House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Evαlissiα .
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 am

*She giggles and rests her head against his chest* It's okay... I'm all good for now, I'm only a little sick and have a slight headache but it's not that bad today ^.^

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:22 am

good. good. Smile how are you doing on this fine, fine day?
ummm... well, i know that you're a Carpathian. *laughs a little but then continues* umm, you're from Romania or something like that. You and mom met because she was stalking you, which i thought was pretty normal considering mom's personality. Uhh... you're nice, and you weren't there long after mom found out she was pregnant, and you just came back... that's kind of all i know. :S
Uhh, well... *lets out a bit of air through her mouth* i don't know if i should be the one to tell you, but her and Joshua are on a break... their second break, actually, and it isn't looking too great... and i dunno. she hasn't told me directly, but from what i've picked up, she misses you. i don't know if that means she just misses talking to you, or she wants to get back with you, but I'm worried about her... she's been acting... i dunno. *looks down at her shoes and sighs* I'm just worried.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 am

Yeah, that's probably for the best... *pulls back to look at her, hesitating slightly* So, are we ok now?
I'm doing great, been out enjoy the sun. I think I've got a pretty decent tan coming along as well, which is awesome, I hate being pale
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:27 am

You know that's a really beautiful sound. ^.^ *Grins stupidly.* I hope our daughter has the same giggle as you. Wink

*Holds back her squeak of surprise as he lifts her up bridal style, but she nods her head up and down in response to his question.* Lead on, to the room Stranger. Wink

So she didn't tell you that I almost turned vampire? Huh. That's nice of her, *laughs nervously.* Did you at least grow up happy? Or at least get along well at school? *Looks towards Abby with a smile as she sleeps.* And I can see you've only been after one girl huh? Hopefully she ends up as your lifemate.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 am

*She giggles again and then buries her face in his shirt and when she speaks, it's muffled* I want her to be beautiful on her own, not just because you think she's like me

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:33 am

*Smiles a little and nods.* Yeah, we're ok, as long as you promise to come to Tanabata in 364 days time Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 am

She look like me as well though. (; So it's not all just you... but I guess. She can have her own version of your innocent giggling. *Rolls his eyes playfully and plays with her hair.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 am

Yeah, i actually am doing great in school, i think. And yeah, i think i grew up happy. I always asked when you would come back... but now that you're back, it's okay. Smile and yeah. I hope she's my lifemate too... *looks back to Abby and smiles a little*
*wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her closer in one swift move* yes. It has made you less pale. and you look great pale too, but a little change in skin tone is always fun in the summer. *smiles*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 am

*Smiles.* And it's sad that you met Klain first on the porch before you met me. *Shakes his head with a small laugh.* I'm glad you got along well, I wished I was there though. But I guess part of me was... but I just want to know something. I'm not considering or actually wanting this to happen, but if me and your mother split up... for good. Would you still, want me around?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 am

If Abby wasn't sleeping so deeply right now, she'd huggle Trent to death for saying that X3 Which I did not hear, because I'm totally not eavesdropping ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:46 am

Sorry I poofedn watched a film ^.^ anyway, nikki and candi are by the lake me thinks...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 am

SO MANY PEOPLES!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:53 am

I will, promise. And if it gets close to the time and I've forgotten then you have me permission to thriw something sharp at me. Providing neither Toby or Sora is around of course Yeah *holds her arm out against his with a grin* Wow, you're really really pale now. You could do with a tan as well

Hayden and Toby: (I feel kinda stupid asking this, but if I don't it'll never get written :/ How can I start the explanation? I know sort of what he's going to say, but I can't think of a way to begin it :/)

Tonks: Her frown immediately changed into a reserved grin, and she tilted her chin up so she could gives him a chaste kiss. "It's fine. You were keeping me up, so by making you fall asleep, I was able to sleep as well. So you don't owe me." Quickly ducking out from under his arm she draged herself out of the sheets, giving Tyler a playful shove as she got up. "Besides, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I couldn't help with something simple like that?" Honestly though, she was relieved that he slept so well, because she'd had no idea what she was doing really. She was just imitating her mom and hoping that it worked. Stretching her arms above her head, her joints clicked painfully causing her to rotate her shoulders and wrists a couple of times with a wince, working out the kinks from her workout the day before. "So, whats for breakfast?" She asked as she quickly pulled her hair up into a ponytail and shoved Tyler's discarded sweatshirt on over her night clothes.

Erin: She sighed and begrudedly sat up more so it at least looked as though she intended to pay some attention to his chattering. "I'm probably not the best person to decide to have a conversation with." She muttered dryly, her eyes already beginning to loose focus as her attention was drawn inside her mind. The change was subtle, and since she was still looking in his direction he probably wouldn't notice. So he perched there completely unaware that she was mentally assessing him, picking about his actions, trying to understand his shifting so she could be fully prepared should things change for the worse. The possibility of that was unlikely, however it was still a possibility that her brain had noted, and was currently attempting to counter. The possibilty that he continued their conversation was also being countered, and questions he would likely ask already had answers waiting, as well as several back up lines ready to use for when she seriously wanted away from his company.

Cassidy: (Let me know when Max is free please)

Adam: His hand hesitated when he reached to turn over the page of his book, and the words blurred for a second as if coming in and out of focus. Frowning slightly he glanced up, pausing to push his glasses up his nose, and looked around; searching for whatever it was that managed to distract him from his reading. His eyes settled on a man with his dog and widened comically as he immediately froze in his seat. The man was looking at the mansion, and it wouldn't be long before he noticed Adam sat slightly off to one side, and no doubt he'd attempt to talk to him since he was obviously new and Adam wasn't. After quickly memorising his page number he closed his book, his escape, and clutched it tightly in an attempt to still the subtle trembling of his hands. People his age, people older then him, and people of the female gender; those were the people he got most nervous around, and it was pretty obvious that the man stood a couple of yards away was older then his 16 years of age. Still clinging onto the hope that he somehow went unnoticed he kept silent, waiting for the man to do something.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 am

It's not like we're going to hear her giggle for at least a year I'd guess *She shrugs and lifts her head off of his chest to give him another kiss* So lets not worry about it until then

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 am

*sighs and looks down at his feet* Yeah, i mean... I want both parents around... i dunno... *looks up at Joshua* are you guys gonna... split up for good?
hey, it comes with the species. Razz i can't help it. you're lucky. i used to be really tan when i surfed. obviously, not so much anymore. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 am

Wow, I mean, I'm sorry things aren't working out for them. I really hoped that she had finally found somebody who could make her happy. *runs a hand through his hair and looks down to the ground* I mean, I miss her too. A lot... But even I can't be happy about what's happening to her marriage.
*walks up the steps and to her room, where he set her on her feet* Get dressed and I'll meet you down at the pool?
Right, the lake. C'mon Ross *drags Ross along towards the door and then outside towards the woods*
Since when did they start hanging out together though?
Since when did we? *chuckles and continues on*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 am

Mhmm, you should really let me see some pictures of you before you got changed. I always did have a thing for tanned guys...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:03 am

Son I really don't want to, but your mother's called for another break in our relationship... and this time I'm hoping it doesn't become permanent.. *Sighs and leans against the wall.* What am I suppose to do? One moment I'm calm, happy, perfect husband... the next I'm a complete ass who doesn't know when to shut up. *Smirks.* Excuse my french... *Shakes his head slowly from side to side.* Don't ever leave your life mate son, it sucks. And don't meet your grandfather he's an ass. :PBut you're grandmother is pretty cool. ^.^

Yeah that's fine with me lover boy. ;D *Gives him a quick peck on his cheek before turning around and heading into her room.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 am

It's not like we're going to hear her giggle for at least a year I'd guess *She shrugs and lifts her head off of his chest to give him another kiss* So lets not worry about it until then

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 am

*Grins deviously.* You do realise thst I have amazing aim, right? If I wanted to I could castrate you with a couple throwing knives, so are you sure you want to give me permission to throw something sharp at you next year? >:3 Uhhhh... I dunno, ummm... Maybe Hayden should just come out with what Yuffie said about wanting the baby at the wedding, or maybe he should just... Uhhh... Try to get Godo to calm down? Or tell Yuffie off for p***ing off her dad? I don't know DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 am

djksgn anyone wanna rppp!!!!!!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:09 am

Me either, I suck at writing about situations that I can't even imagine DX You could, but I think you enjoy fading just a little too much to actually do that
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:10 am

yeah... i mean, i don't know... I'm just worried... just be prepared for a lot of tears, unless she can hold it in... but i dunno.
wow. Razz i feel offended. Razz so you don't like me cause I'm not tan? Razz
*sighs because if she called for another 'break' then she must be unhappy. and he didn't like his mom being unhappy.* well, they're the only grandparents i have... but at least i have one cool grandparent. *smiles a little*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:14 am

Eh you're Grandmother would love you I bet, maybe at Klain's wedding you'll meet her and your cousins Anastasia and Anya? *He looks up for a minute and shrugs.* Now, how do you suppose I man up this time to make your mother happy? I really want to try and not lose her, not again like I did when I was locked up for most of your childhood. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:15 am

I never said that I didn't like you! I just prefer tan guys. *grins and intertwines their fingers, holding them up for him to see* But the whole white, tan, white, tan thing looks pretty cool, I guess.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next