House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
JackieS1995
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

True true, just... Try not to create world war 3 on here, I know you two are kinda clashy, but I don't want to see two friends fight... Anywho, I'll reply now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm

ya, I totally get it! and okay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Good good. *Huggles.* 1 down, one to go.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Right well I'm off to see if there's something good to eat. I'm hungry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 pm

"Mhmm." Hope nodded and giggled as her new curls bounced. Of course they looked the same, they both had brown curly hair and brown eyes! If Lucy wasn't so old they could have been sisters or something. "Daddy and Kiara calls me princess too!" She pointedly out, kinda randomly though she found it funny how Lucy had given her the same nickname as the members of her family. "Kiara says that her mommy and daddy called her princess, so now she and daddy calls me princess too. Now I am a curly princess!" She giggled more and clapped her hands, enjoying the fact that she didn't have to be shy around Lucy and that she had made her second friend.

"Mhmm." I agreed, shrugging a little. "I guess it's a parent thing to start panicking. I mean, as a normal person, you don't think anything of it, but as a parent, you've know the kids since they were completely innocent and to find out they're not so innocent anymore..." I thought for a moment and then raised an eyebrow slightly as I realised someting. "But then again, my dad didn't freak out, he told me all he knew! Maybe he's just the exception to the unwritten parenting rule or something, I dunno."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Fooood!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

mmmmmmmmmmdiqobjskakvnakvdkakv. not done with the all charrie post yet. might post what is done and then finish the rest tomorrow. i get out of track early because there's a meet on Thursday, so. *shrugs* just depends on how much homework i have, and my mom wants to call me tomorrow.

anyways, hello wolfie and scampi!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Rae ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 pm

No good food, didn't feel like toast and there's no cereal except for wheatos -_- me no like wheatos -_- so I just had a banana. Since they need eating.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Fair enough.

Thor 2 looks good X3 Imma show mum the trailer in a min X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Lucy: I smile at little Hope and then pick her up. I hold her close to me, although she would think it was just a hug. Between what that girl Kiara had said and how much she looked like little Hope, she started to believe the girl. "Of course we all say you are a princess! That's because you are one!" I place her on my hip so I can look at her. She had to be my daughter. That was the only explanation. I carry Hope out of the bathroom and to the living room where Kiara was. I had to ask her about her mother, or me, or... whatever.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 pm

my room looks empty and dark .-.

i had to pack my ihome. and it lit up different colors. and now my room is dark and plain.

AHHHHHHHHJHHHHDKVKDLWMGNWOCKSKF WOAPVNRKAKCMEKA.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 pm

ANGRY RAE! Razz

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Hope grinned and then was carried downstairs to the living room. When she got there, she giggled because her sister's face was smushed against Kodi's and it looked funny. "Kiara look!" Kiara jumped a little and unsmushed her face. When she was paying attention to Hope, the toddler nodded her head to make the curls bounce.

I was in the middle of kissing Kodi when I overheard my sister's little voice, it surprised me and I quickly backed away, blushing a little at being caught - technically we had already been caught since Bentley was playing on the floor in front of us, but being caught by Hope was more embarassing! As Hope nodded her head, I laughed because she clearly liked the bounciness of the curls, and then walked over to her and mom, carefully holding a curl in my hand as if I was examining it. "These look beautiful, Hope! You look so pretty with curls!" I complimented over-enthusiastically. Looking between her and mom, I realised that the curls added to the resemblence. I wondered if mom had noticed that yet, or whether she was still denying that she had any children at all.

Wah! *Hides under the table.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Are you sure?" She asked, just to be polite. she knew that he would insist on paying for her groceries anyways, because he was just that type of guy. After they had checked out all of the stuff, she grabbed one of the bags and grinned, "Race ya to the car!" She shouted before running off to the door, getting quite a few funny looks from the surrounding customers and the worker, though she didn't care at all.

Zack Wilson; He looked over to his friends who seemed more entertained with their dumb arm wrestling matches than their good friend talking to a pretty girl. Siging, he shook his head and turned back to Rose, "I dont think thats the best idea. If they see a girl, im sure that they wont stop talking to you. Its not very often that a girl sits with us, unless one of us has a girlftiend willing enough to sit with us..." Though that was few and far between, and the only girls Zack ever talked to were his sister, Rose, and this one nice but shy girl he used to sit by.

Trent Anderson; His hands clenched into fists in his lap, and he took a deep breath. He wouldnt allow himself to get angry. He would keep his composure, and keep up his reputation as the nice boy that all th girls want to date. The other girls were probably just jealous that he talked to Abby more than the, and they guys probably saw that Trent was stealing all of the girls from them, and he liked Abby, so they were picking on her to get back at Trent. that was the only explination he could come up with that didnt consit of abby's slight anger problem. Letting out a sigh, he unclenched his fists and looked over at abby, "Im sorry theyre such jerks... but dont think that i would let them get away with making fun of you, okay? if they do it again, tell me. ill have a talk with them. a real talk, too. not.... something else..."

Charlie Mcleary; Taking a slightly daring step (at least in his book), he began to press kisses to the spots that were red with her blush, trailing them to her ear where he whispered, "You dont have to blush. Theres nothing to be embarrassed about." Though his statement was kind of contradictory, since he began to blush slightly at his actions. He also thought about her, and the fact that she was probably blushing more after that little outburst. He began doubting himself that he was making the right choice, kissing her all over like this this early in the relationship, or whatever this was between them. He didnt really know what it was, but he just hoped it lasted. He was really enjoying himself, and it allowed him to forget about his previous relationship that had come to a sudden end.

Nadine Anderson; "Yes, I'm sure it'll be nothing less than an adventure, that's for sure." She sat up a bit and rested a hand on her fiance's cheek, pressing a drawn out kiss to his lips. She allowed her eyes to slip shut, and she imagined what the same lips would feel like on the day of their wedding. The same, sure, but it would have a different feeling. It won't be so personal and casual. The kiss will be formal and have meaning to it. Not a silly unplanned kiss. The kiss on their wedding day would be forever remembered. As she pulled away, she allowed herself to look into Brady's wonderful eyes - something she didn't do enough of. They were really wonderful. Full of youth, yet still having that tinge of adult in them. She wondered what would happen five years from now, when Nadine would be in college, maybe have a part time job, and Brady would still be working. It would be hard, sure, but maybe they could move out of the mansion and get a cute little apartment in the town. They could have a place all to themselves. And they could have nights like these, doing the silliest stuff. And they would be married. Oh god, she couldn't wait to get married.

well, i got 5 done. good enough.

back to my phone now. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

My mum doesn't even bother to get up for uss XD we just kinda get ready and go ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 pm

so dark! DX the little screen on my phone doesn't even compare to the brightness of my tablet... gee. i haven't slept in a dark room for ages. it's kind of nice...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm too tired to reply again haha I'm going to bed and I'll reply after everything starts to slow down tomorrow! night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm

goodnight lilj!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Bye LilJVBM!

I nodded my head a little, though I was confused as to why Trent would risk his friends turning on him just to stand up for me, I mean, I wasn't special, I was just a friend. Did friends really stand up for each other like this? I didn't really know, since I only had Trent as a friend and I've never needed to stand up for him because everyone liked him. Why risk that for me? "I-If they start being mean to you too, I'll beat them up, I promise, but... Why're you standing up for me if your friends can get mad at you for doing so?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Whoopsie. I kinda sorta set the alarm off ^_^ oh well. I kind of saw it coming and I'm on the bus now so Very Happy yay! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Cool cool! Yay for the bus XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Yeah! I only just caught it though! It arrived just before I gopt to the bus stop ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Lucky!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down