House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 am

I am here, but can't see it... Canyou put it in linky form please? X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 am

Well yeah kinda lol cause he's waiting on her xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 am

"Really?" My eyes widened in shock because, although I had not met Lucy's daughter, I had only imagined her to be about 10 or 11 at the most, not much older than Hope, so for a child to ask about sex... "Uhhh, exactly how old is Kiara, if you don't mind my asking?" I asked Lucy, raising an eyebrow about her.
((Mehhh...))

((Dude, you likey! Shut up! Heck, you don't just likey, you wanty! You want Sierra to dress up in a tennis outfit with a very tight shirt and short sk- Sut up!!! DX Jason, leave the poor guy alone! But it's so easy! XD And besides, he's f***ed her so he shouldn't be acting all this cringy! Man up, Denzel! -_-...))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjPHv38mYUQ
^^^
For Scampi

Ok, I'll change it, just give me a sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 am

Viviana: A deal? Who the hell makes deals at a time like this. At least this is a step in the right direction though. "Deal." I smirk at him and stop tugging on his arm. I make my way over to my draws and pull out my pajamas, well one pair of them. I walk into the bathroom and quickly change into the frilly shorts and matching top. I walk back out and jump onto my bed, waiting for Lewis to join me. He couldn't have been serious about not wanting to do anything right? Right.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:05 am

Jason is right on that one. dude, you seen her goodies, so you shouldnt be like that.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 am

Hmmm... Jason aer you up for tennis? Razz me and Sierra verses you and Denzel! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:12 am

Lucy: "Well, chronologically she's only three but physically she's 21. She ages really fast." I sigh and turn my face into Demitri's arm. "It was just awkward for both of us." My voice is muffled, but I just needed to be close to Demitri right now because of how weird that had gotten. "Now there's only me getting used to drinking blood from a live source. Then we can go through with the whole plan." I smile and kiss the top of Demitri's arm before lifting my head up and kissing his cheek."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 am

"Ok, bye." Quickly taking the oppurtunity mom had given me, I returned to my room and flopped onto the bed face first, groaning slightly at how awkward that conversation had become. Heaving a sigh, I rolled over and sat up, running a hand through my curly brown hair before finally looking at my boyfriend. "You, uhhh... You didn't hear any of the conversation me and mom just had, did you?" I asked, biting my lip again as a minor part of my brain decided that I should get dressed too.

"Mhmm, lets go and tell them the good news." I answered, leaning down to press my lips against Ryan's before pulling back and bouncing Hope gently. "Are you ready to go and tell your sister  that you're going to be a big sister too?" 'Mhmm!' Hope nodded, her enthusiasm giving me the courage to walk towards the bedroom door and start the journey to Kiara's room. I just hoped Kiara took it well, I mean, given what she had told me about the circumstances of her mother's last absence... Taking a deep breath, I shuffled Hope into one arm and then opened the the door for Bentley and Ryan with a quick, "After you."

((Very Happy I am so up for it! Denzel is too! *Is trying to block everyone out so much that he doesn't even realise Jason just volunteered him for tennis.)

"At least she came to you for the advice, right? I'm sure it'll get less awkward over time as you two perhaps talk about it more and become more open? As for the bonding ritual, yes, just the bloodlust control to get past and then we'll be able to go through with it." My smile turned into a serious look and I rolled onto my side to face my girlfriend. "But Lucy, I honestly don't think you will drink all of my blood. A lifemate would not kill it's partner, it'd be practically impossible, it'd be... Well, it'd be suicide. I doubt you would be able to drink all of my blood because you care about me too much."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 am

Okay! See you at the court in a few minutes! *runs upstairs with Sierra and gets changed into shorts and a t-short, making sure Sierra's is a tight t-shirt XD then runs back down to the courts and just plays about with sierra for a bit*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 am

Lucy: "That's good I guess. I just hope that it gets easier soon, because that was quite odd." I sigh and wrap my arms around Demitri. "I don't think I would kill you either, but I just don't want to risk it. I just want to make sure once that when I'm full that I will be able to stop easily. I guess I'm just paranoid."

Oh Lucy is starting to suck D:

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:32 am

*Closes her eyes and kisses him back, opening them with a small sigh as she pulled back and hugged him around his neck. Pressing my lips back to his and deepening the kiss= a bit more then their regular small kisses.*

Our first kid shall be a girl, then our second a boy, then another girl. .-.

Lukis McNamara | I bite down on my bottom lip, pulling at it softly and look down towards her. Turning her towards me and away from the Tiger exhibit, I released my bottom lip and shrugged. "Maybe one day.. yeah. I love kids, I mean... maybe when I'm not soo... immature anymore that maybe we could have kids? When we grow up a bit? I mean, don't you want a few blonde children running around calling you mommy?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 am

Hey Evay! Want to skip for Klain and Jennaveive?! And if so to when?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 am

Lissa smiled "I do, want little blonde kids calling me mommy.." she looked up at him "You might mature just slightly. But, with your personality, the kids would love you because you're so playful and would be a awesome dad." she complimented. "well..what genders would you want?"

..OK xD

Ugh, im so bored. I havent been rped with in months! thats cause gavin is in some kind of lala land. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 am

((*Grabs a couple rackets and looks at Denzel's outfit, shaking his head in disappointment. Dragging the bewildered teen up to his room, he makes Denzel change out of his uniform and into a t-shirt and some shorts before heading downstairs and outside to the tennis court.* Why hello there, ladies! Wink O.O *His jaw drops at how tight Sierra's shirt is against her chest, then quickly snaps his jaw shut and blushes bright red.* *Looks at Denzel and smirks.* You totally wanna take her shirt, don't you Razz N-No! Dude, you can drop the innocent act now, innocence disappeared the moment you f***ed her! -///- Shhh. *Smirks.* Ok, here's the deal: If the girls lose, Sierra and Sammi have to go shirtless for the rest of the day, no exceptions. If we lose, me and Denzel have to go around in nothing but our boxers for the rest of the day! O///O

*Kisses Alix back, matching the intensity, and moving a hand up into her hair, pulling away after a while to let Alix breathe, a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, you are very paranoid, Lucy. However, if you feel as if you really need to learn to control yourself first, then I wont stop you, I just want you to know that I have faith in you not to kill me." My lips brushed against Lucy's gently before I smiled once more and gave her a proper kiss.
((Gah! Demitri kills me! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 am

I haven't heard from Gavin since Saturday :/ Maybe he's gone on holiday again and hasn't told me...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:50 am

holiday doesnt exsist in summer XD its more like vacation! but ya. Well he needs to get his ass back from 'holiday'. Roje! look *points to jason as she suddenly gets interested* Oh hell no, im not missing this. *laughs*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 am

Lucy: I kiss Demitri yet again and remember what we'd agreed on about pacing ourselves. I pull away before it got out of hand, which it seemed to pretty quickly, and rest my forehead against his. "I think I can control it, but I'm just not 100 percent sure, more like 99 percent sure. I know it sounds stupid, but it worries me!"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 am

Yeah let's skip! And hmmm... I was thinking maybe a few days before she reveals her pregnancy to him? You know Klain's going to all protective and careful with Jennaveive right? XD He's going to want to make sure she's 100% happy 24/7. XD

I'll give her, her space too... but I kind of want her to move into my room. -.-

*Catches her breath and a large grin spreads across her face as she met his gaze.* That was a little... intense. *Giggles.* But I liked it, a lot.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 am

I dunno, he's been writing a novel so he's been busy. But he said he'd try to get on... I dunno what's going on in his head nowadays :/ He said he'd come to the movies with me but, like I said, I hadn't heard from him since Saturday :/ There's more where that came from Wink *Laughs a little.* Seriously though, I'm glad you liked it :3

"99% is still a rather large number, Lucy." I pointed out, taking Lucy's hand and kissing it before tangling our fingers together. "If I were you, I would not be concerned about it, honestly. And even if you do take a bit too much blood, which I highly doubt will happen, I'm strong enough to pry you off of me."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 am

I did, I liked it a lot. And maybe one day we'll go further, hmm? *She suggested with playful wink as she leaned up and kissed his jaw.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:05 am

Hmmm... I like the sound of that. *Smirks and tilts his head down to kiss Alix's cheek.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:07 am

Good! *Unwraps her arms from his neck and grabs his hand, tugging it gently.* Come on now, after that kiss I'm hungry for something. Let's go in the kitchen and you can help cook ok? Or watch me if you suck at cooking aha...
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 am

You're hugry for something, huh? Me too Wink *Chuckles and shakes his head.* Kidding, kidding. I'm ok at cooking, but it'd probably be best if you were the main chef and I was the assistant.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:11 am

Okay!  but how far along should she be?  Because if she's going to tell him in a few days, she should have a tiny bump, so I was thinking like 14 weeks and a little bit?  Then she can tell him at 15 weeks?  He can just think she's getting pudgy because she started to eat again after being sick XD  Or we could have her be even father along if you want XD  I want to move in too!  Especially because I'm pregnant and I'm going to want to be around you 24/7 because it'll make me feel safer Smile

Jennaveive:  The day that I first noticed that my stomach had started to grow the tiniest bit, I started to lock the door to my room.  If Klain got in while I was sleeping, I think that now it would be painfully obvious that I was pregnant.  I could still hide it if I wanted to, thanks to clever clothing and standing in different positions that made it less obvious.  He probably though I was getting fat, sort of letting myself go now that we were engaged.  Whatever... There's nothing I can do about it now.  I sit up and rest my hand on top of the bump for a moment before I stand up to get changed.  I pull on a pair of sweat pants and a loose fitting tee shirt before I unlock my door and walk out, in the direction of Klain's room.

Lucy: "I know it is..." I give Demitri another hiss on the cheek. "If you're sure, then I'm sure too. I trust you enough for that." I smile and Kiss Demitri on the lips this time. If he was sure that he would be safe, then I was sure too.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 am

Alright good then, all you have to do is stir while I get the ingredients and pour them in the bowl okay? *She grinned as she let go of his hand and walked towards the cabinets, grabbing the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, & vanilla extract and laid it out on the counter. Then she traveled to the fridge and grabbed 2 eggs and butter.* I think homemade brownies taste better, and this time I'll just leave the 1/4 teaspoon of salt out for now. *Looks over at Jeremy.* Can you grab something so I can melt this butter in? A measuring cup maybe please?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next