House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:34 am

*sigh* Just relax, there, ok?*speaking in a soothing voice* What could you possibly gain from this, hmm?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:35 am

Oh that really doesn't sound fun... ._. *hides in the corner* "it can't be all that bad. Can it?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 am

Not yet. Denzel's been packing a bit though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:40 am

Just get home from work and I have to deal with a moody werewolf and an angry vampire, hopefully Isolt shows up sometime soon or I think I might lose it.
Well, Kennedy is probably gone for the night, so the coast is clear now ladies.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am

Leah: I could feel my cheeks heat up in a blush. There were so many times where I gave up and started again. "It's no where near finished, I mean, I only just finished the plot the other night so I haven't written much at all, but er, perhaps you could help me, like, read through each chapter when I've finished or... Something..." Wait... What? I just offered to let him read one of my aweful stories?! What was I thinking? Not straight, obviouly. Perhaps I was still tired. Yes, that was a perfectly logical explanation. "Maybe I'll actually try to see this one though to the end." I thought out loud without realising I had vocalised what was on my mind.

replying to Sienzel now.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:51 am

Sierra: Wow, I seriously couldn't believe that Tifa and Cloud had given us an apartment for Christmas! I was so happy, shocked, but happy. Over the past few days, amongst the manic of Christmas and New Years we had managed to get some packing done. I appreciate everything they've done for me, us. Denzel had been acting slightly... Different lately though, like something was bothering him. The winds changed direction and my prey must have caught my scent. I raced after the deer, loving the chase it provided. At the very end, I got bored and used my vampire speed to catch up and drink from it. Of course I only took what I needed tocontrol myself. I watched it stumble off after I had gone so far away. Then returned to 7th Heaven, climbing through the window for a change. I saw Denzel on the bed and snook up behind him, but once my weight was on the bed he must have known I was there. I kissed his neck from behind him.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:03 am

Kennedy's gone? -_-
On another note.. I am helping Eve right a story for Wattpad. So I feel useful now.
You're always useful Isolt. :3

But haylo guys! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:05 am

Hi Evay!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:08 am

Sienzel XD

As soon as I felt weight on the bed, I realised that Sierra had come in from the bedroom window and prepared myself to give her the promise ring. And the. She kissed my neck. Oh gosh! I was like a girl with the way I moaned! It was so embarassing and made me blush! All those years of becoming a man - a manly man at that - was waste as I felt the light pressure on my neck, the soft velvet of Sierra's lips on my pulse point. I loved it way too much, especially since Sierra was a vampire. "You better not be thinking about biting me, Miss Dawling, you just had a bite to eat." I chuckled at my own teasing, but I swear there was something I was forgetting... Geez, what was I forgetting?
((You can probably tell I've read too much romance today ^_^" But maybe Sierra sees the box and asks about it?))

Hey Evay! Abby had wanted to talk to Joshua but I wouldn't recommend it now, unless he can somehow calm her down. And I'm not letting Jeremy into the room either sooo... Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 am

Yo Evay! Wanna rp TJ and Gen? He's in a library in town ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 am

WOOHOO! FINALLY! IT'S A FECKING MIRACLE!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:16 am

Joshua's not good with calming people down. The only character who is calm enough to do that is usually Isolt(Only with Children) and Jonathan. So yeah ^_^"

But yeah repostie please?(:

Whats up Shadow!? Very Happy & Hey Scampi! I'll write up a quick reply for Gen at the Library. Razz

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 am

Nothing much, just glaring at the snow that I might have to shovel afterall
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:22 am

HALLELUJAH! MY BABY'S GONNA GET A GIRLFRIEND! X3 Lol XD Anyway, Alix is allowed to see Jeremy, he's just not allowed downstairs soooo... He's upstairs in his room. Yeah, smothering my daughter when it's way past her bedtime.  Rolling Eyes I'm meant to be establishing a routine with her, for crying out loud!

"Oh, ok. Awesome, posters and photos are easy to put up." Alix still looked pretty uncomfortable, even with my t-shirt on. Why? She hsd such a great figure, especially for a gamer, so why did she feel like she had to hide it? I almost offered her my jeans, but we had reache the hallway and was literally only 15 steps away from Alix's room. Instead I wrapped an arm around Alix and continued the conversation. "Yes, sexy time. Sex, intercourse, getting down and dirty." I couldn't help but laugh at the last one, because it sounded nothing like the kind of fading me and Alix did. "Or making love." That was better, that sounded more sweet and gentle. Opening the door to Alix's room, I let her enter first before going in myself, closing the door behind me. Looking around at all the boxes Alix had yet to unpack, I realised that this was goig to be a little harder than I had originally thought. "So, uhh, which box has the posters and stuff?" I had no idea.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:22 am

Omg XD lmfao! i might get a bit slow now but it'll be worth it! XD

Sierra: I smirked and decided to be a bit experimental, I licked his neck carefully, not leaving too much saliva there. "Mm... It's tempting, after all, you taste so good." I bit my lip to prevent myself from giggling like a teenage girl, then noticed a small box in his hand and I swear if my heart could still beat, it would have skipped a few right then. I could feel my stomach doing flips and to calm myself, I decided to sound calm, casual. "What's in the box?" I asked, perhaps a little too casually, but there was a lot of curiousity in the short question.

Okies ^_^

And at least you've got snow, shadow DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 am

Ryker: So she didn't mind my help? Great! I stood and accompanied her at the desk, taking her hands. "Well, I'd be happy to help anytime you need it. As for finishing this one, I'll be sure to give you any sort of encouragement I can anytime we're around one another." I pulled her towards the bed and took a seat. "For now though, how about we talk about how schools been going and things like that to distract you from stressing over the story? Just sit here and talk with me, that's all." She didn't want to be too close to me earlier, so I wasn't sure if this was even going to work. 

Shes up in her room, she's not gone. Perhaps one could say she's grounded
Shes not a child *rolls his eyes and walks to Isolt, giving her a hug* I had to deal with a werewolf and a vampire today...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:25 am

Meh, you can have it!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:28 am

Are Ryker and Leah already dating in the rp or not? Cause i can't remember XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 am

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
It was going to be a rough few days adjusting to the new school, considering break was almost over and stuff. But at least I'll see Adam around? Right? Hopefully, considering he seem's to be my only friend at the moment. Usually I was afraid of boys, but meeting just that one human lightened my spirits a bit, maybe not all the guys here were as rough as the ones back in the village. I paused as I looked up, something catching my eyes, maybe it was the sign on top of the building and the antique look to the library. But it drew me in and soon enough I was inside, gazing at the beauty of the large interior of the place, it was.. huge, enormous, grand! And my eyes were probably wide in wonder as I walked towards the History section of the Library, a small smile graced my lips and I sat down in front of the book shelf, scanning the lower books to find one that would hopefully interest me.

Alix Taken |
I blushed hard as he spoke about sex & intercourse, they weren't words I would say out loud but I nodded a little and followed him inside the room. Looking at the room, I had about 15 boxes in total, one being open considering that was my shower stuff and I walked towards a rather small box that held picture frames in it. I opened it and grinned over at Jeremy, "Here's the picture frames, my posters are in storage. And when I grab them later don't laugh at the things I wrote on some of them." I said this with a little bit of a warning note in my voice but a teasing grin on my face as I grabbed the box and laid it on my bed. "There should be about 11 picture frames, just pick them out and help me find a place for them... plus I think there was one from our first date." I told him as I grabbed two pictures, one was me when I was 10, my bright read hair was cut short to my head and my eyes were wide and I had a humongous smile on my face. That was the year my dad accidentally got gum in my hair and we had to gut my hair off because of it. The second one was of me and my parents on a Ferris wheel, and I was 7 years old. "You know... sometimes I miss being a little kid."

So Jeremy.. is not allowed down stairs? *Narrows eyes.* He did something didn't he? And I'm guessing... Abby was involved? Along with the new girl? *Face softens.* Is Abby going to be okay soon? Hopefully?
*Hugs him back and keeps her arms around him loosely, one eyebrow raising up in curiosity.* Oh really? And why was that?
Fu.king vampires. -_- That's why she's up there isn't it? *Rolls his eyes and lays out on the couch.* This sucks.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:39 am

Scampi you want my snow too? I'm getting a blizzard tonight -.-
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 am

It's 12 degrees outside right now. Monday will be -1 degrees. .-. We have ice storms here. ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 am

I don't think so... I know they haven't had any physical contact beyond holdin hands and hugging so I'd say they haven't exactly started dating yet.
There was fighting, I was trying to prevent anyone from getting hurt *buries his head into the crook of her neck*
Yeah, that's why she went upstairs. Though, I'd keep the vampire thing knthe downlow. She has to come down sometime for food, don't get your hopes up. I'd say you could go to her but she might not like that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 am

Yea I'm getting a blizzard with 50 mph wind and -20degree weather. I am not excited!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 am

GIMME ALL YO SNOW!!! Wooo! XD

TJ: Okay, so I had managed to find some stuff on this Henry V guy. We were studying him in English Lit when we go back, so I thought I might as well learn about him and the play Shakespeare wrote on him leading the english army against the french. It interested me actually, and I was escaping a hungover dad and crying baby sister by coming here, so I didn't mind. On the table I was reading at, it was crooked and slanted so I was entertaining myself by rolling my pencil up and down it, one time I did it too hard and it went flying over to a girl my age, I couldn't help but smile to myself and continued to read. I'll get to the end of this act then go talk to her and get my pencil back.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am

I could always bring her food, but if she's in a lady mood. Then I don't want any part in it. -_- My mother was a real b.tch when she got angry.
*Hugs him tighter and lightly brings her fingers through his hair softly.* Well good job on being the peacemaker of the situation Henry. Do you want to go do something so you can relax better?

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I heard it before it fell, the pencil landed just a few feet away from me and I looked around. Wondering where it could've came from, but there was only one other guy in the history section and he was doing some heavy reading at one of the tables. Gathering the book about Latin Scriptures in my arm, I stood up and picked up the pencil too. Making my way towards him with a guarded look, he could be one of those type of guys and I didn't want the luxury of talking to someone who acted with his ego more than his brain.

I feel so bad for you Ali, I wouldn't even want to go out in that. >_< I have to walk just to get my wifi, if that happened to me then I'd be upset. -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next