House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 23 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:02 pm

bleeeeeep

Raeee, can rose see zack? she hasnt seen him in forever
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:03 pm

*sits in Brady's lap and lets her arms hang loosely around his neck, pressing a kiss to his lips before looking down at her lap and sighing* okay... um... well, Henry's going through a tough time, and i just thought that you should, you know, talk to him. I'm sure it would make him feel a lot better, and since he is my cousins ex and not to mention, my husbands brother, i think it would just be good.
oh... :/ *grabs his shoulder and makes him walk in front of her, and she hugs him tightly* I'm sorry... kids are tough to raise, especially when you're going through relationship shit... :/
in ooc? Zack's grounded, but idk I'm sure if Rose snuck into his room, he would be okay. as long as she still isn't there when wolfie and Jeremy get on. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 pm

she can do that :3 *quickly runs off to Zack's room. She looks around and sneeks in* Zack? *she asked quietly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:20 pm

*takes in a deep breath and looks down, his lips turning into a frown* You want me to talk to him? I don't understand why you want me to repair this relationship I have with him, we're never going to be like normal brothers even if we do make up. We just don't know how to act like brothers, we never have. If its completely necessary for me to talk to him though, and it'll make you happy, I'll do it. *wraps his arms around her and smirks* Does it have to be right now though? I haven't seen you in a bit.
*hesitates a moment as she hugs him but decides to set the bottle down and return the action. As he wrapped his arms around her tightly he buried his head into her shoulder the best he could and closed his eyes* Relationship shit... I probably just hurt Leah's feelings earlier because of my idiocy, and I can't even be normal around Isolt or Sapphira. It's ridiculous. Not only relationship stuff though, I have to deal with Logan calling today claimin that he should be a part of Micah's life and then the five year anniversary of my parents death on the fifteenth. Plus, I haven't found a job and I've made the biggest fool out of myself today because I thought perhaps being semi-reckless for once would be alright. I'm not supposed to be reckless though, I'm supposed to be Henry Newlin and everything that comes with the name is serious and responsible. *breathes a sigh into her shoulder*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:45 pm

*frowns* you should be allowed to let go at least one day... why didn't you? *sighs* you should be able to do whatever you want... *rubs his back and frowns* I'm sorry... i wish i could make you feel better, but I'm just not sure how...
*sighs and shakes her head, smiling* i suppose i could wait a while. Mandie's keepin him company for now so i have a while. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 pm

It seems that everytime we leave something seems to happen. Go to bed Isolt. *Shrugs her shoulders.* I can not sleep. It's true she can't. She won't accept warm blood and she's acting weird. -.- And since I tried everything, Imma go to bed. Night. *Heads of to his room.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 pm

hey Evay!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:02 pm

hi. :3 *kisses her quickly and wraps his hands around her waist* I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to be seeing you. grounded for the rest of the summer. :/
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Hey Rae! (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Ayawn*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 pm

hiiii! how are you? Very Happy
she can't stop talking... I'm sure that you'll get annoyed, and i apologize for that in advance, miss.
hi scampi!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 pm

No, I'm used to it. I'm usually the one to comfort everyone else and come up with some grand idea to help them. I comforted Yuffie when Hayden didn't show up, I give wolfie advice all the time, and I comforted you as well you needed it. I can't exactly comfort myself. *pulls away from her and takes the water from the counter. Walks to the counter across from her and pushes himself up onto it* It's fine though. I'll be fine. I'm always fine. Struggling through is what I do. I mean, I'm serious and responsible. I can't be lighthearted and outgoing, it just doesn't suit a man like me. Even when I try I get into trouble for it.
Well, let's see how that one plays out. *smiles and presses a quick kiss to her lips before speaking again* How's your schooling coming along? I feel like I never think to ask you about that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 pm

*sighs* i guess so. but you can let loose every once in a while... i feel bad though. i feel like you're trying to live up to what everyone expects out of you. you don't have to do that you know. you can be somebody else for just one night.
it's coming along... it gets stressful at times, and i get in a mood, but other than that, it's good. I'm on my way to getting a career. Smile how's work been? horrible like always?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:19 pm

*Looks over at Catarina and Moira, then she snaps her eyes towards the door and stands.* I am going for a walk, Eve, do not let me come back till later. -.- Later? I'm confused. She's getting out of the house since it's dark outside and she's not indangered of going all half-solid and shiz... *comes down the stairs and leans against the couch.* Ya know what I mean. *Chuckles and yawns. Looking over towards Catarina.* Hello. (: She wasn't talking to you Keenan. ^_^ I know that, but I'm being polite by talking to her.

*Leaves.* Oh wait, oh well! Bye Izzy! Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:20 pm

*Emo corner.* [color=blue]Where's Alix? Uhh, I mean, hi everyone ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Well I cantr get back to sleep :/ so hi! Smile anyway hey Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:23 pm

What's wrong wolfifie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:24 pm

If I'm not what everyone wants me to be then what am I? I don't even know how to properlly be anything else. *moves both of his hands up into his hair and let's out a deep breath* It wouldn't have bothered me so much really, getting in trouble, if she hadn't sounded so much like my father. I mean, I could almost hear him saying that stuff to me and I... I dunno. I just sorta flipped out.
*nods and rolls his eyes* Of course. My boss is still as charming as ever, and the paperwork seems to be a blast. I'm glad your doing well in school though, I'd much rather have a career than this job that I'll probably be stuck in forever.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:26 pm

From what she's been mumbling, she feels bad about upsetting Henry? I don't know that full story behind that, though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Whats up Wolfie? And she's in her bedroom, reading a book Keenan or Jonathan suggested... one of the two did it. Razz

By the way is it wrong to crush on your older cousin's husbands 16 year old brother? He'd be my cousin-in-law right?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Poor wolfie :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:30 pm

oh, hii! My name is Catarina, but you know that. ^_^ who are you?
hi wolfie!
i can see that... i mean, Maddox talks to me like my mom or dad would sometimes, and it freaks me out. He knows i don't like it either, because I'll literally start crying... it's bad... but yeah, i get it. it doesn't feel good and it stings a whole lot. but i dunno. you need to do something for yourself to make you feel better. i don't like seeing you this way...
well... at least you won't have huge student debt to pay off and you get to do normal business type things. i get to talk to crazy people when I'm older. Razz *kisses his lips and smiles*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I just explained that and I'm not sure... I know that second cousins are ok, but not cousin-in laws... Anyway, since Wolfie's still not talking, I'll leave you in Jason's capable hands. Very capable hands Wink What's up ladies? Anyone wanna rp? *Rolls his eyes and walks upstairs to Alix's room, knocking just in case Jonathan was there before entering and lying on the bed next to Alix, snuggling into her.* Hey there, whatcha reading?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:35 pm

*Sneaks into Trent's room, clambers onto the bed and pokes him.* Wake up. I wanna talk to you. *Grabs a pillow and hits Trent with it to wake him up.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next