House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
rae
LeFeuDeMort
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 31 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Annabel: I just watch the poor thing stutter and then look at the water bottle too. Then I shrug my shoulders at him. "Nope! I'm single, and like I said, I just moved here." I listen to his thoughts and then smirk at him. "So why do you think you don't have a chance?"

How awk is this Max!!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah. Its really awkward that I actually feel sorry for Max! -_- Why are you herÉ anyway? I don't even know! DX I miss the mansion. Everything's going so freaking fast! I hate being famous, no privacy! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:36 pm

*laughs a little* where is she? an can i mess with her a little? >:3

replying! hold up!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Alice spoke "Yeah, they all are, but these two...more then adorable." she smiled at the twins as they were placed becide her "Thank you, so much Aaran" her eyes lifted up and looked at him before looking at her kids again and lightly placing a kiss on both of their heads before going back to her pillow and closing her eyes, listening to their little random sounds and the movement of them as well as their hands feeling the others. She knew that cause of the sound of their hands hitting their cheeks.

*sees rose coming back and looks at rae* Rae!!! get zack, shes coming back!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm

*points to the kitchen* *searching for some form of food*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:44 pm

pretty darn awkward. o.o and dayna... it's okay...

Max Anderson;
"Uhh..." Shoot! He forgot that she could read minds... again... "Well, i-it's not that i don't have a chance with her... because i do! it's just... i dunno... she's not immature or anything, but..." He sighed and squeezed his water bottle gently so that it didn't pop, but it got crushed, "Shes just not looking for a relationship. she's just... living life, i guess. and i can understand it, but..." why was he telling her this again? oh, that's right. he hadnt seen Cassidy in ages, and Annabel just suddenly comes back and the lonely feeling goes away, even if the sight of her face brought back bad memories.

zaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
*runs out of his room with a couple paper flowers behind his back* rose? where is she? i have her present...
ill take that as a yes. ^_^ *walks to the kitchen and comes up behind Chloe, grabbing her waist and kissing her cheek* hey Chloe. whatcha looking for?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:46 pm

like now! *walks in* im back. After so long.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Annabel: "You don't need to explain..." I pause for a moment as his thoughts tumble through both my head and his. I frown as he thinks about bad memories. "What sorts of bad memories do I bring up?" I scrunch my nose a tiny bit, not liking the way this might go.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

*mumbles* Food. You might be okay but ihave no idea if I am. -_- *walks to the armchair and flops in it*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

hey rose. ^_^ *hands her the paper flowers, blushing a bit* i made these for you... it took me a long time... sorry. :S
*presses kisses to her neck and mumbles against the skin* want me to make you something? i could make...*stands up straight and thinks* burrito... uh, or pizza. frozen, of course. eh?
dayna... don't worry, i can take care of myself... :S

max anderson;
"Umm... nothing really. My ex... she nearly killed my now ex-girlfriend... and they were both pregnant... It was scary, actually... And it wasn't just nothing... i don't know why i said that..." Maybe he was trying to pass it off as not a big deal so he didn't think about KJ, his daughter that he had never even seen, since he had broken up with Dayna before she even had KJ. worst move of his life. When he finally met KJ, if that ever happened, she would be pretty mad at him... Dayna too...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Henry: "I don't think he could hate you, Mandie. Although, I feel a bit weird doing such things in front of him as well." I walked to one of the chairs and took a seat, rubbing the back of my neck as I tried to think of how to approach things. "Trent's a difficult matter for me to handle, more difficult than other matters. I care for him, but I'm not sure at his age that he and I are really friends anymore. We're just two people with one person in common." After rubbing my temples a bit to relieve the stress building inside as I even tried thinking abot havin the conversation with her. "We need to talk Mandie, not here and right now, but a talk is in order and it's rather serious of a matter. I don't want to lay it on you right now, being in the hospital and all, so it can wait until whenever you get released and we can sit down and talkto one another." Even after it was spoken I felt like pulling the words back and pretending that I hadnt spoken about it at all. How was I supposed to go about the conversation? Jus come out and tell her everything that's been on my mind? Tell her that some details are important and some of the important ones she won't agree with?

I wasn't sure if you wanted to skip ahead with Brady and Nadine since its getting close to the wedding, or if you just wanted me to reply.

Aaran: "No problem Alice, I wanted them to sleep here too." I leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and then repeated the process with each of my children. "Sleep tight, the three of you. Goodnight..." I laid back on the pillow and kept my eyes on Dakota and Erika, hoping that I wouldn't fall asleep before they did.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:02 pm

*Rose blinked in surprise and she looked at the paper roses, sure her name was Rose so she wasnt fond of anything rose-like, but this, was the best present since her parents died. She looked at zack and smiled* Thank you, Zack. *she took them and decided to be funny and she sniffed them* ah, smells like paper. *she grinned and laughed before hugging him* thank you so much.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 pm

I dodnt mean that. I know you can. I just don't know if I'm okay in general. *curls up in the armchair* *giggles* burrrrrrrrrrrritoooooooooo! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Annabel: I look at him, as confused as ever. "That sounds horrible, and traumatic for both of them..." I shake my head slightly as I begin to hear about his daughter. "You never got to meet your daughter? Named KJ?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Correction: he could never be bothered to get his arse in gear to see his daughter. -_- is it that time of the month for you or something?! Because your emotion keeps changing so quickly I'm getting confused! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:18 pm

we can skip. ^_^ maybe we should hold off on them so we can just RP Henry and Mandie and their talk. then when the time comes we can do Brady and Nadine's wedding.
youre welcome. ^_^ happy birthday!
ok... *laughs slightly and grabs beans and tortillas and stuff and begins to hear up the beans* have fun after your show or something?
*sits on the edge of the couch near the chair and frowns slightly, folding his hands* what's wrong?

max anderson;
"Uh... no... it's my fault. i didn't try to contact her mom about seeing her or anything. i should've. but i didn't... I'm a bad dad... i don't even know where my other kids are..." he let out a sigh and chugged the rest of the water, tossing the bottle in the trash can. Instead of grabbing for another water, he dug around in the fridge and found a beer. Good enough. He took off the top and took a long sip. Maybe if he drank enough of these he would forget about his shitty life and think of other, happier things.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 pm

*smiles and kisses his cheek*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Annabel: Despite the fact that I don't know him, I feel some sort of responsibility to this man in front of me. So I roll my eyes at him and grab the beer bottle from him. I than put it back into the fridge. "Don't try to drown your sorrows in alcohol, it's not worth it. Now where's your phone?" I hold out my hand so he can give me his cell phone.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

*laugs* I've never actually had a burrrrrito XD I don't know. *sigh and hugs her legs* everything's fine, but I don't know, I feel as if... You know, I feel as if I'm far to young to get married. And it's scary. I mean, what if it doesn't work out? What if we get into some big fight? Then what? I don't know what I'd do. I mean, I love Matt, and I know I've said that to other people before and it's been a mistake, but... I really do love him, but.... I don't know. Is marrying him the right thing?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Mhm, sure Rae. I'm fine with that

I know I'm forgetting somebody to reply for, but I can't quite remember who...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Oh! do you remember what was going on with Bree and Vice?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Actually, Bree was about seven months into pregnancy I think and that's all I really remember. I'll have to pull vice back into my charrie page though.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:35 pm

oh okay... you don't have to if you don't want to, I wont make you type it all out again!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm

*laughs and shakes head as he puts the beans on the stove. walks over to Chloe and puts his hands on the small of her back* the beans'll take five minutes to heat up. Wink *laughs* just kidding. kidding.
*thinks: right... mistake...* I understand... it is quite young, but if you love him then you have to take that chance... right? you don't know what'll happen in the future. you just have to wait and see... and it may suck, but that's how it works. :

max Anderson;
"Im not trying to..." thoughts. right. "Why do you need my phone?" He asked as he slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket.

sorry. :/ trying to pack a little bit.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 pm

I thought I had it saved someplace, along with the rest of my backburner charries, but I guess not. It'll be simple, but I can do it another time.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next