House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 am

Yesh x3 he's just a kid - 10 years old - but is like, 3/4 vampire so... Ya, he ages really sssslllloooowwwwllllyyyy Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 am

yeah, i think he's in the kitchen or something. ^_^ why?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 am

That sounds like a good plan, Henry Very Happy And hey midget Smile

"Aw come on, Tobster, don't be a sore loser. You can win another time, buddy. You can practice and practice and one day you'll beat me." Climbing out of the den, I brought Toby with me and picked him up. "I'll be right back, Haydie." I tried not to smirk as I carried Toby to his room. "How about I make you a deal? Tonight, since I won, I'll stay up late, but tomorrow, you can stay up late, that's only if you don't be a sore loser tonight and accept defeat." I thought it was a pretty good compromise, I just hoped Toby accepted it because I was done with the teasing and just wanted to get on with fading with Hayden... If that would be possible with my stomach... We'd make it work somehow!

((*Overhears Joshua and rolls his eyes.* My only fear is that you wont let me bite back Wink))

"Very well, now to assign you a room." Taking the clothes, I walked towards the stairs and signalled for Jamie to go up. "Pick a free room which suits you the most."
((Sorry! Braindead DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 am

Sorry it's not great! DX

Jamie: I decided that I wanted a quiet floor, so I took my clothes off of Caius and started to walk up the stairs. A lot of the rooms were taken, the ones that weren't had a key in the lock. I decided that I would go to the highest floor. With that made up in my mind, I kept going until I reached the very top, and I picked one of the rooms and walked in. It was a simple room, but nice. I walked in, sitting on the bed and putting the clothes next to me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:03 am

I'm not weird! *pouts.* he touched me. -.- Our agreement was mutual friends, not touch my face friends. D; *Hugs her from around the waist and smiles.* But I'm only crazy about you. c;

Who said I didn't want to get a little bite? ;P Your fangs are probably as small as my pinky nail. So bring it on. ;D

You know what? I would love to roleplay with this little kid sometime soon when he's free.(:
Be back soon Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 am

Well I don't think that would be too long away since he's nearly done with Caius *shrug* so... Ya maybe he could talk to you Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 am

*laughs and smiles after* cute Wink you know, i think you should make eve reply in the RP. it seems like we're about to have a great story to tell later. Wink *laughs again*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 am

I think it's a horrible idea. Talking about it was a horrible idea. Just let him drink it out and he's much happier with himself, even if it's false happiness. *shrugs* He's just not a typically happy person anyway. Why bother with it?
Come along, before you anger somebody. Or Henry gets back *grabs Ryker by the arm and walks upstairs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 am

Because Cassidy is driving me crazy! They either need date or not, I don't really care as long as she stops going on and on about it, you'd think someone had asked her to choose one person to save whilst the other has to die, or some c*** like that with how complicated she's making it. *sighs and walks into the kitchen, right up to Max and bluntly asks* Do you still want to date Cassidy?

Toby: He watched her closely trying to figure out whether she would actually keep that deal. Deciding that she would Toby grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Ok! But my car was still better!" Realising he was still being a sore loser he quickly tried to amend it before she could take back the deal, he really wanted to be able to stay up late like an adult. "Ok, ok! I'm done now, promise!"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 am

*turns around and raises an eyebrow, blushing slightly* Uhhh. Uhh... yeah, i guess? why are you asking me this? o.O
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am

*sighs and rolls her eyes* You either do or you don't. If you do, then I'll help you, because I'm sick of Cassidy coming to me like I'm someone who actually wants to know every single detail about why she should or shouldn't date you. She's driving me crazy and I just want to end it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:23 am

evay, Lukis likes kisses, right? or loves them?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:24 am

i mean, yeah, i do wanna date her, but i just thought that she friend zoned me a long time ago... but you really think you could help me?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:33 am

"The top floor. Wise choice. It is the closest to me, afterall." I chuckled slightly as I stood in the doorway. "Is there anything you would like? If so, just go through the door behind the tapestry at the end of the hall. Oh!" Taking the key out of the door, I threw it onto the bed beside Jamie. "This belongs to you now, I hope you enjoy your stay." Turning the light on, I left the room and closed it behind me, heading to my own room. Once in the bedroom, I changed into ny bed clothes and climbed under the covers, falling asleep quickly.

"Good." I ruffled Toby's hair and put him into bed. "Goodnight, little man. We'll see you in the morning." Turning off the light as I left the room, I crawled back into the den and pulled Hayden into a passionate kiss, my hands tangling in his hair. Once I was out of breath, I pulled away with a smirk. "Toby's in bed, Sora's not kicking the c*** out of me. I wonder what we should do know?" I smirked, nipping Hayden's bottom lip.

((Sorry! Being distracted. Hey! *Bares his fangs.* I have long fangs! As long as a lions, but even sharper!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 am

I've listened to her ramble about it a lot, so I've sorta picked up on what the problem is. Take my advice, and just take her on a damn date. Don't wait for her to try and figure it out, that girl could probably waste another year overanalysing it and being indecisive. Ask her on a date, ignore her if she tries to find excuses not to go, show her a good time and if your brave enough, throw in a kiss as well. Her main problem is, that she doesn't want it to go wrong and screw up your friendship, and you apparently sounded wary about that as well which just increased her doubts about it. So show her what she could have, and either make it clear it won't screw things up, or make her want it enough that she won't care.

Hayden: He smirked back and drew her into another kiss. It felt good to be able to do this after going so long without it. It'd wouldn't exactly be easy with her stomach, but they'd work around it. They both wanted it too much to let it stop them. Pulling away from the kiss, he moved down and kissed her neck, letting his teeth graze her skin everynow and then. Her moans sending shivers of excitement down his spine.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 am

*enters the room again, holding a pencil and notepad in one hand and a plate of chocolate cake in the other* I've got it! I'll write down the positive and negatives of living here, and if one outweighs the other I'll either stay or leave. I brought cake, to convince you to help me *smiles towards wolfie and lifts the cake up* Unless you prefer some other type of bribery? Because I'll go get it, no problem Smile
This'll be interesting, I think I'll stick around a moment.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:53 am

*walks over to Brady and slips an arm around his back with a smile* well, the first thing on the positive side should be that you have a great sister in law. Wink
Uhh, right. okay. *nods* ill do that. just... Uhh... do you think i have a better chance of making it clear or making her want it enough?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:58 am

*shrugs* That is all down to you. If you know her well enough, I'd go for making her want it, if you don't trust that you know her that well then just make it clear.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:04 am

I moaned as I felt Hayden's teeth against my neck and tightened my grip on his hair, my head tilting up to expose more of my neck. Eventually though it seemed as if Hayden was teasing me too much, so I took control of the situation and pushed Hayden away, only to lift his shirt right off of his torso, kissing his collarbone and then biting his chest. "So, Mr Davies, are we gonna fade here or are we gonna move this to the bedroom." I murmured, trailing Hayden's tattoo with my finger before kissing his jaw, waiting for an answer.

((Caaake! *Noms in cake without even bothering with utensils and such.* I'll help, but I doubt I'd be of any use.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 am

Umm... i dunno... i think i know her well enough, but how exactly do i make her "want it"? just be all touchy or something? show her what it would be like if we dated? o.O i don't know...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 am

True, number one and two; my brother is here and his wife doesn't hate me. *sets the cake down and writes on the notepad* Now, two bad things... My family home is dwindling away into nothing and my aunt is in need of recovery *jots more down and looks up* I've lived here a while and everyone I know is here, it'll be hard to pack up. *finishes up writing the two positive things and sighs* People who make me feel this way are here and my life is going nowhere here *chuckles at wolfie and nods* You'll be a help, don't worry about it.
*wraps an arm around her and shakes his head* Don't add me to the good side, I'm not "pro-Henry" I think leaving might be a good idea. Your not helping anyone here, and I don't want you to be around me anyway.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 am

*hits Brady's arm gently* Brady! be nice to your brother! Razz come one, he's your family.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:13 am

Uhhh... Good thing: I'm here! We get along Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 am

I don't know either... Just show her what she's missing out on, give her an idea of what dating you would be like. You don't neccessarily have to all touchy feely, but I guess you can if you want, although I wouldn't go too overboard with it.

Hayden: "Bedroom is probably best." Even though Toby had gone to bed, there was still a chance that he could get up for whatever reason. And they definatly didn't want to be disturbed. Wrapping his arms more securely around her, he teleported them to their bedroom. Then started kissing her again as he began pulling up her top.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am

yeah, no. i won't do that. she doesn't like that, from what i can remember. but yeah, I'll do that. and i most definitely won't get drunk. she hates it when I'm drunk. :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next