House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Good! Abby should've hit him... maybe not to hard to leave a bruise. But still. -_- When I was young and wanted to drink, I ask my parents. *Stops talking and sighs.* And they said no... damn. There were no adults or anything with them? At all? And how'd you find out? ;/
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:09 pm

no adults. and Jeremy smelled it and them. and then Abby started freaking out and i heard it... *mumbles into his chest* i didn't think he would do that...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:16 pm

If it were my decision I'd just keep it to myself, because that's what I'm the best at. Just keeping things bottled up inside and regretting it later that I didn't let it out. That's not a normal way for a man to live his life, and I know that. *turns his eyes to Isolt and bites his lip a moment in thought before speaking again* I guess what I'm trying to get at is that I like you. I mean, I don't know if it was the way you handled Micah or the way that you just simply act as a whole, but I've developed a bit of a childish crush on you. I realized almost immeadiately that it was entirely inapropriate because you don't like me like that, but wolfie insisted that I tell you. It's not that I don't like other women as well, I do. I won't lie, I'm in a bit of trouble now because of how I treated Leah yesterday, and I happen to like a woman at the bookstore in town. I'm trying to get a lot of things just out of my head because people convince me to also because I just want to. It's easier to live with myself if I just let it go, ya know? *looks down at his arm and fiddles with the watch as he talks, just to keep his eyes off of her* I just wanted you to know that. I've been trying to work my way into the conversation for a few days now, but with everything that's been happening and with what's happening in four days, I just really couldn't see things getting any worse if I told you and you didn't take it well.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:26 pm

*He brings his hand up and lightly strokes her hair and kisses the top of her head.* I'll have a talk with him, but maybe this is some sort of a sign? How about we make a deal with him, just so he doesn't do this again. Because being grounded may not always work hun..

*She listens and doesn't interrupt him, the whole time her eyes were focused on Micah as she played with his hands. In her head she thought over what he was saying and sighed, her eyes looking up to him once he stopped talking and was just standing there in front of her and Micah. She blinked slowly and smiled a little, showing a little hint of her fangs. Her eyes focused on him even though he refused to look down at her.* I would be lying if I said I didn't feel somewhat the same way about you. It's not something I would admit everyday and to just anyone, and despite all the trouble in your life. At least you're still taking care of Micah and watching out for his well being... even though he is mostly with Collin whenever I'd like to see him. *She shrugs her shoulders lightly and smiles brightly at Micah.* Liking more than one woman is not a crime, what is a crime is that I somewhat... suck? I think is the word... at confrontations such as these. *She lets out a soft sigh.* Now on another topic... what do you mean by: What is happening in four days?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

i know. what was i thinking grounding him anyways? i mean, i was grounded a few times and that didn't stop me from doing anything. *closses her eyes and frowns into his shirt* maybe he'll be a better kid than i am. i mean, ugh...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Honey, don't put your self down like that. *He strokes her hair lightly.* Let's make a deal with him, say he can't drink till he's 17. But by then it's only with adult supervision, and with adults with trust. Plus, if he breaks the deal. Then he won't be allowed to get his drivers license until he's 18 or 19... does that work?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:45 pm

*frowns and takes a seat on the ground, his back against the space of the chair that her legs weren't taking up* My parents died five years ago on the fifteenth. Five years ago I turned into this horrible monster of a boy and that only fed the flame that turned me into this horrid man. Now that I've changed I just feel like remembering my parents on the day they died isn't really a good idea. My father raised me a certain way and I've broken all the rules and codes he set for me. Everything he told me I just erased from my mind and became this other person, but I think perhaps he's disappointed with me where ever he is because of it. I'm not even like his son anymore. *pulls his knees up to his chest and sighs* Am I making much sense to you? I feel like I'm talking too much...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 pm

i guess so. *sighs and lifts her head up, standing on her tiptoes a bit to kiss his lips* i hope he follows our rules.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:07 pm

*She leans forward as he talks and presses Micah lightly to her own chest, she reached out and lightly rubbed her fingers through Henry's hair for comfort.* Just because you have broken all the rules that your father has set, and because you have changed more than a lot. Does not mean that your parents are not proud of you, despite your mistakes and such, you still have risen up from those mistakes and learned your lesson. *Sighs and stops running her fingers through his hair, just so she could rub the back of a squirming little Micah to calm him.* You should always remember your parents, even if you feel they are dissapointed in you. But it is just that, a feeling. You do not know exactly if they are or not, and I believe you should keep it at that and just believe they are proud of you. *She grins slightly.* Maybe if you get it in your mind that they are proud of you, that you might be more... happier.. I do not know. But that is something worth thinking about.

*Smiles and kisses her.* If he doesn't we could always brainwash him... *chuckles.* Alright then, are you hungry sweetheart? I could make you something?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 pm

*leans his head back and looks up at her, smiling slight because she is upside down and also because he felt a lot better* Thanks, I think that was a much needed pep talk. I'm not really sure if Henry and happy go in the same sentence, but that's a good place to start with it. My parents are a rather touchy subject that most of my problems stem from. They weren't exactly ideal. *turns around so that he's kneeling again and rubs Micah's back as well.* What exactly was bothering you though? You said that it was Keenan's fault, but what did he do?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:25 pm

*smiles and nods* yeah, i would like that very much, babe. Smile thank you. *kisses his jaw, since that was the closes thing she could get*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:32 pm

*Her smile drops down a little and she bites down on her lip once again. Her eyes averting away from him before making eye contact with him.* Keenan has... 2 young boys. With a woman named Delilah. *Sighs and leans back a little in the chair.* One is 9 and the other is 12, adorable little boys. But he, erm, abandoned them. Maybe I am overreacting, over thinking this, or just jealous because he was able to have children and I was not. But these boys have never seen their father, yet they have his last name and Kent's middle name is Keenan. *She rubs at her eyes a little.* It seems that Delilah believes Keenan will come to his senses one day and they could be a big happy family. Like that would ever happen..

*Smiles and grabs her hand and leads her towards the kitchen.* Alright! So what would you like to eat? ;D
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 pm

hmmm... surprise me. Wink *grabs his other hand and kisses his lips before going and sitting on the kitchen counter, gripping the edge* so how has work been?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Surprise you? Huh... I'll make a pizza... we probably have some dough or something... somewhere. *He chuckles and walks towards the counter and leans forward. Kissing her lips before pulling away and going to the fridge.* Work is work sweetheart, being a bouncer at a club has it's perks. Free drinks, getting in with out waiting in line... and making friends. There was this hilarious drunk the other night, he kept singing something about walking a thousand miles and 500 more or something. It was funny. I was wondering if you knew that song maybe?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:01 pm

*rolls eyes and smiles* my uncle used to sing that. i don't know the song title or anything, but i do remember my uncle singing that. and pizza sounds good. Smile but maybe you and i could go to the club sometime? that sounds fun, right? Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Hmm... sounds good to me! *Chuckles and pulls out small containers of dough and opens them. Smooshing them together and smoothing them out into a round ball before pulling it out to the sides. Being careful to not rip any holes into the middle as it spans out, creating a perfect 14" circular pizza as he spins it around on his finger tips in circles.* We can go on Saturday... in the roleplay. Me & You, maybe Jeremy & Alix as well? Along with Sammi & Jason, just so your friends are there. Then we can have someone watch the kids.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:18 pm

yeah, that sounds fun. Smile i would say we could get Klain and jennaveive in on it too, but of course she just had to get pregnant. Razz but yeah that sounds good. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:20 pm

*Spread pizza sauce on the pizza.* You know who I always wanted to see drunk and partying? *Starts sprinkling cheese on the pizza.* A quiet and up tight person... like uhh..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:30 pm

like who? I'm not sure if i know of any quiet and uptight people. maybe Max, he can get a little quiet and uptight sometimes but he's pretty funny drunk. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

*Shakes his head and puts the cheesy pizza in the oven. Goes and leans up against the counter.* I don't many quiet and shy people either aha, uptight? Yeah. But quiet, nooo... so is it true that people that get drunk act opposite to how they usually act?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 pm

*smiles and nods slowly* he definitely gets hilarious and crazy when he's drunk. it's actually pretty great. he just doesn't care when he's had a few drinks.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Crazy... as in... streaking naked down the street crazy & peeing in a bucket crazy? *Chuckles and taps his fingers against the counter.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm

*laughs* no not exactly. more like he just makes stupid jokes and dodgy comments. but it's actually really funny. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:28 pm

4 hours until snuggle date and I feel like pushing my parets out of the house so that I can get prepared, but I can't do anything for a while yet. *Eyetwitch.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 pm

hello. ^_^ ill brb. taking a shower. but good luck on your cuddle date later!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next