House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
Scampi
L is for Lindsey
Evαlissiα .
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 10 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:38 am

*Groans and flops onto the coach* I feel so tired but I can't. It's like my life is backwards or in reverse or something. -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 am

Sames! I was supposed reading a chapter a day, but I had to read another chaoter today because it was leaving me in a cliffhanger! And I still feel like reading a third chapter XD I have to slow down! I now have £11 to last me until May, and that will only get me one more book! There's nothing wrong with flying, mutt -_- Besides, it's not as if I asked to be born with wings -_-

Hi Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 am

Thats interesting. I don't know how ones life can be in reverse but okay... *lies on the couch beside her and peeks over the top towards Kennedy* If you're tired you should sleep, or is that the problem? You can't sleep?
*growls softly at the mention of "mutt"* It's not as if I asked to be born a werewolf either. I didn't say there was anything wrong with flying, but from somebody who hasn't been around people who fly I'm just not sure if the flying is a regular occurance here or not. Of course, you don't care whether I said it or not because you're a bloodsucking leach who assumes werewolves are all bad people.
I actually haven't read a chapter today, surprisingly. I've been too busy with my little brother. Yesterday though, seeing as how I have four books to read after this one, I read four chapters without hesitation. I need to take a breather and focus on something else or I'll have the books done before break is over.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:54 am

Oh shit... *leans in to ryker and mutters* all hell's going to break loose. And I tried to sleep, it failed. Wanna rp lyker? I dunno if you replied or not *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 am

Ah, I see. I only have the one book sooo... Yeah...

*Snarls dangerously and clenches her fists, bearing her fangs at Kennedy.* Am not! I can just smell the badness on you just like I can smell wet dog! And I may be a blood sucking leach but at least I don't have fleas! O.O Oh gosh! *Runs and hides in the kitchen.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 am

Oh oh! And can I have a repost for Xavier please wolfie :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 am

*Peeks her head out.* You actually wanna to? I was hoping for Sierra and Denzel but since this is a rare moment I'll just go with the flow... But you might wanna bring Sierra into OOC; if I tried to get Jeremy to hold back Abby, he'd just join in because he hates werewolves :S

Nathalie looked really in pain. My grin turned into a frown and I closed the photo album for her, pushing mini Tay-Tay closer so that she could snuggle into the toy dog. "Maybe I should tell you about them tomorrow, you look like you could do with a nap." I really wanted to stay, because I was worried about leaving my sissy alone, but my medication was at home, and Kyle, and Sunny and... I heaved a sigh and gave Nathie a hug, nuzzling her shoulder in an affectionate sister way. "I'll come back tomorrow, I'll be back before you even wake up, I promise, and then we'll be able to start remembering lessons, ok?" I clambered off of the bed and headed towards the door, giving a quick wave and a 'Sleep well, Natty.' Before heading back to the mansion.

As Taylor left, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair frustratedly, a frown on my face that seemed to be pretty permanent right now. "The photo album's not helping you remember, is it?" It was a rhetorical question, so I just took the album and put it in the little cupboard, along with my camera. Inside I found Nathalie's angel wing necklace. The doctor's must've taken it off while they checked her over. "I don't suppose you'd want to wear this again, do you?" I asked Nat, quickly adding, "You always seem to wear it so... Yeah.... And I could get the nurses to give you something for your head." I could tell she had a headache or something, she kept wincing slightly and had a pained expression on her face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:05 am

Can you guys calm down for omce, really?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 am

Hey everyone ^.^" sorry I poofed on you wolf, fell asleep.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 am

*crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes* I don't have fleas, and I'm surprised you can smell anything with the horrible vampire stench surrounding you. I don't have time to bother with an immature lovesick vampire so why don't you go back to flying around and I'll go back to smelling like badness or whatever.
I think you were the last to post... Mind reposting?
Ill step in if either of them gets too aggressive, but im not sure what sort of good it'll do.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 am

That's ok :S *Quickly pulls Ali and Serena into the kitchen.* It's safer in here :S

*Snarls and throws a hardback book at Kennedy's head.* I am not lovesick and I am not immature! Nope, she's just drunk which messes with her IED even more. SHUT UP! O.O *Hides in the corner of the kitchen.* She's gonna kill me! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:17 am

*hiding in kitchen*Should I send Ayame in there to break them up?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:18 am

If she strong enough to hold Abby back :S We've got to get her down from the bookshelf first!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 am

We can rp them then Smile

Leah: I shrugged slightly, closing the small notebook containing my story. "Just one for college. Forensics and stuff. Quite interesting. The other project is a uhm," My voice quietened, "A story of mine." I shouldn't be embarrassed of it, but it just sounded so stupid saying it out loud. The personal project would stop or restart before long though, I always ran out of ideas or got bored of the plot. It was because of this, that I've never finished story before. Countless times had I tried, but never once succeeded.

*drags Sierra in*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 am

*snarls and picks up the book* Not immature? Coming from the one who threw a book at me? Very convincing. *tosses the book back onto the ground* I'm not going to lower myself to a vampiric level. How about you sober up and listen up? I'm not somebody you can bully into fearing you and I'm proud to be a werewolf. At least I'm not a mixed breed. Both my parents were werewolves and that's much better than being whatever the hell you are. *shoves her hands into her pockets* Now shoo vampire with wings
*hides behind Henry just as he walks in the door* Go, speak werewolf to her or something.
Im a shifter, not a were. What am I supposed to say?
Just drag her away or something
And risk myself enduring what Dimitri did, no way!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:20 am

I'm not sure if sending a were in there is smart though...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 am

*mutters* Oh dear. *normal voice* Excuse me, miss, I apologise for Abby's behaviour, but I think it's best if you leave the room and give her some time to calm down.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:24 am

*Snarls even more, her fists beginning to tremble with built-up anger and, with no comeback, she swoops down to attack Kennedy.* O.O Quick! Someone stop her!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:26 am

Ok, I was a coward, I'll admit it. Throw me on a battlefield and I'd fight without fear but try and give my girlfriend a promise ring and I chicken out! Ok, maybe not 'Chicken out', I mean, I had my reasons. 1) I couldn't really find any private time away from the others on christmas day and 2) Cloud and Tifa gave us an apartment for christmas and, if I stuck to the 'As soon as we get our own place I'll propose' promise, I would've been proposing right there and then. I panicked! Instead I said that the blood brownies were an early christmas present and kept the ring hidden. Now, after some deep thinking on how to alter my promise, I was ready for take two and I was sitting on the bed with the little box containing the ring in my hands, waiting for Sierra to come back from hunting so that I could give it to her. I just hoped that things went well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 am

*Grabs Abby's arms and stops her, pulling her towards the music room. Once inside, she stands at the door, blocking it*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 am

What's up going on? Why are we hiding? ._.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 am

Screw it! *jumps in and pulls Abby back* Easy there!! It's not worth it

Last edited by Shadowhunter on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 am

*readies herself for the attack with bawled up fists, a deep growl coming from her*
*rolls his eyes grabs Kennedy* Come on, leave the girl alone. You've just gotten here and you're making enemies, nice job.
*shakes him off and sighs* Whatever, everyone's my enemy it seems anyway. *walks upstairs and to her bedroom*

Ryker: "Forensics huh? I had a friend back in college who wanted to do forensics. I heard its pretty cool." I wouldn't be able to help her with that project though, I was ridiculously bad with biology and the human anatomy. "This story of yours, can I see it? I mean, I didn't know you were writing and I have a degree in english literature so anything like this really intrigues me. You don't have to, I'm just curious as to what it's like. I can wait until you've finished though, no pressure." Though, it was going to bother me that I could help ease her stress but she didn't want me to. A couple spellchecks and read throughs, just editing and I'd be able to help her out. Only if she wanted help though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:31 am

You b****! She deserved what she was going to get! *Crouches as if about to attack Sierra, but it's only a trick and instead she runs towards the window.* We're hiding from the wrath of Abby and Kennedy combined :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 am

Sierra beat you to it Razz

Have they moved in already or not?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down