House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Ali9910<3
midget
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:10 am

Well I'm off to bed. Reply anyway, Evay. Give me a reason to wake up in the morning. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:13 am

I apologize for his behavior, he's pretty protective XD
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 am

Chloe: I gasped at how good she was! "Wow! Hey, because the fastest way of me earning money at the moment is playing on the streets, you could sing with me,it saves you being bored for twenty minutes." I suggested with a smile.

Sorry that's terrible, I'm off to bed now, goodnight! What about Ch- I doubt he's coming on tonight. *Grumbles* Fine. G'night all!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 am

Goodnight Scampi!

Isabella::
"Sure, it sounds like it'd be a lot of fun." It really did, I'd never done anything like it and I had always liked making people happy by singing. People seemed to like it so why not? "Are you good at playing the guitar?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:23 am

Alix Taken |
Sighing in relief as the whole Jonathan incident left my head, I giggled a little as he kissed my jaw. It was cute, and I liked it... when he kissed my jaw, it felt amazing. Especially with the way his fingers were messaging my waist. When his lips went up to my ear, I shivered a little from his hot breath rolling off my skin and nodded. "Protection, good. Go, yes." I pulled away a little and kissed him, pulling out a long kiss from it and finishing it off with a small nip on his lower lip as I pulled away. My fingers massaging themselves through his hair as I smiled at him lazily, "So, I advise you hurry up considering your room is quite a few floors down Mr.Wilson." I winked at him.

That works Thorn. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 am

Night Scampi & Wolfy!! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:44 am

night buddies~!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:49 am

ugh. Almost asleep when I think I hear my name, mum calls it again so I'm like 'yeaaahh?!' and all she wanted know is if I wanted any pkzza. She asks me every frday, I alqays say no, you'd think they would learn-_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 am

Oh geez DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 am

And she just asked me again! DX mum let me sleep! -_- next week if im upimma ignore her.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Damn I forgot how much I love Richelle Mead's writing.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:16 pm

I love her writing ^-^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Yeah, I've been reading the Bloodlines series. Fucking awesome. (Sydney<3Adrian yo)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm

shh!!! dont spoil! im still reading bloodlines XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm just saying. I so ship that.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:46 pm

ikr? xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Meh, I like RPs more than writing. But, well... =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 pm

*Yawn* Stupid mental alarm :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:49 pm

*stayin' alive playing faintly in background* I'll keep stayin' awake, stayin' awake
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:55 pm

I aree with Scampi. Stupid mental alarm DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Hey you two Smile ughh really can't be bothered to meet Callum today DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Don't go! Stay with us! *Huggles Scampi's leg.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 pm

I waited until my medication had kicked in and Kyle had gone to work before I ran to Nathalie's room still in my pyjamas, dodge a shirtless Xavier who was sleeping on the floor - how'd he even get down there? Didn't he usually sleep on the top bunk with Natty? - then climbed onto the top bunk and shook my older sister. "Natty. Natty! Guess what? Kyle said he wants to marry me when we're older! He wants to marry me!!! How awesome is that?!" I didn't care if I was waking Nathalie up, I had been dying to tell her this!

Stirring from my sleep, I could hear a muffled voice, but as my vision got clearer I heard the word 'Marry' and shot right up, wincing as pain shot through my back and neck. "Who's getting married?" I murmured before I realised exactly where I was, and where I wasn't. "Nat, why am I on the floor?"

After about 10 minutes it occured to me that I was probably using up all the hot water, so I decided to step out of the shower and dry off. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror, thankful that the pink stuff in my hair had finally come out completely. Drying off my hair and putting my toothbrush down, I quickly dressed then headed down into the kitchen. Apparently Sierra was already up, which didn't surprise me since, you know, she was a vampire. She was looking through the newspaper with Tifa for some reason so I decided to leave the girls alone, pulling out the ingredients to make pancakes and bacon while Tifa helped Sierra out with whatever they were doing. It was kinda funny, though, with black-ish hair and brown eyes and the way Tifa acted towards Sierra you'd think that they were sisters, and if they were that would've meant my adoptive son was dating my sister-in-law. Weird, huh?

Apparently sleep didn't last that long, or maybe it had lasted a while and I hadn't even realised it, but as soon as I felt a hand on my hip, I swatted it away lazily, not used to that kinda attention since no one had dared to do it in two years, for fear of getting their hand bit off. Actually, I probably would've done that, or at least punched Trent square in the jaw, if I hadn't been so wasted. And now he was talking to me! Seriously?! "Treeeen!" I mumbled in a groan, my voice slurred from the amount of tequila and vodka I had. "Let me sweep you good fur nutin bas-" Rolling over in the bed had been a bad idea, because I fell out and landed on the floor, banging my head in the process. "Wut did you do with teh fecking blankets?!" I called out as the sudden coldness gave me goosebumps, still refusing to open my eyes because I was meant to be sleeping!

"Probably not." I admitted with a sigh. "But that changes nothing. Whether she likes you or not, it wont change the fact that, from now on, we are staying together. She will just have to accept that." I returned the kiss to Ryan's lips, greatful to be able to do such a thing again. I thought that I would never be able to kiss her again, and that I would never see my beloved son, yet here we all were, finally back together as it should be. Hoping to lighten the mood, I turned my attention to Bentley and gave him a small smile. "Did you make sure to tell Arthur who his father was when he was born? I don't want him growing up calling Kodi 'Daddy'."

She might have had the gift of understanding, but one thing Hope didn't understand was why, instead of trying to fix things, Kodi had stormed off and Kiara was in the bathroom crying! They loved each other, just like daddy and Ryan loved each other, so why weren't they fixing things? Hmmm... Maybe she should fix things! Hope wasn't exactly sure how to, but since Kiara was beyond listening to her right now, Hope decided to act like a real vampire kid and track down Kodi using his scent. She picked up the scent pretty easily, but wasn't used to running at vampire speed through the forest so she fell over every now and then, getting a couple scrapes, cuts and bruises. Eventually she found Kodi lying down by a cliff and, deciding to try something she found funny, hoping it would cheer him up, she practically jumped onto Kodi's stomach, then giggled and waved. "Hiii!" Act happy and other people would be happy. Happiness was infectious, right? Just like laughter and yawning. Yeah, she'll make Kodi catch the happiness bug and then he wouldn't be mad at Kiara! Such a clever little 7 year old.

The hug felt gently, warm, comforting, and I had to admit that I was disappointed when it finished, but I nodded my head. "Yes, I suppose it has made me feel a tad better." I still had the worries, of course, but to know that Daniel was there to comfort me like that helped. "Perhaps we should both focus on clearing our minds for today. You are rather new here, so there must be lots of places you have yet to visit, is that not correct?" I was supposed to be working on the school, but I was sure that the builders could cope without me for a couple of hours at least.

Even though it was a week ago, I felt as if I was still recovering from the sugar rush from Dayna's party! I had been so tired all week, going to bed early and waking up late, letting Tyler deal of Robyn at nightimes. That meant that it didn't surprise me much when I woke up to see the sun peeking in through the curtains, and my husband still asleep. Poor guy, he must've been exhausted from all the late night baby care. I was starting to feel better now, though, so I'd take some nightime shifts for him. Tyler must've rolled over in his sleep, because he was lying on his stomach, not his back. I trailed my fingers across the heated skin - literally heated, Tyler was using his powers to keep us warm at night - and then I pressed a kiss to the nape of his neck, snuggling into the warmth knowing that the world outside this bed would be freezing.

I had to admitt, I loved sharing a room with Sammi now, more than I thought I would. Sure, the amount of time we've faded has decreased a tiny bit, but the amount of times we snuggled had increased and I really didn't mind snuggling. Last night was a snuggling night and I woke up to find Yuki lying on my stomach, Sammi's head on my chest. I smiled a little and brushed her hair out of her eyes. Ugh, since when did I get all lovey dovey? You know what? Screw it, I'm gonna fight back against the lovey dovey-ness by playing video games with my girl, and possibly f***ing on the couch again. Who knows? Anything could happen on non-lovey-dovey day! Starting with... "Babe. Sammi, wakey wakey!" I shook my girlfriend gently, a hug grin on my face. "We're gonna have a fun day, but only if you get up... And get your cat off of my stomach." Weird cat. It already had a bed, why did it use me as one?!

Sam and I had been really busy planning the wedding recently, so I decided to make him breakfast in bed, though I doubted it would taste anything like his amazing cooking. To think that in roughly 7 months we'd be married. Wow! It seemed far away but at the same time it felt really close and I was excited! Next weekend the pack where actually going to come here so that we could go into town and go dress shopping - my dad had offered to pay for the dresses and catering but I didn't tell Sam, otherwise he'd refuse the offer - and it was going to be exciting to see my friends, who were now my bridesmaids, again! I was just concerned about Sam, since he would be all by himself... Maybe if I invited dad and Darren down, he wouldn't feel so lonely... Frowning slightly, I forced myself to snap out of my thoughts and carry the waffles with fresh berries and just a tiny bit of cream upstairs to our room, having to both open and close the door with my butt. Setting Sam's ate on the bedside table beside him, I sat on my side with my back against the headboard as I began eating my own breakfast. Hopefully the smell of the berries and waffles would be enough to wake my fiance, because I'd feel bad if I had to force him to wake up.

I think I was awake earlier than anyone else today, because TJ was still asleep and no one was downstairs except for me. I had the music the only song I sing in playing quietly as I used the dining room - which was pretty big once I moved all the tables and chairs to the back of the room - as a dancefloor, kinda. The dining room chair acted as the chair I was gonna use in the dance, though I had to use it sideways because the backs were too high! So yeah, I was singing and dancing in the dining room at stupid-o-clock in the morning. It probably loomed really weird but I just... I wanted a boost of confidence, but more importantly I wanted to impress KJ so that when she's old enough to date, she'll at least keep me in mind. I felt like she'd be able to get all the jocks when she was older, so this performance was really the only thing I could do to compete with all those guys. I couldn't afford to mess up, this song and dance number had to be perfect!

"Yeah, I'm really excited to go back. I'vs kinda missed ny family, although soending some time alone with you has been worth every minute. I'm sure we'll find time alone at hone, though." Maybe in the barn, snuggled up under blankets with the horses as the only witnesses to our kisses. Yeah that kinda sounded nice, wasn't sure if Dilynn would like it thiugh because horses could smell pretty bad sometimes. Anyway, I went back to helping Dilynn pack, focusing on essentials like underwear and a couple of her bras and socks - yes, socks were essential - and once those things were done, I took another little break, looking over to my girlfriend and offering her a small smile. "Y'know you don't have to be nervous, Darlin'. You're a part of the family now, a honorary Michaels, there's no need to be nervous around them now that you've been pretty much accepted into the family." I think it was acceptance that was worrying her, anyway, because I wasn't really sure what else it could be...

Yes! A breakthrough! The super awesome joy-bringer was back in action, and she got paid in one heck of an awesome kiss, too! I beamed one of my Yuffie-esque grins and shook my head, leaning against the counter next to Hayden as I watched him make breakfast. "A) You'd probably be back in America and you'd pribably be living a boring life, and B) Nah, we'll go to the younger classes where they teach you ABCs and how to share and stuff, we wont be disrupting much learning there." Heck, we'd probably be helping them learn more! I smirked as I sneakily stole a piece of toast from Hayden, taking a bite out of it as I headed to the kitchen door. "So," Spinning on my heels, I turned to face Hayden, revealing what I had stolen. "You gonna join us in the living room or are you just gonna hang out here like a loner?"

"School is... School!" Kagami laughed a little, but dropped it as soon as she saw Toby's confused face. Oh, he had never been to school before! Really? Woops. "Uhhhh... School is very good. The teachers are nice, you can make friends..." Everyone spoke in Wutaian and wrote in Wutaian... How would Toby survive? Unless Empress Yuffie hired a special English speaking and reading teacher. Yeah, that could work. "We learn about Wutai histry too, and the meanings behind different, uhhh... Like Tanabata, and... It is very good. You will like it, and so will Sora." Kagami smiled, running a hand through her hair and playing with a lock of it. This caught Sora's attention, and the baby grabbed hold of the lock and tugged on it. It kinda hurt, but Kagami went along with it with a giggle. "Princess Sora likes to play!" she commented, trying to loosen Sora's grip on her hair.

Once we had gotten home, Chloe and I said goodbye and went out seperate ways. I went up to my room and set up the spell, making a pentegram and placing the candles on each point. Into a bowl of water went the rosemary and a few drops of lavender incense. That went in the center of the pentegram, along with the amethyst. Lighting the canes, I began chanting the spell and images appeared in the bowl. Clouds, golden gates, people with win- Oh gosh. This had to be a joke, right? Was Vincent dead?! As an image of another mansion - not this one - appeared in the bowl, I decided that I needed to see what the heck was going on. I pretty much jumped out of the window, still in the same clothes as earlier, then levitated to Heaven's golden gates. It took a moment to get in, because I wasn't an angel and I hadn't recently died, but when I mentioned that I was looking for Vincent Valentine and that I was his sister, they let me through. Rather than wandering around aimlessly for my brother, I decided to track down the mansion to see if that gave me some answers. Eventually I managed to track it down and I hesitantly knocked on the door, hoping that an alive and well Vincent would open the door.
((The kids should be the only ones home; the adults went out christmas shopping.))

Vincent watched as Galian whimpered. 'Me no want people to hurt baby...' "The baby will be fine as long as places aren't crowded. This place isn't crowded." The ex-Turk sighed, knowing that Galian and Darkess wouldn't go home without a fight. "Perhaps we should split up. The demons can get their christmas presents and we can get ours."

"Okey dokey!!!" Galian grinned, taking Darkess by the hand and running off deeper into town. Once away from Lilly and Vincent, the Beast kissed his wife and grinned. "Now we no have to deal with killjoys." He chuckled, taking Darkess' comparitivy small hand in his large one and walking through town, not caring about the looks the recieved. "Where we go first? Necklace store? Kiddies toy store? Baby store?" He rested his free hand on Darkess' stomach for emphasis, a sparkle in his eye as he thought about all the baby stuff he could get for his like baby girl. Even though the baby wasn't going to born until after christmas, Galian was so excited!

As Galian ran off with his wife, Vincent breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally, some normality." He gripped Lilly's hand as he instantly relaxed, thankful to not be near the Beast. Perhaps this seperation would be a good thing, if Galian moved out. But of course, Galian would not go without his wife and child, and Darkess would just refuse to leave Lilly's side... Heaving a sigh, the gunslinger tugged gently on Lilly's hand. "So, shall we begin our christmas shopping?" He asked with a slight smile.

"Bye!" Dayna hung up then and I sighed. Nutella, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter aaaand apples. Red apples. Oh boy, what had I gotten myself into? Still, it'd be worth it when Dayna gave birth to my son or daughter in about seven months. My own mini me with my blood in it's veins and Dayna's hair. Smiling a little, I continued my shopping, keeping an image of my future child in my head.

Well I didn't exactly say Sierra had to be naked in order to join me, but I, uhh, well I wasn't exactly complaining. Hehe. But yeah, I smiled as she joined me in the shower and pulled her into a big hug. It hurt my arm when I moved it, but I just ignored the pain, burying my head into the crook of her neck. "I missed you too, Sierra, a heck of a lot." I murmured, lowering my lips to her shoulder and smiling as they touched the soft skin. I was just so glad to be back! Pulling back a little, I gave Sierra a kissed on the lips, then grinned. "Seriously, a month without hug and kisses was torturous, pretty much the only thing that kept me going was the fact that I got to see you at the end of it... And the fact that we were saving lives, of course." I laughed a little, then hugged Sierra again. "But hey, at least I'm back before Christmas! And before my birthday!"

Oh gosh, Alix was making it worse! Now I didn't even want to get protection, I just wanted to pull her down onto the bed and, well, you know! No, I had to get the protection. No more kids, no more kids. I chanted that in my head for a moment before common sense return to me fully. My lips pressed firmly against Alix's, returning the amazing kiss she gave me, then I started heading to the door. "Don't worry, I'll be back faster than you can say 'Sexy time'!" I couldn't help but laugh a little, then I used my vampire speed to go to my room, grab the protection from one of the drawers of my bedside table, and come back. Throwing the protection onto the bed beside the pillows, I walked back over to Alix, giving her a passionate kiss as my hands moved into her hair. Thank goodness Jonathan hadn't ruined the moment, I needed this so badly!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:20 pm

I think I will. Imma have me day, just chill, listen to music, eat, have a long bath,..

Plus I'm coming down with a cold and I don't wanna make it worse or give it to him *sigh* Although... I do have a craving for Tizer and dark chocolate... Ugh. Stupid monthly -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:25 pm

I've had a craving for chocolate too, but my supply ran out last night DX

O.o Female Cloud cosplay. Wow... *Thinks that she's hot but wont say it.* O.O So sexy. Nooo DX Cloud can't be a pretty girl, that's just weird and wrong for me! DX O.o Awkward...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next