House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:22 am

I'm actually really tired, so I'm just gonna write a reply for Denzel and go to bed, but I just need to do something first. Really sorry :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:31 am

Or we could just pull the sheets off. Chuckling slightly at my stupidity, I allowed myself to be pulled down onto the bed and then kissed Lucy just as intensely as she kissed me. My hand tangled into Lucy's hair before I reached over to the bedside table for some protection. Once I had got it, I faded to black using protection.

It's ok Scampi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:33 am

I'm gonna create a quiz for my parents called 'Who knows me better?' so I may be slow. Mum said it'd be easy so I'm gonna make it hard with question's such as 'Who's my favourute character? Yuffie or Vincent?' >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:37 am

Lucy: I drape one of my arms around Demitri's waist while making sure that he puts on the protection then I fade to black.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:41 am

Britt-21 wrote:Lilly felt his metal claws slightly dig into her skin, she was used to it so it didnt hurt. It felt good actually! But she wouldnt tell Vincent that. She didnt want him thinking that pain felt good. She met his eyes when he pulled away again "Just let him hang with his siblings and cousin for now." she loved his smile, even if it was small, it was still cute.  "We can tell him in a bit."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:04 am

Anyone still here?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:06 am

Me! lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:08 am

Cool. My parents wont take the quiz -_- Apparently dad's too busy on his laptop to participate -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:09 am

Email it to him! XD haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:10 am

got my permit. :)woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i think i should start telling people to get off the roads so i don't kill them. lol i don't think driving will go very well for me. but then i also think it will. it's just like autopia, right? no? ok...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:11 am

Well done, Rae Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:12 am

Yay Rae!! Good job! Very Happy

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:12 am

Sam: "I'll be sure to ask the mother then. I look pretty friendly, right?" I glanced over at Reyna and smirked, already aware that I was one of the friendliest looking people. It wasn't a conceited kind of thing, I definitely wasn't conceited, I just knew that over the years I had gained the trust of a lot of people very easily and I was approached nine times out of ten, which meant most likely that I looked pretty friendly. People didn't approach unfriendly looking people, I don't think. "Prettiest wins, sounds like a good idea. I'll leave the pretty decorating to the girl and I'll go petty extravagant with the building. That way it'll be pretty amazing." It probably wasn't bright to tell her my plans, but what was she going to do? She didn't know exactly what I'd do, just the outline.  This was something I really could do correctly. 

Grayson: "Sure, maybe I'll stop by after some boxing. I'm interested in seeing it in person." I lifted myself up onto the counter and smiled down at her, using a hand to rub the back of my neck. "I don't usually talk to people in general, but I don't think I've ever started a conversation in a kitchen. Would you..Uhmm... Like to move someplace else? I mean, don't get me wrong, the kitchen has a certain appeal, but it's a bit cold and lots of people seem to come through here." What difference did that make? I mentally facepalmed and covered my face with my hands. Was it really this difficult to just leave the kitchen? "Not that I want to be alone with you, I just know that I seem to do better talking when it's one on one, and with everyone moving through here... Or, it's not that your not somebody I would have interest in being alone with... Ughh..." I looked up at her and chuckled. "Im pretty hopeless, heh?"

I'll just type something up for Dilynn later, I feel like I'm already doing really bad
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 am

thanks guys. Smile and i took a decent picture! just my signature looks screwed up... lol oops.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 am

Congrats Rae, good job Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:21 am

Parents taking quiz, brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 am

Mum got 7/15, dad got 2/15 (He even got my 2 best friends wrong! And my A levels!)

Mum suprisingly got online roleplaying right as my favourite passtime, though she called it story-telling online, but she explained what she meant so... Yeah.

I hope that's opening their eyes - especially dad's - to the fact that they don't know me well enough.

Anyway, I'll reply now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:42 am

"Fair enough." I smirked slightly as I deliberately did not give away any of my plans, unlike Sam who was giving away his plan already. As we came closer to the beach's parking lot, I added, "Should we put a time limit so that we don't take forever? Maybe something like 15 minutes? Unless that's not enough time to put detail on the sandcastles." Perhaps it was a bit too optimistic, but I just shrugged it off, deciding that Sam would change it himself if it wasn't enough time.
((Meh -_-))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:55 am

lol my dad barely knows me and i would like to keep it that way. but that's just my preference. Razz

And thanks Linz!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:58 am

I'd prefer that my parents knew a lot about me 'cause to me it means they care enough to pay attention to my likes and dislikes and such. *Shrugs.* Dad put Rizzle Kicks as my favourite band, but I hate them, which I swore I told him a couple days ago so... Yeah, I guess that kinda shows hpw much he pays attention. Plus he thought my favourite animal was a horse, and it's been a wolf since I was, like, 12 O.o

Anyway, rp Rae?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:07 am

ok, yeah those things would bug me. like i tell my dad stuff all of the time and he just forgets. i blame it on his old age though. lol. he's only 39 but whatever.

but i understand where you're coming from.

but yeah, we can RP. don't know how long ill be here though because I'm supposed to go to the store with my dad's girlfriend.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 am

My dad's 54/55? Something like that. But I think he should've known more about me than that. Granted the 'Yuffie or Vincent' question was super hard and he got one of my A levels right and knew 1 of my best friends and put FFVII as my favourite game when FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus is (and he was closer than mum who said FFXIII) but still...

"Sure, I'll try some." Shifting the bunny into one arm, I took a piece of the chocolate and bit into it, waiting for a moment to taste the weird flavours before smiling because it was a good kind of weird. "It's good, I like it. Thanks Trenty." I smiled at my boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek and stealing another piece of chocolate before going to sit on my bed, wincing as crossing my legs caused more stomach pain. "So, what's all this for?" I asked as I put the other piece of chocolate into my mouth, a little confused by the random gifts.

"Oh, ok. I think a real man like me can manage helping the weak little Mandie carry shopping bags." I teased Mandie, sticking my tonuge out her. As I started heading towards the front door again. "If you want, I'll pay for Jason's coffee, and maybe some other stuff too, depending on how much we get." Sure I wouldn't actually be eating whatever we got, but the least I could do was help to pay for the shopping when Mandie had paid for mine, Jason and her own ticket. As I walked out the front door, I turned and started walking backwards so that I could talk to Mandie. "So what do you think you'll buy? I mean, Jason'll eat anything, I'm sure Sammi wouldn't be too fussy either-" Jason wouldn't date someone who was fussy about things, even food. "So you could probably buy pretty much anything in the store, I guess. Except alcohol, which sucks."

I nodded into the crook of Suzie's neck, trying to get a grip on my emotions. Once I was sure I had stopped crying, I pulled away, wiped my eyes and nodded again. "Y-Yeah, I'll take you there, I just... S-Should we leave Linette here while I take you to Sapphira's or should I bring her?" We'd only be about 5 minutes, but I was still a bit worried about leaving Linette on her own, even if she was sleeping peacefully. Still, maybe waking her up for a 5 minutes car journey would be a bad idea... I don't know, I'd leave that decision to Suzie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:17 am

Hanna: "I can show you some tricks with props other than the hoop." I smile at him and uncross my arms. I try to resist laughing at poor Grayson as he hides his face in his hands. I walk over to him and grab his wrists to pull his hands from his face. I just smile at him, trying to make him relax while he continues to ramble on. "It's. Okay. Just calm down and try not to hyperventilate okay?" I ley go of his wrists and take a step back. "You're not hopeless, you're a sweetheart and about as nice of a person that I've ever met. Now lets go." I walk out of the kitchen and make my way up the stairs to one of the media rooms. I sit down on the couch and cross my legs. "Is this better?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 am

Howdy LilJVBM.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:21 am