House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Joshua, you're lucky Mandie's god knows where. -_- same with Max and Nadine. I'm sure Max would go Crazyon you, and Nadine would speak her mind too. Sean doesn't give a shit, even though he should. -_-

anyways, hey guys.

Last edited by ado-rae-ble on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Rae!!

Scampi wrote:Sophie grinned and stared in awe as the rocks crushed, crumbled and the dust floated off. Dust in the wind. "It's really cool!" She said happily, "Well, I can do this!" The young witch pulled out her wand and recited the protonus charm, a pony, made of silver sparkles came out of her wand and started to trot around. Sophie didn't stop to look at Annabel as she needed to concentrate on the memory she had, if she didn't, then the pony would just disappear...
Annabel: As Sophie pulls out her wand I tilt my head to one side because it interested me. Witches could do all sorts of amazing things, but I feel like they would have a disadvantage when in a fight because their opponent knows what they’re doing based on what they say. I watch a sparkling silver pony appear out of nowhere and it begins to walk around. “That spell is beautiful. Stuff like that is stuff that I could never do even though I’d like to learn how to.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: Watching Bree with Allegra was something quite fascinating. She worked so well with her, and thinking about how she wasn't sure she could do that when Allegra got older had me rather confused. How could she not be a great mother later on when she was so amazing now? There wasn't a parenting guide anyway, and it wasn't like people went around handing out grades. She'd be perfectly fine. "Yeah, I suppose she is a bit tuckered out huh? After her first day outside though, she's had a pretty busy time." I shrugged and offered my hand to Bree. "C'mon, let's go put her to bed. Maybe we can nap too while she's out. Or we could figure out somebody here at the mansion we know who wouldn't mind watching her sometime. Not that I'm in any rush to find somebody."
Bree: I smile at Vice and keep rubbing Allegra’s tiny back while she is resting on my chest in a tiny little curled up ball. Allegra shuts her eyes and I can tell that she’s asleep by the way that she was breathing, slowly and evenly. “How about we just nap? I mean worst case scenario we can leave her at a daycare for a couple of hours… I’d obviously want to meet them first, but I think that could work, especially because thay’re a professional when it comes to children. Hate to break it to you, but your friends aren’t really babysitting material I don’t think.” I smile and look at Allegra’s tiny sleeping face that was resting on my shoulder before I whisper, “We don’ want to leave you with people who don’t know how to take care of you now do we?” I kiss Allegra’s tiny head as gently as I can so that she doesn’t wake up. I walk up to our room with Vice at my side, and I carefully lay Allegra down into her crib and shut off the lights in the room. Then I walk over to Vice and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss on the lips. “Now, lets take a nap.” I laugh and make my way over to our bed and lay down.

Wolfsoul wrote:Taking a deep breath, I said a spell to soundproof this side of the door so that Kodi couldn't hear a word I said to my mother and then just let it out. "I think ot might be time for me and Kodi to take things a little farther, I mean, he got me a promise ring and said he wanted to marry me one day, and he's moved into my room and now he's walking around the room in nothing but a towel and I don't know, I don't know whether he's trying to hint at things and we have talked about it before so I think he really wants to and I kinda want to but I've never faded before and I'm nervous about it and I don't know what to do about it, I mean, no one's seen me naked since I was, like 7 years old and it was bath time, for crying out loud so how the heck am I jst meant to show Kodi everything?" It all came out in a rush with very few breathing gaps in between, becaise I was nervous about even talking about this kind of stff. I just hoped mom understood and that she didn't freak out or anything, which she shouldn't considering the fact that normal people would've faded at the age of, like, 16, and I'm now 21 so it's about time this happened.
Lucy: I look at Kiara sympathetically. She looked really uneasy about this and it made me feel almost bad for her, not quite bad but something along those lines. "Well, you already told me that you love him, and I assume that he loves you too based on the promise ring he apparently gave you." I smile at Kiara, just glad that she decided to ask me, because that seems like a big step in the right direction. If this goes well, she might trust me, even if it's just a little bit of trust. "Do you think that you would be able to handle everything that might happen? It could make things awkward for you two, but it could also bring you two closer. If you do decide to go through with it, can you just promise me that you'll be careful? That's all I ask of you. I know that you're an adult now, but I just want to be sure."

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.
Austin: His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again. He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides. He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his. When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He smiled down at her as she woke up in his arms. "Oh sure." He blushed slightly and set her down on her feet. He held out his hand for her to take so he could lead her into the house.
Viviana: The alcohol had still been impairing me because I needed to hold on to Lewis and lean against him just to make sure that I wouldn't fall. I walk into the mansion and then lead us up to my room. When we get there I open the door and lead the two of us inside, shutting the door with one of my feet behind us. Then I lean on the wall so that I can slide off my heals safely. Then I look at Lewis and smile seductively at him. "So..."

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; Woah woah woah. That was a lot to take in! Sean tried as hard as he could to listen and keep up with what she was saying, and the point he had to understand was that the old ones were better. weren't they always though? He smiled as Inky attacked his toy, and he chuckled, "Well, maybe i could watch the old ones some day then." Watching the small dog a bit longer he smiled, "That dog has some sass in him." He looked back up at Brenna and smirked, "Kind if like you."
Brenna: He looked absolutely lost as my mouth seemed to take over and I obtained the affliction known as 'verbal diarrhea'. I bite my lip, nearly feeling sorry for Sean. I had went too in depth again. "If you want you can borrow them. I own them all." I smile at Sean and walk over to my book shelf and pull out a box that had the original series on DVD's. "I just want them back. I have a complete collection and I'd like to keep it that way if I could." I smile a Sean before looking down at Inky who was still chewing on his toy. Even I knew I was a nerd. Admitting that I had every episode and movie from the Star Trek franchise was something that made people into 'geeks' and 'nerds' now. I look back to Sean and blush for some reason when he smirks at me. The brush looked red under my thin white skin, and the color was not only in my face, but also my neck, arms, chest, and legs like it was when I blushed, despite the fact that everywhere but my face was a faint pink. "Usually I use the word 'spunky' to describe him because sassy is a feminine term, but yes. He is sassy." I smile at Sean again.

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | "Halo and stuff? Alright cool, I'll get you some water and whatever else you want while we play some video games in the media room!" I smile excitedly as I walked her towards the car and opened the door for her, waiting for her to sit down completely before I shut the door. Once she's in I travel to my side of the car and sit down, already turning the key in the ignition and turning the car on. "And we'll come back here a few more times... before we get married that is." I smirk, happy to actually mention that now. This has been due for a while now and now I had to call my dad and mom and then my sister and nieces. Then there's the thing with telling Joshua and Mandie as well, though I dunno how Joshua would feel about me getting married already. Although, I at least waited a while before even getting the guts to ask her.
Jennaveive: At least Klain was excited about some video games; this wasn’t just about me because we were both going to get married so it was Klain’s day as well. I slide into the car and buckle up, making sure that the seat belt was nice and snug so that I was sure that both me and the baby would be okay. When Klain joins me in the car, I smirk over at him. “Next time I’ll pack something for us to eat so we can watch the fish for a while.” Maybe I’ll tell him about the baby here? It’s really pretty and it might help to calm him down a bit. “Maybe next time we come we can talk about the wedding?” I pull my legs up onto the seat and rest my head on my knees so that I’ll be less likely to get sick and throw up again.

linz007 wrote:Grayson: "I know you won't do anything evil, you don't seem the type. And I'm familiar with the type, trust me." I took a seat on the couch beside her and turned towards her, pulling my legs in to sit crisscross. "White, a very natural color. Lots of people look very good in white, I can understand the fondness. White couldn't possibly be my favorite color though, I was surrounded by nothing but white for a few years." I watched as her gaze turned towards the television and I raised an eyebrow, curious as to whether or not she was interested in watching it. "My favorite color... I've never really been asked that before. I suppose I'd say powder blue. It's just light enough to be a far relative of blue but it's still blue enough to be more than white. I don't know, it sounds pretty weird." I shrugged and looked down at my hands in my lap. "I'm doing a lot better than I usually do, honestly. Most of the time I can't even say a sentence or two. Which is a really good thing. I wish I could talk like normal people..." Looking up, I lifted the corner of my mouth into a smirk and reached a hand up, hesitantly of course. "You've...Uh..." I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and immediately looked down, my tanned face turning a red with blush. "Sorry..."
Hanna: Powder blue? It sounds almost like a baby blue and I think it would look pretty. I smile at Grayson and extend out my hand towards him, I figured I’d see how he reacted in hopes of figuring out if her actually had a touch phobia of some sort. I smile at him so that he won’t feel too uncomfortable when my hand does make contact with his skin. I grab the wrist of the hand that tucked the hair behind my ear and wrap my slender fingers around his wrist. “It’s okay, you just have to calm down. You shouldn’t be scared to accidentally touch someone, or talk to them.” I wait to see what Grayson will do, if he freaks out then he probably has some sort of a touch phobia and I’d know to be careful not to touch him again.

BAM! Everyone XD haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:32 pm

*Turns to Joshua.* If the girls are going against you, then I will too. -.-
*Glares at Klain then looks at Rae.* I wanna talk to her.

Hey Rae.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm

That's my boy! ^.^ *kisses Klain's cheek*

Do you want to rp Klain and Jennaveive?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:40 pm

uhhhhhhh, good luck finding her. :S i have no idea where she is. -_-
*is sitting on a rock at the beach, looking out at the water with her chin resting on her knees*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Do you think she'll get angry if I go and talk to her?
Hey I'm learning. (; I'm the youngest Dubrinsky there is, younger then my sister's kids. (;

Yeah sure! And Rae is Trent busy with Abby at the momento?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Give it a few months! Then you won't be the youngest Dubrinsky ever again ^.^

Okay! Idk if you was it but here it is again!

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | "Halo and stuff? Alright cool, I'll get you some water and whatever else you want while we play some video games in the media room!" I smile excitedly as I walked her towards the car and opened the door for her, waiting for her to sit down completely before I shut the door. Once she's in I travel to my side of the car and sit down, already turning the key in the ignition and turning the car on. "And we'll come back here a few more times... before we get married that is." I smirk, happy to actually mention that now. This has been due for a while now and now I had to call my dad and mom and then my sister and nieces. Then there's the thing with telling Joshua and Mandie as well, though I dunno how Joshua would feel about me getting married already. Although, I at least waited a while before even getting the guts to ask her.
Jennaveive: At least Klain was excited about some video games; this wasn’t just about me because we were both going to get married so it was Klain’s day as well. I slide into the car and buckle up, making sure that the seat belt was nice and snug so that I was sure that both me and the baby would be okay. When Klain joins me in the car, I smirk over at him. “Next time I’ll pack something for us to eat so we can watch the fish for a while.” Maybe I’ll tell him about the baby here? It’s really pretty and it might help to calm him down a bit. “Maybe next time we come we can talk about the wedding?” I pull my legs up onto the seat and rest my head on my knees so that I’ll be less likely to get sick and throw up again.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 pm

maybe, maybe not. i dunno. she's been pretty off and on today, so you could try. and not necessarily. they're just in Abby's room, hanging out.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Oh well Joshua wanted roleplay a little with Trent. ^.^" Okay... *Wishes the telepathic thing worked between him and Mandie at that moment.* I guess I'll go find her..

Watch when I find out there, I'm going to faint and collapse on the ground. Then wake up and have a panic attack when you tell me again. Then I shall accept it all and be happy! ^.^

I'll reply in a moment.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

What is that payback? *Smirks at Klain and gives him a quick kiss*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:05 pm

have fuuuuuuuuuun.

and he could come up to Abby's room and say that dinners ready, and we can just say that Abby isn't hungry? idk. she's not feeling well anyways so she can just stay in her room...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Is my life really this boring? Ahaha?sonic time Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey Scampi!

How the hell did I mistype that?! Sorry XD haha

Last edited by lilJVBM4evea on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:14 pm

scampi why are you up so late? o.O
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Because it's saturday, I've had coffee and can't sleep *shrug* anyway... Weeee! Sonic! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm going to take a shower!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Okay Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm

nice nice. ^_^
how about you make your time on here useful and give me my girlfriend? Razz
a please would probably help...
oh, yeah. pleeeeeeeeeeeeease? Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Omg I'm so crap at this! XD

And sure, if you want rae, I can try to rp too? *drags chloe in* No need to drag, but you should be sleeping! Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:28 pm

yeah. we could. i could grab a repost if you want? Smile

hey, hey, hey. i know. Razz you know i can never sleep though. and it's been a while since i've seen you. *pulls her closer by the hips and smiles, leaning into kiss her* i missed you.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Please Smile I know, and I've missed you too Smile *kisses him gently*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 pm

good. Wink i worried that i would see you again and you would be like *fake girl voice* i don't like you anymore *tries to act sassy then just laughs* i shouldn't do that, huh...

Charlie McLeary;
He grinned and shook his head, stuffing his mouth with more ice cream. "You're ridiculous sometimes, my dear." He said before his co-worker brought him the check from their dessert run. Good thing that his diner was open 24 hours, because when the couple craved some dessert at eleven o'clock at night, they could get dessert at 11 o'clock at night. "You have work tomorrow, huh..." He said with a frown, though it slowly twisted into a sly smile. "Hey, can i come? I haven't watched you perform in a long time. And I really wanna go out and see you perform. And maybe get a drink. Or two. Or three. But not a lot, I promise. Yes?" He asked his girlfriend with a smile, taking another bite of ice cream.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:46 pm

*Grumbles.* Stupid dream about bees -_- Sorry for the poof earlier, internet failed. Here's what I was gonna post:

... *Sighs.* Fine, but it's true... *Huggles Trent.* I guess you're right, Zack, I'm not that bad. *Turns her attention back to Trent.* Maybe in the future we'll have a family, but I don't know, babies are stressful, and I really don't deal with stress well... Yeah, it usually results in a few broken chairs and a broken desk in the 'Destruction room' Jeremy had Caius create for Abby :S

"Yes, yes, I'll be careful, I'm not stupid." Honestly, there was no way I'd sleep with Kodi in the inappropriate way without protection until we were, like, 25 or something, because right now we were too young to ne parents. "As for handling things, I think I can handle everythig except the whole me being naked part, that's what's freaking me out, I mean... Things have changed since I was 7 and I've never allowed anyone to see those changes before so... Yeah, it's nerve-wracking for me."

Now for bed again, hopefully. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Poor wolf! Goodnight!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Trust my mum to come out when I go to the toilet -_- and she asks me what am I doing up. I'm going to the toilet, mother. What are YOU soing up?! -_- *Laugh* Yeaj, you reallly shouldn't do that ^.^

Chloe: I ate my ice cream after mixing it around a bit so it had somewhat melted and combined everything. It just made it easier to eat. I smiled at his idea, "Yeah of course you can come watch me play, and I don't mind if you get drunk, you're a light weight anyway, so after 3 drinks you'll probably be drunk anyway." I laughed a little, teasing him lightly, then ate another spOonful of ice cream. "Mmmmm."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next