House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 am

XD i could make you guys stay young forever, it'll be hard though due to the points i would have to spend for the youth elixer XD

Lissa laughed and kissed his cheek "Im just kidding, Lukis-baby." her head rested on his shoulder as they lookd at the snow tigers "They are just so beautiful. More pretty then the bengal tiger." the white ones looked more pretty to her. "I wish I could have a cub and raise it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 am

Pssshhhhhh, you don't HAVE too... wait you said my daughter was smarter then my son? .-. Awwwwww he takes after me.<3 ^.^

Lukis McNamara | I smile and looked at tigers for a bit longer, wishing the same thing for just a few moments. "You don't need to have a cub... I mean if you erm. Nevermind." Crap, she's a year older than me and mentally 20 years older. Why would I ever mention kids? No kids. Bad idea... but they're so cute with their fat cheeks and soft skin. And then when they laugh.. it's so, addicting and makes me want them even more. But as far as I know, Lissy might think it won't be right considering how old we look. Although I am almost 600..

*Shrugs and refuses to look at him for moment, but then finds her eyes roaming towards him and regrets it the moment she see's the puppy look.* Gah! FINE! I'll give you a hint Jer-bear. Why do you have to look so adorable when you do that!?!? Ughhh... *Despite her complaining she smiles and laughs.* Now then, here's a hint... you could always just tell me about the Mansion. How much fun it is, how much free unlimited wifi it has and everything... that's about a gold mine for me. *Thinks for a moment.* Then you could keep reminding me that you'll be there. Ahaha that'll be a plus considering in the roleplay I already like you and want to see you again. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:51 am

Gonna go pick up my check from the school! Be back in like an hour or half an hour!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:53 am

Oh... That's a lot easier than what I was planning. *Chuckles.* Ok, ok, I'll tell you about the amazing wifi and stuff :3 *Kisses Alix's nose, then moves the kisses down to her lips.*

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 am

Lissa looked at him curiously "...Lukis.." she said softly and bit her lip "You're talking about me having kids, arent you..?" of course she wanted kids. But, they were too much work too.. But still! "..did you ever want kids...? even if they do make a mess..?" she blushed a bit because well..this would require fading..
kk evay
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 am

Meep...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 am

haii
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 am

Yo!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 am

That wasn't even that bad. The ones we had to do at school were worse!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:35 am

What what?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 am

Tetanus injection thing...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 am

ta-what?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:43 am

Oh! You got it done! Well done! Next up for you are cervical cancer injections! Fun'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 am

We had them done in school *shrug* so it should be a while for that Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:51 am

Scampi wrote:Sophie grinned and stared in awe as the rocks crushed, crumbled and the dust floated off. Dust in the wind. "It's really cool!" She said happily, "Well, I can do this!" The young witch pulled out her wand and recited the protonus charm, a pony, made of silver sparkles came out of her wand and started to trot around. Sophie didn't stop to look at Annabel as she needed to concentrate on the memory she had, if she didn't, then the pony would just disappear...
Annabel: As Sophie pulls out her wand I tilt my head to one side because it interested me. Witches could do all sorts of amazing things, but I feel like they would have a disadvantage when in a fight because their opponent knows what they’re doing based on what they say. I watch a sparkling silver pony appear out of nowhere and it begins to walk around. “That spell is beautiful. Stuff like that is stuff that I could never do even though I’d like to learn how to.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: I followed her towards the bed once she had pulled away for me, unaware where I'd land because the lights had been turned out. There was still enough light peeking in through the window though since I was still midday, and so I found my way beside her and wrapped an arm tightly around her waist as I snuggled in close. "Your right, my friends aren't kid friendly. Don't you have some female friends though? Ones that wouldn't mind taking care of her for a while? Just so we wouldn't have to trust people we don't know, if we don't have to." It was irregularly quiet in the room with Allegra sleeping, compared to the usual activity at this time of day. Actually, today had been pretty busy unlike usual. We actually made it outside for the first time since before she was born, and it was really a relief.
Bree: I curl up next to Vice and allow my head to rest up against his chest. “Well, I’m not sure that I want to leave Allegra with someone who I don’t know can handle a little newborn. She’s sort of a handful and I don’t want someone who doesn’t know how to take care of her trying to take care of her. I would trust them if one of my friends had had a child too, but none of them do.” I shrug and then smile at Vice, taking his hand in mine and rubbing the back of his hand gently. I close my eyes and start to relax into the bed. When I fall asleep I’m still holding Vice’s hand in mine.

Wolfsoul wrote:Double protection... Well I was already on the pill because my monthlies were terrible, so I had the double protection part covered, I just needed to remember to keep taking the pill. As for doing it in stages, I was a bit confused by what mom meant by that. Did she mean like, try fading without removing all of my clothes? Because you kinda needed to be completely naked to fade... Right? Raising an eyebrow at my mom, I asked, "What do you mean by that?"
Lucy: She looked completely confused so I smile at her. “Well, it’s not the actual act that bothers you, it’s the fact that you’re naked during it right? So all you have to do is let him see you… with less and less cloths.” Trying to explain this was weird. She is my daughter after all. And I was explaining how she can have sex with her boyfriend. Does this make me a bad parent? “Just slowly try to get used to it with Kodi.”

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.
Austin: His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again. He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides. He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his. When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He couldn't hold back his chuckle this time. "I'm not a boring person." He spoke, placing his weight in his feet as he made sure that he didn't move, so her pulling on him was doing nothing but making her look weak compared to him. "I really can't stay." He mumbled.
Viviana: “You say that but you’re still acting boring! Who the hell would want to leave now?” I continue to tug and frown at him. He had to stay, or he would have to drag me with him. “Of course you can stay! I want you to stay and you’ve been drinking so it would be irresponsible of me to let you go gallivanting around the mansion on your own this late at night!” I look at him with puppy dog eyes as I continue tugging at his arm. “Please?” I just don’t want to spend the night alone… I let go of Lewis’ hand at that point. He could stay if he wanted to I guess. If he didn’t though, I might have to find a new drinking buddy. He wasn’t nearly as fun as I thought he was if he doesn’t stay for the full experience.

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; "Well, he could just be a feminine boy dog. Every boy needs to show his feminine side every once in a while." He said with a chuckle as he took the box from Brenna that contained the DVDs. He would have to watch them before he found a college to attend to finish his law degree. "Thanks for the movies, by the way. I'll probably watch them in a couple of days and give 'em back to you soon."
Brenna: Sean didn’t seem like a male who enjoyed his feminine side to me, although I’ve been completely wrong before and statistically I was wrong about Sean too. I was simply a horrible judge of character and it was painfully obvious to me. I was the only human I really knew. And Inky was the closest thing I had to a friend. It is quite a depressing fact, but it is just that, a fact. “That is actually the box set of the episodes. I hope you enjoy them, and if you want you can borrow another season, or a movie after you’ve finished that one.” I smile at Sean. I couldn’t be too wrong about his character, he seemed to be quite black and white to me.

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | During the game I felt myself winning and was wondering why Jennaveive's character kept dying and standing in one place spinning in circles. Looking down at her head in my lap, I realized her eyes were closed and she was sleeping. Damn. Looking for her controller, I spotted it in her hands, her thumb on the LS making her person spin in circles with out stopping. Finishing up the game and turning off the console from the remote, I slipped the remote out of Jennaveive's hand and carefully lifted her head up as I got up. Then I bent over and picked her up bridal style easily, leaving the controllers on the couch and a mess of game cases on the ground. Moving quickly with my Carpathian speed, I was able to reach my room with hitting or bumping anything, Jennaveive securely in my arms as the door opened automatically to let me in. Then it closed and locked straight behind me as I walked towards my bed and set Jennaveive down on my pillows.
Jennavieve: When Klain places me on the bed after carrying me to our room, I curl up and wrap my arms around my stomach protectively.
Skip time?

linz007 wrote:Grayson: I frowned as she removed her hand from mine, only now just getting used to it. "As sweet as they come... Thanks, I think. Your sweet too, Hanna." I pulled my knees up into my chest and shrugged. "I haven't really met anyone like you, but I don't know many people from earth anyway. Not that I don't think your special, I just... Nevermind." I shook my head and covered my face with my hands. "My mother, and a few kids at school. That's all I knew back here." I removed my hand and looked back into her brown eyes. "What do you guys do here for fun anyway? I haven't been able to have fun for a long time." Not that I didn't want to, but we weren't allowed to exactly do anything but schoolwork and learn angel rules and guidelines... Such and such to better myself as an angel. I wasn't even an angel, I was more human really. I didn't even have wings like full blooded angels. I was just more honest and pure than other people, with an angel father.
Hanna: When he frowned, I frowned. I couldn't help it. It looked un natural on his face to frown. I smile at Grayson when he called me sweet. "I haven't met anyone like you either! Not an angel, that is." I gently bite my lip on one side as I think about what exactly I do for fun. "I'm probably not the best person to ask something like that. I spend a good eight hours at the gym every day including weekends. And when I'm not at the gym, I'm usually eating a meal, or simply walking around to wind down from the gym." I shrug and then place my hands in my lap. "My life kind of revolves around my work. But I guess normal people would watch TV or read a book?" I was almost as lost as he was, even though I grew up here. I laugh slightly before continuing, "But you think I'm special? What exactly did you mean by that?" Okay, maybe that was asking for a problem with his awkwardness, but I was curious! I start to notice that Grayson isn't really smiling, but I know that he'll smile again when I offer him my hand, so I reach out my left hand, palm up so he can trace the lines of my palms again if he wanted to.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 am

Oh you've had them done already. Fair enough ^_^

Hey LilJVBM!

As I began to understand what mom meant, it occured to me that Kodi and I had already started the whole 'stages' thing. "Well, uhh, we've kinda already started that." I murmured, blushing slightly before I started panicking over mom's reaction. "W-We were just jumping off of the waterfall and we didn't want to get our clothes wet so, we, uhhh, we stripped to our undergraments, so I know I can get that far without becoming nervous. What's next? Taking off my bra or something?" I really needed to shut up! I was saying this in front of my mother, for crying out loud! Blushing an even brighter red, I buried my head in my hands and then shook it. "N-Nevermind, d-don't answer that one. J-Just pretend I never said it, ok?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 am

Lucy:  I frown sympathetically at her hug her quickly and loosely just so she would know it was all okay.  "It's okay.  Like you said, you're an adult now.  And I did say that you could ask me anything you wanted to, so this falls into the category of anything."  I smile at Kiara and pry her hands off her face. "It's just like being in a bikini in my opinion, because he can't see anything more than if you were wearing one. But yes, the next step would be to do exactly what you said, removing your bra." Yup this was getting weird, but I had to make sure that she knew how to go about this. I just want her to be as happy as she can be.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

Ok, this was getting a bit too awkward for me, especially since mom obviously didn't understand when I said not to answer that question! "I, uhhh... O-Ok." I stuttered, trying to find a way out of this bit struggling to do so. "I-I think I've got it, so I'm just gonna..." Biting my lower lip, I looked at my bedroom door, then took a step backwards towards it, releasing myself from mom's hug in the process. "Th-Thanks mom..." I mumbled quickly before I forgot, because she really did deserve a thanks for this one, and for not freaking out like dad would've.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 am

Lucy: "You're welcome. And don't forget, you can find me and ask me something else if you want okay?" I smile at Kiara and wave at her. At least she knows she can talk to me, but holy crap! This was a lot... "Go back to your room okay? You'll be fine."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:33 am

((And most awkward conversation of the year goes to... Kiara and Lucy!!! XD Thanks -_- You're welcome! ^_^ I honestly don't see why you wont just let Kodi see you in the bath, I mean, you didn't mind people seeing you in the bath when you were younger. Yeah but that's-... Not an entirely[ bad idea... I'll think about that one. Good girl! Plus if you add bubbles, you a hide things! Heck, maybe Kodi could even join you in the bath WinkNuh uh, that's too far. So having a bath with him is too far but fading with him isn't? You confused me, Miss Valentine, you really do.))

"Ok, bye." Quickly taking the oppurtunity mom had given me, I returned to my room and flopped onto the bed face first, groaning slightly at how awkward that conversation hand becoming. Heaving a sigh, I rolled over and sat up, running a hand through my curly brown hair and staring at the drawers. Once Kodi was done getting changed in the bathroom, I needed to get dressed myself; I couldn't stay in pyjamas all day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 am

Lucy: After Kiara retreats back into her room I let out a deep breath to calm myself. I head back to the room that I shared with Demitri. I crack open the door and stick my face in. "She had someone to see, but Kiara and I got to talk for a bit, which is good!" I smile at Demitri and then step all of the way into the room.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 am

I wish Scampi was on right now to see this! XD O.O S-Sierra in a tennis outfit... XD Denzel likey? -_- N-No. I-I mean, n-not in the kinda way you think -_- Of course he loves it! Sierra's shirt is tight across her chest! X3 H-Hey! Don't look at my girlfriend's chest! Why not? You were looking too! Razz -///- Shut up. Guuuys! No fighting! DX

"Oh, I see, that's fine then." I smiled, bending the corner of the page I was on before setting down my book, smiling at my lifemate before patting the bed beside me. "Did you talk about anything interesting, besides the little conversation about me, or is that private girly information? Did she seem to like what you said about me?" My brow furrowed in worry, hoping that Kiara didn't already dislike me for being with her mother...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:49 am

Shiloh: Wait a minute. He was actually trying to make conversation with me? He thought, slightly shocked that he hadn't given up completely and just turned to petting Lilo. "Uh yeah..." He shrugged. "I just got here." He said, looking back at the way he had came. He turned back to Adam and saw that Lilo was now closing her eyes with her head in his lap. He was sure that if Lilo was a cat, she would have been purring. "I take it you're not so new here?" He asked.

Lilliana: The chocolate cake that melted on her tongue when she took a bite, was surprisingly great considering it was made from a box. After she caught her breath from laughing for much, she took a sip of the milk from her large glass and watched Landon across from her. She chuckled and almost spit milk out of her mouth as Landon told her that she was cute even when she was eating. She whipped her mouth with a napkin and took another bite of the cake as she felt heat rising in her cheeks. She looked back up at Landon when she asked her another question. "You just did." She teased and laughed. "No, of course you can." She smiled.

Lewis: He didn't want to stay, for if things got physical... He shuttered at the thought. He didn't want to think about the girl that he bit because things got to intimate between them. "I'll make you a deal." He mumbled. "I'll stay, if you promise we don't do anything." He sounded like a virgin when he said this, but he really didn't want to hurt her. She was young, and she had a life ahead of her. She didn't need to become a dog.

Finn: She couldn't help but chuckle when he said that at the rate that they were going, even the third time it probably wouldn't happen. She tucked some of her dark brown hair behind her ear. She watched him fix his hair and waited for him to get out of the bed before she walked up to him and wrapped her free arm around his shoulders. "Yeah, that's fine. I just wanted to carry him outside." She laughed slightly. "Your birthday as well." She smirked. "That is, if we do go out."

Delilah: "Shifting would be easiest." She mumbled, thinking out loud almost. She looked at his hand for a moment, pausing before placing her hand in his and pulling herself off of the couch and to her feet with his help. Didn't he say that he shifted into bears though? Bears and foxes don't get along very well. She chuckled at the thought. Should they try wolves? The last time Delilah shifted into a wolf was with her father when they lived in Tennessee and went running in the woods. It took her a few tries, but she did manage to shift into a wolf but hasn't tried it since. "Should we try wolves?" She asked, thinking out loud again, looking up at him after she asked the question.

Curtis: He tried to hold back his chuckle but it slipped out when she called him Mr. Pyro. Lunch rush? Was it already noon? He thought. He nodded and was led out of the mansion and followed her to the small beat up car that he was sure was hers. "No, it's fine." He mumbled, knowing he didn't have enough money to afford one anyways. "If your nervous about driving with Lux in the car, I'll drive?" He offered, kindly.

Ryan: She looked around for a moment, thinking about what she was going to do, or what she has to do. She looked at Joe again and down at Bentley and Hope. "Should we go tell Kiara and Kodi?" She asked, calmly.

Kodi: When a knock came at Kiara's door, she got up to go get it, and it turned out to be her mother. Kodi still didn't feel right about the whole Lucy leaving and then showing up out of no where and barley remembering her children thing. He put on some cloths and waited for his girlfriend to return. Hoping that her mother wouldn't be with her.

^^ That was my last post for Kodi and Ryan.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:52 am

Oh! Kiara's in her room again now! She's considering changing out of her pyjamas but I put Kodi as getting changed in the bathroom so should I change it??? And I'll work on Joe in a min, once I know what I'm doing about Kiara's post ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 am

Lucy: I walk over to the bed and sit where Demitri had patted it. "Honestly, I think that she's mostly worried about how quickly we've gotten into this. But I don't think she dislikes you." I shrug and lean against Demitri. "She asked me about sex... She wants to know how to ease into it... And I told her, because well I owe her that much."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next