House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:12 am

Ok... M-Maybe we should... I-I don't know... Like, do something sometime... I still need help with piano playing... A-And maybe Zack could join us? I dunno...

That would scare the c*** out of me, if Sephiroth just entered, like, KFC or something (Don't like McDonalds)! I'd just be like 'O.O RUN! HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!!' Lol XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:18 am

yeah! i could help you with piano. *smiles* i've been playing since i was little, ya know. and Zack could definitely join us!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 am

Good and, uh, yeah, so have I, kinda, but I don't know much... I-I'm better at guitar... *Rubs the back of her neck, not knowing what else to say.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:22 am

Hey guys! Omg karate was so fun and I feel like loads has been lifted ofg my chest! *snickers* She fell over XD She went down with a right thud XD I only fell over 'cause my kick was so powerful,even the sensei said that! Razz Well actually he said that you got an a for effort Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:24 am

Lol XD Fail!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 am

Rp anyone???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 am

I will if you repost Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:08 am

Galian nodded a little and brushed Lucius' hair out of his eyes. "Ok. One second." Leaving the room, Galian went to his own room, entered the bathroom, and grabbed a painkiller, swallowing it with a glass of stagnant water. He then returned to Lucius' bedroom and lay down on the other side of his son. "Night Darrkess, night night Lulu. I love you both." He whispered as he watched his son drift to sleep. "Oh, and Darrkess? Me sorry, me no drink Host red drink ever again."

"Uhh, now, if that's ok with you." I told Sierra, standing up and stretching out my limbs before retrieving my sword, putting it on my back. "But we'll grab food first of course and then head off. Uh, will it just be me eating, or are you going to attempt to eat some yucky human food?" I asked my girlfriend wit a slight smirk.

"Very well..." Ryan seemed as if what she had to tell me was going to be hard to say, and that worried me. Nevertheless, I walked back to her room with her and sat down on the edge of the bed - I felt like I would need to take a seat - looking up at my girlfriend with a concerned look on my face, completely focused on her as opposed to Hope who had grabbed one of Bentley's toys and was playing with it. "What is wrong, dear?" I asked, taking a deep breath as I readied myself for what Ryan had to say.

"I... Well..." I bit my lip, trying to think about what to say. "Y'know we talked about fading a while back? Well, uhhh..." Come on, Kiara! What did you have to hide? It wasn't as if I didn't have a fairly nice body, so why should I be afraid if Kodi saw it? It wasn't as if he'd judge me... "I think I'm ready now, if you still want to, that is..." Tucking some hair behind my ear, I looked down at my lap, not sure how Kodi would react to what I had just said. Out of nervousness, I added, "I-I'm already on the pill so it's ok, but we could use protection as well if you have any. I-I mean, better to be doubley safe than be doubley sorry, right?"

"Very well, tomorrow we shall spend time with Hope. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see 'Mommy and Demi-Tree' and  even more thrilled to see 'Demi-Kitty'." I chuckled slightly, then decided to just turn the lights off, snuggling into Lucy as another yawn escaped my mouth. "Now, however, I believe it's time that we go to sleep, my lovely lifemate, so goodnight and sweet dreams." Closing my eyes, I soon fell asleep next to Lucy, smiling as I did so due to the fact that I was so hapy about finally being bonded with Lucy, my one true love.

"They wont know what we're on about so it's fine." I chuckled, swivelling around in Hayden's lap and kissing him passionately, one hand on the side of his neck and the other gripping his shoulder. Just as I was about to get in to something simular to making out for the first time in several months, I heard the movement of plastic, looked over Hayden's shoulder, and groan. S***. Toby. "One sec." I whispered in Hayden's ear, getting off of him and walking over to Toby, crouching beside him and messing up his hair." Hey buddy, are you sleepy yet? It's been a long day, so maybe you should call it a night."

"Yes, I understand." I answered, offering Sydney a slight smile as I returned the book to it's place in the drawer. "And now you understand why I am anxious about you being here. Just as I wish to protect my secret, I wish to protect the secrets of the others who live here, because if humans were to discover what we are, they will try to eradicate us. As long as you don't tell anyone about this place, through any kind of media, I suppose it would be alright if you stuck around, however I would fully understand if you wish never to return again after what you have just discovered."

"That'll be sufficient, thanks." I practically purred, making a content noise at the feel of Sam's lips against my neck. I wished I could turn around so that I could give him a big kiss, but he was practically pinnong me down with his thighs, not that I was complaining. "You're right, though, we've got just under a year, we don't need to panic about that yet." Turning my head as best as I could, I smiled at my husband and added. "For now we must focus on researching for our Greek mythology-based wedding, but we'll start the panicking tomorrow. Tonight we're just gonna kiss and snuggle and take it easy."

Ewwww! Why did parents have to be so yuck and mushy? Especially in public and especially in front of me?! It made me wanna throw up, or at least claim that I didn't even know them. Looking down at my food, I grimaced. "So not hungry anymore." I mumbled, setting my plate down on the table and walking away from mum and dad. I had intended on spending time with Kara, since she was the only one I really knew besides the evil cousin, but it looked like she was busy, so instead I pulled out my DSi - my secret weapon against boredom - and searched for a quiet place to play it.

Considering the fact that I needed to eat something salty asap, I had already raided the buffet table and taken almost a whole bowl full of ready salted crisps. Sure I felt kinda bad about it, but it was either steal the crisps or die and, yeah, I prefered stealing crisps to dying. Sitting next to Kylie-Kyle and sort of leaning against him, I held up a crisp to him, offering it to him, and smiled. "So, are we gonna dance later?" I asked my boyfriend, hoping we would because my tablets wouldn't last forever so I had to make the most of the time in which I actually felt alive enough to dance. Heck, we'd probably be the first to leave the party, but there wasn't much I could do about that, since I had already taken the maximum medication today.

Damn! Sammi looked so hot! I didn't know whether I wanted to get on the dancefloor so that we can grind against each other - was that type of dancing even allowed at a wedding? - or rip off that dress and take her in a secluded corner that no one paid attention to! She just looked so gorgeous in that red dress! Just behave, Jason, try to control yourself for one night! Stopping my hand from running up and down Sammi's thigh like it had been for the past 5 minutes, I instead wrapped an arm around her and took a sip of my beer - the first of many! "Hey, babe, I'm not proposing or anything, but if we had a wedding someday, what would you want it to look like?" I asked out of curiousity before smirking a little. "Rainbow themed like this? Or maybe something girly and pink instead?"

Dilynn, Rachel and I were at the buffet table getting some food. I got Rachel some sandwiches, potato chips, sausages and some cheese and pineapple, minus the sharp sticks. For me, I pretty much got one of everything on the table,except for the smaller things like cheese and pineapple, sausages and potato chips. Yeah, I was probably gonna be fat by the end of the night, but that would just mean that I'd have to hit the gym in the morning or something to keep in good shape, a shape that Dilynn loved. 'Brody!' My eyes looked up towards my sister who was perched on my shoulders. "Yeah?" 'I want a chicken leg too, please.' "You sure you can handle the bones?" Rachel nodded and, although I was unsure, I added a chicken leg to her plate. "Alrighty then, but just be careful." 'I will! So Dilynn, are you gonna dance with me and Brody later?' My little sister asked Dilynn, causing me to smile and glance at my beautiful girlfriend, giving her the puppy dog eyes because I really wanted her to dance with me later, especially when they do that slow dance for the bride and groom!

Okies ^_^

"Sure princess, just make sure it's quick, otherwise you'll miss out on getting the first slice of cake." Smiling down at Kara-Jayne, I watched her run off and then looked to mom and dad. 'She's so sweet, Matthew!' My mom practically squealed, which forced me to hold back a laugh - laughing at my parents was not a good idea! 'When are you gonna give us more grandchildren.' My eyes widened at that and then bit my lip. "Uhhh, sometime in the future maybe?" I remembered talking to Dayna about having a kid together in the future, but I wasn't sure whether or not she still wanted to or not. 'Well, when you have another kid, don't wait until they're 11 for us to meet them! Come and visit us when they're born, in fact, visit often.' "Ok, Dad, we will. I promise." I grinned, kissing Dayna's cheek. 'And Dayna, don't let this lazy *ss son of mine do nothing, make sure he does the housework as well, ok?' Gee, thanks dad. But, then again, I guess he didn't know that I was working on my laziness now. 'And if you have any problems with him, give us a call, you're family now and we're here for you.'

"I think shirtlessness will have to wait until we get home, Nat. Even my mom and dad don't know that I technically died, I'd rather I didn't risk anyone seeing my wings." I told Nathalie, putting some stuff on my plate - mostly the vegetarian stuff, since I doubted Nat would want to kiss someone who'd been recently eating meat - and then loading Nathalie's plate with pizza. "Don't worry, it's just cheese and tomato. I told Matt that you were vegetarian and he said he'd get veggie-friendly pizza for you." See? I was such a kind and caring boyfriend, and it wasn't just because I was an angel! "Anyway, I want you to meet my parents at some point tonight, if that's ok, since I'm not sure when I'm gonna see them again. Are you up for that?"

Oh gosh, so now Suzie was admitting that this stuff really was hers! Why? Why would she buy this s***ty underwear, let alone plan to wear it! Why was my sweet Suzie becoming... Less sweet. Deciding that I might need to at least support my weight on something, if not sit down, I leaned against the drawers that the box was hiding under, my hands visibly shaking. "O-Ok, go ahead and explain, Suzie. What excuse do you have for own this... Th-This showy, adulty, underwear for sl- y'know, people who just want to fade 24/7." I couldn't really say sl** in front of Linette, so I had to quickly change it.

Thinking about it for a moment, I looked to dad and his stupid new girlfriend, the back to Zack and nodded. "Yeah, lets track down TJ. Cody's a wimp, plus I think TJ's with our new little cousin." I hadn't gotten the chance to meet Robyn yet, and I kinda wanted to, even though I hated kids; I was curious to meet her. Finishing off my cup of blood, I grabbed Zack's wrist and pulled him onto his feet. "Can you track him down using his scent, Zack? 'Cause I can't see him but I know he's here somewhere."

Bex's expression went blank for a moment and I mentally facepalmed for Alix. "Bex kinda took a knock to the head once and lost a year of memory, the year she met Tyler..." I explained to Alix, squeezing her hand in return. But Tyler, you remember it, right?"

"Wait! No, I wanna answer this!" I quickly spoke up, sitting up straight on Tyler's lap. "I don't remember when we met, but I remember when we re-met. I had broken up with a guy and was pregnant with my second son, Cody, and when I went out into the forest to throw the engagement ring away, I heard this guy playing guitar and, well, Tyler fell out of the sky, I guess... Well, technically a tree, but oh well." I laughed a little and shook my head at myself. "And then we stayed friends for a little while but eventually fell for each other and tra da!"

Bex stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes. "Ok, ok, I guess remembering the day you re-met counts." I chuckled, sticking my tongue out at my sister. 'Whatever, Jer, just proving that I can still remember stuff. So anyway, how did you two meet?' Thinking for a moment, I looked to Alix and raised an eyebrow at her. "So, do you wanna tell my sister about my wild adventures in California?" I murmured into her ear with a smirk.

Repost! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:52 am

because of your dad... let's make it so you're equally good at both. maaaaybe a little better at piano. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 am

Mandie Alcatraz-Anderson; Finally! Guess who finally got a job? This girl! Of course, it wasn't much. I was just working part time at the book store, but hey, it definitely benefitted me! I could get discounts on books, meet new people in town, and I could make a little money too, since I knew that my parent's life insurance money couldn't last me forever. Besides, with Joshua gone at his new job all of the time, and with Trent starting school soon, it was good for me. It was beginning to get boring sitting home alone and reading. Wanting to tell Joshua the good news when he arrived back from his work, I laid on his bed, cuddled up into the covers with an old book in my hands.

Zack Wilson; Oh yeah, their new cousin... Robyn. Why hadn't we met her before anyways? With Aunt Bex not living in the mansion anymore, it sure seemed like our family was a bit out of the loop. Or maybe it was because I had been spending a lot of time with Rose, and Abby had been with Trent. "Yeah, let's go." I said to my sister, pushing my chair away from the table and standing up. Sighing, I adjusted my uncomfortable dress shirt and tie, loosening it a bit before grabbing Abby's arm. "He's over there." I thought out loud as i pointed over to him, finally picking him out of all of the other people.

Suzie Sylvester; "I...." God, how did he even find out about this? Why?! "Okay, don't get mad or kill me or freak out or anything, but have you ever heard of Victoria's Secret? Er... Of course you have. Everyone has... Uh.... Well... You know how I'm a model? I... I model for them. They always give me free stuff, but I knew i would never use it, so I just put it in that box and put it under there... Please don't freak out!" Linette shifted in my lap, and I just sighed, trying to calm down. He couldn't get mad at me for doing something i really enjoyed! And it made me a lot of money for linette and for her future. he couldn't get mad!

i was gonna do an all charrie post but i got bored after mandie's so... i only wrote a random post for mandie... lol sorry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Sierra: I laughed a little bit at his teasing, "I'll attampt the yucky humanfood." I laughed again, "Oh, and actually, it's not yucky, it just doesn't taste of anything, that's all." I correcte him before standing up and heading downstairs, I sat on a counter while he packed some lunch, and once he was done, we headed put and in the general direction of the woods.

Kara-Jayna: "Okay daddy!" I grinned and ran off to find my bestest best friend. I found him on his DSi and i sat next to him, smoothing my yellow dress - it had pink flower decorations around the waist, a bit like a belt. "What'cha playin' Cody?" I asked with a giggle, then just grinned.

Kyle: I chuckled slightly, "Of course," I said before taking the potato chip and munching on it, "But I'm a terrible dancer." I shrugged and frowned slightly, then smiled. "But I guess that'll make you look even better, right?" I said laughing a little bit, I wrapped an arm around Taylor slightly, since she was already leaning to me. "Oh by the way, Tay, you look amazing in your dress!" I told her with a grin.

Sammi: I smiled and took a drink of my own beer, "I think I'd actually prefer a blue themed wedding," I said casually, with a slight shrug. Although it made me wonder; would we get married? "I wouldn't want something too fancy though." I said with another shrug, the whole thing... it just seemed too much, you know? Plus it's expensive! Although, just a small weding would be alright, I guess it would be nice... hmmm the cake looks really tempting... hm. I felt kinda hungry. "Wanna grab something to eat?" I aske him.

Dayna: I watched Kara run off, I hope she never grows out of calling Matt 'daddy', it was just adorable! Yep, me and Matt were definitely going to haveanother kid together! I listened to the conversation, smiling as I did so. "Don't worry, he does do some things around the house." I lauged a little, Matt was actually a pretty good cook, for a guy at least!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Ds reached the limit on letters -.- I would have written a longer one for Dayna if it didn't.

Nathalie: I smiled as he told me about how he had told Matt about me not eating meat, "Thanks X-ie, that's really sweet of you." I said taking a bite of the pizza. "And I'd love to meet your parents!" I grinned, then frowned a little, "What if they see my ears? Or just don't like me?" I was starting to get a bit nervous now, but they seemed to like Dayna... But she didn't have dog ears!

TJ: My little sister was so adorable! Robyn had finished the milk and was still awake, although getting tired my the looks of things. It was still cute though! I looked up and saw my cousins heading over, I waved to Abby and Zack with a smile. I hadn't seen them in a while.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:47 pm

*falls on the floor and rolls around* idk what to do with life.
i feel like that a lot. don't worry. you'll get over it.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Sleepy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:47 pm

hi wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Morning. *Flops onto the couch.* Why am I so tired? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:29 pm

idk. why am i not tired? -_- ugh.
maybe it's because you keep on eating. Razz
whatever.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Fooood! At least you don't have lots to reply to, though. I have loooooaaaads!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:47 pm

good luck! lol
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Thanks ^_^ Almost done, actually, two replies to go!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:54 pm

i think i should go to bed soon lol. i keep on dropping my phone. i dropped it like five times in the past minute. and it's really hot. but i have to brush my teeth and then i won't fall asleep for a while. ugh.

but my shows almost over. ill do that stuff then. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Fair enough. Stop dropping your phone! You'll break it! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 pm

((*Shakes her head.* I wanna be better at guitar. It's easier for my songs if guitar's my strongest instrument, it'd just be nice if I was good at playing the piano too.))

Following Zack over to TJ I gave a small wave back to my oldest cousin. Unlike Cody, he didn't ever seem to be scared of me, he was actually kind of friendly, but I didn't know how to react to that besides being... Well, my normal self, pretty emotionless at best and the female version of The Incredible Hulk at worst - I guess me and Bruce Banner had something in common, major anger issues that led to the destruction of everything in our sight. "Uh, hi TJ." I mumbled, peering down at the baby in her arms. Geez, why were two out of three of our cousins blonde? Maybe uncle Tyler had blonde parents? I dunno, I had never met them and probably never will.

If it wasn't for the drawers I was leaning against, I would've fainted, but just to be on the safe side, I quickly sat on them. On the outside I just looked wide-eyed with shock as I processed Suzie's words, but on the inside I was freaking out! My sweet little Suzie-Sue had gone and been replaced with one of those sl**s who loved having photos taken in next to nothing! What's worse is that I could imagine guys looking up pictures of her in her underwear on google, staring, drooling, m-maybe even, you know, doing stuff to the pictures! Nuh uh, no way, I couldn't just let this happen! "Suzie, y-you have to quit. This job isn't right for you, you're not like the other girls, you're good, and not-" Might as well say it, since I couldn't think of another word and Linette was too busy sleepy. "- sl**ty, a-and people shouldn't be taking pictures of you in next to nothing. C-Can't you get another job? Like, I dunno, anything? Y-You can work in a clothes store if you want just... Just not as a Victoria's Secret model, anything but that."

"Oh, I see." I shrugged a little before packing some food downstairs in the picnic basket Tifa usually used for family outings, then headed outside, hand in hand with Sierra as we made our way to the forest. The sun was shining brightly today, and it was really hot, to I was thankful that Sierra had planned for us to go swimming in a lake to cool off. I needed to tell her about the upcoming mission at one point, but for now I just remained silent, only letting out an, "Uhhh, which way is it to the lake?" when I realised that I didn't even know where the lake was.

"Nothing special." I answered with a shrug. "Just this Professor Layton game. You have to do all kinds of puzzles and stuff." I could've put on something cooler, like a Pokemon game, but I actually kinda liked puzzles. But, since I had company now, I decided to save my game and switch off the DSi - for now, at least - pulling my best friend into a hug. "Hey, tiny!" I joked, because I had had a growth spurt and was taller than KJ now. "Long time no see. You look really pretty, Kara." She did, really, that dress looked really really nice on her, especially with the flowers and stuff. "So, how've you been?" Even if she was just a kid and I was a teen now, I didn't mind hanging out with Kara-Jayne because, well, besides her and TJ and Robyn, I had no one to really hang out with...

"I don't need you to make me look better, I'm already a great dancer anyway!" I laughed, putting a couple more ready salted crisps in my mouth, then taking a sip of water to make my dry mouth wet again. As Kyle mentioned my dress, I grimaced a little, but looked down at it anyway and asked, "Really? You think so?" I didn't really like dresses, but if Kyle said I looked pretty in them, then maybe they weren't all that bad... I dunno, I'd have to think about that one. Deciding to change the subject, I asked, "So how soon after this wedding are we going away?" If it was during school time, I'd have to have access to a laptop so that I could do a couple hours of my online classes a day.

"Blue and not fancy... Interesting..." That actually sounded kinda cool, especially since there were so many shades of blue to choose from and they'd all look pretty damn awesome with the traditional white. Blue and white, epic! Smiling slightly at the thought, I almost missed Sammi's suggestion to go and get food, but luckily snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sure, lets go and get some food, babe." Kissing my girlfriend's cheek, I stood up and stretched out my limbs before making my way over to the buffet table with her. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to marry Sammi - I mean, look how badly being engaged messed up, Jer, I didn't want that to happen to me - but I was sure that, if I did, we'd have the coolest wedding ever!

'Good. Anyway, we'll leave you two alone now, since you've go things to do. Have a good evening.' Mom and dad walked away then and headed towards the buffet table, leaving Dayna and I smiling like idiots at each other. After a moment or two, I couldn't help but kiss her again, my hands firmly on my wife's - that felt so awesome to say! - hips as I did so. Pulling away, I took Dayna's hands in mine and softened my smile. "You really do look amazing tonight, Dayna." I really needed to stop complimenting her, I must've sounded so stupid for the amount of times I had complimented her tonight. "Anyway, shall we gather everyone for the cake-cutting?" Kara-Jayne deffinately needed to be here, since we had promised her the first slice. And once the cake was cut, we'd eat our slices and then do the first dance... And then pretty much attack the buffet table because I was kinda hungry now.

"Ok, first of all, Nat, they already know you're super special - you are the girl who their little boy left home just to be with, afterall - so they're bound to love you. Second of all-" My hand ran through Nathalie's hair until I located one of her hidden ears and scratched behind it. "- if they see these, I'll just have to explain that you're not exactly human, I'm sure they'd understand, I mean, they're hard to freak out. And besides, I happen to think that your ears make you look even more adorable, and they'll probably think that too." Kissing Nathalie quickly, I went back to piling food on my plate, then noticed my parents coming towards the buffet table and bit my lip slightly. "So, do you wanna meet them now or later, Nathalie, because they're, uh, kinda coming this way right now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:15 pm

Ugh. I can't move. Every part of my body aches! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down