House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am

Jeremy didn't do something, he just might've done something if he was down here :S And Abby will be fine once Trent comes back, whenever that is. I think I should be her from the book, though :/ She's going crazy with all this lifemate stuff.

I had smirked when Alix mentioned writing on the posters, but then she mentioned being wishing she was a kid again and I frowned. This was dangerous waters for me and I never dwelled on the past; I had only dwelled on it with Giselle because she had found the fee pictures I had and I had felt obligated to tell her about it. My simple response to Alix was, "Yeah, I miss being a kid too." As I tried to fight back the memories. Don't get me wrong, most of them were good memories, I just hated that fact that they ended; they ended way too quickly for my liking, just because of what I was, and I'd never be able to get any good memories like that again... Gosh, I felt like I was gonna cry. Geez, I was such a baby! I quickly pulled myself together before Alix could see and reached into the box, pulling out some photos and quickly changing the subject. "So I can put these anywhere, right? And is that picture of our first date our only photo? 'Cause I think we should take more, take some silly ones, some kissy ones, allsorts of photos, and then we can pick our favourites and out them up too."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:55 am

I love snow I really do, but I'm supposed to get over a foot. That normally wouldn't hug me but -20 and 50mph wind? No thanks. I lost power for a week last time there was blizzard... Anyway anyone wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:58 am

A small whimper escaped my lips at whatever Sierra did - I think she licked it, it felt wet - but it wasn't a bad whimper, it was a 'That's so hot' kind of whimper that made me want to do things that I really shouldn't when I was trying to remember something! Gosh, if she did that again, I swear I- Sierra asked about a box then and for a moment I looked at her confusedly, then followed her gaze. Oh! Yeah! That was the thing I was forgetting! "Ok, I know what you're probably thinking but don't freak out, it's not an engagment ring... But it's kind of simular..." Think Denzel, think of how to explain it! Opening the box I showed my girlfriend the ring with a slight smile on my face. "So, uhhh, I've been thinking about our future lately and I've pretty much decided that I wanna marry you someday, but I thought that proposing while we were still living here would be a bit... Well, I figured that it'd be better if we had our own place first so... I was gonna give you this as a christmas present but then Cloud and Tifa soring the apartment on us and it would've been like proposing right away so, uhhh, anyway, this is a promise ring, and I'm promising that as soon as we settle down and get used to living in the apartment, I'll propose and we'll get maried. I-If you'll have me, that is." I bit my lip, stopping the nervous rambling, praying to whatever gods were out there that Sierra didn't freak out. I just wanted her to know that I was thinking about the future and I wanted her to be in mine...

Sierra:

Forgot to post this ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am

Leah: I smiled, although my blush decided to stay on my face. This was quite awkward for me, but it could be something I could grow used to. I followed suit and sat next to him, not bothering to remove my hands from his, it was quite nice actually... Comforting in a way. "School's fine, quite nice compared to my old one." I shrugged slightly, "I guess the people here are just nicer, huh?" I let out a laugh without humour. Yeah... The bullies really got to me... It really effected me, what they said. Thankfully it was only ever verbal. I kept my head down and my lips sealed, that always seemed like the best thing to do. Although I don't think I'd evdr openly admit, I'd drop hints, but never actually say it, in fear I'd just break down completely. "So... You got a degree in english literature?" I decided to take to spotlight off me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:01 pm

*nods and lifts his head* Yeah, I'd like to do something to relax. What have you got in mind?
She wasn't too angry, I think she was trying to take the high road after being called a mutt and having a book thrown at her. She's a werewolf though, she might be alright with your company if you brought her food.

Ryker: At least she sat beside me, I was actually surprised. Leah was a shy girl, and I think contact practically threw her off the edge. "People around here kinda have to be nice, the town has its own ideas about the people here in the mansion I think." I shrugged my shoulders and turned on the bed, looking at her and crossing my legs. "Yeah, I've had it a while now. I did the whole diploma and then college thing, though it didn't really pay off until recently. I just got a job doing some creative writing class at the college in town." Was it the same college she went to? If so, she could take my class! Though, I don't she'd want to do that. "That's what I was working on before I came up here to see what you were doing."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Someone called her a mutt? And threw a book at her? -_- People in this mansion are idiots. *Walks into the kitchen to cook some steak and mash potatoes for Kennedy.*
Don't forget to cook a lot. >_< Werewolves have big appetites!
How about we go up to my room and relax out on the balcony? I could make you something to eat if your hungry too?

Alix Taken |
I looked at Jeremy curiously as he stopped talking, I had taken out quite a few pictures and they laid out on my bed. He was quiet, a little to quiet, and I didn't see much emotion on his face which sort of worried me, but as quick as the idea of going over and hugging him came, he snapped out of it and started talking about taking more pictures. I didn't want to see him sad again, so I passed over the thought of talking to him about it, it was probably bad memories... but I nodded in agreement. "Okay the pictures can go anywhere, although I keep the first date picture on my computer desk. It helps me relax a bit when I can't find any muse to type any papers for my college projects." I picked up the picture frame and walked towards the desk that was made out of metal, I preferred wooden, but my parents got for me as a gift so I had to use it. I placed it down next to my laptop and turned around as I leaned against the desk, hiding my phone behind my back. "And you did say something about taking more pictures right?" I asked as I bit my bottom lip with a small smirk, it still felt weird just being in a shirt. But I felt more comfortable now that I wasn't in the open.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 pm

So a picture of me and her relaxed her, huh? That was kind of sweet, sctually. Using that positive thought to push the negative ones out of my head, I nodded and placed the pictures in my hands on to the the drawers which would soon house Alix's clothes. "Yeah, I think more pictures would be a great idea." I asnwered, rubbing the back of my neck and taking a couple steps closer to my girlfriend, only to paused and admire the view of her in just my too; I dunno what it was, like some sort of masculine pride at the fact that she was wearing my shirt and no one elses, it's hard to explain, but I really liked it. "I especially need cute photos of you. I don't think I have any yet, and deffinately none in a photo frame." Maybe it was about time time I started taking photos of my girlfriends and put them in my room. I dunno if it'd improve the relationship any more but it might make them feel more important to me. I dunno, but cute Alix pictures would be nice regardless of the effects it could have on our relationship, if any.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Well, good luck to him. I'm sure she'll be kinda nice, in the least.
Im not hungry, I ate a big lunch at work. I'd really like to go to your balcony though, but I need to grab a sweatshirt first in my room. Is that okay?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Leah: I couldn't help but smile. "Oh really? I think I'll have to take a look at that creative writing class. Sounds like it could help me out a bit." Especially if Ryker was the teacher, it might be a bit weird at first but at least I would get to spend more time with him. If I could redden any more, I'm sure I would have, because now spending time with Ryker seemed much more appealing to me. "I just hope it doesn't collide with any of my other classes." I laid back on the bed, feeling a bit more comfortable already.

Sierra: So that's why Denzel had been acting a little strange lately. I looked at the ring. It was beautiful. I smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek, since I still tasted of blood and it would ruin the moment. "Of course I'll marry you in the future. Heck, I thought it would be me asking you, no offense." I smirked a little bit at that, I wouldn't have got a ring but I probably would have asked him after another year if he didn't ask me. I rested me head on his shoulder, "So which finger does a promise ring go on?" I asked him softly, I wasn't into rings that much, but I would wear it... Unless I could do what Denzel did with his mother's ring, put it in a chain and wear it as a necklace. That seemed much more appealing to me.

TJ: I heard light footsteps and glanced up again, the girl was coming closer, and as she did, I couldn't help but notice how pretty she was. Like, wow! I quickly looked back down before I creeped her out and something told me I was turning a bit pink. Back to reading, back to reading, but she was stopping near the table I was at. I looked up and gave her a smalk smile. I went back to the script, and just finished off the last couple of lines to end the scene, act whatever. I looked up again with another small smile. "Hi, erm, may I have my pencil back? I didn't mean to lose it off the edge of the table." I kept my voice quiet as it was a library...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Alix Taken |
I brought my phone out from behind my back, the camera app poised and ready as I aimed it towards Jeremy with a smile. I snapped a picture of his adorableness when he seemed deep in thought, I looked through it and grinned. "I really like it when you look so deep in thought, it's cute." A small giggle escaped my lips and I slowly walked closer to Jeremy until I was directly in front of him, I looked up so I could meet his eyes and I winked. "Care to take some wonderful pictures with me Jerbear? You know, to mark this day as a special one." He suggested we take more pictures together, and now that's all I wanted to do, and I was sort of hoping it'd end up with us playing around a bit more. It made me happy to hear Jeremy laugh like he was a teenager again, and I know he liked it especially when I made him laugh.

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
When he spoke my cheeks turned to a bright pink coloring and my eyes widened a bit, I wasn't good with people and I wasn't the most socializing person. But he seemed nice to enough and hopefully I was being a good judge of character by talking back, I lightly bit my bottom lip and nodded, laying the pencil down on the table along with my books considering they were getting a bit heavy. "That's umm.. fine." I said in a very quiet voice, it was normal for me to talk like this and I kind of hoped he wouldn't ask me to speak up. But speaking to him gave me an excuse to look at him and I smiled internally, he was cute in a boy-ish way. He didn't have dark features and tan skin or milky pale skin like most Carpathians, "Umm... My name's Genesis." He didn't ask me for my name and I smacked my head internally, why did I have to go and say that? What if he didn't care for my name? Oh god, what if he thought I was weird and walked away?

Of course, do you want to meet me in my room or do you want me to come with you?
Yeah yeah.. hopefully she's a little calm by now. *He holds a large plate of food in his hand as he walks up the stairs and straight towards her bedroom that held her scent strongly.* Kennedy? *He said stiffly as he knocked with one hand, trying to balance the food.* I have food for you if you're hungry.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:51 pm

TJ: I smiled again, taking my pencil back but not in a rush. "Your name is so much better to mine," After all, I was named after my dad and my uncle. "I'm TJ. Do you want to sit down?" I asked her kindly, polite smile adding to the effect as I nodded to the empty seat opposite me. I looked at her choice of books and they were... Interesting to say the least. She seemed quite she, and I liked that, it made her seem absolutely adorable. It was a nice change compared to a lot of the girls at school who were confident, quite bitchy towards one another, looked like barbies and were loud and annoying.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:59 pm

She thought she'd ask? I wasn't sure whether to laugh or frown at the insult to my manliness - although after my moaning and stuff I wasn't much of a man anyway - and the hint that I would've been too cowardly to do it myself, but even so I couldn't help but smile because, joking or insulting, she said that she'd marry me in the future! Yes! "Uhhh,  don't actually know what finger it goes on but I got the same size rnig as the one you're wearing at the moment so..." Rummaging through my pocket, I pulled out a small chain and handed it to Sierra. "Here, you can put the old ring on this chain and the new one on your finger." But then she'd have a engagement ring, and then a wedding ring... Oh boy, so many rings, she was going to eventually have a necklace made entirely out of rings at this rate! Oh well, it'd be worth it since it'd eventually lead to me calling her Sierra Strife, not Sierra Dawling. Or would it be Sierra Ford??? I dunno, I'd have to look online to see whether she'd take my birth surname or adopted surname...

I was a bit shocked by the sudden picture but then I just smirked and took the phone from her. "With you in just a t-shirt? I'd love to take a picture!" A quick peck to the lips and I stood back, taking a quick picture before Alix could protest at her lack of undress. Oh my gosh, that picture was so adorably innocent and cute! "Whatever you do, Alix, don't delete this. I wanna steal it at some point so that I can have a copy!" I grinned, handing the phone back and flexing my non-existant muscles - sure I had strength, but I didn't work out before I turned so it didn't show. "Wanna take a picture of my masculine sexiness? I asked, acting like a Hercules kinda guy; chest out, stomach in, arms curved to show wear my muscles should've been. I think I really needed to goof around now, and I needed Alix to goof around with me and take loads of silly pictures of herself just for the fun of it. That'd take my mind off of things for sure.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Anyone wanna rp with me or no?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Tyler-Jeremy Stevenson! Language! Oh come on Bex, it's not as if you haven't sworn before! But A) I'm and adult and B) At least I try to control my language! He just thought it without any hesitation DX *Rolls eyes.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I pushed back a stray piece of hair that found it's way out of my pony tail and smiled just a tiny bit as I accepted his invitation to sit down, I almost reached my hand up to touch the end of my curly haired messy pony tail. Usually it wasn't so messy, but this morning all I did was look at it once I came out of the shower and placed my brown hair up comfortably. "TJ?" I said curiously, biting the inside of my cheek a little as I fiddled with the binding on my book. "Is it a nickname?" My eyes lit up with curiosity, I was the type to ask questions and pick things apart. It was mystery that peaked my curiosity and history that got my attention. It wasn't just that the boy in front of me was... well cute... but it was also the fact that he held a particular scent that belonged to the mansion, like other people who lived there.

Alix Taken |
I was shocked and my eyes widened as he took a pic and I was too late as I bent over a little to cover the short down my front side more. "Jeremy! D;" I said in shock, but then erupted into giggles as he offered me my phone back and I gladly took it. "Fine only for you, but if my parents see this they'll have a stroke." I grinned and stood up straighter as I watched him flex, I moved forward with a grin and little wrapped my arms around his biceps. "Impressive Mr.Wilson!" I winked and stepped back, getting down one knee like I seen photographers do and I took about 11 pictures of him flexing from ridiculous points of view. In the 12th one I held the phone out and flipped the camera so it faced me while I stood in front of Jeremy and snapped a picture of me making duck lips and my eyes being crossed. "Okay Jer. My turn!" I handed him the phone and jumped up on my bed, lightly bouncing up and down on the mattress. "I always wanted to take some pictures like those girls in the magazines jumping up on their beds!" I said excitedly as I jumped up and down.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Ryker: "I'd be happy to see you there, then I'd really be able to help you with your writing. I doubt it'll interfere with any of your other classes, it's later in the afternoon." Though it took place around four, I'd be disappointed to learn she couldn't attend. Of course, I'd be able to give her any sort of classroom experience any time, if she wanted it. I was happy to take out any time to see her, even if it meant working. I looked down at her and smiled, rubbing my thumb against the back of her hand. "Do you have any classes around four?"

I'll meet you in your room, I only need a few moments anyway. *gives her a quick kiss before heading towards the steps*
*hears bash at the door and groans, standing up from the floor with a beer in hand she had taken from the fridge earlier. Once opening the door and catching a whiff of the food she stepped back to let him in* I am hungry actually, thanks. Did the vampire girl send you up here or are you here on your own terms? Not that I think even for a second she wants to apologize and neither do I. *turns and walks to the bed, lifting the bottle to her lips and taking a long drink*

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Would it be ok if we rp another time, wolf and evay? I just really wanna rp Lyker right now and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed if you know what I mean.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:23 pm

I don't really associate with the vampires here. They're very annoying. -_- The only one I've talked to with out wanting to bite their head off is Isolt and that's only because she can shift like we can. *Comes in and shuts the door with his foot, setting the food down on some hard surface and leaning against the wall.* I came up here and made the food on my own actually, hope you don't mind medium rare to rare steak. That's always how my sister liked it, so vampires got under your skin hmm?
Alright. *She returned the kiss before transporting to her own room, pulling on a sweater of her black tank top and some sweats over her shorts considering it was a little chilly and she was magically trained so she couldn't control her body temperature. She stepped out onto the balcony and sat down on one of the chairs that surrounded the table and looked outside, glad it was dark out.*

That's fine. :3 We don't mind. ^.^"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:23 pm

Oh gosh, what had I created? I laughed as Alix jumped on her bed and took a photo of it. Several photos, actually, because her hair kept getting in the way... And some if the shots showed off her underwear a little. "Niiice, although I really would delete some of these if I were you, otherwise your parents will deffinately have a stroke. Flicking through the photos to any example of what I was talking about, I handed the phone over and then thought about the next picture. "Ok, sexy male model lying down or cute kissing selfie?" I asked Alix with a smirk. "Orrrr, you can pick a crazy pose for me and I'll do it... As long as I get to make you do a particular picture." Nothing rude, because I prefer aodrable Alix to sexy Alix - although sometimes sexy Alix could be so hot! I just wanted a picture of her using her hair as a moustache for now, to show off what a goofball she was.

Sure thats fine, I was thinking about goig to bed soon anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Leah: I shook my head, trying to ignore the incredible skin on skin sensation that Ryker was creating. I had never really had any contact with people, so it was all very new to me. However if I ha known it was this calming or felt this nice, I would have definitely tried to let my barriers down to people before coming here. I closed my eyes, more relaxed now than I had been in quite some time. "My classes are all earlier than four. I'll sign up for when the break's over." I spoke casually, glad that my blush was beginning to fade away. Although it would be weird having to call Ryker 'sir' or 'mr...' actually, I didn't know his surname... Oh well, I'd soon find out.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:44 pm

*once he was in his room he grabbed a sweatshirt and tugged it on over the white v-neck he was wearing, grabbing his cellphone as well. On the way to Isolts room he sent a text to Freddie and made her aware where he was at and what he was doing, asking her if it'd be okay for a little while. He made it to her room and entered, thinking it would be okay without knocking.* I can't get over how great your room is. Mine is so bland in comparison. *walks to the balcony and sits in the chair beside her's*

*turns around again, looking at the plate.* Thanks, really. Nobody's ever cooked anything for me before beyond my mother. That was always my job with my husband... *shakes her head and sets he empty beer bottle down* The steaks fine, I like it quite rare anyway. As for the vampire girl, I suppose it comes with this territory. I have to deal with it, and being called a mutt. Which I really should've given her hell over but I'm not in the mood for arguing or fighting with anyone right now. *picks up the plate and walks to the bed, taking a seat* I'm curious, why did you make me anything? Just a symbol of werewolf understanding or an effort to form a friendship? Which isn't insane, I could use friends...

Ryker: "I guess I'll be expecting you in my class then, which will be pretty odd." I'm glad Leah trusts me enough to relax like this. I mean, before she didn't even want me touching her but now she was perfectly fine with it. "Off the topic of class though, I've been mulling over the idea lately and I'd like to ask you to go to dinner with me sometime. I mean, it's a good idea to me but I'm not sure if you're interested in me like that and if you're not then it can jus be dinner between two colleagues, whatever you're comfortable with." And in my dashing attempt to swoon her I made a fool of myself, right? She was just starting to warm up and I turned everything cold quite possibly. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Mostly both, and plus I know that after an argument I'm usually starving. And steak always calms my nerves, I thought maybe you'd appreciate the concern. *He stretched his arms up and sat down in a seat.* My first time being here and I was put on a collar by my roleplayer, only because I constantly found chasing others in the woods amusing. But I grew out of that, I guess just the rush of chasing someone was fun considering it's been a while. My first week here and I managed to piss off a river nymph in the process, but I would've shifted if a vampire threw a book at me. You must've had somewhat of a good handle on your anger.

*She looks over her shoulder and grins.* You just need to decorate a bit more and stop going for things that are plain, probably place a bit of interest in it. I didn't decorate it all on my own you know, the color scheme and everything else was chosen by Zabriel when I first moved in. *She brought her legs up under her on the chair and wrapped her arms around herself.*

One minute and I'll do le post for Alix. >_<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Leah: Just like that, my blush came back, I even tensed up slightly, thoughts buzzing through my mind. Was he being serious? Did he actually just ask me to dinner? Or did I just fantasize that he did? No, I couldn't have made that up in my hesd, could I? I sat up slowly, feeling dizzy and very light headed. "Are you... Are you asking me out?" I managed to get out, although it was barely audible. Surely he was messing with me, how could anyone possibly like... Whatever the heck I was.

Ryker! Ryker! *waves a piece of paper* Look what I found! Leah's story plot! You wanna see what she's thinking about writing? Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Alix Taken |
I came down of my bounce-high and plopped down onto the bed, crossing my legs beneath me Indian style and smiled up at Jeremy. Making sure the shirt dipped forward so nothing showed but my legs. "I finally fulfilled my dream of jumping on the bed. But I believe we should take cute kissing selfies." I playfully puckered my lips into a duck face before going back to my natural smile and sticking my tongue out at him, "Question though... how does one take a cute kissing selfie?" I asked curiously, I never really did this before. I didn't have 'girlfriends' that I had sleepovers with or not even one boyfriend who stayed around long enough to even be considered a friend at first.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Someone on 9gag said that Alix's FC was a hipster Ariel! cX
Ariel!? *Grins excitedly.* Oh no honey. ^.^" I'm not a mermaid like you.. *Giggles.*

Hehehe:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next