House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Blaise
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am

He has an irreversible gum disease and he can't eat.. So he's dropping weight and is like skin and bones now... :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:43 am

awwww *huggle*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:48 am

Oh, my uncles horse did that. I'm sorry, seriously. Thats horrible.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:49 am

This is why I want to be a vet! I hate it when things that are nothing for humans are huge problems for pets!*huggles*

Just....spend as much time as you can with him. I.. that's really hard to deal with.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 am

I'm sorry to hear that, Wolfgirl D: Anyway, I'm off to bed but Linz reply!

Even when living on Earth, I had to do my job as an angel, which sucked because it meant less time with Nathalie. Today I was helping a few scared people pass through to Heaven, which was considered a pretty important job, usually only for those who were higher up, but maybe they were testing me to see if I could handle it. I had to admit, it was kinda tough, especially when I had to help a 7 year old kid pass, but I managed not to cry or anything and just moved on to some of the lighter tasks for a while. I just wished 4pm came sooner, that's when, I guess you could say, my shift was over and I got to go home and relax with Nathalie and just do normal human stuff. I liked doing the human stuff more than I liked doing the angel stuff.

Boy was I tired. I had gone to the local gym today to work out a little since Dayna was planning, like, who was going to be the bridesmaids and stuff, and somehow word had gotten out that I was there and I was kinda bombarded with paparazzi and fans, all asking about the wedding and any plans for children. I had just said that we hadn't really planned much yet, since it was the truth, but after working out and signing a couple autographs that people were begging for and having photos taken of me, it was kind of exhausting. Arriving home, the first thing I did was flop onto the couch. Yes I was a little sweaty and yes I needed a shower, but I could hardly take another step and, unless Dayna wanted to carry me up the stairs and into the master bathroom, and maybe even into the actual shower, I was not budging right now. Nuh uh, no way.

"Just gone past 8." I answered Sammi, pressing a kiss to her head and tucking a strand hair behind her ear. "You can go back to sleep, well, if you can with the sunlight." I wrapped an arm around Sammi and rubbed circles in the small of her back. "If you want, I can even go and get you some blackout curtains while you sleep, and in the meantime you can just throw a blanket over the curtains.

"I-It's my fault, isn't it? C-Cause I get angry ea-sily and stuff." Abby asked, breaking my heart further. I pulled her into a tighter hug and shook my head. "No, don't ever think that, Abigail, your mum loves you, anger and all. This is my fault." I told her, a few tears escaping my own eyes. Why couldn't I have just stuck with Giselle? Sure I would've been miserable for the rest of my life but at least this wouldn't have happened, at least my kids' hearts wouldn't be shattered because I put myself first. I could hear Zack crying now. So I picked Abby up, despite her trying to wriggle free - she wanted to stay in her mom's room - and carried her down to her and Zack's room. Setting Abby down on Zack's bed, she instantly hugged her brother and cried with him. I sat on the other side of my son, hugging him and repeating, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Several times, because there wasn't much else I could do.

Aha! I knew what to do! Thank you, Chekov and mom! I was about to bark instructions at Hayden, but Toby seemed to want him to stay. Ok, maybe this will be harder than expected. "Toby, Hayden needs to get me some stuff to make you feel better, and it'll only take him, like, 5 minutes, even less than that probably, so can you please let go of him a sec?" Without even waiting for an answer, I decided to do the order-barking. "Haydie, there's a hot water bottle under my bed, grab that please, and grabbed a cold, slightly damp washcloth from the bathroom." I told my boyfriend, reaching up into the cupboard to grab the chamomile tea bags and some ginger so that I could prepare a cup. Chamomile helped with stomach cramps (and pms!) and ginger stopped nausea, so this would be really helpful if Toby drank. I was a little worried he'd hate the taste and refuse to drink it though... Well, if he didn't drink it, I'd just have to force him to drink it or something, because I wasn't in the mood to be messed with today.

I watched as Rachel's face turned into a huge grin, glad that her and Dilynn got along really well. 'Chocolate's the best.' She spoke confidentally. 'Brody always says Ol' Dusty's the best but he just says that because she's his horse. Ol' Dusty doesn't like it when other people ride her but Chocolate's super friendly. She'll love you.' My glance turned to Jesse. Still quiet. "Jesse, you've been awfully quiet since I've come home. You ok?" 'Yeah, it's just... Weird, seeing you with a city girl and all.' I sighed slightly and shook my head. "Dilynn's more than just a city girl, and you'll have to get used to the 'Weirdness' 'cause we're gonna be together for a while." At least I hoped so, because Dilynn was truly amazing. Anyway, once I finished off my breakfast, I looked to Dilynn and smiled slightly. "So, are you ready to help me do some work, then learn how to ride?"

My eyes widened as Ryan transformed into her human self and collapsed in pain. I could see the darkened part of her brown hair and, knowing straight away that it was blood I rushed over and knelt beside her. "Oh god, Ryan, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." I apologised, mentally kicking myself over and over for letting Ryan get into ths mess as I quickly located the wound and healed it up faster than her already fast rate of healing. Pressing a kiss to her head, I added, "You'll be alright now, I promise, just please forgive me."

Yup, I knew he'd say that. Heaving a sigh, I sat on the bed next to him, takig Hope in my arms and resting my head on Kodi's shoulder. "I know, I know, I'm just worried. I don't want dad to get himself into trouble, I mean, what if he's killed?" I guess it wouldn't make much difference, since he doesn't know who Hope and I are so we're pretty much orphaned anyway, but still... I don't want dad to die, even if he doesn't know who I am.

Summary
Taylor said ok and set up the laptop, laughing because she was imagining Nathalie interrogating Kyle like how police men interrogate suspects in the movies. She then asked Nathalie if she still had her gadgets. Taylor thought it'd make the interrogation game more fun if they threatened Kyle with spy gadgets.

As soon as Sam left the room I felt like crying, I really did. I knew I shouldn't have said anything but it just... Bursted out, and now I seemed insensitive and selfish. I wanted to go after him and apologise, but he soon returned and spoke more, talking about us having a break. We needed a break just because I said something stupid. It didn't seem right, and didn't 'We need a break' usually mean 'We need to break up'? Tears started forming as I thought about it and I hugged my knees to my chest and shook my head. "I don't want a break, I just... I don't even know." All I knew was that I shouldn't have spoken my mind, because it had really just messed up our relationship. Just one tiny Reyna rant could do so much damage... "I'm sorry for the lecture, ok? It's just really hard, I mean, sometimes I'm too scared to do things because I'm worried how you'd react, and I was really looking for to the honeymoon night for... Particular reasons, and now I doubt those reasons would ever happen... I'm just being stupid-" I wiped the tears from my eyes, "Ignore me, ok? No breaks, no visiting your mom and her friends, 'cause they'll just make you worse, in fact, let pretend that this never happened, that I never opened my big mouth and ruined the morning and upset you as well as myself."

I watched TJ as he left the kitchen and headed upstairs. 'Wait for me!' I heard Cody call and within seconds he was rushing upstairs after his older brother. Once both were safely upstairs and the song had finished, I frowned slightly. "Tyler, something's wrong with TJ, I'm worried." I called to my husband, switching off the radio in favour of tv. Ooh! Ace Of Cakes was on! Mmmm, cake! Great, now I wanted cake!

Following Suzie's gaze, I shrugged slightly. "I dunno, you're the baby expert." Still, I probably needed to come up with something, so I sat on the bed to think, pulling Suzie on my lap just because I wanted to hug her as I thought. Just as I was about to get distracted by the close proximity between my lips and Suzie's neck, I came up with an idea and pulled my head back a little. "Y'know, I remember my mom used to do this thing to me where she'd stroke my nose and then I'd fall asleep within a minute or two; maybe that will work on Linette." Hopefully it would, because then we'd be able to spend a a little bit of quality alone time together before going to bed ourselves.

"Keep it, if you wish. What is mine is yours, dear." I replied, leaning against the wall and desperately keeping back the thoughts of James taking the robe off, particularly in my presence. Although, speaking of 'What is mine is yours', James' clothes were dirty, and he could not exactly wear nothing but a robe down to his basement... "And, in the spirit of 'What is mine is yours', you may borrow my clothes, and I will personally wash yours for you."

I smiled and moved behind Sierra, wrapping my arms around her. "In which case, we should probably go shopping now. Sierra needs new clothes and I want to see my older girlfriend wearing new clothes." Kissing Sierra's shoulder, I walked towards the door, then paused, and walked back to Sierra, blushing a little as I took my shirt off of her. "I might need this back, otherwise I'll get into trouble with the stores." I mumbled, putting my shirt back on.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 am

The vets can't do anything about it, but end his pain... and yeah... But every time I talk about him I cry...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 am

*ducks behind Ryker and nods* Yes Ma'am. I'll reply, I..I promise.
Rolling Eyes Human shield hmm?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 am

I'm so sorry. Should.. I.. stop talking about it too then? I don't want to upset you."
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 am

It.. It's alright. Don't worry about it. I'm okay. Not really, lol but okay.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 am

I wish there was something I could do
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 am

I wish there was anything I could do...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:16 am

You.. can remember all the good times you had with him.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 am

*slips out from behind ryker* I'm sorry, really. I feel like I've said it too many times but I really do know how you feel. If you want, I'll sacrifice one of the twins to give you a hug? Hmm?
I thought we went into the 'holding cell'?
Shh Liam, just go and cheer her up. *shoves Liam forward*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:23 am

Warning. Upsetting Rant.

Spoiler:

Sorry about that....
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:30 am

*steps towards her and envelopes her in his arms* I'm really sorry about your horse, I can't say I know what it feels like because I don't, but it's gotta be the same as losin a family member and I've had that before. I'm sure that your horse loves you, and I'm sorry that there's nothing you can do. Just try and ease his pain and that's all anyone can ask of you.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 am

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! *huggles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:35 am

*Hugs Liam back* He wasn't just a family member... He was my best friend.... It's going to be hard, really hard to come back from this... *Hugs Britt too*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 am

*tucks some hair behind her ear and kisses her forehead* I'm sure everything will work out the way it's supposed to. It's hard to admit, but some times the plan gets hard before it gets better. I'm going to stop apologizing, and I want you to know that I'm here if you wanna talk about it. Open ears, and a dashingly handsome face *smirks, in an attempt to make her happier and runs a hand through his hair*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 am

*Laughs a little and rests head on his chest.* Thanks... *Smiles slightly*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 am

*joins in on huggles*

AWWWW
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 am

No problem Morgan, I'm glad I could help. Even if it was a minuscule impact. *tightens his arms around her shoulders and smoothes down some of her hair in the back before pressing another kiss to the top of her head soothingly*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 am

*Sniffles slightly but keeps her head on his chest.* You should meet the older version of me. *Laughs* She's not so emotional.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 am

*chuckles and nods* Emotional is understandable and very well encouraged in front of me if you need it, but I'd like to meet her. I mean, I wouldn't mind it sometime. *shrugs and rubs her back comfortingly*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am

linz007 wrote:Sure Vamp, wanna start a new day with Corey and Sophie or...?

I feel like having her start getting tractions now. But we haven't found the gender out yet...
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:52 am

Well, what were you thinking on the gender side anyway? Girl or boy? Once we clear that up we can just start the contractions *shrug*

It seems I have two characters having children the same time. Weird, and they're both vampire too. Sorry about weird randomness, I just had to say what I was thinking there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next