House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 am

Austin::
"Alright sure I'll make sure to get a hold of you if we need any help with anything, although we really just do it for fun. We don't take it all that seriously even though I know if we did we'd be pretty good. The only time we take it seriously is when we have to record instrumentals with my friend Isabella. She records professionally and we sometimes do stuff with her." I shrugged it wasn't really all that big of a deal with me. But I guess I didn't take a lot of things as seriously as I should. But, we were happy at the success level we were at now, we were making a little spending money with it and we were having fun. Plus, we still had time to just hang out and dot the stuff we wanted. It wasn't taking over our lives as it did with other bands. I had no desire to be famous. I mean sure a bunch of screaming girl fans would be cool, but you couldn't turn them off. The way things were now, I still attracted plenty of girls and I didn't have to worry about being mobbed by them. Which, I had learned isn't as fun as it sounds.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 am

I can't be bothered with Thorn anymore tonight :/ I'm dying with her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:38 am

Yea...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:16 am

Reading another hapter of my book but it's taking longer than usual :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:23 am

Jack: I don't know when I fell asleep, but I woke up from what felt to be a nap. Looking around there was no one here but me. Where had Hiccup gone? I noticed a sketchbook and curiously looked at it. It was me! So... Being with Hiccup wasn't a dream? I know little Freckles loved to draw, and he did draw the host a lot, so it couldn't have been just a dream! I grinned before hearing the flush of toilet, followed by the running of a tap, then a door opening. "You couldn't resist, could you, Frecks?" I smirked, looking at the drawing. "You're really improving, Hic, this one's so realis-" I had turned to see a girl. I was so confused, then reality came back to me. It was a dream. I had only dreamt of being with Hiccup again. I went a crimsom red and I rubbed the back of my neck, "Oh, Alex. You're a, uhm, good artist."

Let's just say that Jack's an idiot XD It's fine, wolfie, if Charlie doesn't like people complimenting me then he should do more of it himself Razz Anyway, I've grown to like being short, it has it's advantages. Smile

KJ: I shrugged and tugged Cody through a shortcut I knew, he wasn't too fond, but it would get us there quicker. To the town at least. "I don't know, I think he's just being overprotective. Oh gosh, imagine what he'd be like if I had a sister! He'd be twice as bad!" I laughed a little, because I wasn't biologically related to him, so he would be even more protective over a biological daughter. When we reached the town, I let go of Cody's hand. "So are you finally going to tell me where we're going?"

Sorry I poofed, internet went down Evil or Very Mad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:28 am

I need to stop eating human food... I'm getting sick as hell. That's your own fault, I'm trying to secretly mix blood into Adeline's. But she can tell the difference and she rather have blood then blood mixed with pancakes.. I'm getting frustrated.

Carpathians aren't even suppose to eat human food.. or even be in the sunlight actually. >_< But Joshua thinks he's invincible. -_- I'm worried about him.

Works over, anyone wanna roleplay?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 am

Alexandra::
I blushed as I walked back into the room. Jack had awoken and he was looking over at me holding something. It was my sketchbook. I blushed deep red and snatched it back from him. "You looked peaceful when you're were sleeping... The next thing I knew I was drawing." I stuffed the sketch book back into the nightstand and turned away, my cheeks still scarlet red. 'Well this was slightly embarrassing' I thought... I hadn't expected him to wake up. I hope he hadn't thought it was weird. But I realized he had called me something, hiccup? He must have been dreaming about someone, probably someone he had met through a host. Then I realized it was that guy that he had visited. I remembered him telling me that. He had liked him hadn't he?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 am

I read about that! I knew that before you said it! Haha! I'm learning! ^_^

Anyway, one sec, need to switch to laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 am

Good job Wolfie! ^.^ Then you'll know why I'm worried for Joshua's health, he needs to be up and active. Yet all he does is lay around... and talk, and eat. But he's not eating the right food. :/

I dunno about you, but at least I am protecting my daughter.. I think she might have sensitive skin like me but not to bad hopefully that she can't go out into the sun.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 am

Jack: "Sorry, I kinda thought I was with... Someone else." I shrugged and stood up, stetching my limbs out. Oh how stupid I was. I seriously need to get over the past. It was dark out, but it was dark early anyway now that it was winter. "What time is it?" I asked her as I picked my staff up from where it had fallen. I had been inside for too long so I thought I could go for a fly.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:44 am

((Joshua! Stop eating human food! You'll make yourself sick!

I'm up to chapter 10 now. Raven and Father Hummer are having a long conversation about Mikhail while Raven's freaking out because Mikhail's gone to ground and she can't here him anymore XD It's just like, 'Keep yourself together, woman! He's not dead, he's sleeping!' XD Evay, is Alix around? :/

Mhmm, like not hitting your head on doorframes, and having a better excuse to wear high heels Razz*Spots Klain and smiles.* Ah, Klain, I have presents for you, but one of them isn't quite done yet. Should I give you the ones I have now, or wait until I have all of them?))

Two Kara-Jaynes? I think I would've died and gone to- Actually, KJ's sister would probably look different, so it wouldn't be like having two Kara-Jaynes. Meh, that was ok, I liked having one Kara in my life. I laughed along with her and then she asked about where we were going. "Well, since it was your birthday yesterday, we're going to see Frozen in the movie theatre." I answered, shoving my hands into my pockets and pulling out the tickets I had already ordered a couple days ago. "Is that ok? Because I kinda already bought the tickets and can't really refund them now...

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:44 am

Alexandra::
"It's fine." Was all she said, a little bit embarrassed still. When he asked for the time however, she snapped out of it and looked at the clock. It was 8:30. It was kind of getting late and she looked back at him. "Are you going out to work?" I figured he must be because he just spent all this time watch the movie with me. He was a busy guy and I knew that. It only made sense that he would have to leave soon.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 am

"Hmmm... A different activity... What could we do?" I had a few ideas, but I wanted to think of more appropriate ones before I put the inappropriate ones into action. "Well, we could go outside and play in the snow, or what's left of it, or-" I shifted position, sitting up on my elbows. "We could stay inside in the warmth and pla some video games, or maybe act like even bigger kids than we already have ad have a food fight in the kitchen. It just delends on how dirty you like to get, Miss Taken." Haha! Innuendo! I smirked and winked at Alix, trying to hold back my laughter, just for a moment, to see Alix's reaction.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 am

I think Scampi and Evay should rp TJ and Genesis. I would happily stop rping Cody and KJ if it meant TJ and Genesis could rp :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 am

*Shrugs and gives a small grin.* Any works, if you'd wish to wait then you can. Right now I'm just having a bit of a complication with Adeline, how do you explain to your daughter that Mommy can't come home yet? >.<
No offense, but my mother can go a bit crazy without being by that man's side 24/7.

She's in her bedroom studying for an exam next week. :3 She might need a break so it's fine if you go up. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:58 am

So I noticed! She was thinking about throwing herself off of the balcony, for crying out loud! I wasn't really gonna offer her a break, though, and if she's studying for an exam I doubt she'd want to deal with Abby... :/ *Runs a hand through his hair and sighs.* What am I gonna do...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 am

*Frowns slightly.* I'm not exactly sure. I am the youngest, so I always had things explained to me and never had to do any explaining myself :/ I'll give you the two available gifts now, before I lose them. *Teleports the hockey tickets and toy dolphin into her arms, holding them out to Klain.* The dolphin is for Addie and the tickets are for both of you. Your own personal gift is probably going to be made within the next couple of days. They're late Christmas presents.

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Addie_10
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:12 am

If I get a repost I'll roleplay. c: *Comes down the stairs and sits down next to Uncle Klain.* I can't calm her down.. so I just sent her to bed with one of Aunt Raven's lullabies. Thanks for trying. *Trys for a small smile.* *Nods her head and stands up going back to Adeline's bedroom.*

Jeremy, just go talk to Alix.. she might be even dozing off from boredom. -_- Just ask her for her help with Abby and she'll gladly help you.

*Looks at the Dolphin in surprise and smiles.* You know, Addie wanted to ride a dolphin with her mom one day. Considering I suck at swimming. I promised her that it might happen, but it'd probably take place later on in her life. *Chuckles.* Thank you, I'm pretty sure she'd enjoy wearing a large jersey and just cheering and screaming along with the crowd. Plus it's been a while since I've been out. >_< That reminds me... we got you something as well.

Alix Taken |
"Snow? No bueno... I'm not very keen on some snow." I said with a grimace, my skin was hot still from the electricity. Going into snow would mean instant cool down which would result into some sort of flu that would suck, plus I didn't think Jeremy wanted a sick girlfriend on his hands. So I dismissed that one in a heart beat, but staying in and playing video games? Hell yes. But when he mentioned getting dirty, I felt he was talking about more than just food. "You know Jer.." I looked at him curiously, "I don't fancy taking a second shower today, so how about we just settle on playing video games in one of our rooms? Do you have a tv? Oh I remembered this one time when I didn't have a tv in my room like now, I almost cried and threw a fit." I paused and said, "By the way I was 11 when that happened." Then I carried on. "Then what happened was my parents got fed up with it, cleared out the guest room and BAM!!!" I made an explosion noise and grinned. "Le Game room was created. And I'm talking nonsense again. So how about we just play a video game hmm?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:28 am

My step-mom officially said I get to name the baby whatever I want! :DHeck yes! I'm going to be the best big sister ever... even though I have four other younger ones to watch out for. >_< I'm soooo excited though!

I was think Nathaniel or Lucas for the boy..
Lisette, Adelinde, Freya, Cecilia, or Devany for a girl. :3

Okay excitement over. ^_^" Just had to say that considering she was going to be born July 1st (A day after my birthday) or possibly on June 25th (five days before mine.) :3 Plus I'm not allowed to say anything on Facebook yet. ^^

Okay back to roleplaying. >_<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 am

((I like Freya and Lucas :3))

TJ: I snrugged lightly, placing the pencil behind my ear out of the way. I flicked my hair out of my eyes, gosh I needed a haircut! "Kind of... It stands for Tyler Jeremy but... That's too many syllables." I smiled to myself, "So everyone just calls me TJ." I explained to her as I retrieved the pencil from behind my ear, jotting down another fact about Henry V. Apparently he died of dysentry or something... What even was that? I made a mental note to look it up later, although I would probably forget because... Well it was me, I was a guy, had a bit of a short attention span and forgot about things easily.
((Hehe, it was saved to my iPod ^_^"))

((The necklace, I know. I found it outside my door :)It's beautiful, thank you :3 I hope you two enjoy the hockey match, though, it should be good for you two to bond outside of the mansion. I think you'll like the gift I'm getting you as well, hopefully it will bring some comfort to you SmileOk then :/ *Walks upstairs and knocks on Alix's door.* Alix, are you still on your study break? I kinda need your help with something :/))

I nodded my head and rose to my feet, holding my hand out for my t-shirt - Alix was in her room now so she could put her own clothes on. "You know, I wanna see this games room one day. It sounds like it'd be awesome, I mean, I've never had a room dedicated to video games before. But yeah, I have a tv and a PS2. No other consoles though so we'll have to either stick to PS2 and PS1 games-" I had some PS1 games, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy IX, "Or move downstairs to the rec room. It's up to you, I don't mind." I shrugged a little, smiling at my girlfriend as I waited to get my t-shirt back. "Oh, and you get to pick any game you want, it'd be cool if it was a multiplayer game but it doesn't have to be."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:35 am

Scampi wrote:TJ: I snrugged lightly, placing the pencil behind my ear out of the way. I flicked my hair out of my eyes, gosh I needed a haircut! "Kind of... It stands for Tyler Jeremy but... That's too many syllables." I smiled to myself, "So everyone just calls me TJ." I explained to her as I retrieved the pencil from behind my ear, jotting down another fact about Henry V. Apparently he died of dysentry or something... What even was that? I made  a mental note to look it up later, although I would probably forget because... Well it was me, I was a guy, had a bit of a short attention span and forgot about things easily.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 am

Beat you to it! Muwahahaha!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:37 am

Seriously? I just spent a while searching! Dx
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! DX Please forgive me! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:39 am

Anyone know what I can do to bring up low blood pressure? It's to low and I'm fainting... I've been to the doctors about it but I want something to bring it back up right now...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next