House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:52 pm

I just noticed Britt. And I will go back to sleep in a minute... Maybe... Anyway it's nice to meet you Jackie!

Oh, and I had a dream that I was the new Lara Croft XD But I was terrible with a bow and arrows so I just threw arrows at people and shot them with my handgun XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:54 pm

I knew about the eye and skin problems, most of the skin problems I think are caused by sun exposure because there isn't a protective pigment in it anymore; the eyes might be the same reason but I'm not sure.
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Its so cold DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:02 pm

just wondering, what are your sliders at the bottom of your posts?
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Rex: I entered her room, striding past her trying not to glance over her as I mulled over the idea of an actual albino person. I had heard of them before, but I hadnt ever seen one. "I wish I were human, but I'm not. I mean, I'm pretty close to being human but I've got this healing thing that my body does, it's pretty weird." I stuffed my hands into my pockets and looked around her room, noticing it was much neater and less crowded than mine. Since Collin had left and started hanging out with Finn more often I had been stuck to my own devices so it had gotten a bit hectic in my room.

Aaran: "Mhm, I know exactly how much you enjoy that. Trust me." One of my hands lifted and I ran a finger along her collarbone instead of pressing my lips against it, waiting to see what sort of reaction it might cause out of her. I could hear the almost silent heavy breathing from my children, seeing as how my senses were more acute than a humans, and I started to smile a bit just at the realization that they were actually there and alive. It seemed quite impossible really in a sense. "A tease? I'm not too bad of a tease, we usually end up getting what we want in the end no matter how much teasing I do beforehand."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

*trys shoving special blanket through computer* Sorry wolfy! its not working!!! DX *she came back home* And where were YOU? Staying with my parents at their grave! Got a problem with that? *walks upstairs* Woah...something must have ticked her off... yeah...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Oh! A couple of my characters are pregnant so I'm using the sliders to keep track of their pregnancies. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Probably because Zack and Trent didn't say happy birthday :/ And I've got a blanket, but I might need another DX Why aren't the radiators on?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Brenna shut her door and took Inky out of his crate, but didn't put him down for fear that the six pound fuzz ball might freak Rex out for some reason. She sat on her bed and crossed her legs while forcing Inky to sit in her lap. "That's not weird at all! I think it's really cool actually; maybe if I had something like that I could go outside more." Brenna shrugged and looked down at Inky as she stroked his head. "The sun feels so nice when I do go outside, but it damages my skin, so I usually cant go out during the day." Brenna puts down Inky allowing him to wonder over to Rex so he could sniff his feet. She then walks over to the window and pulls back the curtain revealing the darkened window. "I can't even have a normal window!" She laughed at how absurd her condition sounded.

this is Inky!!! Smile
The House Of Immortality - Page 16 Cutest_puppy_ever_fluffy
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Alice smiled and enjoyed his touch. "Well that is quite true." she took his hand that traced her collar and intertwined their fingers before kissing him. She hadnt been able to touch him like she used to before the children got too big. It felt nice to be close to him again, but the disadvantage was that the kids were in the room which ment no fading.

Maybe, dunno, plus she was pretty much with her parents all day. Inky is so cute, i want himm x3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 pm

I want one too!! Smile I'm going to get one when I get my own place! and it's going to be called Inky too!
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

:S rae had to pack!
y-yeah. We couldnt get on to tell you! DX sorry!
yeah, sorry. :S
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:42 pm

And now I've missed Trent! DX Sorry! I was just so tired! I still am DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Oh my goodness! That puppy is so cute and poofy and fluffy and ahwwwhh! X3

Anyway I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Chloe, or Scampi you can call me whatever you want, and yes I'm in England, Lincoln though, not London, good try though, Morgan. Although I probably won't be on as much lately, because I'm starting to go into major revision soon, as I'm having my GCSE exams soon, which I'm worried about but wolfie says are easy. I mean, if they're easy then I don't know if I want to go to college or uni! I mean, I don't even know what I want to be yet! Oh and I sometimes go into random rants about the littleist (dunno if that's a word) things, so I'll apologise in advance in case I do rant ^_^

It's nice to have a new person though so nice to meet you! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah college is a lot harder ^_^" And I live in Devon, not London XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Gah! Shut up! DX

And my friend goes to Devon every so often to see her family Smile at least I think she does....
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Fair enough. It's a bit boring here though :/

Rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Okay Smile who would you like to rp? I don't mind Smile and I'm off to go get something to eat, really hungry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Uhhh... Matt and Dayna? You wanted to do that fight.

And I'm having a sausage sandwich in a min X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Blech! I'm not keen on sausages! DX and okay, would you like to satart or me? I think I'll start if you want, you know with Dayna coming home?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 pm

I love sausages X3

Boy was I tired. I had gone to the local gym today to work out a little since Dayna was planning, like, who was going to be the bridesmaids and stuff, and somehow word had gotten out that I was there and I was kinda bombarded with paparazzi and fans, all asking about the wedding and any plans for children. I had just said that we hadn't really planned much yet, since it was the truth, but after working out and signing a couple autographs that people were begging for and having photos taken of me, it was kind of exhausting. Arriving home, the first thing I did was flop onto the couch. Yes I was a little sweaty and yes I needed a shower, but I could hardly take another step and, unless Dayna wanted to carry me up the stairs and into the master bathroom, and maybe even into the actual shower, I was not budging right now. Nuh uh, no way.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:41 pm

... Or you could repost *shrug*

Dayna: I was so tired. I had just brought Kara home, but she was tired out and had fallen asleep in the car. Today had been so crazy and busy, I had gotten up early to get Kara ready and to take her to school, tidied pretty much the whole house because Matt was still asleep. I made Matt breakfast when he got up, then he went off to the gym. I decided to have a bath, deciding on my bridesmaids and maid of honour, Bex was my maid of honour, of course, I had decided on that ages ago. My bridesmaids were a little harder, but I eventually decided; Sammi, Taylor, Nathalie and perhaps my sister, but I wasn't sure about Cloe. She was an angel and I knew she was busy, but she wouldn't miss my wedding, right? After I was dry I wrote it down and left it on a desk. Then I decided to go look at the wedding dresses available. However I didn't have much luck. After trailing around for a long time, I found a place that madse custom dresses, and I was so relieved. I told her about the rainbow themed wedding, and together we drew up a few examples, and as gorgeous as they all looked, there were one or two that I liked in particular, but I kind of wanted Bex's opinion on it, but I had to pick Kara up, so I said I would think about it, and went to go pick KJ up. She fell asleep in the car, so I had to carry my little girl inside, Rascal jumped up at me in excitement but I had to ytell her no because I had Kara in my arms, the dog looked quite disappointed so I just took my daughter upstairs and put her to bed. I really wanted to do that right now. Just sleep. I managed to go back downstairs and went to Rascal, flopping onto the floor where she was laid, and I stroked her. "Sorry girl." I mumbled before realising Matt was here, he was just quiet. "Oh, hey Matt." I said with a smile but I was far to tireds to move to sit next to him.

Crap ^_^ I kind of just went on and on ^_^ sorries.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 pm

It's ok. Very Happy

"Hey gorgeous." I greeted my fiance with a grin as I lay down on the couch, watching Dayna sit down with Rascal and spending time with the dog. "Did KJ fall asleep?" I asked, sitting up slightly to take off my sweaty shirt since it was annoying me. I really should go and have a shower soon but ugh, too much effort to move after working out so much!
((Meh DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Dayna: I nodded, "Yeah, and I wish I could just do the same," I said, yawning, gosh, i smiled as Rascal snuggled up next to me and I stroked her gently behind her ears as her tail wagged happily. I let my eyes close slightly, but opened them before I fell asleep. They felt so heavy.

Gah! That big post sucked everything right outta me! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:11 pm

"Mhmm." I grinned. "It's really good, probably the best I've ever had ." I admitted with a chuckle. "So, how about you, Jen, met any guys while you were travelling? Got up to any late night antics?" I asked Jenna, nudging her playfully, because I bet there was bound to be at least one guy in the world, especially Europe, who'd tap her. Looking up and down at Jenna, I nodded to myself. Yup, most deffinately.

"Mhmm." I reached out and started to play with Dayna's hair. "Well before you go to sleep, can you cook dinner please? I'm kinda hungry." I asked her, pressing a kiss to a lock of hair since I couldn't reach her head from here, smiling a little at my little family, minus KJ who was probably curled up asleep, looking as adorable as always.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next