House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:57 am

poor taylor...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 am

"Trust me, I do hate him." I grumbled as I re-fixed my hair and walked out into the hallway. "And if he doesn't like you, then not only is he a jerk - a dead jerk, once I get my hands on him - but an idiot jerk." I mean, what was there not to like about Rose? She was perfect, the complete opposite of me! Maybe I had been right when I was younger, Rose should've dated Trent, not me, maybe then I wouldn't have been in this me-... Actually, I'd still be in this mess, I just wouldn't have wasted years thinking that being with him my problems would disappear. Aaand I think was thinking about him again! For frick's sake! "Why do we go downstairs and grab some alcohol from the kitchen? I could do with a drink." I suggested to Rose, but then instantly regretted it. Great, now she was going to think I was an alcoholic! Well whatever, I didn't really care about what people thought now, anyway, I just didn't wanna get a lecture about underaged drinking and that kinda c***.

*Curls up into a ball, hiding her face in her tail.* Oh come on, I didn't mean it! It was just a reflex reaction! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:10 am

Rose raised her eyebrow "A drink? Wow thats unexpected." she giggled "but lets go and have a drink. I really think I could use one right about now." she said and approached her dor and opened it "lets go."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:12 am

O.o Rose does realise they're underaged, right? And she doesn't care?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 am

XD she's down in the dumps, you think she would care?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:15 am

Oh gosh. Imagine if Rose and Abby got drunk and Trent found them? O.O Dun dun duuunnn! Actually, I can't even imagine Abby being drunk, at least, I can't imagine how she'd act. She'd probably just get angrier, because I can't imagine her being the happy kind of drunk, or the crying kind of drunk... Though it'd be funny if she was the happy kind of drunk... Or if she was like her dad and was the 'I'm gonna do all the things I know I shouldn't and not give a damn!' kind of drunk, in which case she'd probably kiss Rose and make things awkward the next morning XD

Ooook then...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 am

LOL XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 am

Yes! Finally finishee this playlist! *flops onto the cojch and falls asleep*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 am

Really? I wasn't expecting that response, I mean, I thought Rose was a fairly good girl, apart from the time we got into a physical fight, and I myself was pretty underaged but Rose was way underaged! Almost 2 years younger than me! I decided not to even bother questioning her, though, since I couldn't exactly be hippocritical - I guess I had started drink not long after I moved into Hannah's, which meant that I too would've been 16 and a half -and just headed downstairs into the kitchen, searching around for all the alcohol and a couple different kinds of glasses. "Take your pick of the alcohol." I told Rose, pouring myself a shot of plain tequila, without the salt or lemon, and drinking it in one, wincing a little as the alcohol burned down my throat and left a disgusting taste in my mouth. Ugh, I hated alcohol. I only drank it as punishment for remembering the past and an aid in forgetting it.

*Looks over to Taylor.* Are-... Are you crying? Ok! I'd like to point out to you peoples that I didn't do this! It was one remark, I'm pretty sure something so tiny can't reduce a girl to tears!

Oh, and did I mention I got threatened to be punched today? XD I killed a guy I really hate in a game of Magic and he took it badly, called me a b**** for picking on him because I was pretty much aiming all my attacks on him in a 7 way game. But, to be honest, the guy's a b******, he kept me alive in a 1-on-1 game beforehand when he could've killed me just because he found it funny (He even said that if I tried killing myself in the game, he'd call me a coward for the rest of the year and would pick on me) and he kept calling me a midget.

It's funny, though, because in Magic our little group's main rule is 'If you don't want to be attacked, don't make enemies', but he made an enemy looong before that game even started! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:32 am

He's such a creep, though. When we were finishing off the game, he kept whispering in my ear 'You're gonna die'. *Rolls eyes.* Seriously, I don't know why we even let him play with us. Heck, there's a couple who can't take losing (Another, whenever one of us turned the creature card to attack someone, was always like 'Oh, and now you're gonna attack me now, aren't you?' in a really moody voice!) , so I don't know why we include them!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:34 am

Rose grabbed a glass and poured herself a tequila too since she didny want to get anything else. She also went into the fridge and got a lemon. Not really wanting bare tequila. "I know its weird for me to say yes to drinking. But I have been in the dumps too long. I guess this would pull me out. Dont you think?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:41 am

"Not really." I answered as I hopped up onto a stool, pouring another shot of tequila and just holding it in my hand for a sec, not finished talking. "I've actually been working in a bar for the past two years so I've witnessed it; some people get worse under influence, some get better and some just act like idiots, but they all come back the next night their same old miserable selves with lots of problems, the only difference being that they're still hungover from the night before." I then drank the 2nd shot, wincing once again, before adding, "Alcohol doesn't pull you out of 'the dumps', it just makes you temporarily forget you were even in them."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:49 am

Brb dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:49 am

...my confidence has been boosted.. Very Happy

Rose sighed "I rather forget for a short time then not forget at all. All that has happened..I really want to forget. Im so torn up inside and its just so painful to be honest with you. There isnt anything more then I want then to forget."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:59 am

How come? Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:16 am

Gah! I ate too much! I'm about to explode! DX Anywho, what did I miss?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:18 am

Nothing really. Britt's poofed and Chloe's still sleeping.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 am

sorry, im trying to finish my work, i realized that my report card didnt get submitted yet till next week so i need to finish as much as I can
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:26 am

"You're torn up? Try being in my shoes for a day." Deciding that the tequilawas a little too strong, I washed the shot glass in the sink, switching it for a glass of vodka with a little bit of Coca Cola. "I hate to burst your bubble Rose but I've been trying to forget all the bad stuff in my life for two years and failed, and none of my issues are PTSD-worthy;  highly doubt you'll be able to forget things entirely." Taking a sip of the vodka, I glanced over to Rose, keeping an eye on her just in case she was a lightweight. "Your therapist should be teaching you how to at least cope. And you should have a bereavement councellor too, right?"

Ohhh ok! Scampi wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:33 am

"My father paid for a therapist for me but every time I talk to her, she asks me questions when I ask her questions and its just fustrating. I can handle it. So I stopped pretty much. Slept in. Tried doing some school stuff." she took a sip of her drink. she tasted more lemon, which is what she wanted "Im doing fine now. Just trying to do other things to help me out. Shopping, going to places."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 am

"I see." I wasn't happy with Rose not going to therapy, but I doubted anything I said would make her change her mind. "Well... Whatever works for you, I guess." I answered before taking a bigger gulp of the vodka. "This'll probably sound cruel, but at least I'm not the only messed up person now; at least there's someone else who knows what it's like to be insane." Ok, maybe not insane, well, not in Rose's case, but I felt pretty damn close to insane often! I was just glad someone else lnew what it was like to have a messed up mind and have to go to therapy because of it - it made me feel like less of an outcast.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:53 am

Rose smiled alittle "I definately know what its like to go insane." she stared into her glass "I dont even remember what exactly I said or did when I went full out on that vampire..." shaking her head, she looked at Abby "I really lost my sanity when...he was killed..." she didnt want to say his name because it would make her cry "Even my father thought that if I didnt get better, and was still crazy, he would have had to put me in a asylum."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 am

"No the asylum itself wouldn't be that bad, it'd be the medication they put you on. They force you to take medication there, you can't refuse." I'd never let myself end up in an asylum, because I never wanted to go on medication, I wanted to get better by myself and avoid unnecessary side effects. "I know what you did that night, though, but I don't think you'd want to hear it. I will say something, though: You didn't listen to me." If she had listened to me and had stopped, she wouldn't technically be classed as a murderer and wouldn't have stooped to the vampire's level, and she might not even be as messed up. Sure, seeing a friend die would cause PTSD, but nothing messes you up more than knowing you've murdered someone.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 am

Wanna skippy to when they're a bit more drunk?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:05 am

Only managed half of my dinner before I thought I was gonna throw up :/

But sure I can try and rp :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down