House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 am

Alrighty Siena?
*Looks up with in a irritated glare.*
What's say you go and get some ice cream, for me and Isolt. Razz
Oh yes, I can eat human food can't I?
Indeed you can.
Wait what?
SHE CAN EAT FOOD THAT YOU CAN'T. Don't act slow on us Siena.. -.-
*frowns.* I'm not slow..
Yeah you're not, and Klain shut up next time.
I didn't do anything wrong though!!
You yelled at her and was being rude.
Nooo! I didn't go, 'Hahaha you're slow you dumba.s beaner!!!' did I now!? Nope. So leave me alone. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:54 am

[color=blue]You guys leave Siena alone, otherwise she'll turn into a Joshua! Razz *Hugs Siena from behind and grins.* Hola chica, papi's here Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 am

I think that twenty years of bad luck is quite enough, but it shows no signs of improving. I'm still friend-zoned, completely broken hearted and emotionally unavailable because I want somebody who doesn't want me or possibly never did, and I'm not exactly the happiest person nine time out of ten. I'm not dashingly handsome, I'm not exactly known for my personality, and I'm definitely not anyone's favorite kind of person. I have nothing going for me except a family name and fortune. Everyone says it'll get better but my 'it'll get better' moment already came and passed me by. I was bad off, I met Mandie, now I'm bad off again. I'm just always gonna be bad off because Henry Newlin and happy never go in the same sentence. *presses his forehead into her shoulder* Thanks, for letting me talk about this stuff. Nobody else wants to listen and I don't feel right most of the time trying to talk about what's on my mind. There's just so much, it's going to drive me insane.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:59 am

Hey guys, Callum called me, then I started to write them again, and kieran wanted to learn to play guitar.. So I haven't really got any done DX and now I'm playing Animal crossing and am thinking 'bout going on sims! XD buuuut.... Reposteh? X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 am

I'm not that crazy papi. -.- I have a little itty bit of sanity ya know! Razz But thank you, *glares at Eve and Klain.* Now you two shut up before I get crazier than Joshua. *sticks tongue out at them.*
Jeremy, you had to defend her? -.-
Gah! Whatever, you're a dumb chick anyways.
Sounds like your PMSing^^
No I-
*Interrupts.* Actually, he's only missing Jennaveive. Anyone remember the last time she was here? No. Because it has been a while to long for him. He's getting antsy. -.-
You. *Points at Isolt.* You shut up too!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 am

Scampi!! Is it the new animal crossing?!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:11 am

Nuhh, I told you already, I'm poor and can't afford a dsi Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:13 am

It's ok. You remind me of Jeremy. He went through this kind of thing, but he's surviving. Just. Either way, he's trying to turn his life around. Maybe you should try to take your mind off of things too, but without alcohol. I dunno, find a hobby. Jer has online classes and kids to keep his mind off of things so... Yeah... Siena's not dumb, Klain. Go and be emo elsewhere -_- You wouldn't understand what it's like, Jeremy. I miss my Lucy... Whatever. *Tickles Siena's sides.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 am

Wolfsoul wrote:((*Mumbles against Suzie's neck,* You don't need to apologise, she does. She's picking on me using my issues DX))

Someone nearby - about 10 metres North-North-East of where I was and getting closer -called out my name and I opened my eyes to see Siena. Ah, I thought I had detected an accent! "Hey Siena." I grinned, glad to see a friend to hang out with, patting the space under the tree beside me to signal for Siena to join me in the shade. "Long time no see! Or, well, it seems like it's beem a long time, anyway. What's up?" I had meant it in a light-hearted way, but then I noticed the anger in Siena's eyes and frowned slightly. "Ok, what's up?" That was in a more serious, 'I know something's wrong' kind of voice.

"Hmmm... Perhaps we can find you some clothes in the lost and found. There is bound to be at least something in there." It should have been renamed the lost and never found, because it mainly consisted of what was left behind from those who had either moved on or passed away. There had to be some childrens clothing in there where. Seeing that Jamie had successfully wiped his mouth, I threw the used kitchen towel into the trash and then started walking out of the kitchen. "Come, Jamie, I shall lead you to the storage room." Once I had led the boy to what was once the 2nd ballroom but was now a storage room, I walked towards the lost and found aisle and then gestured down it. "Take your pick of the items in here. If you see anything you like, you may claim it as your own."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 am

i havent rped in days ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 am

:/ *sighs* Henry was talking about me again... awesome... *plops down on the couch and holds a pillow in front of her face*
thunderstorm warning so we had to take shelter under a thingy. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 am

oh, sorry xD i forgot!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:20 am

Ahaha he called you em- *feels a tickling sensation in her sides and starts crying out and then laughing at the same time.* You.. I will! *continues laughing.* I'm going to bite you!! *laughs* Please stop! *laughs* If you don't I'll put you!! *trys to turn around so she can get him back.*
I'm not emo. >.< What the hell is emo!? Gah, I want Jenna.. :/
*Shakes head.* Carpathians are like loyal dogs. -.-
DAH HELL did you just call me!? *Glares at her.*
You could try to take me on, but quit with the attitude. It really isn't appealing..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 am

Never! *Continues to tickle Siena and stops, pulling her closer.* Ok ok, I'll stop. I'm sorry, but it was kinda funny Razz We are not dogs, Isolt. Don't insult us -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 am

I will the day that humans stop insisting that all vampires sparkle in the damn sun. -.-
Isolt, can you take on two male carpathians?
Yes.

*Looks up at him and smirks.* You stopped because you're scared to get bit. *Sticks tongue out at him and then smiles again.* Admit it, Jeremy's scaredddddd.. Wink Plus, if you ever tickle me again. You better run somewhere safe, because I will bite you. ;D I promise you that papi!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

eve, can i have my husband back please? :3
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

I don't have children to take my kind off things, and online classes would bore me. I should find another outlet though *Runs a hand through his hair* What's something that will take a lot of time but won't bore me or affect me in a negative way? I could get a job, but I'm afraid I'll just pull a bunch of extra hours and I'll work myself to death, which sounds appealing now that I think about it. Or perhaps I'll just move home, work on my family estate a little and try to get Vivian off the alcohol as well. That'll help Collin out with his slight worry about his mother. There's a lot of options, but there's nothing that I can do to make me happy. Or, nothing I can think of. Maybe making up with my brother, visiting my parents since I didn't on my mothers birthday. I need to work some things out. *stands from the couch and walks into the kitchen*
*smiles and shakes his head* He's ridiculous *takes another drink and sits in Henry's place*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 am

Ha! I doubt it! Now leave us alone -_- Just because you're not in love and don't know what it's like to be seperated from a loved one -_- Hmmm, biting, I like that Wink But I'm not scared, trust me Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 am

Hey guys

Hayden and Toby: Once the time limit was up, Hayden took each car sepparetly and assessed them in great detail, or at least pretended to since he'd had the winner picked out ever since yuffie had insinuated their little game. Despite being aware that it wasn't really fair on Toby, he couldn't have his little brother staying up tonight. He'd managed to keep his 'frustrations' under control for the most part, taking the passionate make out sessions when he could and leaving it at that due to yuffie's current condition, but she'd just about tipped them over the edge of their control and she knew it. Yuffie and her stupid sexy games. He'd like to think that she had no idea what she was doing to him, but the truth was she did, and she was always willing to use that to her advantage. Setting both cars down again he briefly looked between the two of them again before announcing his decision. "Yuffie wins, for her good use of colours and overall car shape." Toby pouted and immediatly began protesting, arguing strongly the points that made his car better, although he was aiming it more at yuffie then Hayden himself, who decided to lay back and wait out the childish argument that was probably about to begin.

Tonks: "Any time." A more relaxed silence fell over them this time, the darkness hiding Tonks' relieved smile as she continued to comb through his hair, her fingers settling into a more gentle rhythm. She'd only managed to help a little but she was happy with that, hopefully not only would he get to sleep better but he'd also be reasurred that despite what had happened, she still really did care for him. It wasn't long before her fingers almost stopped altogether as sleep began to overcome her. Withdrawing her hands she settled one on his back, holding him to her loosely, whilst the other lingered at his nape absentmindly playing with the hair there as she drifted off.

Erin: She sighed and begrudedly sat up more so it at least looked as though she intended to pay some attention to his chattering. "I'm probably not the best person to decide to have a conversation with." She muttered dryly, her eyes already beginning to loose focus as her attention was drawn inside her mind. The change was subtle, and since she was still looking in his direction he probably wouldn't notice. So he perched there completely unaware that she was mentally assessing him, picking about his actions, trying to understand his shifting so she could be fully prepared should things shift for the worse. The possibility of that was unlikely, however it was still a possibility that her brain had noted, and was currently attempting to counter. The possibilty that he continued their conversation was also being countered, and questions he would likely ask already had answers waiting, as well as several back up lines ready to use for when she seriously wanted away from his company.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:41 am

Pssshhh.... you're scared. Wink I can smell the fear rolling off of you.

I'm actually leaving work right now so I'll give you Joshua when I get home. c;
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:43 am

Sorry I took so long ^_^

Oooh Isolt! As soon as I decide a colour for him, you should meet Jamie, he's probably gonna look after the mansion with you when he's a bit older. ^_^ 

Jamie: I nodded at him and started to rummage through the clothes, a lot were really big, but since there were no pyjamas in her- oh wait! I found some loose shorts and a matching t-shirt, so that looked like pyjamas. I grabbed them as they were my size, a little bigger but still... I also found several normal shirts, again, they looked a little big for me, but I would grow into them. I eventually found a couple of pair of pants, they were that jean-y material. Once I had these I moved closer to Caius, to signal that I was done.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:45 am

fiiiiiiiiine. don't be too long! Razz
hey midget. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 am

Older? What is he a child? Smile
Isolt, the only thing you do love is children.. wait isn't that like a pedophile?
Yeah but Pedophile's give children LOVING, like you would you're boyfriend or something.
Ohh....

I'm here. Razz Jeremy touched my face so I had to go wash his germs off..
Very mature.
I can be immature if I want too. -.- *grins and walks towards Mandie.*

I have a few minutos to spare. :DD
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 am

*rolls eyes* oh come on baby, stop being so weird. Razz *presses a kiss to his cheek and grabs his hand* you can be crazy sometimes.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 am

I can't believe I'm actually resorting to this but, Rae is Max around? I need to talk to him...
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next