House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 pm

YAY! Very Happy well, mia kinda moved out of the castle she was in with james and went back to the mansion cause she didnt want to wait anymore, so..yah XD shes outside with Leon now. leon is 4 i believe. I have to check again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 pm

It did. I'm tired and typos are everywhere.

A tear escaped as mom rested her hand on my cheek and I nodded slightly. I could show her everything, one touch of my hand and I could show her exactly who Kiara, Hope and Joe are and what they mean to her, or should mean, but... If I showed her everything, would I be messing things up? What if she wanted to be apart of our lives again? What if she wanted to get back together with dad? He had only just become happy again, was I really the one to ruin that. I just wanted to be remembered, I didn't want my parents to be strangers... Just one touch... Raising a shaky hand as the more selfish side of me took over, I touched my hand to mom's, showing her all I could remember of her in my past. In my other arm, Hope watched curiously, wondering why I had called the woman 'Mom', because she probably thought that we had no mom, since she had pretty much grown up without a mom so far.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:28 pm

... James? o.o

Lucy: I wipe away the girl's tear before she touches her hand to my cheek. She shows me what she remembers and I just look confused. "I don't remember you... Is that all true?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

yeah, she was with james and had leon XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 pm

... awk.... I accidentally deleted him I think...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Max Anderson; Wiping beads of sweat from his forehead, he walked inside with a basketball under his arm. He walked into the kitchen, and immediately his muscles tensed up. Annabel hadnt been here in a year. How was she here now? He bit his lip and walked over to the fridge awkwardly grabbing a bottle of water and gulping down half of it even though it didn't taste too great right now. He didn't think that anything would. His stomach was in knots with anticipation of what Annabel would say to him.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:31 pm

O.O What!?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 pm

I... should I come down stairs..? *hesitates before kissing him back. Then thinks. Oh god... he doesnt remember her... he lost his memory... hes not going to recognize her... no....* Um... Joe... this.. this is Lucy.. she is um. Your ex.. *she almost regrets telling him*
Um yeah, sure Jackie :3 first post? Hes kind of a player though...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 pm

I didn't mean to!

Annabel: I finish the bad of sweet blood that I was drinking and throw it into the trash. Then I smile at the guy that walked in, who was for some reason nervous. As I start to walk away I whip my head around realizing he knew my name from his thoughts. "How do you know who I am..." I pause as I comb through his mind for a moment finding his name, "... Max?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 pm

PLease tell me you're bringing him back...?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Dilynn: "Brushing the horses? As long as its not a complicated task, because I really don't want to mess anything up, or make any horses angry with me." I ruffled my hair with my hand and bit my lip, hoping that I didn sound like a complete idiot. I mean, I could've been completely wrong about everything and simply brushing a horse was just as simple as that. Brushing a horse. "Is there a special technique I need to use or certain ways horses liketo be brushed?"

Sam: "A child? Are you sure? I mean, that's a large leap Reyna right after we get married. I can only imagine what your father would say to me, having a child right after marriage and all." I brushed a hand through my hair and let out a deep sigh. "I don't think we need to take drastic measures like that, I'm sure our wedding night won't be the only time we'll fade. I mean, it might not be super often or very normal for newly weds but we're bound to have more encounters like that. Whose to say that after our wedding night I won't be just like normal guys?"

Aaran: "Mhm, it's too bad we've got company. It also seems like we're gonna be in this situation quite a bit, seeing as how theirs two of them instead of just one." I leaned upwards and pressed my lips against her jaw gently. I hated that we couldn't have any privacy, but I wouldn't trade my children for any silent moments. No matter how much I liked them, because I really did, I loved my son and daughter.

I wasn't really sure if you wanted me to reply Jackie, you've continued on with Brenna with a different charrie and so it wouldn't make any sense anyway.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 pm

I don't care! Hot is hot! Haha

Brenna replaces her regular glasses with her sun glasses and turns back towards the warmth of the sun.. she closes her eyes and allows a warm feeling to move through her body, radiating from her cheeks, her only exposed patch of skin after she shoves her hands into the pocket of her sweat pants that matches her sweat shirt. She is still extremely hot, but she doesn't mind it.

You can't have your character in more than one place at the same time?
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Alice let out a happy sigh "yeah..once they're old enough to have their own room, we'll be able to have some time for ourselves, seeing that I have been fading-less for a long time." she closed her eyes as his lips ran on her jaw. It felt good. She missed fading with him. Thoes were some good times, she also, gave him what he always wanted. Children.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:45 pm

max Anderson; "Uh... y-yeah... Hi Annabel.." He attempted a smile, though it only looked forced and fake. But since she hadnt killed him yet, so he guessed that that was a good sign. Though he almost forgot that she could read minds. Thats how she knew that he knew her, and how she knew his name. "Um... How've you been? Where did you go?" He Ha many questions for her, like why she hadnt yelled at him yet... or if she knew what had happened to their children, or if she was still mad at him. so many questions, that he didn't really even want to ask. But she just heard all of them in his head! shoot...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

((*Shakes head.* I don't know. I don't know anymore... *Is almost crying.* I... *Looks at Lucy and raises an eyebrow.* I've never met this woman in my life... Are you sure?))

"I-I wouldn't just make up my memories!" This had been a been idea, already she was acting like a mom, even though she didn't know me, and it was making my crying worse, being reminded of the mom from my child hood, my family, how happy we were, and knowing that I was the only one who remembered it. I might as well had made it all up, maybe I did. Maybe my life was just an illusion and now I'm losing all the people I created in this illusion. Shaking my head, I pulled away from the person I called my mom and shifted Hope in my arms. "N-Nevermind, just pretend you never met me. It shouldn't be too hard." I mumbled before heading into the kitchen to get Hope some blood to drink, wiping away some tears once I had set Hope down in a chair.

Imma reply to Sam and Dilynn tomorrow, I'm going to bed in a min.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Keith yawned. Sure today hasn't been the best day, but the least he could do is make the best of what day he had left. He stretched as he walked out of his room. Thankfully it was warming up outside. Slightly anyways. Keith would use this time to get any kind of sun. He reached behind his head and pulled off his blue tee shirt. He tossed it on his bed and began walking down stairs and out the door. Keith was a cocky kind of guy. Over confident that he could get any girl to go out on a date with him. That theory hasn't failed him yet. His regular week would be the gym, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then cross country Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Then the weekends where his to pick up anything with a pretty face and a nice body. He never went for women who looked like they starved themselves. He always loved natural beauty. Someone who doesn't are about their makeup but will work out with him and someone who can take a joke. Maybe even tease him back a little. He rarely gets into fights. Unless its over a girl. If someone touches his date, or his girlfriend, they would most likely be pounded to a pulp. As he took his steps outside, and the sun smacked against his bare chest, he took a deep breath and a smile spread across his face.

*rubs her back trying to get her to calm down. Not sure what to say**nods* yeah... you dont remember her, just like you didnt remember me.. *she whispered*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Aaran: "Mhm, and they'll grow quickly. Being vampire and all. For now though, it's my shift and you need to get to bed Alice. I'll see you in the morning, I promise. You need to sleep so I can sleep after the sun goes down." I stood up, taking Alice into my arms and turned back towards the bed. "Maybe I'll be able to get somebody to watch the kids soon and we'll be able to do some alone time soon enough. A proper date would be nice too, seeing as how we haven't really had one."

Ive never personally had a character rped in two different spots at the same time *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Annabel: I just look at him as I listen to the questions running through his mind... the poor guy must be lost, this isn't a mental hospital. "You're confused..." I smile at him slightly and pat his shoulder as I walk by him and say back "... I don't know you."

I'm just gonna say the kids moved out okay?

((apparently we were married?))

Lucy: I follow the girl into the kitchen and look at her and who she had been carrying. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I begin to mover her hand to touch her cheek again, but stop because it seemed to upset her before. "Well if I am your mother, I'm already proud of you for taking care of your baby sister and I'm proud of the fact that you turned out to be such a nice girl."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:58 pm

...was that to me, lilj?

Alice nodded "alright, sounds good." she looked in his eyes and kissed him softly before pulling away and climbing into the bed, resting her head on the pillow. "Honestly, I feel like crap." she held in a laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 pm

was what to you?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:01 pm

*Tries to control her crying but can't.* *Frowns slightly.* I see... *Presses a kiss to Ryan shoulder, then looks to Lucy.* I assume you are the mother of Hope and Kiara, correct? I'd just like to make it clear now that I do not intend on resuming pur relationship. I'm happy with my life the way it is and, quite frankly, I wish not to get back together with someone who apparently abandoned her family. *Hugs Ryan a little tighter.* I would much prefer to date someone I can trust to be with me always. Not married, Lucy, engaged! And I'm off to bed. *Hands hope to Ryan.* Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 pm

night!!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 pm

*facepalm* nothing XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

I don't know... I never roleplayed on a site where people couldn't be in two places at once...

Brenna herd the door shut behind her and turned around reluctantly. She could see the blurry shape of a person near the blurry shape of the door. She takes her hands out of her pockets and quickly exchanges her sun glasses for her regular glasses. When Brenna looks at the person again, she feels awkward because it must have looked like she was staring at his bare chest which was usually concidered socially unacceptable. "Sorry..." she says quickly as she looks away, "I didn't mean to stare, I couldn't even see before."
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

max anderson; Wat... what? She thought i didn't know her? Was she hit over the head while she was gone or something? There was no way she could just forget that we had kids and were engaged and all of this other stuff... "Annabel, are you okay?..." I asked, although it kind of came off as she was crazy and i was asking it rudely. "Uh, sorry... But i don't understand... I know you, and you know me..." She used to be best friends with my sister for crying out loud!

momentarily switching to first person so it's easier to see what he's thinking. ^_^

goodnight wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next