House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 am

What if she has your brown hair and my blue eyes? Wanna rp?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:48 am

im guessing thats a no...

and lol, hai scampi
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:50 am

Mhmm, plus it means I'll be able to drink again, and eat whatever I want, and get a better night's- actually no, that wont happen for a long time :/ But hey! We'd be able to fade again, and I'll be skinny and I'll be able to show off my awesome ninja-ness again and wear short shorts and a crop top! Woohoo! That sounds like a better idea Very Happy Oh, I see. *Chuckles.* Jeremy's beig a slow-coach with you, which is probably understandable but still! In which case, I'm glad to be your first look at a guy in his boxers Wink Although Jeremy probably should've been the first... Meh, oh well! -_- I refuse to be 'Satisfied' by anyone other than my partner -_- Oh come on, Caius, no threesome? XD Certainly not -_- -_- Aurian, flirt with him.

Hey Scampi and Britt! Scampi, you may wanna bring Sierra and Sammi in here, Jason and Denzel are taking part in the bet. Though Denzel's hiding :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 am

*frowns and looks down at his hands* Sorry that you expect that from me, I guess old expectations don't exactly go away like I wish. *looks up and to her face* You don't deserve cold and distant, and I really don't want to be that way either.

Sure, she's up in her room *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:53 am

Ditto! We'll only deal with that coin if we have to ^.^

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:53 am

Mhmm, I'm very comfy at the minute... *slips her arms around his torso and sighs* I could get used to this Hi scampi Yeah, I can't wait until she's born either, I miss 'us'
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 am

*Grins over at Caius and winks.* Come on Caius, you can't possibly want to resist my fae charm? I'll strip for you. (; Although my shirt's already off. *Stands up and flexes his muscles a bit.*
*Sighs and places her hands on her face.* Wolf, you're trying to get Aurian riled up aren't you? *Looks up and glares at Aurian's back.*

*Smirks.* He's not being the slow one, I am. Considering I told him I'd like to wait and hold off on giving away my V-Card for a bit longer. c;

Alright thanks. *Stands up from the couch and escapes the living room, going up to Rachel's room and knocking.*
Linzzz... I'm making a demand for my boyfriend now. So cough him up.

I WANT TO ROLEPLAY. >.< *Smiles at Jennaveive.* Hmm that'd be cute as well... well we're just going to have to find out huh?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 am

Which we wont :3 *Wraps her arms around Hayden's neck and plays with his hair slightly.* I miss 'us' too, but we'll be able to get back to that soon Wink *Kisses Hayden's jaw and nips it playfully.* -///- *Looks away from Aurian.* I would rather not have a male prostitute for company.* Ohhh! Burn! That was mean, Caius! Oh, you're a virgin? Interesting! You learn something new everyday Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:03 am

Lol! XD *drags Sierra in and shouts for Sammi* *laugh* ahaahahaha!! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 am

*answers the door ready to ward of either Henry or Ryker, but stops when she sees Joshua* This is interesting... Another carpathian at my door? I've never had that before, what's up Alcatraz
*cough cough* He's not coming up, sorry :/
Very funny *rolls his eyes and walks to Dani, wrapping his arms about her waist* You called, Eastlake?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:07 am

*Smirks a little and bends a little to talk to Sora* Well, if you'd like to hurry up and finishing going, I'd be really gratefull... *sighs and stands up to give her a kiss*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:08 am

*Winks.* Another day then hmm? (; You'll want me one day Caius, you'll see.
Is this the moment where I say, 'OMG my father is practically gay?' because I don't feel that moment coming. .-.
Son. -.- *Looks at Lukis Irritated.* I'm not gay, your uncle is. On the other hand, I make love to women and men. So I don't expect you to understand how in the fae world it's easy to explore your options.
*Plugs his ears and walks away during the middle of his dad talking.*
When do the kids go back to school is my new question. -.-

*Nods.* Yup! Now... can you point me in the direction of Jeremy or someone fully clothed? *Giggles.* You're cool Jason, but standing close to you while you're half naked is starting to feel a bit... uncomfortable. But nice biceps. XD

*Raises an eyebrow.* I just thought that maybe you'd like some company from someone more from your race is all Savage. *Looks past her and smirks.* Where's your brother at?
*Glares at Linz.* Uh-hu sureeee.... *Rolls his eyes with a playful smirk as Trevor wraps his arms around her.* I'm bored and I missed you. ;p How's your day been?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 am

why is lukis;s color orange yello? D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:14 am

Thanks. *Smirks and points up at the ceiling.* Jer'll be in his room. *Hears Sammi and rolls his eyes.* It's not funny, it's sexy, babe! *Drags Sierra to he armchair in the corner.* He's behind there! *Chuckles and kisses him back.* Wolfsoul said that as soon as we finish talking to dad, we can skip right to the birth, y'know. -///-... *Walks into the kitchen to get some food.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 am

i-i just though... since the whole... thing with Joshua was so sudden and screwed up... i just thought you wouldn't want to talk to me...
i could surely get used to this too. *smiles and leans his head against hers* you're like an extra blanket. *chuckles*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:17 am

Technically it's suppose to be Golden, but I don't see the golden. D; And it's because Isolt and my color looked almost the same. >.<

*Grins up at Jason.* Alright thanks Jason! *Starts to walk away.* It was nice meeting you! ^.^ *Escapes up the stairs and to Jeremy's room, knocking on the door softly.* Hey Jer-Bear, you up?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 am

Uhhh, yeah, one sec. *Saves his game and closes the game down, walking to the door and opening it.* What's the password? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 am

Ummmm... .-. *Makes up something on the spot.* Jeremy's sexy? (; *Giggles.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:23 am

I'll get her right on that then, the sooner the better Not happening tonight, working on my french assessment And you're like an icepack, which is great in this weather ^_^
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 am

pshhh, you know you like it. Razz that did always say that opposites attract. Wink *chuckles* i guess that's true in this case *tightens his arms around her for a second and smiles*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:27 am

*giggles slightly* come on Denzel Razz come out of hiding Razz Is sext really the right word Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:29 am

He left, back to Verona. *shrugs and walks away from the door, leaving it open for him to enter* I guess I could use some company, and my own kind sounds pretty good. Though I usually stray away from the males because the whole lifemate thing *shrugs and sits down in on of the chairs in her room*
My days been rather unexciting and boring, but I think things will start turning up now that your here *winks and presses his hands into her back, bringing her closer* Sounds cliche, but I seriously mean it. A vampire eternity is definitely a lot better when your around.
It was pretty sudden, and definitely screwed up, but I got past the sh*t emotions and if I can't be somebody who makes you entirely happy then I just want to be somebody who gets to be your friend in the least. *covers his face with his hands* I guess I can forgive you for it. I knew the entire time if he came back I was out, so I shouldn't have reacted so horribly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 am

Ooh! I like that password! That deserves a kiss! *Kisses Alix then opens the door fully.* Come in! But do you seriously think I'm sexy? :3 Ok, ok Razz But yeah, that means that I could be giving birth in, like, two weeks? That's kinda scary :S I don't wanna give birth DX I mean, I do, I just don't want to be awake to witness it! DX N-No! I'm not letting anyone else see me in next to nothing! You could just join him in the corner, Sierra. You could get up to allsorts in the corner Wink *Nudges her.* Just keep the volume down. -///-... Yes, sexy is deffinately the right word Razz *Walks over to Sammi and wraps his arms around her, giving her a quick kiss.* Come on, Sammi, you know you like what you see Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:35 am

*grins and pulls one of his arms away from her so she can intertwine their fingers* Yeah, I guess they do Don't worry, I'll be there with you. Although I probably won't be much help in that sense...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:35 am

*Walks into her room and shuts the door behind him, watching her as he sat down in a chair near hers.* I take it you don't want anything to do with all the life mate business? *Chuckles.* Smart.

*She rolls her eyes with a small playful smile after the kiss.* Of course your sexy, even if all I've saw you in was your clothes. ^.^ Oh yeah, that reminds me. I finally met your childhood buddy Jason. *Walks in and immediately walks towards the bed, laying down on the comfortable blankets.* Interesting choice of clothing for today. *Giggles.*

*Grins a little and leans up, kissing his jaw and then nipping it with a playful laugh.* I'm glad I don't bore you stranger, ahaha I'd hate to see how to rest of your vampire life would go if I didn't show up. XD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next