House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
rae
Scampi
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 pm

yeahhh, i know. :/ *laughs* i think i should leave the sassy girliness to you, my dear. Razz

Charlie McLeary;
He rolled his eyes with a smile and shook his head, "You're only saying that because you're jealous. Or you like to tease me a lot... Probably that you like to tease me a lot... It's not fair that i can only drink three drinks. You should feel bad for me." He said, smirking slightly as he took the last bite of his ice cream. "Well, I'm done. Now..." He leaned forward over the table and rested his elbows on the table and his head in his hands with a goofy smile, "We wait for you..."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:58 pm

goodnight wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Mandie Alcatraz; She grabbed stuff to make about six dinners, which would last them at least a week. Also, she got stuff to make sandwiches, breakfasts, and she got Jason's coffee. Now she was in the frozen isle, looking at other easy stuff to make as a snack, dessert, and of course, no shopping cart would be complete without ice cream. She grabbed her favorite flavour, but she wasn't sure what kind Sammi or Jason would like, so she just grabbed vanilla and chocolate.  She threw in a bottle of chocolate syrup too, just in case. 

Zack Wilson; (Ugh. my mind hurts. DX I'll reply later. sorry. :/)

Trent Alcatraz; He closed his eyes as she kissed his jaw, unable to talk or even think clearly for a minute before he tilted his head down so that her lips would meet his, and not his jaw. Reluctantly, he pulled away and re-opened his eyes before answering her question, "I dunno... Mom said that he's not exactly the best caretaker for a kid, even though we're not kids... Whatever. It's not like we have to see him all of the time or anything. I think he will just think it's awkward, which i dont understand, but oh well." That was enough answering for now. He re-locked his lips on hers, smiling under the soft kiss.

Linette Sylvester - Giggles and bounces up and down, before taking a couple big, awkward, shaky steps towards Logan, this time falling forward into his arms and grinning up at him.

Suzie Sylvester; "Ooh! Okay, so I might not have the poses all down, but I do have the 'sexy' face. Here, look!" She smiled and took a deep breath before staring at Sapphira with soft eyes, a slight smirk, and one raised eyebrow. She held the 'sexy' face for a moment before bursting into laughter. "See? I can totally do that! But when I start posing, i feel like a giraffe with a limp, or maybe an ostrich with a weird neck. I dunno. I'll learn with time though." 

Sean Anderson;  "Well, he could just be a feminine boy dog. Every boy needs to show his feminine side every once in a while." He said with a chuckle as he took the box from Brenna that contained the DVDs. He would have to watch them before he found a college to attend to finish his law degree. "Thanks for the movies, by the way. I'll probably watch them in a couple of days and give 'em back to you soon." 

Charlie McLeary; He rolled his eyes with a smile and shook his head, "You're only saying that because you're jealous. Or you like to tease me a lot... Probably that you like to tease me a lot... It's not fair that i can only drink three drinks. You should feel bad for me." He said, smirking slightly as he took the last bite of his ice cream. "Well, I'm done. Now..." He leaned forward over the table and rested his elbows on the table and his head in his hands with a goofy smile, "We wait for you..." He sat there and watched her for a moment before getting up and taking his bowl and the check to the kitchen, earning a sarcastic 'Hey! You're not supposed to be back here. You're off.' from the cook. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just can't stay away!" He said with a chuckle, waving goodbye to him as he walked back out and slid into the booth where Chloe still was. "Done yet?" He asked her with a smile.

Landon West; He smiled and shook his head after he was finished laughing, "Sometimes I honestly wonder about you," He told Lilliana from across his little dining room table. They were sitting in there, eating ice cream and cake for no apparent reason and drinking two big glasses of milk. Digging into his sweet chocolate cake with vanilla icing that he had surprisingly made himself (though it was from a box, of course), he looked up at Lilliana and smiled as he caught her in the moment of eating a bite of ice cream. "You know... You can be really cute sometimes. Even when you're eating... Sh*t, was that weird? Sorry..." He nervously laughed it off and just looked down at his ice cream and cake, picking at it with his fork, thinking about everything he wanted to say but was too nervous too. Last time he had taken a chance and asked the girl to be his girlfriend, things had ended horribly. What if things ended horribly with this relationship too? The worry was a lot, but he had to take a chance right? This wasn't New York, this was a completely different atmosphere with completely different people. "Um... Lilliana, can I ask you something?" He asked, cutting off a piece of his cake and stuffing it in his mouth.

Catarina Curiale; Gripping her old teddy bear to her chest, she stared up at her new home in amazement. This place was so big, and she was not used to anything like this at all. This was just completely different and she was actually scared. She didn't have her sister anywhere near her, and god only knows what happened to her parents. She was all alone, and that was a really scary thing to be. As she neared the front door, she mumbled, "Questo è pazzo," (This is crazy?) to herself. The only thing she really wanted was for a girl to answer the door. Or maybe she could just walk inside? It was her new home now, after all, but she had no idea where anything was. There was always the option of her just finding her way around, but if she had to ask a question, she only knew basic english and it would be quite difficult to have someone understand her. Oh well, she had to take chances and stop being so scared. No... Actually, she didn't want to be rude. So, instead of walking right inside, she approached the front door of the house of immortality and knocked softly, hoping that someone would be close by to answer.

Max Anderson; "So, uh... I know you're all happy with your new family and stuff, but i just wanted to say sorry... I was a real douche for breaking up with you under those circumstances. I know it's all done and over with, but i dunno... I still feel guilty i guess. I hope you're happy with Matt and KJ. I mean, you seem pretty happy, which is good." He smiled slightly and stuffed his hands in his picked, peering down at his shoes. "I'm pretty happy too... And I'm glad that we don't have to fight or anything over old news. And I'm really happy that I got to meet KJ. She's a really cute little girl, and even though she doesn't know that I'm her real dad, I'm still proud. And I'm rambling on... I'm sorry."

Nadine Newlin; "Well, that was pretty fun, I would say." She said with a slight smile as she cuddled up next to Brady in his bed back at the mansion, still in her clothes she had been wearing in the car. As a matter of fact, they had just gotten home from their road trip, and went right up to his room to rest. It was a good alternative to unpacking everything. That was a quite boring activity, and not one she favored very much. She personally liked just laying with her husband like this a lot more. Sitting up, she moved so that she was sitting on his waist, and she grinned down at him, slowly lowering her face to meet his, speeding up the movement until their lips were millimeters apart. "Hi." She said with a smile.

Last edited by ado-rae-ble on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Morning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:43 pm

morning! ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:44 pm

How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:48 pm

i want a cookie, but i've already had two and a half cookies today, oops. i think im gonna have the cookie though, if its still there. 

how're you?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm good, just tired and I have a sore eye but I've had sore eyes for days now :/ It can't be hayfever becaise I haven't been outside DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:53 pm

ahhhhhhhh. :/ that sucks. i hate having sore eyes. :/ contacts make my eyes all dry and sometimes they get like that.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:56 pm

I see, I see, I just don't know whats wrong with my eyes lately DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:03 pm

eyes may let you see, and that's pretty great, but they sure do suck sometimes...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Mhmm :/ Anyways, working on replies. Nearly done, me thinks.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle still had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

"Oh really? My home isn't an appropriate place to have this conversation? Well where is? The hospital when my daughter gives birth?!" "Dad! Calm down! You know what he meant now just shut the hell up and lead us to your office!" Godo's daughter snapped and the former emperor raised glared at the disrespectful way his daughter spoke to him. Clenching his fists in anger, he turned on his heel and led the three to his office silently. Watching as Yuffie sat down in one of the chairs and started rubbing her stomach in a clearly tense but trying to relax fashion, Godo turned his head to Hayden. "Now you'll explain to me, otherwise I'll have you exiled." "No you wont, that's part of my job now." "You appointed me emperor while you were suffering from, and I quote, 'A deadly, really contagious disease'! I'm in charge now and it's a part of my job." "Ah, but I'm not suffering fron the disease anymore now, am I, so I'm back in charge." Godo could see Yuffie trying hide a smirk and it just made him angrier. "You be quiet!" He tirned to Hayden, "You, speak before I have you kicked out of this house and beaten to a pulp." He could see Yuffie going to speak again and gave her a deathglare, which, thankfully, shut her up before she had even spoken. Sitting down in his chair, Lord Godo rubbed his temples, feeling a migraine coming. Why did he have to have a troublesome daughter? Why couldn't he and Kasumi have had a well behaved son who just followed tradition and didn't always try to contradict him and rebel against him?

"Not ok with the conception of our child? A minature us with your amazing smile and my green eyes? Perhaps even your beauty as well?" I rolled my eyes at my girlfriend and wrapped my arms around her waist, the grin returning to my face in full force. "How could you even that ike that, Ryan? There is nothing more that I want right now then to have a child with you." Well, besides to marry my girlfriend, but that would come a little later. Pressing a living kiss to Ryan's lips, I pulled back as I heard Hope making a squealing noise, worried for a moment until I discovered that she was squealing over Bentley - or, at least I assumed it to be Bentley, since he was currently missing - who had turned into a puppy and was playing with her. "Would you like to tell the children the wonderful news, or shall I?" I asked Ryan, still unable to wipe the grin off of my face. Holy- I was going to be a father!!!

Alone time? Not until I had my coffee, otherwise I'd end up falling asleep! Although I guess I could handle some minor alone time while Mandie and Jeremy were busy getting food and stuff. Forcing myself to get up from the really comfy couch. I walked over to Sammi and pulled her into a kiss, smiling as we pulled away. My eyes glanced around the room for a sec before I looked back to my girlfriend. "This place seems pretty cool, don't you think? Want to go exploring?"

Strawberries were sweeter than grapes, and Vincent knew that Lilly would prefer it, so he answered with, "Strawberries." Picking up his wife momentarily as he stood to his feet, the ex-turk then set his wife down again before heading into the kitchen with her, pulling the strawberries out of the fridge and setting them on the counter.

"Anything." I answered as I sat on the stool behind the keyboard, then pulled Sierra onto the my lap. I kinda hoped they had a spare stool but oh well, I liked this position too. "I don't mind what you play, as long as it means that I get to hear you sing in real life, not on a video." I added, pressing a kiss to Sierra's shoulder before resting my head there so that I could see her fingers as she played the notes.

"You can do all of my back, I'm not fussy." Why should I be, I mean, Sam's touched... Other places, so why would I worry about him rubbing sunscreen on my lower back? After putting some sunscreen on my exposed stomach, as well as my face, I handed the bottle to Sam and turned around so that he could reach my back, moving my hair out of my face. "Would you like my to put some on your back too, or are you going to go without, Mr bronzer?" Sam already had fairly tanned skin, so I assumed that he didn't burn and therefore didn't really need sunscreen, but I wasn't sure it was best to ask.

My smile grew soft, relaxed, as Dilynn's fingers tangled into my hair, because I really liked the way it felt, like, really liked it. As Dilynn asked about learning how to lasso, I bit my lip a little. "Well, you don't really need three people to catch one horse, so I was gonna just let you watch, but if you wanna help Jesse catch your horse, I guess I could teach you how to lasso some tree stumps, and then maybe try to help you out a little in the real thing. Bear in mind, though, that tree stumps don't move and horses do, so it'll be a bit harder when you do it for real, ok?" As I spoke, my hands absentmindedly brushed up and down Dilynn's thighs. I didn't even realise I was doing it, I was too busy looking into her beautiful hazel-y-green eyes.

"I, uh, yeah, see ya." Why oh why did I want to go after her?! I couldn't be falling this fast, could I? I mean, falling fast was what led to, like, seven or eight breakups before so I shouldn't fall fast another time! And besides, we were probably never going to see each other again, even though she was a pretty redheaded gamer girl with an amazing smile and beauitful grey-blue eyes and- I groaned annoyedly at myself and banged my head against the nearby pillar several times before going off to find Mandie again. "I hate this little trip of yours," I mumbled as I put the peanuts into the cart. "It's working far too well and I can feel another f***ing heartbreak on the horizon."

I was about to reply but it seemed as if Trent was more in a kissing mood, which made me smile as I kissed him back. Once we pulled away, I decided that I wasn't finished yet and sat in Trent's lap, facing him. Trying to control my grin, I gave Trent another kiss, one hand gripping his shirt while the other threaded into his hair. Maybe I was taking this a bit too far though... Yeah, I was taking it too far. Pulling away with a bright red blush, I removed my hands from Trent and buried my head into his shoulder to hide the blush, going back to the conversation subject. "Y-Yeah, your dad should be able to take care of you without it being awkward, he's your dad, for crying out loud. If he was a stranger it'd be awkward but he isn't.

"Ok this isn't gonna happen today." I sighed, picking Linette up and smiling at her. "But hey, at least you managed to fall forwards, which means you listened to instructions! Well done, Linette!" Pressing a kiss to my daughter's head, I sat down on the bed with her on my lap, allowing the music to keep playing. "Daddy's so proud of you, Lin-Lin. Can you say daddy? Like this: Dah-dee. Daddy!"

Sapphira: I couldn't help but laugh as Suzie showed me her sexy look, because it was suprisingly rather good! "You'll deffinately get loads of guys falling for you with that sexy face, Suzie. As for the poses, don't worry about it, just keep practicing, without magic, and soon you wont look like a giraffe with a limp. 'I doubt you look like a giraffe with a limp anyway, Miss Suzie. I'm sure you look magnificent when you pose, you just fail to see it.' Shamisen added and I smiled, giving a little nod in agreement. "Exactly. And if you were a bad poser they probably would've fired you by now, so you must be doing something right."

"Yes, yes, I'll be careful, I'm not stupid." Honestly, there was no way I'd sleep with Kodi in the inappropriate way without protection until we were, like, 25 or something, because right now we were too young to ne parents. "As for handling things, I think I can handle everythig except the whole me being naked part, that's what's freaking me out, I mean... Things have changed since I was 7 and I've never allowed anyone to see those changes before so... Yeah, it's nerve-wracking for me."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Hey, Rae, how's Mandie? Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Trent Alcatraz; He smiled, still dazed by the kisses and everything that was happening and wow. When she pulled on his shirt and ran a hand through his hair like that... Wow. He reached up to ruffle his hair and make it somewhat normal looking again, and he rested his hands on her waist. "I dunno... But you shouldn't be embarrassed about that. You know, some girls our age have done way worse. And apparently, a long time ago, it was legal to marry at twelve. Trust me, that's not the worst thing girls have done." He used one of his hands to move Abby's lips to meet his again, and he smiled. "Besides, your blush is cute. I don't see why you want to hide it."

i'll reply to the others in the morning. Razz I just wanna rp one person for now.

and i dunno, Jer. Nadine and Max gave her that sleepy syrup again because she probably would've stayed up all night thinking. :/ And right now, i think that her thinking for a long time is dangerous. Especially at night... She could make bad choices.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm

*Nods head in understanding.* I'm really worried about her...

"Because I don't want to be cute, I want to be... Something else." I mumbled into Trent's shoulder, pulling away once I was sure that I had composed myself, and mentally kicked myself for taking things that far. "But I like the marrying at twelve rule. If that was still in place today, I wouldn't need to be a Wilson right now, we could just get married without having to wait to be legal and I'd be an Alcatraz." And Trent's wife, which was the important bit, but I was pretty sure that referring to myself as his wife out loud, in front of him, would make me blush again, so I didn't say it. "I guess, back then, the legal age was lower because people weren't living as long, but still! And if we went by life span, we'd never get married because our life span is never ending because we're immortal."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:43 pm

I know, I am too. :/

Trent Alcatraz; "Yeah, the twelve year old thing is kind of crazy, but it would be nice if it was still true, considering our circumstances. But don't worry. It'll happen one day." He told his girlfriend with a grin, running a hand up and down her side slowly. "It's just a matter of waiting, and not breaking up before that. It's okay though. I can't imagine us breaking up any time soon. Any time at all, actually..." 

gah. DX sorry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Well... If you see her can you tell her that I yelled at Joshua and he said he'd try to be a better husband?

A shudder ran down my spine when Trent, like, brushed his hand against my side, but it was a good kinda shudder which made me smile, and then my smile grew when Trent said he couldn't imagine us breaking up at all. "Because you worship the ground I walk on, right?" I teased my boyfriend, sticking my tongue out at him before continuing. "Because you absolutely adore me, because I'm your queen, your goddess, and you know you can't do any better than me, hm?" I was laughing by the time I got to the last one, trying to control me laughter by covering my mouth with my hand while the other hand rested on the back of Trent's neck loosely.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Sam: "I think I'll go without the sunscreen, but I'd hardly call myself Mr. Bronzer. I'm just Mr. Tan, that's all." I squeezed the bottle and emptied enough sunscreen into my hand to cover her upper back. "I'll do the entire thing then, since your not too fussy about it." Rubbing the lotion across her upper back and shoulders, I looked past her towards the others on the beach and tried to find somebody before hand that would help me with the sandcastle. There were a few children, mostly girls out of the water because the boys enjoyed pretending they were sharks and such, or I remember that personally from a few lads I used to run with back in Miami. I watched as a younger girl played with the sand, moving it from hand to hand as she stared at in admiration. "I think I found my partner in crime, you should look out for one too." Now the only thing I had to do was convince her mother that I was only building a sandcastle and was not indeed trying to steal her daughter. I squeezed more sunscreen into my hand and moved to her lower back, gently spreading it evenly on her skin now that I had turned my attention back to her. "How exactly would I start that conversation though? Hey, I wanna know if I can borrow your daughter. I promise I'm not a predator or anything, its just some friendly sandcastle building."

Dilynn: "I think I'll leave the horse herding to you and Jesse, I'm afraid I'll fall off of Chocolate or something. I was just interested in learning." I smirked and tangled my hands deeper into his hair, because he seemed to be really enjoying it. "I wouldn't wan to miss out on you working anyway, I think it's going to be something I really would regret not seeing." Pressing my forehead to his again, I closed my eyes and let out a deep relaxed breath. "Let's wait an hour though, before we head off. I wanna just lay here for a bit. Okay?"

(I'm really not feeling Dilynn, sorry)

Vice: I followed her towards the bed once she had pulled away for me, unaware where I'd land because the lights had been turned out. There was still enough light peeking in through the window though since I was still midday, and so I found my way beside her and wrapped an arm tightly around her waist as I snuggled in close. "Your right, my friends aren't kid friendly. Don't you have some female friends though? Ones that wouldn't mind taking care of her for a while? Just so we wouldn't have to trust people we don't know, if we don't have to." It was irregularly quiet in the room with Allegra sleeping, compared to the usual activity at this time of day. Actually, today had been pretty busy unlike usual. We actually made it outside for the first time since before she was born, and it was really a relief. 

Grayson: Caught off guard by her touch, I blushed a bright red and looked down at my lap. It wasn't a problem with her touching me, I just wasn't used to people touching me in general. "I'm actually calming down a lot actually, to be honest." I slipped my wrist away from her and placed my hand in hers instead, using my index finger to run across the lines in her palm. "I guess I just need to realize that it's alright to come into contact with somebody. It's obviously not hurting me, or anyone else." I shrugged and looked up at her, smiling slightly. "I haven't hurt you, have I? I mean, I don't think so and I'm generally one to catch on to those sorts of things." Looking down again, I watched as my finger traced the line down the length of her palm and then up into her wrist, afraid to really meet her eye as I continued to touch her, worried she didn't want me to. 

Brady: "Mhm, I'd say that was really fun actually. But I think honeymoons are supposed to be fun, right?" In a sudden movement she was atop me, and my hands instinctively moved up her thighs and to her waist. As soon as she was close, no matter the slow pace she had taken, I pressed my forehead to her's and smirked. "Hello there.." Leaning upwards, the very few millimeters I needed, I pressed my lips to hers and gave her hips a firm squeeze. After I pulled away from her I moved a hand up to her face and cupped her cheek, rubbing my thumb across her cheekbone. Thinking about it, I couldn't really believe I had married Nadine, finally. Not that it wasn't something that I had wanted to do, I just didn't expect I would've ever gained the courage to ask her and I didn't know if she would go through with it. My own insecurities getting the best of me. Plus, I had always thought as a kid that Henry would be the first to get married, though I knew better now seeing him after our parents died. I turned my attention back to Nadine and moved into an upright position. "So... Come here often?" Chuckling slightly, I shook my head and tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

And I think I'm off to bed now, goodnight!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Goodnight Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Trent Alcatraz; "I choose all of the above." Smiles and kisses her nose. "But hey, that's a good thing sometimes, right? I mean, i guess it could be a bad thing sometimes... "

ugh. -_- sorry.

and I'll tell her Jer. don't worry.

goodnight linZ!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Rae, maybe you should go to sleep. Yeah, if you're failing this badly :/

"Yup! It's a good thing because it means you're devoted to me, and that you admit to me being superior in every single way, and it's a bad thing because... Actually, I don't see why it's a bad thing." I laughed a bit more and ruffled Trent's hair playfully. "It's a bad thing because as cool as it is, I shouldn't be superior to you. We are equals, equals, no matter how much cooler I am." I stuck my tongue out at Trent and then shook my head. "Kidding, you're way cooler than me. But, y'know, the way you answered the long list of crazy stuff... I dunno, but in my eyes, it kinda sounds like what a Carpathian would say to his lifemate..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:22 pm

i shoullddddddd. Razz but... idk. I'll stick around until i fall asleep.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Ok, ok Razz

Nommiful nommiful pancakes :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm

you got your pancakes! XD

Trent Alcatraz; He smiled and nodded slowly, the thought if that making more sense as he thought about the possibility further. "Yeah. i can see what you mean by that. I mean, i won't even know until we're at least sixteen or eighteen, but i dunno. I guess it already kinda feels like you're the one. But only time - and feelings - will tell in the end, i guess." He pointed out with a slight chuckle, smiling before pressing another kiss to her lips. "either way, i love you." He mumbled randomly and slightly quietly, hoping that she wouldn't freak out by the random love mention.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next