House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:22 am

Ah right XD Fair enough, we can start it once they're done at the water park Smile And hi Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

Sounds good!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 am

Cool cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:39 am

Gah! Trents an Elder with corn-row hair! Damn you Sims 3! What have they done to my Trenty?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

Lucy:  When we arrive at the waterpark, I unbuckle just before we're safely in the parking spot and get out of the car after it stops.  When Demitri pulls me to him, I smirk at him flirtatiously and kiss him back when it becomes appropriate.  I rest my hands on his waist and giggle when he suggests that I take off my cover up.  I know that my bathing suit is defiantly going to get some sort of reaction out of Demitri.  "Well, it's just a one piece, but I think you'll like it."  I smirk at him and grab the bottom of the cover up and pull it up and over my head.  "Now can you open the trunk so I don't have to carry this around with me?"

Lucy’s swimsuit:

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 am

Tifa nodded "Well then sleep. I'll get dressed,make some breakfast and bring it to you and i'll wake the kids up." she cupped his cheek lightly "alright?" she said, lightly pressing her lips to his and keeping thenm there for a while before pulling away and looking into his blue eyes "Love you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 am

My jaw literally dropped as Lucy took off her cover-up. That was a one piece swimsuit?! For a start, it looked like several pieces what with all the gaps and secondly, if that was a one piece, I'd never look at bikinis ever again, I mean, wow! I didn't know how to explain it, especially considering the fact that I wouldn't have acted like this with a bikini, but it was just... Wow... Trying to act a little less stunned, I said the first thing that came to my mind- "Well, uh, at least ripping it off of you later will be easier." - then mentally kicked myself. Seriously? That was the first thought that came to my mind?! Mentally kicking myself several more times, I fumbled to get the key out again and unlock the car, taking the cover-up and putting it in the trunk again. Once everything was locked up again and the key was back in my wallet which was back in my pocket, I looked to Lucy and gave her an apologetic smile. "Forget what I said, ok?" My eyes travelled south to the one piece again before I snapped out of it and took Lucy's hand. "Let's just go and have fun." I said before heading towards the waterpark's main entrance with Lucy.

"Love you too, Tifa." I mumbled before heaving a sigh. "But I wont be able to go back to sleep, so I'll just stay here and wait for breakfast in bed, unless you want me to wake the kids quickly and then I'll have breakfast in bed. And can I have coffee with my breakfast, please?" Coffee would help wake me up... Hopefully... Mentally shrugging, I forced myself to lean up again and pressed a couple kisses to Tifa's jaw.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 am

"Yes you can. As for waking the kids, you dont have to." she wanted him to relax. Hopefully he would fall asleep with a full stomach ans get more rest. Her eyes closed as he kissed her jaw "How would you like your coffee?" she doubt he liked it black since it tasted gross when there was nothing in it but the coffee and has a bitter taste.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 am

"Just a little bit of milk please, and two spoonfuls of sugar." My lips finally met Tifa's and I drew out the kiss for a couple more seconds before pulling away to breathe. I wanted to kiss her again, but I resisted the urge to do so because Tifa needed to go and do things and I needed to do... Nothing... I didn't want to feel completely useless though, so I'd probably go and wake up the kids, even though Tifa said that I didn't have to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 am

Lucy:  I watch Demitri's reaction until my face is blocked by the cover up.  I bite my lip gently and start to giggle as I watch him clearly fumbling with his thoughts.  I place my hands on either side of his face and give him a quick kiss before he starts to talk.  "Are you sure that you want to rip this?  Because if you do I can't ever wear it again.  I don't know if I should though, you look like you're going to have a heart attack!"  I start to laugh again and move my hands to rest on his waist again.  I just smirk at Demitri while he throws the cover up in the trunk and locks the car again. "How am I supposed to forget a comment like that?! It was so funny!" I laugh again kiss his cheek to help him feel a little better. "I agree though, we should just go have fun." When we walk through the entrance we go over to the desk to get our water proof wrist bands that say that we paid. Then I quickly make my way over to the section with the wave pool. Demitri mentioned it earlier and I figured that it would be a good choice! "Want to go in there first?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 am

*watches as the door shuts and curses under his breath, slippin his hands up into his hair. Returns outside and then walks back to the book store to get his car. Once he got back to the mansion he walked in and took a seat on the couch, covering his face with a pillow.*
Hola guys
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:25 am

Tifa smiled under the kiss and kissed him back before they parted and she nodded "Coming right up." pecking his lips, she slid out of bed and went to her dresser, grabbing a shirt and some shorts "Want anything else before I go down?" she asked, sliding on her shirt and putting her shorts on at the moment.

do you think putting tifa in 1st person would help? XD

hai linz Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Hello Linz!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 am

I dunno. *Looks over to Henry and frowns before walking over.* What's wrong, buddy???

Perhaps I was a little anxious about the wave pool, because waves could drag people under and I didn't want that to happen to Lucy, but after a moment or two, I managed to convince myself that Lucy would be fine and nodded. "Sure." I told Lucy, climbing into the wave pool with her. The waves for now were only gentle, but I knew from experience with these wave-making machines that as time went on the waves wpuld get bigger. Looking around for a moment I tensed as I realised just how many men were staring at us or, more specifically, staring at Lucy, my Lifemate.

"Yeah, can you come back up with two dozen more kisses?" I asked Tifa, smirking slightly as I sat upright in bed, ruffling my hair only to find it damp. I groaned. Damn it, we needed to get a fan in here or something, it was getting too hot at night! Looking down at my sweat-dampened body, I groaned yet again before adding, "And maybe if you can magic up a fan of some sort, that'd be great. I'm gonna take a shower, so... Yeah..." Clambering out of bed, and almost falling in the process, I made my way into the bathroom and started the shower, waiting for it to get to a nice temperature.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 am

And hi Linz.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 am

Back! Aaaannnnnddd my Zoroark just died. -_- I hate Fraxure's, worst Dragon Type EVER. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 am

Me no speak pokemon, but welcome back.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:47 am

"Sure." she grinned at him but then he was groaning about his body that was damp "I'll go to the store and get one today. I might get a AC to cool the whole upstairs." (if they had a window at the end of the hall) she watched as he went into the bathroom. Well, he would be busy for a bit so she left the room and started making breakfast first so it would already be ready for the kids.

hai evay
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 am

*looks up from the pillow and frowns slightly* I feel like I kinda fail with making friends. I was nervous, cracked jokes I knew weren't that funny, and smiled way too much. *his frowns turns up into a smile and he looks at the pilow, absentmindedly picking at it with his fingers* But I like her, she's really nice and I feel like perhaps I could possibly have fun with a friend like her. I don't know, maybe I should do this more often. Make more friends and make myself feel a lot better.
How's it going?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:57 am

Lucy:  I look over at Demitri and he looks anxious before we get into the wave pool, so I take his hand to, hopefully, calm him down a little.  I smile at Demitri as we walk into the wave pool and begin to go deeper into the water until we're in up to the top of our abdomen.  I like the feeling of the waves against my body and I look up at Demitri to see if he feels the same way, but he looks preoccupied for some reason.  "Are you okay?  You look like you're deep in though or something."  I smile at Demitri and rest my head on his shoulder.

Hi again Evay! Soooo... is Klain there or not? Smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 am

It's ok to be nervous, Henry, everyone feels nervous when they make a new friend Smile If you had fun though, yeah, you should make more friends, maybe hang on with Sapphira more Smile May I sit on your lap? :3

Once the water was cold but not too cold, I stripped and got in the shower. Once I was clean and not sweaty anymore, I did other bathroon stuff like brushing my teeth and shaving and then put my boxers back on - I tended to wear pyjama bottoms but it was just too hot - before going and waking up the kids.
((Sorry! Doing major stuff on sims 3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:03 am

*smirks and grabs her arm, pulling her down into his lap before he wrapped both his arm around her in a hug* Thanks Bex, I needed some guidance and I think your probably the best at giving it. I'll try and hang out with Sapphira a bit more, when exactly is her lunch break on normal days, because I think I have an idea.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 am

imma just skip slightly so everyone is downstairs excepot for cloud and denzel and sierra
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 am

"I'm watching all the men stare at you." I grumbled to Lucy, placing my hands firmly, almost possessively on her hips, glaring back at all the men. They quickly looked away, but I knew they'd look again at some point... Heaving a sigh, I forced myself to relax and looked down at Lucy, pressing a kiss to her head. "Perhaps you should've worn something less showy, my love..."

Uhhh... It's 3:30pm here so that's... I dunno, whatever time it is for you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 am

Britt, can we stop rping for a sec? I need to do a lot of stff on Sims 3 - I just bought a big house :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next