House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:50 am

I saw that X3 And you cried. You cried at most of the videos you watched, actually. Shut up. And the amount of yelling you've done at the game because you keep losing. My oh my you are an emotional wreck today *smirks* Shut up!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:51 am

Wait, you saw the Elsa's reply one? But you haven't even watched the movie! You don't understand! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:54 am

Is it a good movie?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:55 am

It's amazing! Seriously, the twists, the music, the emotion, the characters! OMG! Elsa is such a well-developed character! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 am

I'll have to watch it then :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:58 am

Mhmm mhmm! It might seem a little childish but it's really good Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:00 am

I've watched a few clips so I do understand a bit ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:02 am

*Huggles Scampi to death.* The feels! THE FEELS! She just wants to build a snowman with her sister!!! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:11 am

Gah! Too tight! Too tight! Jack- Help, please! How 'bout you huggle me instead, I'm much more awesome.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:12 am

O.o What's going on? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 am

Wolf you can't hug scampi to death xD we need her.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 am

Oh, yeah! Woopsies! My mind was in the world of Frozen ^_^" *Lets Scampi go.* Hehe, sorry ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:18 am

Soooo, anyone gonna rp with me?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 am

Scampi would, but she's going to tidy her room like she said she would, aren't you? I have the feeling I should say yes...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 am

Ok then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 am

I will wolf
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 am

I thought about it for a moment, trying to remember how Carpathians were connected to animals, but I couldn't remember, so I simply nodded. "A shark tooth might be more idealistic, considering the fact that I can't remember how Carpathians are linked to animals and for I know it could be a really insignificant link. At least if I went for the shark tooth it would be more of a symbol of masculinity than of animals." Although how they wukd have gotten the shark tooth worried me... "If worst comes to worst I can simply make a charmed necklace. I'm not particularly great at crafting but I can still do a fairly good job if I put my mind to it."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:34 am

Austin::
"A shark tooth necklace would be cool. They're masculine and it wouldn't necessarily be connected to Carpathians. Or you could always make one. The choice is up to you really thorn. But, if you're worried about how they find the shark teeth, most of the time they're found in the ocean or are taken from sharks are they kill them. The teeth on shark Roth necklaces are small, most of the time if they kill sharks for their teeth, it's from the big teeth not the small baby ones."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:47 am

Killing sharks for their teeth was exactly what I wanted to avoid. That was just cruel. Maybe I'd be soared a guilty conscious if I just used a gem. Yeah, that would be a better idea! Teleporting the rather large shard of Tigers Eye into my hand, I walked into the jewellery store and decided to sacrifice it - I could always by some more in the future. I asked the person at the counter if they could cut it into a dog-tag shape and then paid the fee for it. Apparenty we had to return in a couple hours so, as we left the store, I turned to Austin and asked, "What should we do while we wait for the gem to be cut?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 am

I looked at the tigers eye. It was a good idea, because it was a very nice stone. However, having to come back in a few hours was kind of a pain. When she asked what we should do while we waited, my stomach growled answering her question. "Are you hungry? Because I'm starved. We should get something to eat, and since you seem to be into saving the world and everything I'll let you pick the restaurant. I wouldn't want to make you eat something that would go against you decision to help animals or the environment." I shrugged, normally I would've just gone to the burger joint I always do when I came into town but for all I knew she could be a vegetarian, and I needed to respect that even if I didn't agree with it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:09 am

Austin's right, Thorn's vegetarian Smile Not as strict when it comes to leather and fur though, because that comes in handy as a witch; as long as she knows that the animal died of natural causes and wasn't slaughtered, she's ok with it.

Saving the world? I had to kaugh at that a little. I wish it was that easy, I wish that it only took one woman to protect nature, but it took many people, heck, I alone was probably doing very little to protect the world I lived in, but it was btter than nothing, right? "Ok, ok, I'll pick where we eat." After walking through town for about ten minutes kooking at the different cafe's and restaurants, I picked a care that did not offer just cakes and cookies, but also light snacks, sandwiches and salads and such. I had already spotted someone eatig a rather tasty-looking meat-free ceasar salad as we walked in and decided to eat that, so as we sat down I handed the small menu directly to Austin. "Feel free to eat meat if you feel the need to, I wont judge you like the stereotypical vegetarian." I had just come to accept that people had different opinions and led different lifestyles. Sure it involved the death of an animal, but in some people's views it is justified because animal ate other animals in the wild, and I had just learnt to live with those views and keep my views silent.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:15 am

"You know you're a lot cooler than other vegetarians." I say as I sit downs dn take the menu from her. I flipped through the pages as I spoke "Normally I feel like they'd be jumping down my throat if I ordered meat with them. I actually had that happen to me once. One of my sisters old friends went out to lunch with us and a couple of my buddies. We ordered burgers, thinking nothing of it and the chick started screaming at the top of her lungs in the middle of the place. She created a huge scene it wasn't fun. I didn't even get to finish my food before Alex paid for everything and dragged us out the door." I chuckled at the memory. Alex was a small girl and remembering her pulling two of my guy friends, both atleast half a foot taller than her, by the ears out of the restaurant had been a funny sight. I set my menu down after a minute of skimming through it, deciding to order a chocolate milkshake and a bacon turkey melt.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:26 am

I took pride in that compliment, allowing the pride to show in the form of a grin. "I've just come to accept that many people - and I mean many many - people are different from me." I replied as my finger traced the edge of the small bowl of sugar cubes on the table - perhaps this place was a bit more fancy than I previously thought. "Besides, the say that you can't change people, so why bother trying? Anyway, what are you planning to eat? I'll pay as a thank you for the hockey tickets. And no acting like a gentleman and refusing my offer, allow me to do this deed."

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 am

"Absolutely not thorn. Those hockey tickets were a gift. You're not supposed to pay back a gift. I'm not letting you and that's final." It was one of those things, I hated when girls tried to pay for meals like that. People normally didn't expect that from me, i guess it was the way I dress or the way I present myself but I actually didn't really like it. I was raised to be a gentleman as much as I probably looked the exact opposite of that. "I'm getting a bacon turkey melt with a chocolate milk shake though. What are you going to have?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:54 am

So stubborn. I could be stubborn too, but I'd rather not start an arguement in public. As Austin asked me what I was having, I rolled my eyes slightly. Men. This was why I prefered women. "I'll have the vegetarian ceasar salad, please. Perhaps a glass of whatever as well." I answered Austin, running a hand through my black and red hair. As Austin turned to go and order our lunch, I quickly added. "Don't think that this is over, Austin. I'll oay you back eventually, whether it involves money or not. It's just the way I am, do you understand?" Honestly, allowing a teenager to pay for my food when I already had a lot of money... It just made me feel bad; I had to pay Austin back somehow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next