House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:32 am

Giselle Caldwell; "Yeah... I guess that's true. I haven't dated a lot either..." She said, letting her voice trail off at the end. Was it really wise to allow Jeremy to know these things? No, probably not, but she was doing it anyways. She thought that she was pretty dumb sometimes. Kind of like now. "So, I'm just watching Zack? I figure Abby specifically asked if she could be watched by someone else... She doesn't seem to like me very much anymore. And with good reason, but i dunno... it stings a little."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:36 am

if it makes you better, i got shot with a death machine in my shoulder. still lived XD

O.o selena is hooking up with so many guys o. o (was listening to maroon 5 and then the guy came in and said she was dating austin ma-something)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 am

Sierra: I returned his kiss, resting my hands on his chest, then decided to mimic his actions, slipping my hands underneath his top, before slowly sliding it up to a point where we had to break the kiss to get it over his head. I then went back to kissing him, and my hands returned to their original position, on his -now bare- chest. I ran my hands up and down slightly, being careful not to scratch him.

Blake: I had stayed away for quite a while, learning all the time. Experimenting my powers, I had also secretly watched Joe and his girlfriend, and I knew that she was pregnant. I would never hurt her now, it wasn't right. However Joe on the other hand... There was more teasing to be done. I smirked to myself then started to walk back through the forest, headed to the mansion.

Make Coraline find him! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 am

I moved through the tree slowly as I searched for something g to feed on. It's been some time since I fed so I figured it was time to go out for a hunt. Iv already fed on a deer or two but I wanted to get one last thing. I caught the scent of a airlock and smirked. Their blood isn't so bad and if I catch them at the right moment I could feed without them throwing a spell at me. I inched closer till I saw the figure and smirked. My teeth popped out as I leaped out of the tree knocking the guy to the ground with my arm pressed up against him neck for easy entrance to his veins.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 am

"There's something wrong with her being in a strip club?" Vincent asked before deciding to elaborate. "As long as she remains loyal to you, you shouldn't worry about where she goes and what she does. Perhaps you're the reason she feels caged up, Blade, I mean, she might've wanted to have a bit of adult entertainment and, lets face it, you're not one to... Do a strip tease-" Vincent lowered his face into the high collar of his cape, feeling rather awkward about where this conversation had gone. "So it would've been best for her to go to a club and let loose. Maybe you should just loosen the reigns, son. If you really love her, you'll trust her enough to go wherever she pleases, but always return to you and be loyal to you. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"She didn't specifically ask to be looked after by someone else, it was just decided that, since she spends the majority of her time with Trent - did you know that they're dating now? -, Joshua would take care of them both, since he's back but not going on the holiday." I asked before opening the door and gesturing for Giselle to come in - we were getting into a conversation now, so it was best to move away from the door or something. "I know the fact that Abby hates you now hurts, but it might not be too late to get her to like you again. I dunno, it'd probably be hard, but she really needs her mum right now, so it wouldn't hurt to try."

((Unless Blake followed Ryan to the doctors, he shouldn't know that Ryan is pregnant, because she hasn't told Joe yet.))

Oh gosh, this felt amazing! Just the way Sierra ran her hands up and down my chest sent god shivers down my spine. The kisses became a little harder and I actually had to calm myself because this was both of our first times and I didn't want to do anything that could possibly hurt Sierra, though I guess hurting a vampire would be hard... Oh well, it was supposed to be kind romantic anyway, not... Rough. Soon running out of breath from all the kisses, I pulled back to catch my breath, taking off Sierra's shirt as I did so. It occured to me then that I had never seen Sierra shirtless before, let alone naked, and I blushed a little at seeing her in her bra, but soon the blushed faded as I got used to the sight, and then I kissed all the way from Sierra's collar bone to her stomach, trying to figure out which places made her react the most.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 am

Blake: It all happened very suddenly, I was on the ground and a girl wason top of me. I wouldn't ever hit a woman, so I just used all my strength to push her off of me, but she was quite strong! I stood up and steadied myself, narrowing my eyes at her. "It's rather rude to randomly push people onto the ground, Miss." I said spitefully as I glared slightly at her, trying to figure out why she had.

Christina: After he had gone. I waited a few minutes, just to be sure he was gone, and then I broke down. I couldn't seem to stop crying. This was ridiculous! I wasn't cut out for this. I leant against my door and slid down so that I was hugging my knees to my chest. Firefly came and joined me, licking me as if she knew I needed comforting, I did. I picked her up, she was still small and young, so she was light. I hugged her and just cried for a while. Eventually, I walked over to the window, and looked up to the sky. "Mom... Dad... I need you... I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if you can here me, but if you can, I need help, I don't know what to do, where to go... I have no one to turn to... You're all gone..." I put the picture of my family down. "What's wrong with me?! Of course the can't here me!" I snapped at myself, before walking over to the bed and laying down. Firefly crawled up next to me. I eventually fell asleep.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 am

Hey guys! Aww, Ellie an Andrew (my dancer teachers) brought Anayah Rose in today, she's only a week and a bit old, and she's so cute! I've decided I want children when I'm older! They're so small and adorable

Hayden and Toby: "Ok, I'm coming then!" Hayden smiled slightly and ushered Toby out of his lap. "Alright then little man, go get ready, we're leaving soon." Once he'd wondered off to get his shoes and coat, Hayden turned to yuffie, tapping his fingers against his now empty cup nervously. "Are you ready for this?"
(Sorry, I've kept you waiting all day, and it's still rubbish DX)

Tonks: (Are we skipping to the next day?)

Erin: She sighed and begrudedly sat up more so it at least looked as though she intended to pay some attention to his chattering. "I'm probably not the best person to decide to have a conversation with." She muttered dryly, her eyes already beginning to loose focus as her attention was drawn inside her mind. The change was subtle, and since she was still looking in his direction he probably wouldn't notice. So he perched there completely unaware that she was mentally assessing him, picking about his actions, trying to understand his shifting so she could be fully prepared should things change for the worse. The possibility of that was unlikely, however it was still a possibility that her brain had noted, and was currently attempting to counter. The possibilty that he continued their conversation was also being countered, and questions he would likely ask already had answers waiting, as well as several back up lines ready to use for when she seriously wanted away from his company.

Cassidy: (Are we skipping to their date, or is Max still busy?)

Anyone feel free to jump in!

Adam: After nearly an hour of exploring Adam came to the conclusion that it was almost impossible to find a quiet, empty room that wasn't his room; which he'd been banned from, or one of the empty rooms which, technically he was also barred from. Clutching his book protectively to his chest, he twisted sideways in order to let another person past him, despite there already being plenty of space for them both, before continuing on his way to the front door. If he remembered correctly there was a bench on the porch, and if he was mistaken then there was always the porch steps themselves, hopefully outside he wouldn't come across too many people. Stumbling out of the door, he smiled in relief when he saw the slightly worn, wooden bench off to one side, and in his rush to get there he almost sent himself sprawling onto the floor before he managed to catch himself. Cheeks tinged pink, despite the fact that there was no one around to witness his act of clumbsiness, he sat down and hunched over his book quickly getting lost in it's pages like he had so many times before.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:00 am

Trust me Cassidy, if you want kids when you're older, you're gonna have to find another boyfreind cause Max will leave you when you're pregnant! *replying now!*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 am

As he pushed me off when I was a few inches from his neck I stood up and looked at him. "Well I didn't push you just for fun there warlock. I'm a vampire I take blood. But I was kinda hoping you we're weaker then you were. It would have been a lot more better. But I'm sorry. If that makes you not wanna cast a curse on me or something" I say as I pulled my fangs back in.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 am

fucking Dane. -_-
sorry! trying to find Jayla's old form and make sure i have everything right is quite difficult!
fucking aiejwnjcjsivjsjbjdkvjsmvkdkvkrnc dane.

Giselle Caldwell;
"Oh, Abby told me that they were dating. I went to the twins' room first. I mean, it seems like she's pretty upset, but i could surely try to fix that. I just don't know how well I'm going to do. Seems like i screw everything up." She bit the inside of her cheek to stop talking and just walked inside the room, sitting in the chair by the desk and sighing. "So... Abby and Trent? Does Zack have a girlfriend or anything?"

is max still busy? orrr....
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 am

now wait just a second. if i recall correctly, the whole 'max leaving because it'll cause drama!' thing was NOT my idea. -_- it was yours.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 am

Blade was taking in what his father was saying. He was right..but.. "But we're married, Father. Is it still the same way how you say it?" he had hoped so because now he felt even more guilty for hurting his wife the way he did. His heart ached, not sure what to do... he sunk into the couch, and rubbed his temples "i feel bad for fighting with her..." who knows what she was doing. Crying, trashing the room...?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 am

Can I just make Si-Den fade?! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:10 am

Besides it might not even be with Max in the first place, we're only going on a date to see if it'll work, and if it does and if we do end up having kids then it doesn't mean he'll leave. But if he does... Well I'll just be a single parent. It's not like I'm planning to have any anytime soon, so when I do I'll be old enough to cope on my own if I have to.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 am

Blake: I leant against the tree I was standing in front if. "I wasn't planning on cursing you." I said with a small smile, "I'm not that evil." I said, "Besides, against a woman, I'd only use magic in self defence." I explained truthfully along with a small shrug, my smile already gone. Hmm, someone putting a curse on someone. Sounded like something out of scooby doo! Then Fred would say something like, 'looks like we got another mystery to solve,guys!' I chuckled slightly at my thoughts, watching scooby doo with Maya's daughter was a nice memory.

Was it my idea? O.o I don't rememberit being my idea!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 am

either way, i wouldn't leave any girl in that situation again. saw how well that worked out and some people still don't like me for it so... no...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:18 am

You know what I find hilarious? How Dayna and Anabel got on afterwards! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:22 am

((Sure, go ahead. Denzel just wanted to know where else makes Sierra moan because he only knows about the neck. Haha ^_^" Sorry!

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, but are you ready?" Thinking about it for a moment, I shook my head. "Actually, it doesn't matter wheher you're ready on not, we're doing this. We can't put this off any longer." Taking Hayden's mug, I gave my boyfriend a passionate kiss to take his mind off of the worrying and then put the mug in the sink - we could was it when we came back. I headed into the living room and put on my shoes before headng towards the front door, already opening it and heading out of the door before Hayden and Toby even had time to catch up. Yeah, I really just wanted to get this over with. Once this was done, I wouldn't have to worry about sneaking around Wutai, trying not to bump into my old man and we could focus on more important things like buying baby stuff for Sora.

"Not exactly." I answered, grimacing slightly as I closed the door behind me. "According to Abby, his friend Rose has a crush him, but she's too 'cowardly' to tell him and he's too 'oblivious' to notice. I dunno, though, I'm kinda worried about him, I mean, when I was his age I was really into girls and stuff, but Zack doesn't seem to be interested in a relationship or something. Maybe he's, like, asexual or something?" He better not be asexual though, because I wanted grandchildren to pass the Wilson name down to. I wanted the Wilson family tree to continue with him, since Abby was probably gonna be an Alcatraz in the future.

"It's still the same if you're married. In fact, you should trust her even more to come home to you and be loyal to you because you're married. Being married doesn't mean that you have to spend 24/7 together, so you should let her go off and do her own thing sometimes if she wants to." Heaving a sigh, Vincent thought about what Blade should do. "Stay here for the night, give her some time to cool off, then go and apologise to her in the morning. I'm sure that, once she calms down, she'll forgive you easier. Take some flowers or chocolate as well, just for good measure."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 am

a ha ha ha ha ha. i didn't leave Annabel. -_- she disappeared and i moved on like any normal person would do, and it just so happens that she came back and tried to f*cking kill dayna. she didn't want to have anything to do with me anyways after she learned that i moved on. what was i meant to do? wait until she came back?! years passed.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 am

"Oh but you consider your self to be somewhat evil?" I say crossing my arms and smirking. Iv had a run in with some witches when I went out hunting. They all threatened me when I was close to biting me I would be cursed if I killed them. I would always laugh and still feed on them. I don't feed and kill a human unless I'm needed to. I just take some then leave. I'm not the kind to drain unless its an animal. "Now is this the name I ask what your name is?" I say with a snicker
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 am

I'm waiting for the bus home, so I'll reply when I get back that way it might actually be decent
I really don't want anything to do with this argument... I'm going for a run, I'll see you later Max *leaves through the back door, calling red after her*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:29 am

O.o That Argos advert is really messed up. O.o Why is the male alien pregnant?! It makes no sense!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 am

Ello everyone Smile
Mhm, yes, what she said. I'm finding today most distasteful, sorry if I'm a little off.

Anywho, I'm replying now and I'll type something up for the next day too midget, but you don't have to reply until your up for it *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:31 am

Hi Linz!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down