House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
JackieS1995
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:59 am

Wanna rp some other people while we wait for Mort? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 am

*pushes bitt out slowly. Then locks her out* OKay, i'm taking over. whos up for rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:16 am

I don't wanna rp Vincent or Cloud but... Jeremy's free! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:22 am

i honestly dont know who could rp with jer.. I think valissa can.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:23 am

Hi :3
I feel like rping new characters o.o
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:27 am

britt still saved miki for mason or abe.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 am

Britt rp with Wolfgirl, Wolfgirl rp with me! Give Jeremy a friend X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 am

Im sure which one to do though... im leaning more towards Mason, cause hes like really paranoid about everything. But Abe is like super smart and things really fast. So yeah, i think ill go for Mason.
Jer, how would you feel about meeting Elainea?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:31 am

Alrighty! *pushes roje outta the way* who shall post first?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:33 am

Uhhh... I dunno, let me look at her form.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:36 am

Would you mind posting first, Britt?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:37 am

She looks pretty cool but, fyi, I'm not gonna date her. Or anyone. My dating days are over, nothing ever goes right anyways...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 am

Jer, who said anything about dating? I asked if you wanted to meet her xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:40 am

not at all Smile give me a min
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:42 am

I know, I was just clarifying things before you thought 'You know what? I might make her have a crush on Jeremy!' Anyway, I'll get a repost.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 am

Sorry, but Elainea kinda makes her own rules. XD she probably wont be wanting a relationship either. And alright xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Even when living on Earth, I had to do my job as an angel, which sucked because it meant less time with Nathalie. Today I was helping a few scared people pass through to Heaven, which was considered a pretty important job, usually only for those who were higher up, but maybe they were testing me to see if I could handle it. I had to admit, it was kinda tough, especially when I had to help a 7 year old kid pass, but I managed not to cry or anything and just moved on to some of the lighter tasks for a while. I just wished 4pm came sooner, that's when, I guess you could say, my shift was over and I got to go home and relax with Nathalie and just do normal human stuff. I liked doing the human stuff more than I liked doing the angel stuff.

Aha! I knew what to do! Thank you, Chekov and mom! I was about to bark instructions at Hayden, but Toby seemed to want him to stay. Ok, maybe this will be harder than expected. "Toby, Hayden needs to get me some stuff to make you feel better, and it'll only take him, like, 5 minutes, even less than that probably, so can you please let go of him a sec?" Without even waiting for an answer, I decided to do the order-barking. "Haydie, there's a hot water bottle under my bed, grab that please, and grab a cold, slightly damp washcloth from the bathroom." I told my boyfriend, reaching up into the cupboard to grab the chamomile tea bags and some ginger so that I could prepare a cup. Chamomile helped with stomach cramps (and pms!) and ginger stopped nausea, so this would be really helpful if Toby drank it. I was a little worried he'd hate the taste and refuse to drink it though... Well, if he didn't drink it, I'd just have to force him to drink it or something, because I wasn't in the mood to be messed with today.

Ever since the kids went to school this morning, I started on my online classes, going non-stop through the notes, committig them to memory at just a glance. I could take the exams in June - I actually had to do that at the school because of 'exam conditons' and stuff - so I was well on track for learning everything I needed to. After a while, though, I started getting thirsty. As a vampire with great control, I was meant to be feeding off of the people Caius and James brought to the mansion, but I just couldn't bring myself to bite anyone because of my personal reasons regarding my parents, so I stole a blood bag, poured the blood into a non-see-through cup, and started drinking it, taking a well earned break from my first day of studies which would hopefully help to build a better future for my kids.

Sierra and I were in the guest room, which was kinda our room now, I guess. We weren't really doing much, just lying on the bed, talking, kissing, looking down at Sierra and beaming like an idiot because I now had an adult girlfriend, an older adult girlfriend who was incredibly beautiful. Pressing another kiss to Sierra's lips, I decided to talk about her new age. "Y'know, you can do pretty much whatever you want now that you're 22! You can drink, drive - not at the same time - get a job, smoke - although I'd rather you didn't - and, uh, get up to other things." Heck, Sierra was old enough to get married and have kids, which was kind of a scary, nerve-wracking thought for me but... Yeah... And besides, before any of that happened, I wanted us to move out of 7th Heaven and into our own place, 'cause then we could, like, start our own lives together, if that makes sense...

Nathalie stayed with me the whole day while I did my first online lessons. I found it pretty hard, actually, since I couldn't do most simple math and stuff, but Nathalie was taught some stuff by the people in charge when she was a spy, so she helped me out. It took a while, but I eventually figured things out. After a couple hours full of learning and little snacks to keep me going, I got bored and gave up, shutting down Nat's laptop. That's when I looked out of the window and spotted Kyle walking towards the masnion. "Prepare for the interrogation, Natty! The Kyle has landed!" I said with a smirk, bouncing up and down a little on thebed in excitement.

"Mhmm, not as much as I did, but still, she missed you a lot." I replied, catching up and taking hold of Tifa's hand, pressing a kiss to it. We headed upstairs then and I pressed a finger to my lips to tell Tifa to be quiet. Claire probably already heard that her mom was home, but it was worth a try to surprise her. Knocking on the door, I called in to our little girl. "Claire, someone's here to see you."

"Mhmm. I wonder what we'll do now?" Smirking I kissed Tyler, a hand tangling in the hair at the back of his head as I increased the passion. I was about to straddle my husband, despite my current heaviness, and make things more interesting, but then Cody skipped downstairs with his backpack and I had to pull away quickly. "I-I Wasn't doing anything!" Cody looked at me confusedly and I bit my lip. He then came over and gave me and Tyler hugs. 'Bye mummy, bye daddy.' "Bye Cody-kins, have a good day." He went to wait for TJ at the front door and I silently whispered to Tyler, "Well, we're almost alone." I honestly couldn't wait until the kids went to school now!

"No, I haven't been in before, I've just looked in the window and it seems really nice." I answered with a smile. It was a pretty small cafe but from the menus on the walls, it looked as if they pretty much served everything, from sandwiches to icecream, from breaskfast to dessert. It was quite intriguing, actually, that such a tiny cafe sold so much. Plus the staff looked rather friendly, not the kind to start flirting with customers.
((Early-morning syndrome DX))

"Just pull back on the reins a little and say woah." I answered, giving the gentlest of shrugs as I walked beside Dilynn, trying not to give Ol' Dusty any mixed messages and accidentally make her go faster. "That's what Rachel does and it seems to work with Chocolate." It wasn't technically the right way to do it, but I didn't really want to make things more complicated right now since Dilynn was a newbie. Maybe we'd work on proper technique another day.

Once I had washed everything, I went upstairs to get dressed since I hadn't actually done that yet, carefully sneaking past Dayna and Kara so that KJ didn't see me in my current state of undress. Once upstairs, I showered and brushed my teeth and got changed into some clean clothes before heading back downstairs and picking Kara-Jayne up. "Muwahahaha! I've stolen a KJ!" I messed around a little before just setting Kara on my waist. "Good morning, princess! Want any breakfast today?" Looking over at Dayna, I flashed her a smile, then turned my attention back to the little girl I was holding.

A warlock, hm? A friend of Ryan's was another positive, because it meant that I could probably trust him, or keep a close eye on him with Ryan's help if needed, but still... "He better not hurt Kiara, mentally, physically or emotionally." I grumbled, my grip on Ryan's hand tightening until I moved it to wrap around her waist. The mansion was coming into sight now, and I knew that we'd have to go and see the kids straight away, slow I slowed our pace. It didn't seem to work though so I groaned stop stopped, burying my head into Ryan's neck. "5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes of alone time please."

Hope giggled as Kodi's hair tickled her, partically her nose which then caused her to sneeze. She clapped her hands excitedly at the fact that Kodi agreed to curl his hair and replied, "Daddy and Ryan can have their hair curled too. Everyone can have a curly day!" Looking down at Bentley, she pouted. "Not Bentley, though, he doesn't have a lot of hair."

I frowned slightly and heaved a sigh. Maybe I was being a bit harsh, I mean, mom said she'd be here and yet I was still treating her coldly. Hopping off of the counter, I walked over to mom and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm still bitter from what happened a year ago, but... I'll try to be nicer..." I was just mad becaise mom didn't realise how badly her reactions had affected us, but maybe I should just put it in the past now that she was here. Maybe...

I smiled a little and hugged Trent back, not caring about the awkwardness because Trent's awkwardness was kinda cute in my opinion. "Thanks, Trent, you're axreally good friend to blackmail all your other friends into being nice to me." I gave Trent a thank ypu kiss on the cheek, then blushed as I realised exactly what I had done, and the fact that it might not have just been a thank you kiss, because I think I kinda like liked Trent. I dunno, though, does having a crush on someone feel like you have butterflies in your stomach and a stupidly fast heartbeat? And did it make you want to always be with that person? Always hugging them?

"Why thank you, Suzie, and I'm glad to be spending my life with you too." I replied sincerely, returning all off Suzie's kisses. Using the switch on the wall beside the bed, I turned off the lights and then closed my eyes. "We should probably get to sleep now, Suzie, we don't want to be like the living dead in the morning." I chuckled slightly before adding. "Goodnight, love you." and falling asleep next to my girlfriend.

I bit my lip, holding back a moan as James kissed my neck, then relaxed once he was done, nodding my heading in agreement. "Yes, there must be at least one blood bank willing to donate to us, I am sure about it." Sitting in James' lap - now this brought back memories - I wrapped an arm around James neck while the index finger of the other arm played with the top button of James' - my - shirt. The man certainly did look wonderful in my clothes. "It seems to me that you need some more time to relax, love." I commented, slowly looking up from the button to smirk slightly at James. "I could offer a distraction from the stressful work if you wish."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:54 am

Sorry I poofed ^_^ I'm cooking my dinner now so... Yeahh. I'll rp later or something.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 am

Okies ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 am

Miki was outside, she had nothing better to do but sit around and do nothing. Her element was fire. Which was awesome in a way. But then not. She was on her stomach in the grass, with a candle in front of her. She kept lighting it and blowing it out. It was harder to blow out then to light it. Getting bored, she burned the rest of the candle and kept making it burn till it was no more. She stood up and started walking around the mansion.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Lincol10

Heehee! My dindins! What I made aaaall by myself! X3 the chicken is stuffed with cheese, with garlic and herbs in it X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:09 am

Nice Very Happy Nom nom! When you're ready to rp, can we rp Kyle and Taylor? I'm not gonna bother stressing her out, that'll come in June when she has to take her exams.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:13 am

Elainea: She was growing bored of sitting around. Her room wasn't the most lively place to be. Today she has been listening to music and drawing. Usually taking a break and spinning around in her rollie chair. She had run out of water in her room so she headed down stairs in her sweat pants and a over-sized tee shirt and made her way to the kitchen. Opening the fridge and pulling out a cold water bottle. Her hands had led marks on them from shading in with her fingers.

Mason:His room was being invaded. Even the salt he had on all of his windows weren't working. Something was weird. He decided to leave his bedroom. Which was a good idea and a bad one. Once he left, his room was full with fey. When he was outside however, he could feel eyes on him, watching him as he walked around, trying to cleat his head.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:23 am

I paid no attention to the girl who had walked in, finishing off my cup of blood, but then I remember what I had thought about a couple days ago, about how Zack and Abby were growing up so fast and at this rate, they'd leave before February and, since all my friends and family were coupled up, I'd be left alone. I really need friends, but I could barely remember how to make friends... Ok Jer, just go and introduce yourself to a complete stranger. Taking a breath, I put my cup in the dishwasher and then walked over to the girl. "Hi, I'm Jeremy." I greeted the girl, holding out my hand for a handshake and smiling as I saw the shiny silver-y marks on her hands from what I guessed to be pencil; it seemed as if this girl was an artist.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:27 am

Miki ran her hand through her red hair. Her ears picked up footsteps and she looked ahead and around. Someone else is out here? she thought before turning and bumping into a tall figure. SHe cought her balance and looked at him. He looked really deep in thought, but startled when she ran into him. She really wasnt paying attention to her hearing. "I'm so sorry." she said "I thought you were ahead insted of behind me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next