House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:01 am

Austin::
I got up, being the gentleman and ordered our food but I heard her say she was going to repay me as I walked away. Turning back to her, I just stick my tongue out at her because I didn't have much to say about the subject. I wasn't going to let her pay me in any way shape or form for those tickets. She didn't need to. After waiting for a little bit, I was finally able to return with our food, which was good because I felt like my stomach was trying to eat itself at that point. Sliding back in my chair, I handed thorn her food and quickly dug into my sandwich. It was good, better than I had expected from a little sandwich shop like this. After I had taken a few bites, I took a sip of milkshake. "You're not paying me back thorn. I refuse." She was so uptight and worrisome it was almost comical, first my shirt and now the tickets. I didn't understand what the big deal was.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:15 am

Ugh. My light was annoying me so I turned it off. Anyway I'm taking a break from Ja- Tidying my room and having dinner so does anyone wanna rp?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:15 am

"Fine, whatever you say." Obviously talking about it would get us nowhere, so I would just have to spring a surprise on Austin when he was least expecting it, that way he would be unable to argue with me. I ate my lunch in silence for a moment, taking the occassional sip as I looked around the cafe, and outside. You know, I hadn't seen many goths around the town. In fact, rather unlike the mansion, the population seemed to be mostly adults, middle-aged people and the elderly. It meant that there was lesson chance of me being recognised, and I wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe I should cherish the peace and quiet, maybe even set up an apothecary like my grandmother, using my knowledge of herbs and plants to create medication that I could give out for free, especially for those in need. My grandmother had gained the respect of her village and made many cherished friends that way, so perhaps if I followed in her footsteps... I realised then that I seemed to be staring into space and quickly snapped out of it. "So, how is your lunch, Austin?" I asked with a soft smile as I speared more lettuce with my fork and ate it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:17 am

It was KJ's birthday yesterday, so I was going to go and visit her. I had to walk through some mountain-y forest to get there, but I wasn't scared of getting attacked by wolves or bears or anything, because I was surrounded by a couple ghosts, a few that wasn't killed in some scarily gory way, so they didn't scare me as much. I guess me and the ghosts had come to some sort of agreement, if they protected me from danger then I'd try talking to them; they were just lonely and I was the only one who could see them so, yeah... I just hoped they didn't start haunting KJ's house or something... After about an hour of walking, I reached the front door and knocked, taking a moment to catch my breath as I waited for someone to answer. Oh gosh, I reeeaaally hoped I wasn't sweaty!

I was busy making a BIG pile of pancakes covered in chocolate spread for Dayna, who had to feed for three people now that we had found out she was having twins, as well as cooking pancakes for me and KJ, and I was treating Rascal to a couple sausages too, so when someone knocked at the door, I kinda had my hands too full to answer it. Dayna was in the couch just watching tv and taking it easy, but I didn't wat to make her get up so instead I turned to Kara-Jayne who was watching me cook the pancakes. "Can you get the door for me please?" I asked with a smile towards my daughter, stepdaughter, whatever, thankful that she was around to help out, because once the twins were around, we were gonna need all the help we could get!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:26 am

Oh! Oh! I since I might as well, are there any girls who'd want Thorn? She's single and wants to mingle Wink Seriously? You had to use that line? Yup! *Rolls eyes.* No wonder you don't get any dates. Heeey! No need to be mean just because I'm putting you in the spotlight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 am

Kara-Jayne: I smiled and nodded as I got up. "No problem." I told my dad as I walked to the door. I wasn't really watching the TV, just playing with Rascal, stroking her and playing tug of war with the tug rope she got for christmas. I opened the door and grinned when I saw my best friend. "Cody! Hi!" I hugged him just 'cause I felt like it. There weren't any cars and there hadn't been any noise of one, and I couldn't see a bike, so that only left one thing... "You walked here?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 am

I would, but problem is I've moved back to England and I've got a boyfriend who doesn't know I'm bisexual so it might be a bit... Difficult... Chloe! Haven't seen you in aaaages! *huggles*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:34 am

Alexandra::
I frowned and set the bowl back on the nightstand gently. I turned to him and sat, my legs cross crossed, my body facing him. "Jack... I didn't mean to..." I wasn't really sure what to say I wasn't really that good with these things... I guess sometimes I was I just never felt like I did a good enough job helping people. "I'm sorry jack. I didn't mean to make you upset. I can't even fathom how sad that must be for you. But, just know that there are people here that believe in you. People that believe and accept you for who you are just as I have. You don't have to be lonely anymore Jack. I'm sure you'll be able to come close with many people in the mansion. You're kind, kinder than most people in the messed up world. You shouldn't have to go through this... I'm sorry I even brought it up." I sighed and looked down at my hands that were laid gently in my lap. I could be so dumb sometimes. I didn't even think about how my questions would effect him, how they might make him feel sad and depressed. My hands clenched to fists, my knuckles turning white and my palms turning red from my nails digging in. "I'm sorry jack..."

"My sandwich is actually really good." I took a sip of my milkshake and smiled. "Better than I expected considering you picked the place." I said jokingly, it was always easier for me to just be laid back and joke and tease with people rather than be serious. Being serious was boring but I guess it was needed. As for right now, well we didn't have to be so I could poke fun at thorn if I wanted to. "So how's your bowl of lettuce? Salads never look appetizing to me. They're basically just lettuce. How do you eat them?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 am

Jack: I saw her hands clench into fists and saw the change in shade. I reached over and opened them softly. "Don't hurt yourself, Alex." I told her before laying back on the bed. The staff was at my side, still in reach of course, but I let my hands rest on my stomach. "It's not your fault, you were curious." I shrugged as best I could before looking up at her. "You know, that's not even the worst thing." I avoided her gaze again as I stared at the ceiling. "The worst thing is seeing families, parents with their children, siblings getting on with one another. I never had that, I've never had a family, I mean, I've come close to it before but I had to leave." That was dangerous waters, even for me. "I'm stuck at this age forever so even if I do settle down and have a family of my own, I'll have to watch them all die... There'll come a day when I'll watch everyone I care about die, and that's why I try to stay on my own, because I don't want to feel the loss." Alright, now that was off of my chest, I shook my head and sat up. "So... Movies. What're wd going to watch?" I asked, trying to change the subject now that I had dragged it on long enough. I seemed to have been lost in my own little world when I thought things through, and it always got me down, which doesn't feel right since I'm meant to me a 'fun' spirit...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:48 am

I nodded, I understood what he meant completely. At some points I was afraid of the same thing but I would always have my two brothers with me. Since, we were all vampires now. It must've been hard for him, it must still be really. Not having parents was hard enough, but not having any siblings to look after him either? Well I couldn't even imagine what that was like. I guess I understood why he seemed so lonely. But, he was trying to change the subject and it was clear he didn't want to talk about it anymore, I didn't want to pry more than I already had. I got up and looked at the large video game and DVD shelf I had next to the flat screen tv hanging from the wall. I had everything from all the Disney movies, to most of the super hero movies, to Harry potter. I also had TV series sets including the Big Bang theory, various animes and multiple seasons of doctor who. "I have a bunch of movies and tv series. You can choose if you'd like. I could go make hot cocoa and popcorn if you'd like."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:49 am

I wouldn't mind moving back to England for you, buuut I'm pretty sure your boyfriend would be mad if he found out you were cheating, and I'm not exactly the one to come in between couples. *Shrugs.* Thanks, though, it really boosts self-esteem when someone says they would date me Smile What do you mean 'Boosts self-esteem'? How could you not have a high self-esteem in the first place when you're so awesome?! *Decides not to answer, looking off in another direction.*

"Yeah, I walked all the way." I answered as I hugged KJ back, blushing after the hug started becoming a bit too long and pulling away, looking down at my sneakers to hide the blush. "So, uhhh, yeah, sorry for not coming over yesterday; I thought you'd rather spend time with your family so... But I'm here now! Aaaand," Pretty sure my blush had faded now, I lifted my head to look at Kara with an evil(ish) smirk. "I'm stealing you away for the day. I-If your parents would let me, of course." I was taking her to the movie theatre to see Frozen, because it looked like a really good girly movie that Kara-Jayne would enjoy. B-But it wasn't a date! It was deffinately not a date! I wouldn't take a twelve-year-old on a date. Hehe... Maybe next year, though, unless I became too uncool to hang out with her. Oh gosh, what if she hated me in a years time?! No, keep calm, Cody, take deep breaths, you're not gonna lose your best - only - friend, twelve years of friendship couldn't be ruined that quickly... Right?

I gave Austin a fake look of shock at his insult, then just smiled, shaking my head disappointedly. As he asked about how I could eat lettuce, I tipped the bowl slightly to show him. "Ceasar dressing. It makes all the difference." I answered, setting the bowl back on the table properly. "Plus in here there's also baby tomatoes, cucumber, three or four varieties of lettuce, grated cheese and croutons; it's not just lettuce." I smirked at my know-it-all air, but decided to drop it before I looked too arrogant. "It's rather good, actually, much better than some of the salads I have tasted in my lifetime and, on top of that, it's much healthier than your sandwich, and has less calories in it." Not that I worried too much about calories, I just preferred to keep in shape, and in good health.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 am

I chuckled and grabbed a fork from the table. "Well then can I try a little?" I say as I poke my fork into her salad bowl, taking a single piece of lettuce that was drenched in the dressing. Popping it into my mouth, I smiled, it was actually very good. Much better than I had expected it to be. I guess she was right, the dressing was very good. As she started to tease me about how many calories I was eating in the sandwich I just shrugged. "I can eat as much human food as I want. But I have to drink blood also, that's what I really have to worry about. For some reason though, I still love the taste of human food. I guess I'm not quite used to being a vampire just yet." I finished of my sandwich and looked back at her smirking. "Besides we both know I don't have to worry about calories. I mean you did see me shirtless. It's pretty impressive." I was only joking around of course, but I was being a little arrogant in the process, as I tended to be.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:03 am

"Mhmm. Very impressive for a little boy." I teased right back without missing a beat, laughing before continuing to eat my salad, a smile on my face as I relaxed into the witty conversation. "So how come you're not used to being a vampire yet?" I asked, trying to keep the topic light-hearted as I discussed it. "Have you not been a vampire for very long or have you just clung onto your humanity so tightly that you still feel partially human?" I had heard of vampires that did that, they were so desperate to not become a killer that they clung onto their humanity, acted more like a human of the day than a predator of the night. I wondered whether Austin was one of these vampires - he sure seemed like it to me - as I finished off my beloved salad, chasing it down with a drink of ice cold water.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 am

Trying to get Idina Menzel singing Let It Go out of my head, so instead I'm listening to Idina Menzel singing Defying Gravity XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:09 am

"Oh I'm a little boy now am I?" I winked at her and chuckled but when she started talking about me being a vampire, whether I had been one for a short period of time or if I had just clung onto my humanity, I stiffened slightly. It wasn't something I enjoyed talking about that much but she had asked, so who was I to avoid the subject? It had to be a dressed eventually. "Well I haven't been a vampire all that long, I mean I'm not a new born or anything. I've been a vampire for over a year atleast. I'm not sure really. I've completely lost track of time. Tone completely honest I've lost track of time. But, it's not like I wanted to become a vampire. It was an accident. My brother kind of accidentally got bitten and then freaked, biting both me and my sister. It was an accident and I forgive him for if, but I can't say my sister has. As for the whole "humanity" thing. I'd say I probably act just as I did before I got bitten. Minus the whole drinking blood thing." I laughed and continued. "It's not really a big deal to me though, I wouldn't say I'm clinging to my humanity, but I'm not any different from before I got bitten to now. What's the point to be really?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:16 am

*Rolls eyes at wolfy* Wolfy, a lot of girls don't feel very confident in themselves. Take Scampi, always on about how awesome she is, but throw her into a room with her class and there's a whole different side of her. And you're welcome Thorn, although I would find it difficult to believe if people wouldn't want to date you, you have an incredible personality.

Jack: I got up and walked over to all of the DVDs, after a quick scan, I pulled out a movie I knew I loved. The Fox and the Hound. "Can we watch this one? Pleeeeeease?" Admittedly, this was the first movie I ad ever seen and it still remains my favourite. The reason for that? Well it was about an unlikely friendship for one, and also, it was what me an Hiccup watched the night when we started dating. Of course, he saw me as the host I was, not for me. I think they split not long after I moved on; I had become too attached, so I had to leave. "I'll have some cocoa, no popcorn though, unless you want some." I shrugged lightly.

Kara-Jayne: I raised my eyebrows slightly, "Where are we going?" I asked him with a smile. Rascal managed to get passed me and jumped up at Cody playfully, barking as she did so. I laughed and managed to get her down and back inside. I closed the door to keep her in. When Cody said it was a surprise, I rolled my eyes and told him I'd be right back, and that he could come in if he wanted to. I grabbed a jacket as I walked into the kitchen. "Dad can I hang out with Cody today?" I asked him since mom looked as if she had drifted off to sleep again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:28 am

I smiled and nodded. "Two hot cocoas coming up." I headed towards the door and looked back at him. "You picked one of my favorite movies of all time by the way." I say as I disappeared down the stairs and into the kitchen to make ourselves some hot cocoa. After I finished I headed back up the stairs, two large mugs, one in each hand. One was yellow with a black smiley face painted on the side and the other was black, a pixels deed heart from Zelda painted on it. Each hot cocoa was topped with whipped cream and cinnamon and sprinkles. Underneath the whipped cream were matshmellows floating on the hot an steamy drink. I always made them this way, ever since I was small. Handing jack the cup and laying the other down on the nightstand next to the candy bowl, I took the movie and put it in. After pressing play, I flopped back onto the bed and got comfy, bringing a large and fuzzy throw blanket up to my neck.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 am

((O.O Holy-! You know who else Idina has played? Nancy from Enchanted... How did I not make this connection! DX Oh my gosh, I actually own a movie with Idina Menzel in it! She doesn't sing - and they really should've made her sing, even though she plays someone from the real world, not the fairy tale world - but it's still like 'WTF?!' and I hated Nancy! She was trying to be all cool and she sucked at it! But omg! Ok, so there's been a large gap between seeing Enchanted and seeing Idina as Elphaba (In youtube videos) but my brain didn't even go 'I swear I've seen her before', it's only now that I realise it was her!))

"Oh, I see." I replied as I listened carefully, realising that I had brought up a touchy subject but, thankfully, Austin seemed to loosen up by the end of his speech. "Well, if it's any consolation, I'm glad you act like a human, because I doubt I would've invited you to have lunch with me if you were any different than the way you are now." Finishing off my water, I rose to my feet, shaking out my hair slightly as I did so. A quick glance at the time showed me that not much time had actually passed, merely half an hour. "Why don't we just head back to the mansion? I'm sure you have other things to do than to spend all day with me, I'll just come back for the Tigers Eye later."

((I know what you mean, I'm just shocked that Thorn has self-esteem issues, I mean, she's rich and slightly famous and has loads of screaming fans but she still doesn't think my about herself? I know, I know, it's hard to imagine. *Smiles at Chloe.* Thanks, I would say the same but I actually don't know much about your personality. I will say that you have beautiful eyes though, if that makes up for what little knowledge I have on your personality Smile))

Go inside and be attacked by Rascal again? Ok! Turning to look behind me at the ghosts, I said a quick, "Stay here, I'll be fine." then entered the really big house. Dayna seemed to be sleeping - I guess being pregnant was a tiring thing, not that I would ever find out - and I didn't know where KJ's dad was, and I didn't really have time to find out because Rascal had jumped up again. I tried to contain my laughter so that I didn't wake Dayna up, and scratched the dog behind the ears, whispering, "It's good to see you too, girl. I bet you can smell Kit on me, huh?"

She hung out with Cody so much! Geez, should I be worried about this kid or something? I mean, I know he was Dayna's friend's son, but still! I felt like I had to be worried about him trying to make a move on Kara-Jayne, and she was way too young to date! I was about to say no when I noticed the jacket. If she had already grabbed the jacket, it meant that her mind was made up and it'd be hard to change it. Greeeeaaaat. Heaving a sigh, I finished off Dayna's pancakes and nodded. "Sure, go ahead, but if he gets too close for comfort, push him away, ok?" Kids; why did they have to grow up?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:39 am

Jack: The hot chocolate was incredible, of course I had drank cocoa before but not like this! It was gone before too long and I placed the empty mug on the floor. I teared up at times since this movie really got to me, but I loved it. I was laid on my stomach though, with my head atop my crossed arms so I don't think it was noticeable. With my eyes stinging slightly, I ended up dropping off not long before the end of the film. I partly blame the cocoa since it made me feel a little sleepy.

How's Alex gonna wake him up? XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 am

Kiss him! KISS HIM! O.o Where did you come from? Job hunting >:3 I feel so adulty! X3 Fair enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 am

Kara-Jayne: I grinned as I zipped up the jacket before pressing a kiss to my dad's cheek. "Thanks dad!" I could tell that he wasn't exactly thrilled, but even if he had said no, I would have just asked mom, she was fine with Cody so she was bound to say yes. In the living room, I pulled on some converse before rejoining Cody. "See you later girl." I said to Rascal, and after giving her a final stroke, I said a quick goodbye to Matt before leaving with Cody. Once out of the house I turned to him. "For a moment I thought he was gonna say no."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:53 am

*blushes without realising it and smiles* Aww thanks Smile Told you the eyes were the best feature. Oh shush you. Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 am

"Why would your dad say no?" I asked with a frown as we left the house and headed down the mountain path that led into town, surrounded by ghosts that KJ probably couldn't even feel, let alone see, but I saw every one of them. "Doesn't your dad like me or something?" I thought I was a good guy, I mean, as far as I knew I had never made Mr Scott mad... Hearing rustling in the bushes, I held onto KJ's hand tightly, not wanting her to be dragged off by hungry wolves, as the ghosts went to try and get rid of whatever was following us. The sooner we got to the movie theatre, the better.

Mhmm, most deffinately. Her- *Decides not to address Scampi for this, but to address Chloe instead, thinking that it would be impolite to talk about her as if she wasn't there.* Your eyes are your best ohysical feature, that I can see anyway. They certainly make up for your lack of height which, actually, isn't really a bad thing, because big things come in small packages. Thorn! I thought you said you didn't want to come in between couples! Why are you flirting? I'm hust being truthful, is that such a crime? -_- *Grumbles.* I'm confused... But Jack should've picked The Little Mermaid! Then when Kiss The Girl came on, he could kiss his girly friend X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 am

"Oh you wouldn't have? Well I guess that makes me special now doesn't it?" I smirked and cleared out plates. I had paid when I was getting the food so that has already been taken care of. When she said there was still a while until we could pick up the necklace I shrugged and agreed to go back to the mansion. "Alright going back is fine with me. If you want me to come back with you later you can come find me. Although I might not be home later. I have band practice tonight." It was a side thing, the band, nothing major that he cared about although he was very good with an instrument. He sometimes did songs with his friend Isabella or Alex would come and do the female parts for them. When it was with Alex it was just something fun but Isabella took her stuff seriously. But after all she had to, she was professional.

Alex::
I smiled and finished my cocoa as the movie finished. Taking the remote, I stopped it and looked over at jack. I nudged him with my foot. "Jack?" Then I realized he had dozed off and I smiled slightly. I could see his muscles all relaxed and he looked peaceful. I could just barely see his eyes closed and his head resting against his arms. He looked almost younger when he was asleep but he looked very content so I decided not to wake him. Instead, I open a drawe in my nightstand and pulled out a sketch book and a pencil. Quietly, I began to sketch his hair and the light hitting it, I drew the soft lines in the edges of his sleeping face and the next thing I knew I was shading his face, creating the prefect drawing as he laid asleep.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 am

"Oh, you have a band, do you?" I asked as I walked to the front door and opened the door, allowing Austin to walk through first. "If you need any help, let me know; I used to be a part of a band and might be of use." Although I had never really given advice to another band before, so I might find it hard do so... I'd try my nest to be helpful, thiugh, it was the least I could do. Maybe they could be the next Hex girls, or Hex guys, or may e they could be even bigger than we ever were!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next