probably be posted at some poibt after school, sorry I haven't really been on much busy with school, both pantos and dance ^_^"

Tonks: She sat up slightly, her weight shifting further down onto his abdomin as she looked at him with mild amusement, an eyebrow raising in question. "I'd be a pretty lousy cheater if I still managed to - if you still - you know!" The last came out exasperated as she was unwilling to admit that she'd lost and he'd beaten her, that'd mean she was on snack duty and whilst he'd probably pick a decent action film for them to watch, he couldn't read her mind and know the specific one she wanted. But she also knew that trying to playfully bully him into letting her pick wasn't working, so she had to switch tactics and appeal to his softer side. Something that she didn't entertain very often, the most being when she stayed in his room to sleep, ending up with an arm round her waist or a head on her shoulder, or his chest as a pillow. Leaning forewards again she slowly brought their faces closer, keeping their gazes locked up until the point where their noses brushed and her eyes slipped shut with a smile. Untangling one of her hands from his, she brought it up to carve through his hair, her fingertips playing with the strands lightly. Playing with his hair was probably the most 'lovey dovey' she'd get for a while, and that was only because she knew he liked it and it'd come in handy when they'd had that argument - or she argued anyway, as a way of apologising without actually having to say the words. "Can I pick the film?" Now she'd see if it'd help her get her way.

Cassidy: She grinned back at him, allowing his contagious happiness to wash over her, adding to her own. It'd been a while since there first date and unsure beginning, and now that they were finally going on a second one it felt more real, like they were seriously going to give this dating thing a go. Reluctantly pulling away from him, she hopped up on the counter so that she didn't get in the way of his cooking, and childishly swung her legs slightly as she lent over to smell the sause. Her eyes slipped shut as she took a deep breath in, probably looking a little silly, but it smelled amazing and it set off a pang of home-sickness because the last time she'd had a proper home cooked meal had been the evening before she left. Maybe she could get Max to teach her to cook so that she could have them more often, although that'd probably end in disaster. After leaning back again she nodded to him. "Yes, it smells sooooo good! I wonder if it tastes as good..." Her gaze dropped to the spoon that he'd set down and she picked it up, spinning it in her fingers as she mulled over an idea. Eventually she gave in to the corny thought and held it out to Max in a way that meant the handle was being offered to him. "Can I try a bit?" She bit her lip, slightly worried that he wouldn't get what she was trying to do, or wouldn't want to do it because of how cheesy it was, but she liked that sort of stuff being the hopeless romantic she was.

Harrison: He ran his fingers across the underside of his wrist as he twisted it round to observe the swelling, taking note of the deep bruising that covered the majority of it. A sprain. Hopefully just a small one if he took into account the amount of swelling and how serious a fall he had, which wasn't too bad considering he'd taken most of the impact on his shoulder. Compression, ice, anti-inflamitry tablets and a note pinned to it in order to remind him not to use it. He glanced at the pharmacy across the street but made no move to head in that direction as he looked back to his wrist. He could see his fingers there, curled around his wrist to support it whilst his thumb made a sweeping motion across the bruised skin, he could see it. Hit with a burst of frustration he altered his grip, wrapping his middle finger around until it was as close to his thumb as possible in what should have been a painful squeeze. He could see the sinews in his hand pulled taunt, his knuckle blanched white in the effort, and he could see the ugly swelling that he was currently putting pressure on. Nothing. No pain, no feeling of pressure from the squeeze, and no warmth from the skin on skin contact. Just numbness. His frustration quickly gave way to a calm acceptance that he'd perfected over the years, and his grip slackened until both arms swung by his sides. Pausing only to jerk his sleeve down to cover his injured wrist, he made his way to the pharmacy, because not feeling the pain didn't make the injury any less real and it still needed treatment. Over the years he'd gotten quite good at blending in and acting normally, looking out the corner of his eyes often so it wasn't obvious that he needed to see his hands at all times to know if he touched something, and listening intently to know where people around him were and things like that. So it wasn't until he went down the aisle with painkillers in, which was the last thing he needed, that he made his first mistake. He hated that aisle, even though he knew it was kind of stupid, he hated painkillers and he envied anyone who was there buying them. In his rush to find the anti-inflamitry tablets and leave he hadn't noticed the quiet girl crouched down, so his leg brushed against her as he passed without realising it. Then as he crouched down further along the aisle he placed both hands on the shelf for support, leaving his injured one there as his other trailed along the boxes accaisonally plucking one from the shelf so he could read the back of it. The proper anti-inflamitries could only be prescriped by a doctor normally but there were some that you could buy, he just needed to find a good one that would actually help take the swelling down rather than just a painkiller that says it does.

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi midget! *Lies back down.* *Sighs.* I'll get Jeremy to carry you up in a minute, ok? *Nods a little, wiping sweat off of her forehead.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm

*Walks to the stairs and yells up it.* JEREMY! *Growns again and pulls the blankets over her head to block out the noise.* *Walks downstairs.* I heard you, don't worry. *Walks over to the couch and frowns at the lump of blankets.* Geez, you're this ill? *Watches the blankets move a little, not sure whether it's a nod or a shake, then carefully picks Anna up.* Don't worry, you'll feel better once you're in bed. *Frowns as Anna coughs, pulling the covers away from her face as best as he can with his teeth, and then starts carrying her up to her room.* ... There goes dueting today...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:50 pm

hiiiiiii.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey Rae! Sorry, I'm here, I'm just doing work.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm

F***, left my student card at home, I wont be aboe to borrow a laptop for my essay, I'll have to go searching for a computer DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 am

I'm here, just busy doing my essay and low battery :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 am

Yikes >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 am

Mhmm. I'm losing the will to live with this essay but at least I'm halfway through already Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:20 am

I still have to do mine ^-^''
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:30 am

And some stuff I need is at home so I'm done for now. Still have low battery though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:35 am

so much stuff at the end of 1st semester huh? DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 am

Mhmm, but I'll surive as long as I do homework in college - the library's less distracting than my room.

Oh gosh, I've found a great Elsa and Anna fanfic! If only rp Anna wasn't ill, she'd love this!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:45 am

>.< man so much work for us. why do they do this to everyone?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:51 am

It's not that bad. I'm managing to cope with the homework, I just haven't started studying yet ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 am

XD i dun study at all
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down