House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:44 am

xD lets hope Smile
Might wanna take off your ring if you wanna fight.

Lilly nodded "I think they are all good ideas. Jessie is old enough and more responsible. So she's good with an Ipad. Lucius's phone..I think that'll be nice. I just hope galian dont break it. Theodore..hmm.. we can get him a small playset or something. Good idea or not?" she thought it was fine for him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:52 am

*Walks downstairs with Arthur dressed in his black trousers, button-up shirt and grey and purple cardigan with red bow tie, his hair hair neatly swept to the side. Joe himself wears smart jeans and a long sleeved button up shirt with the top button undone.* Hello ladies Smile I will chat in a second, I just need to feed Arthur :3 *Heads into the kitchen.* O.o He's gone from evil-sadistically-happy to happy-evil to upset to happy-nice to emo to happy-nice to emo to happy-nice-overly-proud-father! Oh, good point, don't wanna break it :S *Puts her ring in her little pouch and makes sure it's buttoned up.* Alright then, bring it on >:3 *Doesn't even bother with a stance this time.* Oh! I remember what Vincent got Theodore!

"That sounds like a good idea." Vincent smiled behind the cape, trying to think of what kind of playset to get his youngest son. It was then that Vincent realised that, althoug Theodore was slowly getting better at walking, he was still struggling. "Perhaps we should get him a walker." The ex-turk suggested as they headed towards the technology store. "It might help him learn how to walk without falling over every five seconds, or at least strengthen his leg muscles."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 am

Lilly thought about it "That is a good idea. How come your brain is much more out in the open then mine?" she asked, looking up at him "Mine is more in a corner or something and I dont think very far unless its dealing with wars or something along those lines." she was just bad at thinking sometimes. Where her sister will suggest things in the open. So it was just lilly

*She clenches her fists and darts towards yuffie, getting prepared to swing and once she was close enough, she threw her punch* ok then .-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 am

"Turks were trained to think outside the box." Vincent answered simply, although considering the fools that were a part of the Turks today, you'd believe they had no cognitive training at all! "You, however, don't think outside of the box very often because there is no need for you to do so. With your sister, there is no need to think thoroughly because she does all that, am I correct?" It was a rhetorical question, requiring no answer. As they entered the technology shop. Vincent looked around at the types of iPad, then saw the protective covers for them. "What is Jessica's favourite color?" Vincent asked, assuming it was purple although he couldn't be sure; he really needed to pay attention to Jessie more.

*Quickly ducks to avoid the punch, then stands up again to throw a punchtowards Tifa's stomach.* Wait a sec, are we allowing punches to the face? *Notices the hand she previously dodged coming back towards her and quickly blocks it.* I don't wanna punch you in the face then get into deep s*** for it!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:24 am

"..Yeah, you're right. She did all the thinking for me really. She never let me think because Im not that good sometimes. But its nice to have someone who would think outside the box while someone thinks on the inside the box. Its a good combo in a way." she giggled softly and kissed her husband on the cheek softly before they got inside the Apple store. She looked at the Ipads and soon enough, Vincent cought her attention "It's purple." she smiled "How could you forget?"

Alright, fine, no head shots. From the shoulders and higher. Off limits. Hit the head, neck, or top of the shoulders, automatic lose. *she jumped back and she went back to throwing her punches, but not exactly in the face. her punches had to be on the arms and down to the end of her stomach. From the waist down, she was going to have to use swift kicks and knock her off her feet* ((Its hard to explain tifa's moves seeing as I only seen her in AC and i think vincent's game.))
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:39 am

((We can do this, Britt! We will create awesomeness! )) *Blocks the majority of Tifa's attacks, but a kick in her side sends her flying, to which Yuffie has to cartwheel sideways and push off of a wall in order to stop herself crashing. By the time she's balanced again, Tifa's there throwing more punches.* Haha! That's it! Now you're fighting like a pro! >:3 *Dodges Tifa and quickly roundhouse kicks her best friend in the back.* Told you I've improved! You wont believe the amount of training I had to do to get rid of the pregnancy weight! *Looks down at her stomach, remembering the tubbiness with a frown before she snaps out of it and focuses again.* You can quit now and avoid getting your *ss kicked if you want Razz*Walks back in with Arthur and raises an eyebrow at the fighting women.* Son, this is why you should never anger women at a particular time of the month O.o

Clearly Lilly did not understand what a rhetorical question was, but Vincent brushed it off. "Apparently I didn't forget, I just wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly." His eyes traveled to the purple iPad cover in one of the windows, but it'd be best to figure out which kind of iPad they were getting Jessie first, otherwise they might by the wrong sized cover.
((CBA to rp anymore Vincent and Lilly until I get home and have access to a laptop.)(
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am

Lesson time! I'll be back in 1hr 30mins roughly Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:31 am

cba?

*grumbles and gets back up* I didnt have to do anything to lose the baby weight. All you really had to do was eat better. *she moved quickly she did a swift kick at yuffie's feet, knocking her off her feet and taking her fist and punching her right in the chest, smacking yuffie into the ground* I Learned some things as well, Yuffie. *She jumped back quickly before yuffie could grab her feet.*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 am

okie baii!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:17 am

Cba = can't be arsed

I love this guy XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:22 am

arsed? wtf? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:25 am

It's a british thing, it means can't be bothered in this sense, so basically she's just being a lazy bum XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:28 am

XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:53 am

Heehee x3 Cute!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:56 am

lol aww that was cute
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:57 am

Arse = ass. I go American and say ass. *Shrugs.* *Is left gasping for air, coughing a little as the impact of Tifa's fist smacking her chest forced all the air out of her lungs. Once her breathings back to normal, she sits up despite seeing stars and rubs the back of her head.* Heeey! A move like that can knock a guy out, y'know! *Pulls out her ring and slips it back on.* I give in, this isn't supposed to be a freaking death match! *Waits for the dizziness to subside and then carefully stands up.* And as for the whole losing baby-weight thing, I don't ever eat healthily so I had to make up for it through exercise. *Hears Sora crying (Yes, she's a very loud baby!) and grimaces.* Awww c***, it's probably her teeth again DX Teef, can you go and grab her for me a sec? Oh, and make sure to bring down her teething ring, and the gel. *Stumbles over to the couch and flops onto it.* Geez, someone doesn't like to lose! *Is just stood there with Arthur, wondering what the hell just happened.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:59 am

O.o Interesting video... So Jack's gay or bi or something? Another friend for Caius! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:01 am

So you say can't be assed? O.o xD I say ass, but cba is arse for me XD

He's gotta be bi! XD lol! *huggles Jack* -//-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:06 am

Oh gosh, I've actually watched the topic of the Teens React episode this week! I watched CaptainSparklez Minecraft Hunger Games and got bored! XD

But yes, I say can't be assed. *Huggles Jack.* *Huggles Jack too.* O.o WTF, Taylor? ... What? I'm missing Kyle and Jack's the closest thing to him! Don't judge me -_- O...K... ... *Looks down at Arthur.* Women are strange creatures, Arthur. Do not date one unless you understand a specific woman. A woman you understand is a soulmate, and women you don't understand are just... Crazy... *Shuffles Arthur into one arm and gestures to the group with the other.* Exhibit A.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:07 am

you said not to go easy, thats what I did. *she smiles and laughs softly before going to the room to retrieve Sora and her ring and anything else that yuffie wanted for sora* Its okay, Sora. *Smiling, she walked back and walked over to yuffie on the couch* Here she is
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:14 am

There's a difference between not going easy and trying to knock me out, but thanks Razz*Takes Sora from Tifa and frowns a little as she adjusts Sora in her lap.* I wish there was more I could do, y'know? I hate seeing her in pain like this :/ *Puts some gel on her finger, then rubs it on Sora's gums, grimacing at how disgusting it felt, but doing it anyway since the gel did actually work... For about half an hour.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:17 am

Yeah, I know. But it will be done soon, dont you worry about it. Everyone goes through pain sometimes.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:19 am

Okay then ^_^ I should really go and... Make it snow or something. *Stops Jack from leaving* nu uuh!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:24 am

Yeah, I guess, but it's deifferent when it's a kid Sora's age, I mean, she's only a couple months old and she's already having to deal with pain :/ *Calms down a little and tries nomming on mommy's finger.* And chewing on my fingerrr! *Pulls her finger out carefully.* Hey, little gremlin, if you want to chew on something, chew on the teething ring... Or Aunt Tifa's leather vest Razz*Gives Sora the teething ring to chew on and dries her daughter's eyes.* *Huggles Jack tighter.* Make it snow later! I don't wanna be a loner! DX I promise I wont try seducing you again! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:27 am

*laughs softly* She looks like you in so many ways Yuffie.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next