House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Mhm, I sure did Smile
And he turned out beautiful *pulls him up by his collar from behind the couch* He's just a little shy, that's all
*struggles against his grip a moment before giving up* I'm not used to being man handled, that's all
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 pm

-_- Ryker seems a little grabby XD haha do you want to try to start to rp him and Hanna? Unless Ryker feels like dragging him around a little more that is XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

I'm just being really affectionate to my favorite half angel, that's all *smirks and wraps his arms around him in a tight hug* See? Nice and friendly.
I think I'd prefer meeting Hanna, if I get a personal say in things *tries pushing him away*
Sure, let's rp Smile
*removes his arms from around him and shrugs* This is why I can't have friends
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

oh because you're too touchy feely for most people?

Hanna: I walk inside, wearing a pair of sneakers and my leotard from practice under my company warm up jacket. I have a bag slung over my shoulder containing my ribbon, clubs, ball, and rope while my hoop was in my opposite hand. It was late and I’d been at the gym all day so I was a little tired, and my bun had begun to give me a headache about an hour ago so that is the first thing to go. I walk up the stairs briskly trying to avoid blocking the stairs for too long. When I arrive at my designated floor, I walk into what was my new room and drop my bags, exhaling before I can do much else. I reflexively put my feet in third position while I stand in my doorway. I grab my props and place them in my closet where they belonged. Before anything, I need water so I walk back down the stairs to where I knew the kitchen was. I search the cabinets until I find a glass and then I pour myself some water. I take my glass and then take a seat at one of the stools that was facing the island counter. I was still wearing my leotard and warm up jacket and pants from the gym, and my hair was still up in it’s usual tight circular bun on top of my head.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

*hears Ryker and jumps up off the couch* You can have friends! I'll be your friend, Ryker!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

ugh. -_- what happened?
heh. hehehe. nothing. ^_^
rae, that's kind of cruel, dontcha think?
nope. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:13 pm

... #whispers to rae* What did happen?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

I should not be awake this early DX

*Smiles at Alix.* Thanks Smile Everyone seems to like my eyes and I dunno why. *Shrugs.* I guess that means you like your eyes too, since they're pretty much the same colour as mine. *Thinks for a moment and chuckles.* You don't have angel wings, do you? 'Cause if you did you'd look a whole lot like an older version of my daughter!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

rae gave your boyfriend weed brownies.
what?! -_- I'm so done with you people. *walks out and grabs Chloe's hand, dragging her to his room and falling face first on the bed when he gets there* i hate humans.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm

*Sits next to him* I'm a human... Do you hate me?

Morning Wolfie!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 pm

no. you're one of the few people i like. *rolls over onto his back and grabs her by the waist, pulling her next to him* thanks for not being a little twat to me.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Good morning.

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Suzie was only making me feel worse and I burried my head into her shoulder, trying to block out her voice. "She's got a cat. S-She's fine." I stuttered out, my grip on Suzie tightening as my body started shaking with tears.
((Gah! I'm failing! DX Just reply and then I'll reply back when my brain starts working again.))

"Fair enough. If you don't want either of us to see you throw up, then I'll just stay here and look after Bentley." Or attempt to look after him. Surely the boy would at least try to terate me while his mother was busy trying to get herself back in good health, right? He understood that, if Ryan was ill, I'd be the one to care for him? I mean, more than anything, I wanted to be a part of Ryan's family and I wanted my daughters to be a part of her family too, but Bentley was holding us back. Sighing slightly at my own thoughts, I leaned down and pressed a kiss to my girlfriend's forehead, gently removing her hands from her face and kissing them as well. "You'll be fine, Ryan. The doctor will do a quick check-up, give you some medication, and within the next few days you'll be healthy again. Now get dressed into something more appropriate than pyjamas and get your rear to the doctors, Miss Harper. Please."

Hearing the bathroom door open, I rolled over to face it, watching Kodi walk out of the bathroom with nothing on besides a towel. It caused me to blush slightly, though besides that, I had no real reaction, since he was covering a certain part of his body. I had never seen a naked man before, and admittedly a part of me was curious, but I would sound ridiculous if I told Kodi remove his towel. And besides, I was still anxious about being naked in front of Kodi, and if I wouldn't show him my body, he didn't have to show me his. Sitting up in bed, I ruffled my curly hair and hugged my knees to my chest before looking towards my before and smiling slightly. "Good morning, Kodi." I greeted him, my words mumbled due to the fact that I had only really just woken up.

"Well yeah, everyone loves babies, especially royal babies. But really you're meant to wait until you're married, and we haven't so... Yeah..." Finishing off my toast, as well as the glass of water. "We'll be fine though, we'll be a-ok. No one's gonna yell at us when I'm about." Slipping my hand into my pocket, I patted the Leviathan materia that I had sneakily stolen from the weapons room. Sure Hayden said no weapons, but I wasn't gonna use it as a weapon, I was going to use it as... Defense. And persuasion, maybe.

I couldn't help but chuckle a little as I got off of Dilynn's legs. "Ok ok, I wont give away your cake, I promise. As for your kiss..." Pulling Dilynn into an upright position, my arms wrapped around her as my lips met her's, a smile on my face as I drew the kiss out longer. Once I needed to breath, I pulled back and handed Dilynn her slice of cake. "Cake then present, ok? I really wanna see the look on your face when you open it." I told Dilynn, tucking into my slice of yummy homemade chocolate cake.

I started making my ham and cream cheese bagel, spreading cream cheese on each half and then adding a layer of ham to each. I started eating it right away, saving a bit of time before we headed to the beach, but tensed a little as Sam mentioned inviting his mother. He was right, she had a right to be at her son's wedding, but I was still really wary because of how she treated Sam... "If she's coming to our wedding, she's not allowed to invite any friends. She can't know where our honeymoon will be otherwise her and her friends might 'coincidentally' go on vacation to the same place, and if she comes to our wedding she must treat us both with respect, especially you." Sam was no longer her tool to gain popularity, so she needed to stop treatig him as one. If she can't treat him as a son, she must at least treat him nicely at our wedding, otherwise I'll get mad and I'd rather not get into a fight or arguement during my wedding.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle stil had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

Giselle was coming home to look after Zack, apparently - whether she was actually going to show up or not remained a mysterious - and Abby said that Trent could look after which A) sounded dodgy, even though I knew she meant it innocently and B) I was highly skeptical about, but decided that I should at least try and trust her. So here I was, packing for my birthday trip to California which Mandie had planned so that I could meet girls. I didn't think it'd work - even if I did meet a girl, they'd run away as soon as I realised I was a vampire - but it'd still be pretty cool to go to a beach house and hang out on the beach and stuff, so I was kinda looking forward to it. I just hoped I find a source of blood other than humans there, I mean, I knew Calfornia had sea creatures but what about land creatures? I didn't want to be biting someone's pet dog just for the blood, I needed wild animals that lived on the land!

It had been practically a year since Vincent had seen his adopted son, now, as he walked into the living room of the Valentine mansion, he spotted him. The first thing Vincet noticed about Blade was the distraught look on his face. Had something happened between his girlfriend or wife or whoever the heck she was now? Vincent had only met her once, so he didn't know what the girl was to Blade, he just knew that she had prevented Blade from visiting for so long. A tad annoyed at the future king's long absence, Vincent sat in the armchair and spoke in a mostly monotone voice, though his words betrayed his annoyance. "So, you finally decided to visit, then?"

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

((Question before I type up something for Matt: So... Skippy for Dayna and Max or is Mtt still lonely???))

"Ok, good." Smiling, I kissed along Sammi's shoulder, followed by her neck, and murmured softly against the skin, "Surely you have other friends who can take care of Yuki, right? It's only for a couple weeks, it's not as if Yuki's gonna cause any trouble in that time." Smirking slightly as a few words pooped into my mind, my lips moved upwards and I whispered, "Unlike us." Seductively into my girlfriend's ear before nibbling it playfully. Maybe I was getting a bit excitable but hey, Sammi's exams were over, we could do whatever we want, whenever we want and as much as we want! We had complete freedom!

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

"Very well." After taking Lucy's hand, we walked towards the cashier and got into one of the lines. Pulling out my wallet, I started trying to sum up roughly how much money I needed to take up in my head as I spoke to Lucy about baby genders. "We'll most likely end up having a boy. Female Carpathians are quite a rarity nowadays which is why our race is dying. "There's about an 85% chance of us having a boy, maybe more, though I'm sure that wont bother you since you already have two daughters anyway, right?

As soon as Sierra's lips were against mine, I relaxed, allowing her to lead me to the bed. Once there, I placed the protection on the bedside table - if I put them in my pockets I'd forget about them - before pulling away, taking off all the fiddly bits of my uniform so that I was basically just left in the shirt and trousers. Satisfied that I wouldn't get frustrated with my outfit when we were, uh, more excitable, I pushed Sierra down onto the bed, waiting until she had lied down before I joined her. As I lay next to Sierra, I looked her over slightly and beamed a grin. "Man, I am so happy you're 22 right now, Sierra." I commented, a hand gripping the hair at the back of Sierra's neck as I planted a firm, passionate kiss to her lips, allowing the free hand to slip under my girlfriend's shirt slightly so that my fingertips could roam across the skin of her stomach and her side.

I hated being a girl. I wished I wasn't a girl because this wasn't 'becoming a woman' as Mandie had put it, this was just Hell on earth! Trying to get comfy as I lay in bed, refusing to get out and face the real world, a sharp pain shot through my stomach and I hissed as a hand flew down to clutch where it hurt, even though it wouldn't help in the slightest. "Goddamn it! I hate this stupid thing." I yelled annoyedly, sending a pillow flying across the room to slam against the door. The other pillow covered my face and I groaned into it, wishing that what Mandie said about this happening every month wasn't true. "I want my Trenty." I whined into the pillow, knowing that Trent always made me feel better somehow and I really needed him right now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:36 pm

You know that's not like me, besides, you didn't know. It's not your fault. *smiles and kisses him*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeep! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 pm

i know. it's just annoying that they always want to get me drunk or high or something. it's like they love making me embarrass myself. oh well. i just won't think about it anymore. *kisses her in return* how are you? how's work been?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Rp Rae or no?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Giselle Caldwell; She sighed as she walked back through the door she had left a long while back. Coming back here so that Jeremy could go find a girl in California was not something that she really wanted to do. Actually, she was really against coming back, but Zack needed her to watch him, and she figured that if she did a favor for Jeremy and Mandie that they wouldn't hate her as much as they did. She went straight upstairs to an empty room as close as she could get to the twins' room, and she dropped off her stuff. She then went down to the twins' room, knocking on the door before peeking her head inside the room. "Hello?"

^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:23 pm

No, not now! I knew mom was meant to be coming back, but I wasn't happy about it because I knew she was going to leave again! Because she didn't care about us, she was just doing this because she had to! Growling angrily, I threw the second pillow towards the door, knowing that mom was gonna be standing there. I then sat up wincing as I did so, and glared at my mom. "Well well well, looks like the abandoning mother has returned, only for two weeks though, then she'll disappear in the middle of the night, haopy to be rid of her kids again, right mom?" I snarled.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Angry Abby!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Angry, hormonal, monthly Abby who really dislikes her mother :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Giselle Caldwell; She flinched when Abby threw the pillow at her and sighed, "Only if you hate me enough to want me to leave. I can't deal with your grandmother anymore. i was thinking of staying, if you and your brother didn't completely hate me..." she walked inside the room and leaned against the door, looking down at her pink heels, crossing her arms over her stomach, under her boobs

hey Chloe, have you ever thought about getting married and going to crazy places, like peru or something? :3 i mean, that could happen without the getting married part, because I'm actually quite terrified at the thought of that, but traveling seems fun. :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:47 pm

"I do, Zack doesn't but he's stupid." I mumbled, before adding. "You're stupid too, for leaving us." I knew it was my fault mom had left - it couldn't be Zack's fault, he wasn't the troublesome one in our messed up family - but mom was still stupid for leaving, because moms weren't meant to leave, they were meant to always be there, like Trent's mom was always there for him. Sometimes I wish Mandie was my mom, she was nice, and I was born into the wrong family - I was already messed up, a broken family was making it worse. "Do realise how much Zack cried when you left? He kept trying to hide it but I heard him." I wouldn't admit it but I had cried as much as Zack, but whereas Zack's feelings stayed as sadness, mine had quickly turned to anger. "You abandoned us when we needed you most and now you think it's ok to just waltz back into our lives like nothing happened?!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Some people like touchy feely, it just doesn't seem like anybody here likes it. *looks over towards Scampi and raises his arms up in the air* Ah, I have a friend! How're you this wonderful morning? It is morning there right?
It's morning here -_- Almost 4 am actually. 

Grayson: It was really too bad that summer kept me from working on the ice, or I would've been much more busy during the day. Instead I had taken to using my first day at the mansion doing relatively nothing. I would've spent some time boxing a heavy bag but I wasn't sure if my habits had been carried with me from before here when I had spent some time in Oakland. I used to visit the gym like a religious ritual, and it had been almost necessary for me to carry a roll of tape in my car just in case. As I walked downstairs, my hair damp from the recent shower I had taken, I ran my hand through its brown thickness and let out a deep sigh. Either having dinner was becoming uninteresting for me, or just the idea of having dinner alone for once was a very saddening thought. I hadn't been alone for a long time now, a few years actually. Everyone was breathing down your neck in heaven, wondering of you belonged or if you were the type that breaks under the pressure. No wonder I didn't quite like it there, huh? I entered the kitchen and went straight towards the fridge, hoping to find something prepared already as leftovers just so I wouldn't have to take the time and leave myself out in the open for too long. I found a plate of lasagna left in the bottom of the fridge and pulled it out, placing it upon the counter. Once I turned around to retrieve a fork from the drawer of the island I came to face a young woman I had not seen. Of course, just my luck right? I didn't even move after I saw her, but just stood there frozen in place like somebody had tagged me in a game of freeze tag. I didn't necessarily avoid people, but they weren't a strong suit either for me. Once I realized perhaps I had been looking at her dead on for too long I shifted my eyes downwards and choked out an almost silent apology. Not that what I had been looking at had been exactly something I was sorry about. I turned back towards my lasagna and cursed under my breath a my own idiocy, realizing I hadn't even grabbed a fork before I had so dumbly turned from her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Go to sleep, Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Giselle Caldwell; She sighed and nodded slowly, looking down at her shouts again. "I know Abby. I'm a f*ck up, and I'm sorry for swearing around you, but that's the only way i can explain it. I screwed up my relationship with your dad, and i screwed up my relationship with you and your brother, and i hate it. i wish i could start over, but i can't. i tried to leave to escape my problems, but it only made them worse. it wasn't your fault, or Zack's fault or your dad's fault for me leaving. it was mine."

yeah, go to sleep! Razz
or you can get Brady to talk to me! Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next