House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 pm

I can honestly say that's never happened to me XD lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Grayson: "You want me to try some of what you do? Your crazy, I'll hurt myself... Or possibly even kill myself with my luck." Brushing a hand through my hair, I glanced over at her and the corner of my mouth rose into a smile. Perhaps it was a rather silly idea, but I'm sure it wouldn't entertain her so I would most likely give it a go. "it'll probably take my mind off my father, your right. Maybe, if your lucky, I'll give it a go anyway. I have a feeling I don't need anyone else around watching in order to still be laughed at. Mostly by myself." Even if it was a temporary break from my father in my head, later he would just come back and I'd be reminded of the sick feeling that came along with his memory. Not that I had even a clue of what he looks like, though my mother claims he's a Cherokee Indian and that's why I look the way I do. Which was great honestly, because it had graced me with an odd half American look. Just fantastic. 

*grips her hips firmly and listens as she speaks* Ah, I suppose a PhD takes a lot of work. Will I be able to call you Dr. Nadine Newlin then once you graduate? *chuckles and hooks his thumbs through her belt loops* All I'm saying is that sometimes you deserve a break, just to clear your head so you can get back to working on school relaxed. I don't know, I just feel a lot better if I come from work and take a hot shower, then get a long sleep before going to work again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 pm

oh well. more fabulous music for me. Razz
*smiles a little* maybe i should join you in that routine then. Wink *laughs* kidding, kidding. besides, your shower isn't big enough for the both of us anyways... but yeah, hot showers and i dunno... sleep, i guess, is good. but while doing my homework.. I need something... *thinks: and it can't be cigarettes... ugh*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Hanna: "Don't worry about it! I'll help you and I won't let you hurt yourself! I'll just show you some stuff. It's good for your health to be flexible too so you should try it." I smile at him and bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing. "Just try it! I promise you'll have fun!" I slide out of the car, closing my door behind me. I open the door behind me and reach into the back seat to pick up my bag and neatly coiled ribbon before I walk excitedly towards the gym. When Grayson is out of the car, I make sure it's locked, and then I motion for him to follow me as I enter the large building and walk down a hall towards the room with the spring floor that I used.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Meeeeeeeh DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:06 pm

It's too bad too, I need to invest in a room with a bigger shower. *shakes his head* It's just with how much I work, overtime and with my boss being... So wonderfully nice... Sleep is probably my second favorite hobby, next to things like this though. Having conversations with you and such. I thought once we were married we'd have more time, maybe if I knock off some overtime or something I could help you with school and ease some of your workload. Supposedly, I'm pretty good with paperwork

Grayson: I stepped out of the car, already pulling the tape out of my pocket, and followed her inside. She seemed rather excited, and honestly I just couldn't find the confidence to be excited myself. Trying to be flexible wasn't something a boxer did, they worked on cardio, strength, and agility. Not flexibility. How was I supposed to bend my muscular figure into shapes and such like she did for a living? I kept my eyes to the ground this time, not allowing myself to watch the way her hips moved as she took each step. Friends weren't exactly supposed to do that, and I wanted friends. I craved some social interaction even though I was horrid at it. "You'll be sure to go easy and gentle on me, right? Because I think I might break easily." Looking up, I began pulling the tape tightly around my hand and then slowly upwards to my knuckles. Once I finished the process I bit off the tape I used free from the roll and then went to work on the other hand. It was actually quite difficult, and now that I had Hanna here to help me with the process I was going to be sure and ask for help for the first time since I was fifteen. "Mind... Ya know, helping me wrap my hand up? I find it helps with swelling and prevents injuries, plus my coach at my old gym said it's just a good habit to get into for any physical activity. Which sounds really lame..." I shook my head and looked down at my hand and away from her brown eyes.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm

mmhmm i think that would be great. Smile *puts her hands on the sides of his head and kisses him lips, smiling as she pulls away* the help, less overtime, and definitely. some day we'll get our own room in the mansion.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 pm

and hi wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 pm

((Working out and a mastiff or bulldog, that's very masculine indeed Smile As for opening up, I suppose you could do that, or you could keep yourself closed off for a little while and then see who is determined enough to find out more about you, because those people are the ones you should keep close to you Very Happy Anyway, I'm done so would you be a gentleman and walk me home? Or shall we just part ways here?))

Hearing Tifa's words, I smiled and pressed a final kiss to her neck before pulling back slightly. "You're right, every time is special, I just think the first time is super special because, well, it's the first time." As my smile softened, I kissed Tifa on the lips again and then sighed contently. "I just hope that I don't get any late night wake up calls for a while now, though." A yawn escaped and I quickly covered my hand with my mouth. "It makes me sleepy." But I couldn't sleep now, not when we had children to take care of and get breakfast for, and not when I had a wife in her undergarments next to me - that was kinda too distracting to sleep through.

My lips quirked into a smile at Lucy's 'Incredible Hulk' comment and I shook my head. "No I'd rather you didn't turn green and start smashing things, love, that'd be quite off-putting." A chuckle escaped my lips as we finally found the indoor water park. Parking in a parking lot, I got out, waited foR Lucy to get out, then locked the car up, putting the keys in my waterproof wallet in the zip-up pocket for safe keeping. I then walked over to Lucy, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into a kiss, my lips moving to her ear to whisper in a seductive tone, "Lets get this cover-up off, shall we?"

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle still had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

Strawberries were sweeter than grapes, and Vincent knew that Lilly would prefer it, so he answered with, "Strawberries." Picking up his wife momentarily as he stood to his feet, the ex-turk then set his wife down again before heading into the kitchen with her, pulling the strawberries out of the fridge and setting them on the counter.

"Anything." I answered as I sat on the stool behind the keyboard, then pulled Sierra onto the my lap. I kinda hoped they had a spare stool but oh well, I liked this position too. "I don't mind what you play, as long as it means that I get to hear you sing in real life, not on a video." I added, pressing a kiss to Sierra's shoulder before resting my head there so that I could see her fingers as she played the notes.

"There'll be some like Ol' Dusty - mustangs - and there'll be a couple paint horses, and then some random wild horses. Chances are that there wont be many purebred horses on the open range but that doesn't really make a difference, unless it's a male mustang, they tend to be more tempermental than others." I shrugged, then looked down at Dilynn and realised that she seemed a little... I dunno, on edge. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked, my brow furrowing in worry.

Once Maddie's father had returned, Maddie, her mother and I walked to where our towels were. Sam wasn't here yet which made me frown slightly. "Now where could he be..." I murmured, scanning the beach for my fiance. That's when I saw him, walking with a little girl and her father. "There he is!" I grinned, waving over to him before crouching down to Maddie's height. "Look, Maddie! That's our competition! And we're gonna beat them, right?" 'Mhmm!' "That's the spirit! High five!" I high fived Maddie and then we both laughed. 'Remember, Maddie, it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts, right, Miss Reyna.' Turning to Maddie's mom, I nodded my head. "Yes ma'am! That's the important part!" Turning to Maddie, I added, "And I'll give you $5 for taking part afterwards so that you can get an icecream." 'Yay! Thank you!'.

"No, you weren't, and it's a very good thing that you didn't hear." Heaving a sigh, I decided that, upon realising I was a little stressy now, I should destress, which involved snuggling into Kodi and look down at the promise ring, playing with it a little which caused a smile to return to my face. "What's an appropriate age to get married in your eyes, Kodi?" I asked, curious considering the fact that when he had given this to me, Kodi had said that we were too young to get married right now.

As we walked up the flight of stairs to Kiara's room, I noticed that Ryan seemed worried or nervous or perhaps both. I paused outside of Kiara's room, turning to my girlfriend and taking her free hand in mine. "I was going to ask you to tell Kiara and Kodi, since I told Hope and Bentley, but if you don't want to, I-" Heaving a sigh, I shook my head and decided to cut right to the chase. "What's wrong, Ryan? You were happy a moment ago and now something's troubling you..."

Puppy duty, yay! I just saved Suzie's towels, didn't I get a break? Sighing slightly, I picked up the puppy and scratched his head gently, heading out to the car. Once there, I opened it and put the puppy in the back and got in the driver's side, rolling down the windows. "I still think we should start thinking of a name for him, though. The puppy can't just go without a name."

"I am fine, thank you very much." I answered, my smile returning at the fact that Isolt had not scolded me for calling her my friend. "Although I feel as if I will not be as fine later... You see, I rescued a boy from a gang of youths the other night and I feel as if it is my duty to take care of him, that my late partner, James, brought the boy to me so that I could care for him, and I have no idea how to look after a child." I had never even wanted children, really, abd being gay seemed to assist me in avoiding children but now... Heaving a sigh, my smile dissolved. "If this is James' will, then I do not want to disappoint him, but still..."

Leaving the pagoda with Hayden, I waited until we were outside and clear of the guards before letting out a slight sigh. "Maybe bring up mom was harsh, I mean, I knew he'd react like that, but now he's probably sad, I dunno..." I certainly was, I mean, my mom's death affected us so much, and now the anniversary of her death was coming up... Trying to shake the thoughts out of my head since we were meant to be celebrating victory, I looked down to my left hand and forced a smile to spread across my lips. "So does this mean we're engaged again? Even though you haven't technically proposed." Laughing ever so slightly, I added in a teasing tone, "Wow, Hayden, way to get around the nerve-wracking proposal! I was kinda expecting something a little cooler though." My hand firmly gripping Toby's so that we didn't lose him on our way back home, we walked through the streets of Wutai, which were fairly busy considering it was midday and really hot. A couple people smiled and bowed or, less formally, waved as we walked past and, letting go of Hayden's hand, I waved back, not wanting to be rude to the people I now ruled over, even though they hadn't exactly been nice to the 'troublemaker princess' prior to her coronation.

"I guess you're right..." I sighed, knowing that if we disappeared, mom would ban us from seeing our grandparents, who probably actually did care about us... Or didn't even know we even existed... B-But that was better than being too busy, because they couldn't visit if they didn't know we lived, but Jayla could've visited but chose work over family. "I just don't wanna meet Jayla. You're my only sibling, Zack, I don't care about the others that mom had with that stupid Dane guy..."

Haha! She was gonna meet my friends! Yes! "Ok! I'll introduce you to them! They're over there, you see that guy... On top of the girl..." Oh gosh, Jason! "Excuse me, one sec. JASON! NOT IN PUBLIC!" I yelled towards him, watching with a smirk as he almost jumped. 'Dude! We're just making out! It's not a crime!' I heard him yelling back, causing me to chuckle a little. "Sorry about him, Alix, he's not quite housetrained." I joked, taking Alix's hand gently and leading her over to the group, going slowly so that Jason had time to get off of Sammi and sit up. "Alix, I'd like you to meet Jason, Mandie and and Sammi. Guys, this is Alix." I introduced them, gesturing to everyone as I said their names, then rolling my eyes as Jason winked at Alix.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi Rae, how're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:31 pm

stomach hurts. i accidentally ate a dried tomato, and i think that, plus just what i ate was not good for me. :S idk maybe something was undercooked but i feel like death. like i wanna puke and i still have the taste of the tomato in my mouth even though i brushed my teeth and ate ice cream. and it wasn't like this until like an hour ago. anyways... how are you! lol
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm good, just tired. I hope you get well soon, Rae Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:40 pm

it's good that you're good! and yeah. me too. -_- thanks!
i miss Chloe! DX
ooooooooooooh. too bad. Razz
-_- thanks for the support rae.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Living together? *fakes a gasp and raises a hand to cover his mouth before it can turn into a smile* I've never heard of such a thing, do all married couples do that? *smirks and leans up, pressing his lips to hers quickly* Then I'll have less stress and a lighter workload too, which'll help our marriage by giving us more time together, like normal couples.

Save the opening up to those willing to pry me open... Maybe I make it sound a little more like surgery, but I think I get it. *stands when she mentions being done and takes her empty milkshake cup along with his own* I'm known for a few things, and being a gentleman is one of them. I'll walk you back to your place, just to be sure that Dorothy doesn't come by with a bucket of water. *letting out a chuckle, he bumped her elbow with his and smiled* I'm only joking, Kansas is a few states away and your in no real danger. *smiles again and tosses the cups into the trash*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Don't worry Charlie, I have a lot of characters who know how you feel. *Peeks his head in.* Ooh! Rae's here which means Suzie's here! X3 Oh! Speaking of, did you see my new plan ideas for Logan and Suzie, Rae?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Watch it, mister, too much joking and I'll get my revenge, an I know many ways to get revenge. *Smirks and starts walking out of the milkshake place.* You know, water doesn't actually work. We're basically just humans with powers, so you'd just kill us like how you'd kill any normal human, not that I want you to test that out any time soon. Or ever, really. *Starts leading the way since Henry doesn't know where her apartment was.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 pm

*smiles and pushes on his test when he plays dumb and watches him speak after that* yeah. i think it would just be better for the both of us. it would just be... nicer.
naksovjekvjslcjskf. DX
yeah Suzie's in her room. ^_^ and yeah i think. can you re-tell me? sorry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Ok! Smile *Walks to Suzie's room and peeks his head in.* Are you alive, Suzie? 1) Logan finds Victoria's Secret underwear in Suzie's drawer 2) Suzie finds the engagement ring before Logan plans to propose.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Nicer, normal, just all around better. *pulls her down closer by her belt loops and kisses the underside of her chin* All this talk about what we've been busy with reminds me, how exactly are you doing in school right now anyway? I mean, is there anything right now that I can help you with?

I don't have it in me to kill anyone, trust me. Also, I wouldn't kill you even it I did, that's be one less friend on my list and since I'm already slim enough on the subject I really don't want to do that. *rubs his neck, following beside Sapphira, as he thinks of something to say* I figured water didn't work, it doesn't make sense. How would you shower? *smiles towards the ground and shoves his hands in his pockets* I don't want to see the wraith of a witch, so I'll be sure to watch my back on the terrible failure my joking happens to be.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 pm

No no, joke all you want, I know that you wouldn't mean it in a mean way since you're so desperate for my friendship Razz I would just struggle to come up with any jokes for you in return, I mean, what jokes can you make for shapeshifters? *Shrugs slightly and looks at Henry, smiling when she sees his smile.* I think the main problem is that some shapeshifters can be whatever they want to be, so it's hard to make jokes about them since, technically, they are no set creature, unlike a witch or vampire or werewolf. *Spots the apartment building and heads inside, walking with Henry up the stairs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

I am so terribly desperate for your friendship, I don't even know how I must've survived without it or how I might. *follows her up the steps and smiles to himself* I'm human, mostly. I hardly ever shift, but when I do I tend to shift into a wolf. If that helps you make jokes for me, because I kinda like my friends to have a good sense of humor. If not... I just don't see how this is gonna work out here. *laughs softly, but it echoes down the stairs which causes further laughing*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:46 pm

*Laughs also, then nods.* It helps. I can make jokes about you smelling like wet dog and chewing up furniture and such. And how it'd probably be best if you didn't come into my aparment because cats and dogs don't mix... Well, sometimes they do, but stereotypically they don't. *Nudges Henry a little so he realises that she's joking about not letting him into her apartment, then walks down the corridor of the floor her apartment is on and bites her lip as she spots Shamisen outside.* I can explain. Shamisen: Miss Sapphira, I was worried sick! It's not like you to be late home from work; I thought something bad happened! Plus, I'm rather hungry now. *Looks to Henry.* Who is this? Shamisen, this is Henry, a friend of mine. Henry, this is Shamisen, the talking cat I spoke of. Shamisen: Oh... And I assume you are the reason why my master is late? *Whispers to Henry.* Please excuse his manners, he gets grumpy when hungry.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Wet dog? I don't even think you realize how true that is about dogs, trust me, I've had first hand experience. *smiles and follows her down the corridor, where he watches the conversation take place before he is spoken to.* I'm terribly sorry for keeping her away Shamisen, I had been apologizing for acting rather foolishly and I suppose I lost track of time. It won't happen again, of course. *looks up to Sapphira and smiles* Again, I'm sorry for the way I acted and I'm very happy your a forgiving person in my situation. I'll see you later then?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 pm

*Smiles and nods.* Again, you're forgiven and yeah, I'll see you later, I guess. *Unlocks the door and lets Shamisen in.* Come on, grumpy cat, lets get you some food. *Waves goodbye to Henry and heads into her apartment, closing the door behind her.* Sims 3! X3 I wanna get Sims 3 pets next X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:40 pm

So I'm looking up the meaning of Caius - which, by the way, is 'Happy' :3 - When I spot these comments:

Comment 1 - I'm only naming my son Caius because of Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Comment 2 - // I wanted to name a girl if I ever had one Lightning

I'm so happy right now! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next