House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 am

Kyle: I looked over where she was looking and gripped her hand, I was really nervous now! "Yeah, that's them." I saidas we started to walk over to them, Stacy pulled away from mom's hand and ran over, hugging me,well, my waist. I looked down in shock, not knowing what to do, but her being in that... Area was not nice! So I leant down and hugged her normally, I felt myself being pulld up, I saw my dad's stern face, he looked angry! Shit! What did I do this time?! He then laughed at my expression and pulled me into a hug, then mom hugged me, muttering things like 'We missed yousomuch? Why did youleave? We were so worried!' I was finally released and I actually moved behind Taylor, although making it subtle, I was hidingin a way! "Uh... erm, h-hi..." I stuttered. 'Oh and this must be the lovely Taylor! It's so lovely to meet you dearie!' Mom grinned and went to hug Taylor, but only lightly. I looked at Taylor, speechless, lost for words, asking for help with my eyes.

Sorry I poofed, me and callum were on the phone ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 am

I see you Shadow! Speak to me pleas? I'm lonely Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 am

So... Dad goes into Kieran's room (and it's amess, bowls and plates and glasses in there) and he makes no comment, yet wheneverhe comes into my room, even when it's not that bad, he'll make acomment. I don't get it! *Curls into Jack*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:50 am

hello. ^_^ drove on the freeway today and i didn't die, so that's a plus. and now I'm at my dad's work, bored and hungry. hellooooo
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 am

Heehee
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:52 am

Raaeee!!! *tacklehugs*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:10 pm

sorry i poofed! my dad made me do stuff at his work. -_- whatever. the way i see it, im trying to earn a car. 

Mandie Alcatraz-Anderson; "And we danced all night to the BEST SONG EVER! We knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but i know that i wont forget her! Cause we danced all night to the best song ever!" She belted out as she danced around her room, picking up clothes and throwing them into the laundry basket. "I think it went oh oh oh! I think it went yeah yeah yeah! I think it went ohhhhhhhhhh." She sang as she shook her butt like one direction did in the music video. "Best song ever." She sang in perfect tune with Zayn's solo at the end. "it was the best song ever." She didn't really like one direction, but she had to admit that that song was catchy. And a good song to clean her room too. And since she had started working, her room had gotten messy, and it could've used a good cleaning. Tossing the rest of the laundry into her hamper, she grabbed her phone and slid it into her pocket as the beginning music of Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler began to play. Flipping the hamper's lid closed, she picked it up and headed into the hallway to go to the laundry room, softly mouthing the words to the song as she made her way there.

Zack Wilson; (idk what to do with him... the wedding's over, right?)

Trent Alcatraz; (same ^^^)

Suzie Sylvester; "It's fine, Logan! I have a boyfriend - you - and I wouldn't pay any attention to any creeps anyways. So what if they do those.. things... with my pictures? Sure, it's quite creepy, but it's kind of expected with the job. And if I don't seem to mind, I don't understand why you would mind..." She sighed and shook her head, looking across the hallway at him and frowning a bit. "I don't want to fight with you, Logan, but I just don't understand why you should get to choose my job. I could say that you have to quit the art store, but I'm in no position to tell you that. I don't see why you're in a position to tell me to quit my job."

Oh shoot! I still need to take Chloe to the zoo... Hm. I'll do that when we get back.

Charlie McLeary; He nodded slightly as his eyes followed her while she sat down. Yeah, it was actually really nice... Not busy, nice weather, relaxing little areas like this... Just, really nice... Taking a seat next to her, but not awkwardly close, he leaned back and sipped at his beer. Well, tonight he would have to prove to her that he wasn't as much of a 'lightweight' as she thought he was [Fast forward a couple hours (and quite a few drinks each) later...] Well, okay. Maybe Charlie was slightly a ligthweight. By now he was pretty hammered drunk, and althought they were at the same table they had began at, he was leaning his head back against the backrest, watching the stars even though they were slightly faded from the light pollution and nothing interesting was happening. "Have you ever thought about the stars? Like people buy stars. And i'm basically looking at people's property right now..." He tilted his chin down to look over at Chloe, who was pretty drunk also, but probably not as bad as him, "Isn't that weird?"

Landon West; (idek what to write for him...)

Tate Moring; After moving into the mansion, Tate had felt more at home than he ever had before. If he wasn't sipping at coffee and writing stories at the large dining room table, then he was sitting at the large desk in the media room, searching up ideas for his next tattoo. 

Maddox Anderson; 

Nadine Newlin; 

i'll finish this later.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Yeah, the wedding's over. I'mma reply to Kyle and Suzie once I've woken up properly, then work on an all charrie post.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm sooo.. hyped! But I'm not on the clock, so I'm just chilling... wanna rp Wolfie!? Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 pm

O.o Hi... Ok, but the wedding's over so Alix and Jeremy will be at the mansion... Why are you up so ealry???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm actually at work. Razz My shift ends in 10 minutes aha... ^_^" I made some good tips today. B)

And Okay! Lemme get a post mixed up for Alix reall quick. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Cool! And okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Oh, and I'm pretty much doing all of my posts for, like, the morning after so... Yeah... But you don't have to follow that if you don't want to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:05 pm

As Kyle bent down to hug his sister, I had to let go of his hand so I just clasped my shakey hands in front of me, trying to keep calm as I watched Kyle being hugged by his parents. They seemed to really care about him, but Kyle looked scared by all the hugs; I just didn't get how he could be scared of his family showing that they cared about him. Suddenly I was pulled into a hug and I tried to calm my shaking as best as I could so that it didn't annoy Kyle's mom. "Uhh, h-hi." Over Kyle's mom's shoulder, I saw Kyle giving me the 'Help me!' look. Help him? How was I suppose to help him when I was more nervous than him right now?! "I-It's nice to meet you," I murmured as I carefully pulled out of the hug, looking to Kyle's dad and sister. "T-To meet all of you. I, uh- I-" I just shut up then and moved behind Kyle.Why was I so stupid? It had been years since I had been at the orphanage, why did I still fear new people like this?!

"But I'm-" I wasn't choosing her job, I was just trying to protect her from a bad job. I mean, if a teenager became a prostitute, the mom wouldn't just say 'Go ahead, have fun.', they'd try to stop them. Now, Suzie wasn't a prostitute, I know, but it was still showing off way too much of her body, and it was still a bad career choice, so I was just doing the same thing as the mom would. Of course, I didn't say all of this, because I didn't want to cause more arguement. In fact, it seemed as if the only way to stop this arguement was to let Suzie get her own way and be a lingerie model. How come every time we got into a fight, I lost and was made to look like the bad guy? I didn't like it, heck, I hated it. Shaking my head a little, I sighed and stretched out my legs, hugging my knees to my chest and resting my head sideways on top of them. "If you don't mind the creeps, go ahead and be a lingerie model, Sue." I mumbled in defeat, mentally kicking myself for surrendering when this issue really mattered to me. "I'm just done fighting with you..."

Robyn didn't wake me up today, dreams about losing my record deal because I was fat woke me up. I'd been struggling with my appearance ever since I gave birth to Robyn and even though I had kept it a secret from the other members of the family, now it was really starting to affect me. Getting up, I changed into a bra and some underwear, then walked into the closet, looking into the mirror at my body. I pointed out several flaws almost straight away. Fat thighs, a tubby stomach, deep purple stretch marks around my stomach that moved around to my sides, dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, the stupid little freckles that only really appeared during the summer time. I just didn't feel pretty anymore. I didn't even feel average. Feeling tears well up in my eyes, I closed the closet door and sat on the little bench, my head in my hands as I tried to cry silently so that Tyler didn't realise something was up. If he found out, he'd probably just think I was being stupid anyway.

Ahhh, big comfy bed! Just what I needed! I honestly felt like stealing this bed and putting it in my room back at the mansion, but Matt would probably be mad, so I had to make do with one week in paradise, complete with games room, cinema room, two pools, a huge kitchen, a huge living room and tv and, yes, one of those cool outdoor barbeques with the chimney. Thank you, brother! Of course, it didn't come without a catch, since I had to look after KJ, but Kara-Jayne was a good little girl, so that'd be easy, and if it wasn't, Nathalie could help me! Snuggling into my girlfriend I smiled at the almost skin-to-skin contact - we were both wearing underwear still - and heaved a happy sigh. I really didn't want to move from this bed. Ever. Right now, with the big comfy bed and the room with AC and my beautiful girlfriend, I was pretty much happy living the rest of my life right here in this position.

((Sleeping))

I had fallen asleep in my own room last night, because I was just too tired to even be bothered to walk to Trent's room, but after being away from him for a whole day, the first thing I did when I woke up was... Well, brush my teeth, because I didn't want bad breath when I kissed him, but after that, I went straight to his room, still in my PJs. I passed Mandie on the way there and mumbled a quick "Morning." Then winced when she was behind me. Pop music? Really? She had joined the dark side! I quickly tried blocking out the music and then entered Trent's room, running and then jumping on top of my boyfriend to wake him up. "Hey, get up, lazy butt! I'm back and I survived the stupid wedding and now I want to make up for lost time and stuff. Don't make me go and get Jupiter to lick you." The poor puppy was still sleeping, but I could wake him up so that he could lick Trent's face. Or I could just do it.

Well, so much for a night of romance, but after partying until the early hours of the morning, I guess it was expected. After the party, the limo took us and our suitcases to the airport, where we caught a flight to Hawaii, and then another car took us to our luxury hotel. Dayna fell asleep in the car, so I got the staff to carry our bags while I carried Dayna to our room. Did you know it was really hard to get a woman out of a wedding dress while she was sleeping? I found that out pretty quickly and it took 5-10 minutes to get Dayna out of it. I know that the traditional thing couples would do on the first night was fade, but it was pretty obvious that it wasn't going to happen now so I just took of my tux and lay down next to Dayna, falling asleep with my arm around my wife's waist. Yup, romance in paradise was going to have to wwait until morn- uhh, later.

Well, last night had been kinda interesting, but pretty much uneventful. The most exciting thing about it was dancing with Dilynn. My parents and siblings left early because Rachel was getting tired, but me and Dilynn stayed a little longer, until people started getting drunk, then we left. This morning I had actually slept in quite a bit since I was usually an early riser, waking up at 9am rather than about 6:30, and, since Dilynn was still peacefully sleeping next to me - she looked adorable in her sleep, really - I decided to get up, head into and bathroom and take a desperately needed shower.

Oh gosh. I wasn't even drunk last night, but I remembered fading with Sammi outside at the wedding's after party! Damn! That was so hot! The fact that people outside might've heard us, and the fact that we could've been caught in the act at any moment, it just made it more interesting! Haha! Me and Sammi should do that more often, take risks, be daring, try new things! I doubted we'd be trying new things today though, since someone drank a bit too much last might, and by someone, I meant my beautiful blonde, who looked dead to the world right now, despite having a cat on her head as she slept. "Come on, Yuki." I whispered to the kitty after taking a photo so that I could look back at it and laugh. "Let Sammi sleep, she had a rough night." Pulling Yuki off of Sammi's head and into my lap, I started stroking the cat and smiled as she purred softly. Who would've thought I'd become a cat person, huh?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:03 pm

oIBVUIPAEBVPUQBFUBPII i never finished my all charrie post... oops. i'll do it in the morning. i'm tired, for now. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Hey Rae ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:29 pm

OMG! Snow grabs Lightning by the collar?! But I'm so used to just seeing Lightning punch him! It's so dramatic! Must... Buy... You haven't even completed the first one, and this is the 3rd! But is it just me or does it look like Snow's getting all close and personal in a kinda love-hate relationship-y way? O.o I dunno, dude. I just saw b**bs. Y'know they apparently increased the size of them for this game. Yeah, that p***es me off -_- Square Enix are making her into a sex symbol, but she's not meant to be like that, she's meant to just be bad*ss -_- ... *Mumbles.* I'm not complaining... Gah! Abby! DX Haha! Poor Jer, you're gonna have to get used to this! *Pats Abby's shoulder.* -_- Hands off, uncle Jason. I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that it really doesn't make much of a difference so I'm not complaining. *Puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs.* Whatever, Abby. Whaaatever. DX O.o And I the only one here that cares about the storyline?!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG! FINALLY! On the way to a smile: Case of Nanaki AUDIOBOOK! I've been waiting, like, A YEAR just for this! X3!!! I'm so happy I could cry!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:40 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Case_o10
Even the artwork's pretty! X3

Happy ending! X3 Tears of joy! Vincent and Nanaki laughing! X3
"If was the first time since the days of the Cetra that laughter could be heard in the forgotten city."
*Bursts into happy tears.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm

Poor Callum, he's got to put up with me like this XD And I have good news and bad news! Bad news is that I was up until 3,but the good news is thath at least it wasn't5! ^_^ Anyway, going to bed a little earlier tonight, target: 12, maximum: 1 ^_^ I'm easing myself down XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Oh boy, Scampi. Why do you do this to yourself?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 pm

It was an accideeeeeeeeeeent! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Lies! DX How could it be an accident?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:16 pm

I don't know! DX I just start thinking about things and thenget caught up! DX Then can't sleep!

Anyway, how would you guys feel about me making Joey off friends? I think it would be quite hilarious! XD

Anyway gottago!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:20 pm

well... considering it's 4:20 and I'm still not asleep... i actually didn't realize it was this late, and i start school on Wednesday. DX fml. why would i choose a night so close to school to stay up this late.

edit: just realized i forgot my whole argument in the post. at least scampi isn't the only one staying up late. I'm right there with her. lll
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Go to sleep too, Rae!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down