House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Blaise
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 am

"A walk..." I repeated, thinking about it as I ate my toast. It sounded interesting, but still... Moving Sierra's hair out of the way, I looked at the place I bit her earlier, only to find that there was no mark. Good, if anyone saw that I'd be a little embarassed. Ok, very embarassed! "Sounds like it could be fun!" I told Sierra, finishing off my toast before grabbing our shoes from the hallway. Once I had put my shoes on, I grabbed my house keys, which now had my motorbike keys attached to them. Maybe we should take the bike... Nah, walking meant more talking and holding hands and stuff. "So, miss Dawling, is there anywhere in particular you want to go?"

"Yup! Wow indeed!" I grinned, but then I saw Tyler looking at TJ and, when I looked in the same direction, I frowned a little. Something was deffinately up with my little man, but I didn't think the kitchen table was a good place to bring it up... Heaving a sigh, I gave up on breakfast and threw the rest away before heading into the living room and turning the radio on. "You know what this house needs right now?" I called towards the kitchen. "Happy music, so that we can all smile!" Recognising the song, I flopped onto the couch and started singing along. Sure the boys needs to get ready for school soon and Tyler needed to get ready for work, but that didn't mean that they couldn't do all that stuff to music!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 am

sure, that would be great. Smile thanks Abby. *kisses her cheek*
sure scampi. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:48 am

Bored -.- And really bad cramps
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 am

Hee hee hee! So funny I bursted into laughter XD Where's Britt when you need her?!

*Blushes bright red and looks down at her feet.* I-I'll be right back. *Picks up her clothes and flies into the mansion through a random open window. She drops her clothes back at her and Zack's room, then sneaks into Trent's room, steals a pair of his jeans and flies back down to him, holding the jeans out with closed eyes.* You can get changed, I wont look, I promise!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 am

Chloe: I laughed slightly, "Don't worry, I do too, I'm always forgetting things." I said with a shrug. "Although it's kinda funny, how I never forget anything for my guitars. I always have a tuner, plectrum, leads, a capo. Well, I have all of them if I know I need them, but days like today, I usually just have my plectrum." Then I realised what I had been doing and I went a very bright red. "Sorry, I'm rambling." I said, I hated when I rambled, and I was usually the quiet type, so me rambling was rare for most people.

Actually I'm going to go to bed, I'll reply tomorrow at some point. Maybe. *shrug* goodnight Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 am

Goodnight!

And I just realised something: In that little skit, Grell's using a Death Note... Very clever! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 am

Any free people wanna rp
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 am

Hey, Vamp wanna rp?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 am

Ya sure. Can u post first
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 am

Sure.

Ayame looked at the puppy Eric had handed her, and smiled." Aww! He's so cute!! " she said, scratching the dog behind the ears." You don't have to get me anything big like this!" She told him. The dog was adorable!! And she really felt like she was getting attached all ready."You're just, joking right?" She asked him. They had gotten to the petshop on Erics bike, how would they take the littlle fella back to the mansion if he really DID get her the puppy?

I think thats what happened, its been a while.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:10 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. But, for now anyway, stay bookworm Mandie. I'd much rather have her. *presses a kiss to her cheek and wraps and arm around her waist*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 am

Linz rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:17 am

"I don't need you flipping out when I head out to college. So I got you the pup. " I say with a small shrug and went up to the counter and stated my name as they handed me the things I had called in before we got here since I didn't really wanna start looking at other animals and wanting to get another one. The college I'm going to doesn't allow animals in the dorms which sucks big time. As she followed me I payed for the dog and headed to ge bike and placed the things in the backpack I had and looked at her. "You might wanna strap her to your chest." I say getting on the bike and starting it up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:26 am

"oh." Was all Ayame said, feeling her cheeks turn a bit pink, though it was only visible on her left side, since her 'tattoo' covered the other cheek. " I.. tend to freak out a lot, don't I?" Ayame asked, getting on the bike behind Eric, strapping the puppy to her chest as he told her. She wondered if the flipping out came from being stuck in a lab for four years, or if she had always been like that. The dog licked Ayame's face,shaking a bit when Eric started up the bike,and Ayame smiled warmly at her to calm her down so she didn't get hurt during the ride.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:34 am

"Ya I guess you can say that.." I say as I slipped on my helmet and kicked up the stand and headed back to the mansion. I could feel the pup moving around alittle and goving a small growl gave the pup a sign to calm down. I pulled up to mansion and parked beside the garage and hopped off sliding off my helmet and setting it on the bike. I took the pup so she didn't kill herself trying to get off when holding the pup. In a way I guess the pup was mine and hers. I pulled out the leash and collar and placed it on the pup and watched as she pulls me to the grass.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 am

Ayame let Eric take the pup from her hands, rolling her eyes at his comment, and got off of the bike. She watched as her boyfriend slipped the collar and leash on the puppy, and giggled when he had been pulled towards the grass.'I guess she had to go, huh? Hell, I had that feeling when Eric took me on the bike with him for the first time.' Ayame thought in her head as she walked over to the spot where Eric and the puppy were." Hmm... what do you think we should name her?" She asked. Honestly, Ayame wanted to pick a name from Greek or Roman mythology, but she wondered if Eric had any better ideas.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am

Mhm, reposty please Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am

They arnt dating yet lol

As the pup pulled me to the tree I laughed alittle. I then looked over at Ayame and shrugged. "It's up to you. You can name her. As long as its not a stupid name cause ill have to be calling the dog that. For he remaining days I'm here." I say as I mumbled the last part alittle under my breath. My room was already almost packed up. Maybe the clothes and books are the only things needed to be packed

Sorry dinner so I poofed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 am

*smiles* thanks. i personally like bookworm Mandie too, though i guess i should focus more on my own life, not the ones of characters in a book.
*laughs and blushes a little* okay. *turns around and quickly changes jeans and frowns* you're good now, but i feel weird. DX my boxers are wet but my pants are dry! *blushes* um. you don't have to help me with that... ill deal with it.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 am

Hi you guys...
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 am

...then skip the part xD it's been so long I can't even remember most of these things xD

" Oh god, no. No names like Mr.Wiggles or anything. Those are poodle names. I was thinking more like Lupa, or Artemis or something." Ayame replied, shaking her head. She really did think those were poodle names, because seriously they really aren't NAMES, they were just adjectives. "...can you see my addiction to mythology yet?" Ayame asked, realizing the first two names that had popped into her head were Roman and Greek idols. She looked down when she heard Eric mumble the last sentence, not wanting him to leave yet. The wolf knew he had to go to college though, it was one of his dreams, and she didn't to stop him from chasing his dreams. Still... Ayame wished they had more time than just a few more days."You know what Eric? We haven't celebrated you going to college yet, have we?"

Hi wolf girl!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 am

Its not so bad, I mean, I wish I could focus on a character in a book instead I my life sometimes. If you havent noticed, I'm quite odd and boring. A little excitement even if it's just a book would do me some good.

Hey wolf-girl Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Shadow
Hey Linz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 am

Hola

But all I remember is them being friends

"Like I said. You can pick I don't really care really much." I say as the pup finished up doing her stuff and all that. I then picked up the pup and started to head inside. "I don't really need a party for getting into college. It's not really so big to have to throw a party or anything. If anything I'll have a few beers." I say setting the pup down as she ran around into the livingroom and the kitchen.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 am

hey wolf girl. Smile
you're not boring or odd. i love the way you are. Smile *leans up and presses a kiss to his cheek*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next