House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 am

I've done that a couple times. It's even more fun if you give a time limt for the people trying to save them >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:20 am

Kill shadow! Do it! you got the perfect song for his death! I was thinking maybe shadow...Hmm. hes the character that dies ot needs to be close to death
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:21 am

I'm sorry britt, but that sentence does not make much sense, it should be die, not dying.

And sure sure! Physics was terrible, but I learnt one thing! CMB radiation is NOT crazy magnetic background, but it is cosmic microwave background! Ahahaha! I'm soooo going to fail! XD

Anyway sure rp!

The reason why I'm so late is because I went to maths revision after school, my best friend's teacher is soooo much better than mine! I like mr newman, but I have miss bushel and miss underwood ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:23 am

pft you know what i ment!! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 am

Awesome, Scampi! Nat and Xavier? And can we rp Bex and Tyler too? We are yet to get a reaction from Tyler to finding out the gender of the baby!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 am

listening to so many sountracks XD

*writes up a post for shadow*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 am

Meeeeeeh!!! Mum's late home! Dad yesterday, now mum today! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:37 am

SHadow was out clubbing again. but this time, he was with friends and wasnt drinking. He really needed a break from drinking since he hated the after-effects. Plus, drinking wouldnt bring Cloe back from her busy 'work'. He noticed that one of his friends were being dragged out and he got off the dance floor, following the trail that his friend was being dragged out of. He listened against the closed door, obviously it lead to the alley. He heard a man's voice and his best friend's voice, telling him to get away. Shadow shook his head and opened the door "Hey! leave her alone!" the man turned to face shadow 'get lost kid. This is none of your business!' "Hell no! Get away from her! She wants you to leave her. Dont you see?" he narrowed his eyes and the man pulled out a knife. Shadow didnt care, wouldnt hurt him. 'Look kid, i'm really getting sick of hearing your mouth go off.' shrugging, Shadow laughed "Good." thats when the man lunged at him and Shadow started fighting with him, avoiding the knife. "Tracy, go! Now!" he said before going back to fighting the man. After a while, Shadow's arms were full of wounds and his cheek got cut a bit. He was getting seriously tired. Before he could make a move, the knife went into his chest and his eyes widen, gasping for air before he fell back onto the ground, the knife being pulled out of his chest. He yelled in pain and the guy ran off. Shadow layed there, looking up at the dark sky "..I have grown weak..." he said, coughing and holding his hand over his wound. Inhaling only caused him to cough again but this time, blood splattered on the floor next to him. It was only a matter of time before he would die of blood loss. Someone came back into the alley, only to find him covered in blood. that person called 911 and told them what happen. Would he have enough time to live, or would he die?

Holy crap o. o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 am

hi! Jeremy makes me depressed Sad

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:57 am

Jeremy's depressing this week :/ I'm sure he'll cheer up once Joshua stops being a jerk, if he every stops being a jerk -_- Anyway, hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:00 am

I feel so bad for Jeremy! is he really leaving?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 am

I dunno, I don't want him to but unless things get better with Joshua, he might jist drive Jeremy away from the mansion :/

Rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:04 am

Jeremy just needs a friend!!! D: someone who doesn't know Joshua and will take his side... I will I just need to reply!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:04 am

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/402822_433617163350839_1813005030_n.jpg dus one

or

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12577170/alternative-black-hair-boy-emo-scene-Favim.com-115657_large.jpg dus one?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:04 am

Everything's so... Depressing... *curls up and cries* anyway, yah, rp those two, but I'll be slow, playing sims heehee charlie's so cute ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:05 am

scampi! ;-; *huggles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 am

O.o What just happened to Scampi???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 am

And I was enjoying this position too, a lot more than I probably should, but I kinda had other things in mind. Rolling over so that Nathalie was now underneath me instead, I kissed her gently on the lips and then pulled back a little with a smile. "You didn't see me say that I love you, but now you'll see it: I love you Nat." Oh yeah, I was smooth, a smooth operator! Geez, what had gotten into me today? Usually I wasn't this good at comebacks and stuff! Maybe it was just because it was Nathalie's birthday, maybe that was making me act a little cooler. You know, apart from the rolling off of the couch thing. Kissing Nathalie once again, I sat up and ruffled my hair before grabbing my shirt nearby and pulling it on. "So, Nat, do you want your present from me first or do you want to get some breakfast first or do you want to go and ambush your sister before she abushes you? 'Cause you know she'll ambush you on your birthday."

Despite the fact that I was kinda famous now - or at least starting to become famous - I hadn't really spent money on anything. Until now, that is. I had paid extra to get the best possible doctor who would be with me right up until the baby was born, because I wanted to make sure that the little one would be in good hands during labour and stuff and I wanted the best for it's health. This meant that as soon as I got to the reception and signed in, I was pointed into the direction of the room, told that the doctor could see me a bit earlier than planned. Heading into the room, which was actually kinda small, but probably bigger than what the other doctors would've been in, the doctor rose and greeted us, shaking all our hands, except Cody's, since Cody just shied away. There wasn't enough chairs for everyone, so Tyler had Cody sit on his lap while TJ sat next to him and I sat on the special chair. The doctor asked me if everything was ok and checked my symptoms before getting down to buisness, the gel felt cold at first and I flinched away slightly before I relaxed. Soon enough, the doctor located our baby and he/she showed up on the screen. Having been through this twice before - one of which I remembered as if it was yesterday, I wasn't shocked at what I was seeing, unlike Cody and TJ and probably even Tyler, instead, my only reply was, "Aha! There's the little kicker!" I laughed a little before the doctor pointed out the eyes, arms, nose ect to the boys. 'Now I could probably find out the gender of the baby from this angle, would you like me to tell you?' My heart sped up a little in both excitement and nerves and I gave a quick nod. "Yes please." A couple minutes passed as the doctor moved the wand thing around on my stomach and then he smiled. 'It looks like you're having a little girl!' "YES! FINALLY!" I didn't care if I said that a bit too loud! I felt as if a great load had been lifted and I was going to have the little girl I had always wanted! I felt like bouncing up and down excitedly, but I had to control myself so I just took Tyler's hand and squeezed it real tight. "Thank you, doctor Nichols! Thank you thank you thank you!" The doctor chuckled and said 'You're welcome. Now-' He grabbed a bunch of paper towels and handed them to me. 'Calm yourself long enough to clean yourself up.' I laughed, the sound sounding over the top because of my excitement and happiness, and started to wipe the gel off of my tummy. Robyn. Robyn Stevenson. I couldn't wait for my little girl to be born!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:15 am

apparently castiels gonna be in my room...OK! XD idk what for but ok then
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:19 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Ok, size five it is." Walking into the bowling alley, I paid for a lane and asked for a pair of size five shoes and a pair of size eleven-and-a-half shoes. Handing the size fives to Lucy, I led her to our lane and then sat on a chair, putting on my bowling shoes before walking over to the balls, choosing my weapon of mass pin destruction.
Lucy: I follow Demitri to the lanes, all excited for our date. I sit on a chair next to him and slide off the shoes I had been wearing. I tie the bowling shoes tightly so that they wouldn't slide around on my foot. Then I walk over to the balls and pick out a light purple, almost pink ball that I liked the color of. It seemed really pretty to me! "You go first, I want to watch." I wrap my arms around the ball and hold it tightly, not wanting to drop it on my foot or something.

weapon of mass pin destruction! >: D I like that! Idk why! haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 am

breakdown at a guess *shrug* she read mort's long thing, and nearly started crying, and with the whole jeremy thing happening, she's been getting depressed and also stressed over the physics exam and shadow just pushed her over the edge...

Tyler: I couldn't help but start laughing, partially at mt wife's reaction, but mostly out of my own happiness! It would be nice to have a little girl at last, especially after two lads. Bex was happy, I was happy, even TJ was grinning! If it wasn't for Cody saton my lap, I would have probably given the doctor a hug! I looked down at Cody and continued to grin, "Hear that mate? Your gonna have a little sister!" I said to him, in case he hadn't already realised.

Nathalie: I grinned, then just giggled a little at the thought of Taylor ambushing me. "Hmm..." I said, thinking. "I'll have my present noe, then we'll go have breakfast, and then we ambush Taylor! Mwauhahaha!" I attempted an evil laugh at the end before just giggling even more. I may be eighteen, and I had been put through training at a young age, but that hadn't stopped me from being immature and childish! Heehee!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 am

Demitri's attempt at humor, kinda XD

"Very well." Smiling a little, I grabbed the dark blue ball I liked the look of and stood at the line which we weren't allowed to cross before taking a few steps back. I eyed up the pins, judging how to angle the ball, and then in one sweeping motion, stepped forward and rolled the ball down the lane, watching it fly into 8 of the pins, knocking them straight down. The final two pins I got with a second ball, then I turned to Lucy and took a bow. "And that, Miss Stevens, is how to bowl." I chuckled before sitting down, gesturing to the lane. "Your go, good luck!"

((Poor Scampi! *Huggles.*))

'Mhmm! Now I'll have a borther and sister! It's going to be fun!' Looking over at Cody, I saw the huge grin on his face, which caused me to grin even more so that my cheeks hurt. Everyone was so happy about little Robyn! Especially me, 'cause now I'd have someone to buy little outfits for and someone's hair that I could style and, well, I'd have another girl in the house, I wouldn't be so outnumbered by men! Standing up, I threw the paper towels in the bin before giving doctor Nichols another hug, saying goodbye to him until my next scan. I then walked over to my husband and took one of his hands, kissing it and ignoring the 'Eww, cooties!' that came from Cody-kins. "So, number 1 daddy, are you ready to go home now or would you like to stay longer and get acquainted with the chair." I teased, but I didn't feel like going home, I felt like going out somewhere and celebrating, all 4 of us.

"Ok then, just... Promise you wont freak out, ok? It's a little expensive but in my opinion it was worth every penny, so don't tell me off for spending too much." I wasn't even gonna tell Nathalie that it was Matt's money, she'd tell me off even more! Waiting for Nathalie to sit up, I pulled the little box out of my pocket and handed it to her. "I thought you might like it for whenever I'm late home or something, which hopefully shouldn't be too often now. It'll remind you of me when I'm not there." Gosh, it sounded as if I was dying again! 'This will remind you of me when I'm gone' and that kinda stuff! I probably sounded real stupid, or maybe even worried Nathalie or something. Hopefully she'd forget the worrying part when she opened the box.

Necklace:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 am

ohngfkij I wanna rp too ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:55 am

Lucy: Well, this I can tell I am going to suck at already. It was all coordination and what not. I can climb trees, but not do this. I watch him closely and when he's done I walk up to the line and take a couple of steps like he had before. I try my best to line up the ball, but I'm not really sure how to aim it. I end up giving up and using a granny roll to get the ball down the lane. Four of the pins don't fall though, so I take another ball and roll it like I did before trying to hit the remaining pins, but missing.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 am

Scampi'sa phone is about to die, so I'm putting it on charge, I'll be back after dinner, bye!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next