House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Firefly155
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 2:29 am

It is not softer! that thing hurts like hell!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 03, 2013 3:30 am

Being nailed with a baseball would hurt more.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 am

I'll go back and edit my all charrie post, just give me a sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwygLdI-7Dw i ish found the band i had been looking for FOREVER
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 am

Y'know I'm quite offended that my family didn't try my bread. I mean, look at how awesome it looks! XD

breeeeeaaaaad! XD:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 03, 2013 4:10 am

Not really my kind of music brott :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 am

its okay Smile not everyone has to like it

the bread does look good XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 4:28 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Even when living on Earth, I had to do my job as an angel, which sucked because it meant less time with Nathalie. Today I was helping a few scared people pass through to Heaven, which was considered a pretty important job, usually only for those who were higher up, but maybe they were testing me to see if I could handle it. I had to admit, it was kinda tough, especially when I had to help a 7 year old kid pass, but I managed not to cry or anything and just moved on to some of the lighter tasks for a while. I just wished 4pm came sooner, that's when, I guess you could say, my shift was over and I got to go home and relax with Nathalie and just do normal human stuff. I liked doing the human stuff more than I liked doing the angel stuff.

Sierra and I were in the guest room, which was kinda our room now, I guess. We weren't really doing much, just lying on the bed, talking, kissing, looking down at Sierra and beaming like an idiot because I now had an adult girlfriend, an older adult girlfriend who was incredibly beautiful. Pressing another kiss to Sierra's lips, I decided to talk about her new age. "Y'know, you can do pretty much whatever you want now that you're 22! You can drink, drive - not at the same time - get a job, smoke - although I'd rather you didn't - and, uh, get up to other things." Heck, Sierra was old enough to get married and have kids, which was kind of a scary, nerve-wracking thought for me but... Yeah... And besides, before any of that happened, I wanted us to move out of 7th Heaven and into our own place, 'cause then we could, like, start our own lives together, if that makes sense...

"Mhmm. I wonder what we'll do now?" Smirking I kissed Tyler, a hand tangling in the hair at the back of his head as I increased the passion. I was about to straddle my husband, despite my current heaviness, and make things more interesting, but then Cody skipped downstairs with his backpack and I had to pull away quickly. "I-I Wasn't doing anything!" Cody looked at me confusedly and I bit my lip. He then came over and gave me and Tyler hugs. 'Bye mummy, bye daddy.' "Bye Cody-kins, have a good day." He went to wait for TJ at the front door and I silently whispered to Tyler, "Well, we're almost alone." I honestly couldn't wait until the kids went to school now!

Once I had washed everything, I went upstairs to get dressed since I hadn't actually done that yet, carefully sneaking past Dayna and Kara so that KJ didn't see me in my current state of undress. Once upstairs, I showered and brushed my teeth and got changed into some clean clothes before heading back downstairs and picking Kara-Jayne up. "Muwahahaha! I've stolen a KJ!" I messed around a little before just setting Kara on my waist. "Good morning, princess! Want any breakfast today?" Looking over at Dayna, I flashed her a smile, then turned my attention back to the little girl I was holding.

"Ugh, how you people hate tea? You have no taste!" Still, even as I complained, I was smiling a little. Hayden was gonna drink something he hated just so that his brother could drink it too! Hayden really was a good, fatherly brother. My smile turning into a grin, I quickly made two more cups of the cammomile and ginger tea. "We'll all have some. Kinda like a family drink. Besides, I'm sure Jr would appreciate having some tea too, I bet he - or maybe she - loves tea just like me!" Sticking my tongue out at Hayden, I handed him the cup if tea and then looked down at mine. "So, how about we all drink it on three. Does that sound good to you guys?"

"I kinda noticed. You've got quite a strong southern accent." It sounded kinda funny, but I guessed that I sounded funny to her with my Britishness so... Yeah... "And cool, you managed to bring your horse! I've never really been up close to a horse, so I can't even imagine riding one. Don't they go, like, really fast though?" I'd probably be able to run faster but, you know, to humans, horses would be pretty fast. To me they'd probably just be lunch... Nah, I wasn't mean enough to eat someone's horse!

Heaving a sigh, I walked back into the living room and flopped onto the couch next to Kodi and Hope, picking up Bentley and hugging him close to me. "Ok, I'm back now." I told my boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "What have you two been up to?" 'We're gonna curl Kodi's hair next!' Hope practically yelled and I winced slightly before laughing. "Do we have to? I like his hair the way it is." 'Mhmm! We have to!' "Fine." I sighed slightly. "I guess there's not much we can do about it. Sorry Kodi." Although I wasn't that sorry, so I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

So 5 more minutes of alone time was out of the cards then. I heaved a sigh and allowed Ryan to drag me inside, where I sneakily gave her a quick kiss, hoping that there would be more later when the children were asleep. Speaking of the children, I could hear Hope in the living room, so I led Ryan in there. Kiara was about to open her mouth to ask what had happened but I stopped her, shaking my head. "I would rather not talk about what happened, I just want to move on from it for now and in order to do so, we're going out for a meal tonight, all 6 of us." Announcement over, I walked around to the front of the couch and adressed Kodi. "I didn't realise who you were before, but now that I know, let me give you a friendly warning: If you hurt Kiara, I will make sure you regret doing so, understand?"

Was that fear in Zack's voice, or was that nerves because he messed up? I didn't know because I couldn't see but I bet it was both. "Y-Yeah, you did say the wro-ng things." I tried to calm myself, tried wiping away the tears because I knew Zack was approaching, but I didn't care come out from under the covers. I just wanted to escape my brother right now, but where would I go? Dad's room wasn't much of an escape and, if the whole thing about Trent dating me because I looked like mom was true, then I didn't really want to confront him right now, but there was no one else I could really go and see because I only had 3 people in my life, dad, Zack and Trent. It was at times like these I just felt like running away and searching for someone else who cared, just so that there was someone else I oculd run to, but I knew it was pointless; if my own mother didn't care for me, there was no way some random stranger would care for me.

"Ok ok ok!" I said as I caught Mini Tay-Tay, turning off the lights before carefully walking over to the spinny chair and sitting down, facing away from the door... At least I think I was, I could see as well in the dark like ninja Natty could! We had taken the liberty of moving Kyle's desk to the center of the room too, just to make it look more like the movies, and also because then I could slam my hands down on the table and yell 'Give me answers!' or, if Kyle played along, he could slam his hands on the table and say 'You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!!' Giggling a little at the thought, I quickly clamped my mouth shut and calmed myself, thankful that my pills hadn't worn off yet and that I wasn't getting sleepy as I stroked mini Tay-Tay.

"Well if you don't want to lose focus on your job, don't work in the bookstore, because that's where I'll most likely be." I smirked slightly and stuck out my tongue before taking Sam's free hand in mine. "Although, I did hear a rumour that the mansion is setting up a school soon. If they do and if they don't mind people employees who don't actually have a teaching qualification yet, then I might get a job there, since I've always wanted to teach. Plus I wouldn't have to travel far at all." Which meant less money spent on public transport and more money towards the wedding and the honeymoon. I'd have to research the Maldives, since I didn't know much about it, and I may also secretly research Athens to see whether or not that would be a good honeymoon destination.

I raced Dilynn back to the barn, pushing Ol' Dusty to go as fast as she could without taking things too far and tiring her out. The wind whipped passed me but, unlike a certain someone, I didn't have hair that could get in the way thanks to wind. It was because of that reason I kept looking back at Dilynn to make sure she was ok and hadn't fallen off or anything. My lack of attention almost sent me directly into the barn, which wouold probably lead to some form of crashed and a whole load of spooked horses, but I managed to stop myself and turned to see Dilynn closing the distance. "Sorry, darlin', looks like you're singing tonight." I teased, grinning triumphantly and thanking the lord for not making me lose and have to sing tonight.

((Can't even remember what Cloud and Tifa were doing so random post!))
While Tifa was busy cleaning - she seemed to be a cleaning-freak most of the time, especially whenever something was bugging her - I quickly wrapped up her present, wrote her card and hid them under our bed. It was Tifa's birthday tomorrow and, although I didn't get her anything special, I really hoped she liked it, especially since the necklace I got her last year had remained untouched and this was a far more practical gift - an everyday thing. As I was about to head downstairs, Zidane woke up, so I picked him up and kissed his head, taking him down to see Tifa as she cleaned the kitchen. "So, are you planning anything for your birthday tomorrow?" I asked Tifa curiously as I bounced our son.

Sammi was coming back from an exam today, a really early one that had p***ed her off since all the others were at the end of the month and this one was at the beginning, so the plan was to get totally wasted tonight and celebrate the evil exam being over. Earlier, while Sammi was at school, I had checked her supply of pills and protection, just in case, grabbed a bottle of pretty damn expensive vodka, a bottle of coke, a bottle of lemonade, a ham and pineapple pizza and some tubes of pringles for the celebration. Now all of that food and stuff, minus the fizzy drinks and pizza which were in the kitchen keeping cool, were in the corner of my girl's room while I lied on her bed and stroked her pu- cat (I was so tempted to put the dirty version as a joke, but I'll save your innocent minds). I just hoped Sammi didn't come back all depressed, because I didn't want her to be sad. "Do you think she'll do ok?" I asked Yuki as I stroked her; great, talking to a cat, the first sign of insanity. "I think she will, at least, I hope she will."

"Yes, thank you, I highly appreciate it... Monday is fine, we shall await egerly... Goodbye." I set down the phone and breathed a huge sigh of relief. Finally we had found another blood bank willing to donate to us. The blood was coming all the way from Montana but in theory it should not spoil along the way. I just wished James was here to celebrate the breakthrough, but I had not seen him all morning, which was rather odd. My guess was that he had gone into town for supplies or maybe even to find an architect to help with the planning of the new Immortal school, so I thought nothing of it, just hoped for my love to return soon so that I could tell him the splendid news. Grinning, I decided that I had earned myself some relaxation time - not much, since I had to plan the rennovation of my fiance's dull, old room - and walked outside, sitting on a pool chair and admiring the beautiful sunny day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:07 am

faahh I hate getting sick
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 5:07 am

Just saw this genius idea on a comment in youtube: A Black Widow and Hawkeye movie. I'd so what that X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:08 am

lol

omg wolfy, tell me how they got another cast member for Vampire academy! *dies*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 5:13 am

How the f*** am I meant to know?! -_- *Quickly pushes Bex out of the room.* Sorry, she has issues today. But anyway, a movie mostly about Black Widow? I'd love that! She's my kind of woman X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:13 am

;-; its jst something i say
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 5:16 am

Ignore her, just ignore her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 am

o-ok... americans say it allot where i'm at so..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 5:22 am

*Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:22 am

its a habit ^-^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 5:25 am

Fair enough.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:25 am

wsbnkjhk being sick is so annoying. -.- my nose hurts already
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 am

I don't get FFXIII-2. From what I've watched (Naughty Wolfie watching random cutscenes even though she hasn't played the game) it seems that Snow and Serah go time travelling seperately without telling each other and then when they reunite, despite being engaged, there's no physical contact, no hug, no kiss, no nothing! They just act like acquaintances! I mean I understand that Noel's there and they just ran away from a huge, indestructible monster, but still, not even a hug or a 'I missed you'?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 6:06 am

XD that would make me ask the same thing
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 6:07 am

I think I might've missed something, because after reuniting, he mentions the wedding's on hold, which I'd understand since they're trying to save the future and find Lightning, but Serah seemed disappointed, as if there was some issues O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 am

*Reading up about Snow.* Woah woah woah! So after 2 years of being reunited with Serah they still haven't gotten married?! And now it's 'On hold'?! WTF Snow? Just marry her! You promised Lightning!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 am

People are stupid sometimes ^_^"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down