House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Blaise
Blood-Vampire
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Shadowhunter
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 am

Yeah. *shrug* I shouldn't've done it. But I did. So I'll see what I can do about it once it dries and we wash it. And who knows. *shrug* We'll see how things work out. And I'll deal with whatever happens.
I am feeling remarkably well today. Usually this sort of thing would really fuck with me. But I'm ok today.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:33 am

That's good Smile I'm an emotional reck. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 am

hellow friends. Very Happy
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:45 am

hai raee
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 am

Collin: It had been a while since the explosion, quite a while. Now, he was quite healthy again and the bruises were practically gone with only yellow splotches remaining, to his approval. However, he hadn't seen Finn and it had him a bit worried. After all, she had a nightmare last time and he wasn't sure if she was having more of them. Hopefully not, of course. He wouldn't know how to deal with it, to be honest. Grabbing a pair of shorts after he got out of the shower, along with boxer briefs of course, he slipped them on and made his way down towards the kitchen. He'd been busy lately working out and studying, bettering himself since he had suddenly become so vulnerable in a matter of minutes just before the explosion. He didn't want to feel that again, and his belief was that if he was larger and smarter it wouldn't happen. His large hand ruffled his dark hair just as he rounded the corner of the kitchen, where he suddenly noticed he was graced with her presence. Pretending to keep his cool, he walked towards the fridge and opened the door while glancing towards her. "Miss Finn, pleasure seeing you as always."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 am

hey guys!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:57 am

hai linz :DDD need a repost?

rae who is rose gonna be with now? is it still the same or change of plans? (in the rp)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Oh, I'm sorry you're not feeling well emotionally, Wolf.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Aaran: "Im sure you'll be alright, you've gotta be alright. I'll just have to get some blood someplace, or while the doctors are out I'll slip you some of mine. It'll be okay..." Perhaps I was convincing myself more than her, but I think the panicking I had put off was well overdue now. I took a seat at her bedside and grabbed the push button, callig the doctor into the room. Once he arrived, with a worried look on his face, I asked him to hurry with the epidural and a few nurses were called in to give it to her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Alice nodded and closed her eyes, taking deep calm breaths, getting pain every few seconds. Finally the nurses had given her the epidural, sure enough, she was in too much pain to think about it. (im guessing they help her with the twins and crap so..ya...XD want me to start the small skip? fade to..babies...? XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Oh my god I am watching this amazingly hot trans boy put of fawn make-up /swoon
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 pm

...???
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Well I'm going to want to see it late on." I say with a smirk and stick my to the out then turn off the camera when we get to the hospital. I then unbuckled from the seat belt then opened the door. "I think I can hope out of the car myself." I say and slipped out grabing the bag and looked inside it. I saw a bag of jerky and smirked alittle. "I see you had jerky hidden in here." I say with a laugh and slipped it out of the car. For some reason it was heavy for me which made me raise my eyebrow. As I started heading to the door with him I turned alittle questionable. "Corey? Do you remember the last time I 'ate'? You know the other kind of ate..." I say trying not to make it seem like I was speaking of blood.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Finna Miss Finn... She thought. She wasn't paying attention to who had walked into the kitchen, but as soon as she heard his voice, she wanted to jump off of the counter and jump on him. She stayed where she was though. "Hi Collin." She said with a smile before taking another drink of her water. "How've you been?" She asked, the smile still spread on her face.

Sorry it's kind of short. I'm tired, and out of it. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Mhm, sure. Skippy, but can you start because I haven the slightest idea where to begin really...

Collin: "Fantastic. Staying in shape and studying hard towards the college classes. You?" I left the fridge, abandoning my hunger and the slight game I had been playing with her. I stepped towards the counter where she sat and placed my hands on the topside of her thighs wth a smirk. "You look as good as ever, so I'm guessing you've been doing alright although we haven't seen eachother in a while." As much as I hated to admit it, I really did love Finn. Whether it was the way she smiled or just something as simple as the comforting feeling I felt when I was around her, I couldn't pin point the exact reason why. Perhaps it was just too many to list, or just her as a whole, but I felt a thousand ones better whenever she was around. Not only was she my girlfriend, I have to say, she's probably the best friend I've got.

Corey: "I don't know, I think it was a day or two ago. Which I didn't feel comfortable with but you warned me that it wasn't so bad so I dropped it. Now though, I think we should get you something to eat, just in case the hospital 'food' won't hold you over." It was hard putting things into dulled up terms, but I didn't want the doctors freaking out over everything, that's be horribly awful. Although, how could they not notice with our son being vampire? There had to be some difference someplace that would set him apart extremely.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Finn: "Oh nothing really." She watched him move from the fridge. "Just hanging in there. I found a job in town." She managed to choke out as she stared down at his hand on her thigh. She laughed and gently pulled at his shirt for him to come closer to her. She ran a gentle hand through his wet hair. "And you look like you had a nice shower." She teased and giggled. It was hard sometimes, not seeing him around. She loved the way that he made her feel protected. As if he would be there for her at any time. To back her up, or to even save her butt. She drapped her arms over his shoulders and played with his hair. "I've missed you." She whispered.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm

"Dont worry about the birthing thing. There a immortal doctor here I ordered to do the thing. Not a human or anything so they wouldn't freck out. But once I'm settle in the room go back to the car and grab a 'bag' from from under the seat. I have a small hidden stop there. I kinda pimped our ride as you can say." I say with a small laugh as I headed into the room the doctor was in. He got be ready and all set up on the bed in the stupid rob that did not feel comfortable at all. The pain was then getting closer and easy to tell now cause I was gripping the side of the bed railings. "You might wanna take one of thoese foam cups and go get the blood bag. Like now...." I say though my teeth not mean or anything just holding pain from a contraction.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Alice had finished popping out the twins. Which was seriously painful for her, she lived, she was just tired and out of breath. She smiled seeing her son and daughter. Fianlly she could hold them with Aaran. looking over at him, she smiled "They're finally here." she looked at the Nurse who asked her if she wanted to see her children, she nodded "i want to see my son first please. I want my boyfriend to hold his beautiful daughter." the nurse got Dakota and handed him gently to her, she looked down at him "oh Dakota...you're so beautiful..."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:35 pm

hey guys, again. Smile i fell asleep... oops...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 pm

XD its ok rae
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Hii Rae Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Gosh, I missed seeing the final make-up Sad And more of that guy's beautiful face.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Collin: "I've missed you too, dearest Finn." I wasn't very happy that it seemed to be everytime we saw eachother we had to say that, but it was better than not at all right? Moving my hands up from her thighs, I dragged my index fingers across the fabric of her shirt until I reached her collar, where instead of stopping I slipped a hand around to the backside of her neck and the other cupped her cheek against my palm. "What sort of job did you get..." I started out strong, speaking clearly and loud enough for her to hear but just as I was ending my question I connected my lips to her jaw out of sheer impatience, seeing as how I hadn't seen her and when I had I hadn't been in the best health, I had to make up for lost time.

Aaran: Sure, I was shocked by childbirth. It was odd and loud, crazy on Alice's part but the outcome was great. A little blonde boy, Dakota, born first and one of large size already. His infant blue eyes were to be expected, but he already seemed to have some sort of recognition and I was oddly proud of that for some reason. However, when a small and practically weightless child with reddish hair was placed in my arms I must've melted because I ended up sitting in the chair again without realizing it. All I could see was her, and the perfect features her face held. The small nose, soft skin with a human like glow, and her tiny fingers curling into fists each time she let out a cry. I held her gently in my arms, cradling the small infant as I raised a hand to soothe her by smoothing down her mess of red hair. It was normal for some children to have hair at birth, and she didn't have above normal but it was an odd shade of strawberry blonde just like mine had been. I recall seeing photos in my human years of myself as an infant and that's what she reminded me of. I spoke softly to her, telling her that she was going to be alright. That tough little Rikki would be fine, because I'm her father and I wouldn't let anything hurt her. Erica's crying stopped with a final tear and I wiped it away with my thumb, willing it to be the last she'd ever shed.

Corey: "Blood bag, got it." I jogged out of the room quickly, happy to be out of firing range if she went into a angry frenzy like you'd seen in the movies, and I made my way down towards the exit. The car wasn't parked far away, since the expecting mothers section was up front for a reason. When I opened the door I grabbed the blood bag from the place she had instructed and rushed back into the hospital with it under my shirt so nobody's suspicion would rise. Returning to the room, I grabbed one of the cups from the place above the sink and filled it with blood from the bag, hoping she wouldn't require more than a single bag because I didn't want to miss Zane and running in and out might possibly make that happen.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

I think i saved your guys' posts on my phone, so ill be replying to those now. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Alice looked over at Aaran again and smiled seeing him with their daughter, Erica. She was so happy with these twins. She was a mother...which made her even more happy. Looking downat her son, Dakota, he was holding onto her pinky with his little hand. He was silent at his mothers touch and sleeping "Aaran..they're beautiful, arent they?" she said softly, looking over at him once again
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next