House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 36 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:29 pm

meh. DX
put on your sleep-sounding playlist, plug in your phone, grab that beagle thing with the one direction t-shirt and snuggle with that and i dunno, pretend it's dan or something, and sleep. -_- by 4:30.
o.o okay... right... *goes off to go do those things*
right... well, anyways, she's gone and I'm pretty tired too, so i think we better go. goodnight. er... good morning i suppose. Razz bye.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Bye ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:12 am

"That'll be sufficient, thanks." I practically purred, making a content noise at the feel of Sam's lips against my neck. I wished I could turn around so that I could give him a big kiss, but he was practically pinning me down with his thighs, not that I was complaining. "You're right, though, we've got just under a year, we don't need to panic about that yet." Turning my head as best as I could, I smiled at my husband and added. "For now we must focus on researching for our Greek mythology-based wedding, but we'll start the panicking tomorrow. Tonight we're just gonna kiss and snuggle and take it easy."

He forced her?! A mixture of anger and guilt rushed through me, anger because Jonny should not have treated Ryan so poorly and he certainly shouldn't have forced her and I felt like tracking him down and giving him a piece of my mind, and guilt because I wasn't exactly gentle when it came to bedroom antics, and when I was rough with Ryan, that must've brought back horrible memories. What kind of man was I? To be in love with someone, then to be rough in the bedroom and cause horrible memories to haunt them? That was despicable. As Ryan continued, my face fell into a frown as I realised that she was telling me about Jonny abandoning her during labor because she feared a repeat of history - it was so clear in her eyes. "Ryan..." Reaching out a hand, I rested it on top of hers and used my free hand to tilt her face up towards mine. "First of all, I would like to apologise for all the times I have been too rough during fading. If I had known about the cruel way you lost your virginity, I would've been much more gentle and loving. Second of all, I want this child, and I want to be with you more than anything, so my apologies but you're going to have to deal with me throughout labor, and about 60-70 years after that as well. I understand that you fear me abandoning you along with our child, but believe me when I say that it isn't going to happen, I swear on my own life." If only she knew my intentions of marrying her, but I did not wish to give away the surprise so early, especially since I was yet to actually buy an engagement ring, so for now I just hoped that Ryan took my word for it.

The sudden change of subject to the blunt observation of my rambling made me laugh a little and seemed to ease the nerves slightly. To think that Kodi could be so laid back about this made me feel at least slightly more laid back as well. "Gee, thank you Captain Obviously Observant." I laughed more, then took a deep breath and looked up from my lap and was met by Kodi's smirk, which caused me to smile. How could I be nervous when he was acting so calm and happy and so... Himself? Did I really have anything to worry about? "So... Uhh, would you like to try tonight, or has talking about it totally ruined the moment?" I asked, reached out to my boyfriend and running a hand through his hair. "Because I really don't mind waiting until another night if I've messed things up for tonight."

"Oh, I see." I shrugged a little before packing some food downstairs in the picnic basket Tifa usually used for family outings, then headed outside, hand in hand with Sierra as we made our way to the forest. The sun was shining brightly today, and it was really hot, to I was thankful that Sierra had planned for us to go swimming in a lake to cool off. I needed to tell her about the upcoming mission at one point, but for now I just remained silent, only letting out an, "Uhhh, which way is it to the lake?" when I realised that I didn't even know where the lake was.

Woken by crying. Again. I was expecting at least some improvement in my sleeping patterns after being constantly kicked by the little gremlin while she was in my stomach but nooo, princess Sora wasn't gonna allow that. Groaning annoyedly, I forced my eyes open, then groaned again at the time. 7:17am?! Seriously?! "Sora..." I mumbled, still half asleep. "It's too early, go back to sleep." For all the good it did me, I might as well have been speaking Wutaian. The crying wasn't going to stop, so I clambered over Hayden - partially on purpose to wake him up and partially because I was too tired to think straight - and got up, taking Sora out of her crib and rocking her gently. "What's up? Too hot? Too cold? Hungry? Have you pooped in your PJs? Anything?" Yeah, like I was gonna get an answer from a baby. Maybe if Hayden used a spell to put her back to sleep...

As Kyle bent down to hug his sister, I had to let go of his hand so I just clasped my shakey hands in front of me, trying to keep calm as I watched Kyle being hugged by his parents. They seemed to really care about him, but Kyle looked scared by all the hugs; I just didn't get how he could be scared of his family showing that they cared about him. Suddenly I was pulled into a hug and I tried to calm my shaking as best as I could so that it didn't annoy Kyle's mom. "Uhh, h-hi." Over Kyle's mom's shoulder, I saw Kyle giving me the 'Help me!' look. Help him? How was I suppose to help him when I was more nervous than him right now?!  "I-It's nice to meet you," I murmured as I carefully pulled out of the hug, looking to Kyle's dad and sister. "T-To meet all of you. I, uh- I-" I just shut up then and moved behind Kyle.Why was I so stupid? It had been years since I had been at the orphanage, why did I still fear new people like this?!

"But I'm-" I wasn't choosing her job, I was just trying to protect her from a bad job. I mean, if a teenager became a prostitute, the mom wouldn't just say 'Go ahead, have fun.', they'd try to stop them. Now, Suzie wasn't a prostitute, I know, but it was still showing off way too much of her body, and it was still a bad career choice, so I was just doing the same thing as the mom would. Of course, I didn't say all of this, because I didn't want to cause more arguement. In fact, it seemed as if the only way to stop this arguement was to let Suzie get her own way and be a lingerie model. How come every time we got into a fight, I lost and was made to look like the bad guy? I didn't like it, heck, I hated it. Shaking my head a little, I sighed and stretched out my legs, hugging my knees to my chest and resting my head sideways on top of them. "If you don't mind the creeps, go ahead and be a lingerie model, Sue." I mumbled in defeat, mentally kicking myself for surrendering when this issue really mattered to me. "I'm just done fighting with you..."

Robyn didn't wake me up today, dreams about losing my record deal because I was fat woke me up. I'd been struggling with my appearance ever since I gave birth to Robyn and even though I had kept it a secret from the other members of the family, now it was really starting to affect me. Getting up, I changed into a bra and some underwear, then walked into the closet, looking into the mirror at my body. I pointed out several flaws almost straight away. Fat thighs, a tubby stomach, deep purple stretch marks around my stomach that moved around to my sides, dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, the stupid little freckles that only really appeared during the summer time. I just didn't feel pretty anymore. I didn't even feel average. Feeling tears well up in my eyes, I closed the closet door and sat on the little bench, my head in my hands as I tried to cry silently so that Tyler didn't realise something was up. If he found out, he'd probably just think I was being stupid anyway.

Ahhh, big comfy bed! Just what I needed! I honestly felt like stealing this bed and putting it in my room back at the mansion, but Matt would probably be mad, so I had to make do with one week in paradise, complete with games room, cinema room, two pools, a huge kitchen, a huge living room and tv and, yes, one of those cool outdoor barbeques with the chimney. Thank you, brother! Of course, it didn't come without a catch, since I had to look after KJ, but Kara-Jayne was a good little girl, so that'd be easy, and if it wasn't, Nathalie could help me! Snuggling into my girlfriend I smiled at the almost skin-to-skin contact - we were both wearing underwear still - and heaved a happy sigh. I really didn't want to move from this bed. Ever. Right now, with the big comfy bed and the room with AC and my beautiful girlfriend, I was pretty much happy living the rest of my life right here in this position.

((Sleeping))

I had fallen asleep in my own room last night, because I was just too tired to even be bothered to walk to Trent's room, but after being away from him for a whole day, the first thing I did when I woke up was... Well, brush my teeth, because I didn't want bad breath when I kissed him, but after that, I went straight to his room, still in my PJs. I passed Mandie on the way there and mumbled a quick "Morning." Then winced when she was behind me. Pop music? Really? She had joined the dark side! I quickly tried blocking out the music and then entered Trent's room, running and then jumping on top of my boyfriend to wake him up. "Hey, get up, lazy butt! I'm back and I survived the stupid wedding and now I want to make up for lost time and stuff. Don't make me go and get Jupiter to lick you." The poor puppy was still sleeping, but I could wake him up so that he could lick Trent's face. Or I could just do it.

Well, so much for a night of romance, but after partying until the early hours of the morning, I guess it was expected. After the party, the limo took us and our suitcases to the airport, where we caught a flight to Hawaii, and then another car took us to our luxury hotel. Dayna fell asleep in the car, so I got the staff to carry our bags while I carried Dayna to our room. Did you know it was really hard to get a woman out of a wedding dress while she was sleeping? I found that out pretty quickly and it took 5-10 minutes to get Dayna out of it. I know that the traditional thing couples would do on the first night was fade, but it was pretty obvious that it wasn't going to happen now so I just took of my tux and lay down next to Dayna, falling asleep with my arm around my wife's waist. Yup, romance in paradise was going to have to wwait until morn- uhh, later.

Well, last night had been kinda interesting, but pretty much uneventful. The most exciting thing about it was dancing with Dilynn. My parents and siblings left early because Rachel was getting tired, but me and Dilynn stayed a little longer, until people started getting drunk, then we left. This morning I had actually slept in quite a bit since I was usually an early riser, waking up at 9am rather than about 6:30, and, since Dilynn was still peacefully sleeping next to me - she looked adorable in her sleep, really - I decided to get up, head into and bathroom and take a desperately needed shower.

Oh gosh. I wasn't even drunk last night, but I remembered fading with Sammi outside at the wedding's after party! Damn! That was so hot! The fact that people outside might've heard us, and the fact that we could've been caught in the act at any moment, it just made it more interesting! Haha! Me and Sammi should do that more often, take risks, be daring, try new things! I doubted we'd be trying new things today though, since someone drank a bit too much last might, and by someone, I meant my beautiful blonde, who looked dead to the world right now, despite having a cat on her head as she slept. "Come on, Yuki." I whispered to the kitty after taking a photo so that I could look back at it and laugh. "Let Sammi sleep, she had a rough night." Pulling Yuki off of Sammi's head and into my lap, I started stroking the cat and smiled as she purred softly. Who would've thought I'd become a cat person, huh?

I think I had drunk too much last night because I had actually managed to sleep, then woke up with a headache! Luckily it didn't seem like a hangover, though. As I woke up a bit more, I realised that the shower was running. Huh? Who was having a shower in my room if not me? Unless... Biting my lip a little I got up an- woah! Why was I naked?! I quickly pulled my boxers from last night on, I walked to the bathroom door and knocked. "Alix? Is that you?" I couldn't remember much about last night - I couldn't even remember how I got home - but I was pretty sure that the only girl I'd let use my shower like this was Alix so... Yeah...
((Jeremy was so drunk that he took off his boxers just as he was falling asleep. He told Alix, and I quote 'I gotta let it loose once in a while, honey-bunny, it doesn't like to be caged up!' XD Although whether Alix noticed him or heard him is up to you. For all I know, she could've fallen asleep before Jeremy. She probably saw him whem she woke up though XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:08 am

Hi wolfie
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:11 am

Hi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:15 am

*Is dancing around the room.* I shouldn't have put on Girls Generation XD But they're just so epic! XD Gah! So much for doing my essay!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am

XD go finish your essay!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:21 am

Noooo! I'm too tired! DX If anything I wanna take a nap! Besides, I have until Wednesday, and Alan's not coming over Monday now so I have 3 days (excluding today)!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:32 am

How much of the essay do you have left?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 am

I just have to research two more things and then write out the essay about everything I've researched.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 am

They didnt make lightings boobs bigger (=3=) thats how they always were, just that her armor made them look bigger thats what bras do, makew your boobs alittle more bigger XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:10 am

Nuh uh. *Shakes head.* Square Enix actually admited that they increased the size for the new movie. I read about it Very Happy Yup, so much for the essay. I don't feel as tired though, so hopefully if I sleep well tonight I'll work on the essay super hard tomorrow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 am

Yay for Rae not sleeping either! XD It's actually pretty bad though ^_^

I'm so hungry! Imma have a pot noodle, anyway, can I make Joey or not? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:15 am

Sure, I don't see why not Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 am

Shoud be fun XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:27 am

I've never watched Friends so I wouldn't know...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:34 am

Rp, anyone?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:55 am

Sure, Taylor and Kyle?

Lmao! Joey's the one with the jumper XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 am

Sure Smile And I can't watch it on my iPod :S

As Kyle bent down to hug his sister, I had to let go of his hand so I just clasped my shakey hands in front of me, trying to keep calm as I watched Kyle being hugged by his parents. They seemed to really care about him, but Kyle looked scared by all the hugs; I just didn't get how he could be scared of his family showing that they cared about him. Suddenly I was pulled into a hug and I tried to calm my shaking as best as I could so that it didn't annoy Kyle's mom. "Uhh, h-hi." Over Kyle's mom's shoulder, I saw Kyle giving me the 'Help me!' look. Help him? How was I suppose to help him when I was more nervous than him right now?!  "I-It's nice to meet you," I murmured as I carefully pulled out of the hug, looking to Kyle's dad and sister. "T-To meet all of you. I, uh- I-" I just shut up then and moved behind Kyle.Why was I so stupid? It had been years since I had been at the orphanage, why did I still fear new people like this?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:04 am

Kyle: Okay, I was shocked at everything and a bit shaken up. "Y-you really missed me?" I asked them, they both nodded, and I was still kind of shaky. 'Why don't we head home and youhave have some cocoa.' My mom suggested with a friendly smile. I gripped Taylor's hand again. "That sounds good," I said with a smile of my own. I heard Stacy gasp, she was looking up at Taylor with a grin, 'Your ears are so pretty!' She said with a grin, thankfully mom and dad hadn't heard her, they were already leading is to the house.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:18 am

Kyle seemed even shakier than me, but I still wasn't sure why, I mean, wasn't the fact that they missed him a good thing? We followed Kyle's parents to their house, holding hands tightly when Kyle's littoe sister suddenly gasped, making me jump a little, and then mentioned my ears. What but I- I reached my hand up and felt the fur of my ears, not the fabric of the hoodie. The hood must've fallen down! "I, uhh, th-thank you." I whispered, biting my lip a little. What now? I had a chance to make a friend here, so I should do something! Sighing a little, I pulled my tail out from the hoodie and wagged it a little. "Look, I've got the tail to match." I told Kyle's sister, smiling a little. I went to hide my ears and tail again, but decided against it. Kyle said that his parents wouldn't mind, and besides, I needed to get them to accept me like this.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:25 am

Kyle: I watched as Stacy giggled and ran ahead to keep up with my parents, she grasped mom's hand and pointed back at Taylor, I was a little bit worried, but as she saw Taylor's ears and tail, she just smiled. 'I hope our grandchildren will be as pretty as Taylor, Kyle.' She teased, I even blushed, but she didn't see, she was giving Taylor another smile, I wanted to just flop and relax,but we were at the house. Dad unlocked it, and I held the door open for Taylor, letting her in before me. "You'll be staying in the spare room, second door on the left,' My dad said and we headed up, entering the said room. "Well that was... Better than I expected." I said to her as I flopped onto the bed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 am

Grandchildren? I felt my cheeks heat up and looked to Kyle, giggling as I noticed Kyle blushing too! But Kyle's family thought I was pretty? Really? That was a good thing, right? I mean, it meant that they at least liked me a little? We headed into the house and I took a quick look at the place but Kyle had other plans. He led me upstairs with our suitcases and into the spare room. I looked around the room again, and then my eyes snapped to Kyle as he spoke and flopped onto the bed. "They missed you, Kyle!" I grinned, climbing on top of him and moving some of my hair out of the way so that I could kiss Kyle without getting any hair in my mouth. Or Kyle's mouth. "Aaand, they don't mind that I'm part dog!" My tail was wagging a mile a minute as I spoke, glad that things were going so well. "Your parents seem really nice, why did you leave in the first place?" I mean, I was happy he did because otherwise he wouldn't have met me, but I really didn't see what the issue with his parents was.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:54 am

Brb! Dinner!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:35 am

I'm done with dad. Like seriously. *Huggles* At least you're getting the little guitar back.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next