House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Annabel: I laugh at him as I turn to face him again. "You must be more confused than I thought..." I step closer to him "...I know you don't know me because I don't know you, I couldn't have left because I just moved here, I don't have children, I'm fine, and I don't know your sister either. Don't get me wrong you're a cutie and all but I doubt this works on girls."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

*almost whimpers.* thats it. Wolfgirl. Send me in. okay... *cradles Hope the same way she does Bentley. Then remembers what joe told her in the woods... she nods.* Staying. Always. *she whispers again*

At first Kodi nodded, amd watched her walk away with Hope in her arms. But after a while, he did exactly what she told him not too. He began to miss her. He thought she would be back by now, but he couldn't leave Bentley unattended after what Joe had said. So he took the toddler with him. He got down to the kitchen and quickly saw what was happening. Either Kiara was hurt, and this women was the cause or she was someone Kiara knew, that inflicted pain. Either way, he had to get in there. He walked over to Kiara, shifted Bentley to his hip and held him one hand, then placed his free hand on her back. "Are you alright...?" He mumbled, ignoring the woman.

As soon as Keith closed the door behind him, he felt eyes on him. He wasn't about to turn around and stare back at the girl, at first anyways. When he did turn around, though, and saw the girl his eye brow raised. She was unusually pale... couldn't be a vampire.. almost too pale. He walked over and blocked her sun with his body. "Oh please, stare all you want." He smirked and a deep chuckle shook his chest.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm

is james coming back or mia needs a new guy? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 pm

oh! I don't know... It depends on how long I spend on here

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Aaran: "Why do you feel bad? Still hurt after the delivery?" I climbed onto the bed beside her and tucked her blonde hair behind her ear. "Need some aspirin or something? You know I'd grab anything for you if you need it." Folding an arm under my head I skimmed m index finger across her collarbone like she commented on earlier and waited for her reply.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Brenna's blood pressure raised which cause her skin, even the skin on her hands, to become pink, thanks to its lack of color. She holds her two hands together and looks down awkwardly at her feet as she crosses her legs resting all of her weight on one leg. "No, its alright really. I didn't mean to." She turns away from him slightly because usually guys weren't this into her... but then again those guies knew how much of a gigantic geek she really is.
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Alice shook her head "no, Its okay, i just still feel tired even though I dont wanna go to sleep. I have that 'new mother anxiety.'" she giggled softly "i just want to stay with our kids all the time and never leave them out of my sight."

sorry for bad posts DX

and oh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 pm

The blush that rose on her cheeks, and the way it looked to almost spread through his whole body made him chuckle. Maybe he made her nervous. Maybe she was just shy? Or did no one ever talk to her like this? He smiled amd held out his hand for her to shake. "Im Keith." He said with a grin. "Your skin is pretty unique. No?" He thought out loud. The smile on his face stayed small, quiet and friendly awaiting her response.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:36 pm

max anderson; She obviously didn't believe me or my thoughts. I should just stop... "Okay, I'm sorry. I should just stop trying then. I'm, uh... Im max." I smiled, though i was still highly confused. Oh, guess i should explain to her that i wasn't crazy... "And I'm not crazy, by the way... I just knew a girl that looked a lot like you... She was my fiancée actually. and we had kids... but they're all gone now..." i paused and kicked myself in my mind for rambling on so long. "Sorry... i started to ramble."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Brenna looks at his hand and shakes it quickly. "My name is Brenna." Brenna shoves her hands back into her pockets allowing herself to make tight fists because of her nerves. "I guess it is, I'm albino. It sucks though because my skin and eyes are really sensative." She looks up at him so that he can see that here eyes were also not normally colored. They were almost white near the edge, and had only the slightest coloring around the rims. Her white hair was also peacking out of the hood as the bun she'd had in begins to fall.. when she blinks, it accents her white lashes and eyebrows because she didn't have makeup on.
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm

wanna rp rae?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:42 pm

lilJVBM4evea wrote:Annabel: I just look at him as I listen to the questions running through his mind... the poor guy must be lost, this isn't a mental hospital. "You're confused..." I smile at him slightly and pat his shoulder as I walk by him and say back "... I don't know you."

I'm just gonna say the kids moved out okay?

((apparently we were married?))

Lucy: I follow the girl into the kitchen and look at her and who she had been carrying. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I begin to mover her hand to touch her cheek again, but stop because it seemed to upset her before. "Well if I am your mother, I'm already proud of you for taking care of your baby sister and I'm proud of the fact that you turned out to be such a nice girl."

How dare she call Max crazy when she's the one who nearly killed a lady with a baby! Now that's someone who should be put in a nut house. And you know I'd pretty much got over it until you guys brought it up! -_- o.o Dayna I'm tired. I want to sleep D:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Aaran: "How about I get them in bed before they actually fall asleep? I'm sure they'd feel better if they were in he'd with us anyway. As long as you promise you can still get to sleep before sunrise?" I sat up and looked over to the crib, tugging on the loose ends of my strawberry blonde hair as I thought of exactly how I'd make the whole sleeping thing happen. Perhaps we'd set up a middle section for the two of them and it'd work out?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Ah. So not a vampire. Well, its possible she could be. He thought. He watched her pull her hand back quickly amd shove it back in her pockets. He rubbed the back of his neck. Usually women warm up to him by now. "So you're not a vampire them? He chuckled.

Gonna go to sleep in a min. Really tired.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Candi: I had been seeing less of Marco recently, and sadly, less of Ross too. Which made me feel quite lonely a lot of the time. I could take care of myself anyway so I shouldn't care! But I do care. I had no money, I'd not be able to get aby qualifications to be able to get a job to get monay anyway. Sometimes I wonder why I even left home in the first place, no, I remember, because I didn't want my big brother to leave me. After a while playing video games, I decided to go down, eat breakfast, then after a shower (I had brushed my teeth as well) and a quick change - I had also put my hair up - I went out to the basketball courts and decided to shoot some hoops, just to keep myself occupied.

Nikki: Dexter was doing great with his career, and I came to every show he had, because I liked to see him play, and just to see his confidence growing was also great. Right now I was sprawled out as a fox in the sunshine outside. I wasn't quite sure where Dexter was this morning, but I didn't mind, I had woken up before the sunrise anyway, but watching it was spectacular. I loved it! And now I had just decided to relax and since it might look weird if a human/animal/fox-girl was laid out here at this hour, I decided to be my trademark animal; a fox.

If you want to rp, linz ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Annabel: "And I'm Annabel." I smile back at him now that he seemed to have himself somewhat under control. "Well that's a weird coincidence! And why didn't you two get married? If you had kids, you must've loved each other... and it's quite alright" I flash him another smile.

sorry I kept changing stuff haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Chloe: She seemed to lose interest in me, and gained interest in Keith, we had met once, it had been fun, but whatever. I rolled my eyes a bit. Then just headed in, nothing much to do anyway, so I just kind of played with Lottie in the bedroom. I missed Charlie. Maybe I should go see him... But I didn't want to seem so clingy. Whatever. So much for making friends. I was worse here than at home. Maybe I should just face the fact that I was pretty anti social and how I got a boyfriend was a freaking mracle!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm

*Walks in and hands car keys to scampi* *raises eyebrows* *stumbles in with Chloe* That was one heck of a night! XD *flops on the couch* *facepalm*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Brenna looks down again, hopeing that he didn't think she was staring at him. When he asked her about being a vampire she looks up at him again. "I've only met three people while I was here, and at least two of them thought I was a vampire. But I'm not, I'm just a human." Brenna shrugs slightly and rubs her foot into the ground as she looks down again. "Ya, being this white sucks. First people make fun of my skin color, and now people think I'm a vampire." She laughs a bit at how stupid it all was.

Okay! Goodnight!
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Alice nodded "Alright, I guess that could work out." she rested her head on the pillow and ywaned softly before looking up at her boyfriend and then over at the crib where she heard the kids making their cute baby noises. She loved that sound, it was sooo cute! Alice looked back at Aaran "they are so cute Aaran!" she smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm

It's A Beautiful Day makes me so happy X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Did I scare y'all off with mah happiness? Sad *sigh* well I'll go tidy my room... Maybe. Actually, yeah, I'll use my positiveness to pull myself through, plus this song will help me by making things light, and I think I'm gonna listen to all of my songs non stop! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 pm

uh... is Chloe... sober? o.O

max anderson; "Uh... well, she... it just... it didn't work out..." He said with a slight frown, looking down at the waterbottle he still held in his hand. "do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. he was actually wondering, since he didn't know much about her anymore. heck, she could be happily married for all he knew! He, on the other hand, was still chasing after a girl that he basically had no chance with... fun times...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Ross: Lately I had been pretty lousy, and it was strictly by choice. Perhaps I was allowing others to suffer in my absence but I couldn't think of more than one person who would really care anyway. Collin was busy in his own world with Finn, or whatever woman it was this week, and my sister had abandoned me. Henry was a depressing man to be around, always talking like he knew something when he was jus broken and barely alive, as for Brady though? He was getting married within a matter of days and things had to be taken care of for the wedding on my end so I had gone out shopping for the tux Brady had instructed me to get got match the weddings attire. I had to go by myself and walk by myself home, which I was fine with because being alone was what I did best, right? Once back in my room though I put the tux on a hanger in the closet and flopped onto my bed, not caring to be around anymore. I missed Candi but would she even care to see me anymore? I had promised not to disappear but it seemed like that's all I ever did. I needed something to occupy my mind and contain my thoughts, so I stood and pulled off my shirt to reveal a barren chest and what little weight gain becoming fifteen had brought me. It seemed I was growing up, and so the muscle matter I had was increasing, even if I didn't care. I pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and walked out of my room, turning my sadness at my sudden abandonment from my family into anger, it would do me good where I was going.

Dexter: After a gig at the local bar I got a ride back home with a few of the drummer kids in the band that was playing, but I couldn't think of anybody I'd rather celebrate with than Nikki over my sudden payday. It seemed like people liked my music, quite a bit really. Lugging my guitar with me up to the front porch I fished my phone from my pocket and dialed her number. It seemed to ring a few times, but I didn't doubt that she was around here someplace and shed want to here about this.

Aaran: I stood and strode towards the crib, taking out both my son and daughter with a nod. "They are quite adorable, but aren't all babies? Especially twins, hmm?" Within a few steps and soft coos from Erika to her brother I was at the bed and had se them down beside Alice before getting in myself on the other side. "Now, sleep. They're right here and nothing's going to happen to them, I promise."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Nope! She's so drunk she probably wouldn't even recognise you! XD I'll rely later *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next