House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+9
Firefly155
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
13 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 5:58 pm

It's ok, Rae. And I'm good thanks, Mandie. I've been better though :/ How about you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Poor Scampi D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 02, 2013 6:02 pm

tired. :/ and meh. *shrugs* same as you, i guess. i've been better.
hey scampi. ^_^ that sucks. same thing happens here.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 6:13 pm

*Sighs and flops onto the arm of the couch, clasping his hands in on his lap, looking down at them.* I just don't know what to do anymore, Mands. I'm really bad at being a dad. I'm trying my best, I swear, I just can't seem to do a good job. And I can't stop blaming myself for Giselle leaving and breaking the kids' hearts... I just wonder sometimes if I should've even f***ed Giselle in the first place. Sure Zack and Abby wouldn't exist, but they wouldn't been born into a c***py family with c***py parents and I would probably be more of the old me and... Giselle probably would've still cheated on me but at least if I didn't f*** her, it'd only hurt me...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Poor Jeremy D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Mhmm :/ *Looks down at Wolfsoul.* Oh, so you live then. I have to, I have no choice -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Poor Wolfie!! And ironically, Keep Holding On is playing on my phone right now! XD *sings along*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Lol XD *Sighs and rolls his eyes.* Ironic songs wont fix problems -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 02, 2013 6:48 pm

If you want to try to be a good dad, Jeremy, let go of the past! And stop sounding so depressing!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Well I can't help being depressed over the fact that I've basically f***ed up my kids' lives as well as my own. And the past isn't important, it's just something to help remind me of my mistakes so I don't make them again. Forgetting my past wont make me a better dad, knowing what the f*** to do with my kids, when they're good and when they're bad, will help. I'm gonna be late! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Well I'm sorry for trying to help you. I'll keep my mouth shut next time. -.-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Forgot to mentiom this in the last post; bye wolfie! Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Sorry Scampi Sad And suddenly the site's unblocked... O.o Confuzzled...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Even when living on Earth, I had to do my job as an angel, which sucked because it meant less time with Nathalie. Today I was helping a few scared people pass through to Heaven, which was considered a pretty important job, usually only for those who were higher up, but maybe they were testing me to see if I could handle it. I had to admit, it was kinda tough, especially when I had to help a 7 year old kid pass, but I managed not to cry or anything and just moved on to some of the lighter tasks for a while. I just wished 4pm came sooner, that's when, I guess you could say, my shift was over and I got to go home and relax with Nathalie and just do normal human stuff. I liked doing the human stuff more than I liked doing the angel stuff.

Sierra and I were in the guest room, which was kinda our room now, I guess. We weren't really doing much, just lying on the bed, talking, kissing, looking down at Sierra and beaming like an idiot because I now had an adult girlfriend, an older adult girlfriend who was incredibly beautiful. Pressing another kiss to Sierra's lips, I decided to talk about her new age. "Y'know, you can do pretty much whatever you want now that you're 22! You can drink, drive - not at the same time - get a job, smoke - although I'd rather you didn't - and, uh, get up to other things." Heck, Sierra was old enough to get married and have kids, which was kind of a scary, nerve-wracking thought for me but... Yeah... And besides, before any of that happened, I wanted us to move out of 7th Heaven and into our own place, 'cause then we could, like, start our own lives together, if that makes sense...

"Mhmm, not as much as I did, but still, she missed you a lot." I replied, catching up and taking hold of Tifa's hand, pressing a kiss to it. We headed upstairs then and I pressed a finger to my lips to tell Tifa to be quiet. Claire probably already heard that her mom was home, but it was worth a try to surprise her. Knocking on the door, I called in to our little girl. "Claire, someone's here to see you."

"Mhmm. I wonder what we'll do now?" Smirking I kissed Tyler, a hand tangling in the hair at the back of his head as I increased the passion. I was about to straddle my husband, despite my current heaviness, and make things more interesting, but then Cody skipped downstairs with his backpack and I had to pull away quickly. "I-I Wasn't doing anything!" Cody looked at me confusedly and I bit my lip. He then came over and gave me and Tyler hugs. 'Bye mummy, bye daddy.' "Bye Cody-kins, have a good day." He went to wait for TJ at the front door and I silently whispered to Tyler, "Well, we're almost alone." I honestly couldn't wait until the kids went to school now!

Once I had washed everything, I went upstairs to get dressed since I hadn't actually done that yet, carefully sneaking past Dayna and Kara so that KJ didn't see me in my current state of undress. Once upstairs, I showered and brushed my teeth and got changed into some clean clothes before heading back downstairs and picking Kara-Jayne up. "Muwahahaha! I've stolen a KJ!" I messed around a little before just setting Kara on my waist. "Good morning, princess! Want any breakfast today?" Looking over at Dayna, I flashed her a smile, then turned my attention back to the little girl I was holding.

I bit my lip, holding back a moan as James kissed my neck, then relaxed once he was done, nodding my heading in agreement. "Yes, there must be at least one blood bank willing to donate to us, I am sure about it." Sitting in James' lap - now this brought back memories - I wrapped an arm around James neck while the index finger of the other arm played with the top button of James' - my - shirt. The man certainly did look wonderful in my clothes. "It seems to me that you need some more time to relax, love." I commented, slowly looking up from the button to smirk slightly at James. "I could offer a distraction from the stressful work if you wish."

"Ugh, how you people hate tea? You have no taste!" Still, even as I complained, I was smiling a little. Hayden was gonna drink something he hated just so that his brother could drink it too! Hayden really was a good, fatherly brother. My smile turning into a grin, I quickly made two more cups of the cammomile and ginger tea. "We'll all have some. Kinda like a family drink. Besides, I'm sure Jr would appreciate having some tea too, I bet he - or maybe she - loves tea just like me!" Sticking my tongue out at Hayden, I handed him the cup if tea and then looked down at mine. "So, how about we all drink it on three. Does that sound good to you guys?"

Damn, game over. I facepalmed a little then sighed. "Ok, you got me! I lose! Thanks Jenna." The latter was said sarcastically but I quickly walked over to Jenna and messed up her hair to show that I wasn't that mad, I was just dreading whatever Sammi was gonna do to punish me for being such a pain in the *ss. Heading back to Sammi's side, I decided to say. "Y'know, why don't we sit down and talk. My two best girls can get to know each other better and I can rest my feet."

"I kinda noticed. You've got quite a strong southern accent." It sounded kinda funny, but I guessed that I sounded funny to her with my Britishness so... Yeah... "And cool, you managed to bring your horse! I've never really been up close to a horse, so I can't even imagine riding one. Don't they go, like, really fast though?" I'd probably be able to run faster but, you know, to humans, horses would be pretty fast. To me they'd probably just be lunch... Nah, I wasn't mean enough to eat someone's horse!

Heaving a sigh, I walked back into the living room and flopped onto the couch next to Kodi and Hope, picking up Bentley and hugging him close to me. "Ok, I'm back now." I told my boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "What have you two been up to?" 'We're gonna curl Kodi's hair next!' Hope practically yelled and I winced slightly before laughing. "Do we have to? I like his hair the way it is." 'Mhmm! We have to!' "Fine." I sighed slightly. "I guess there's not much we can do about it. Sorry Kodi." Although I wasn't that sorry, so I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

So 5 more minutes of alone time was out of the cards then. I heaved a sigh and allowed Ryan to drag me inside, where I sneakily gave her a quick kiss, hoping that there would be more later when the children were asleep. Speaking of the children, I could hear Hope in the living room, so I led Ryan in there. Kiara was about to open her mouth to ask what had happened but I stopped her, shaking my head. "I would rather not talk about what happened, I just want to move on from it for now and in order to do so, we're going out for a meal tonight, all 6 of us." Announcement over, I walked around to the front of the couch and adressed Kodi. "I didn't realise who you were before, but now that I know, let me give you a friendly warning: If you hurt Kiara, I will make sure you regret doing so, understand?"

Was that fear in Zack's voice, or was that nerves because he messed up? I didn't know because I couldn't see but I bet it was both. "Y-Yeah, you did say the wro-ng things." I tried to calm myself, tried wiping away the tears because I knew Zack was approaching, but I didn't care come out from under the covers. I just wanted to escape my brother right now, but where would I go? Dad's room wasn't much of an escape and, if the whole thing about Trent dating me because I looked like mom was true, then I didn't really want to confront him right now, but there was no one else I could really go and see because I only had 3 people in my life, dad, Zack and Trent. It was at times like these I just felt like running away and searching for someone else who cared, just so that there was someone else I oculd run to, but I knew it was pointless; if my own mother didn't care for me, there was no way some random stranger would care for me.

"Ok ok ok!" I said as I caught Mini Tay-Tay, turning off the lights before carefully walking over to the spinny chair and sitting down, facing away from the door... At least I think I was, I could see as well in the dark like ninja Natty could! We had taken the liberty of moving Kyle's desk to the center of the room too, just to make it look more like the movies, and also because then I could slam my hands down on the table and yell 'Give me answers!' or, if Kyle played along, he could slam his hands on the table and say 'You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!!!' Giggling a little at the thought, I quickly clamped my mouth shut and calmed myself, thankful that my pills hadn't worn off yet and that I wasn't getting sleepy as I stroked mini Tay-Tay.

"Well if you don't want to lose focus on your job, don't work in the bookstore, because that's where I'll most likely be." I smirked slightly and stuck out my tongue before taking Sam's free hand in mine. "Although, I did hear a rumour that the mansion is setting up a school soon. If they do and if they don't mind people employees who don't actually have a teaching qualification yet, then I might get a job there, since I've always wanted to teach. Plus I wouldn't have to travel far at all." Which meant less money spent on public transport and more money towards the wedding and the honeymoon. I'd have to research the Maldives, since I didn't know much about it, and I may also secretly research Athens to see whether or not that would be a good honeymoon destination.

I raced Dilynn back to the barn, pushing Ol' Dusty to go as fast as she could without taking things too far and tiring her out. The wind whipped passed me but, unlike a certain someone, I didn't have hair that could get in the way thanks to wind. It was because of that reason I kept looking back at Dilynn to make sure she was ok and hadn't fallen off or anything. My lack of attention almost sent me directly into the barn, which wouold probably lead to some form of crashed and a whole load of spooked horses, but I managed to stop myself and turned to see Dilynn closing the distance. "Sorry, darlin', looks like you're singing tonight." I teased, grinning triumphantly and thanking the lord for not making me lose and have to sing tonight.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 02, 2013 11:20 pm

I rementioning this; you should probably move your characters on, Wolfie. I don't think I'll be using Jenna or James. Idk...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 am

and cloud is waaayyyyy off XDDDD

*huggles everyone* I feel like a emotional wreck right now so I feel like i'm part of you guys.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 am

Ahahaha! I sucked at rounders today! I got caught out on my first go! XD So good! XD I was so glad about it though because I got to chill out in the sun! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 1:58 am

rounders?

sounds like kickball XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 03, 2013 2:11 am

I swear to god we've been through this! XD it's like the female, made-smaller version of baseball! XD with a few extra rules and shit Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 2:12 am

...softball? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri May 03, 2013 2:15 am

Wtf is that? :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 03, 2013 2:16 am

Softball and founder are the same thing pretty much. There might be differences but they're both female versions of baseball.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 2:17 am

mhm! XD idk why they call it soft ball when the bal isnt soft *facepalm*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down