House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 am

I didn't reply for Penny, cause I think I should wait for Gavin to post for Lyra/Joanne, I was kinda waiting for him to reply at the weekend so I vould reply for Penny, then do my other people then too *shrug* which is why I haven't replied, but I guess I just got tired of waiting *sigh*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 am

You do realise that Kenshin's poised, ready to strike whatever eyes Penny had spotted in the bushes, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 am

^^^^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 am

Oh ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 am

Rp???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:03 am

And I was also kinda waiting for britt to post for Tamaki, but apparently I have to start things *eyeroll* Now now, let's not get bitchy just because you're tired Razz Oh shut up -_- Bed. I'm in bed you thicko -_- *walks off* Sorry, she's moody cause her parents started arguing *eyeroll* Anyway, goodnight Smile and no, no rp for scamps tonight but perhaps tomorrow when she's not sleepy moody and bitchy Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:07 am

Ok, yeah, sleep's a good idea. Goodnight Scampi and Chloe!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 am

Gah! D: I missed Scampi again D: I have got to stop getting on so late.. Dx
Anyways... Sorry I wasn't on today :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 am

It's ok, I was just wondering where you had disappeared to, since you're usually on about 2:30pm my time every day Very Happy Wanna rp? I'll get repost!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 am

I have such a terrible fucking day. *curls up into a ball* And I'm cold. And I have to go to Zumba later. And I so don't want to.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:16 am

Of course Smile In the mean time, I'll go look for a reply form Lin and see if I can't reply to that too Very Happy
And sorry I wasn't on. I had doctors appointments to go to, and my sister got sick so I had to take her to the doctors too. D: Long day.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:17 am

*Sits next to Mort and huggles her.* What happened? Who do I virtually have to punch in the stomach?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Oh wow, she was extremely good at... Whatever she was trying to do, because it felt great to feel patterns being drawn on my chest and fingers playing with my hair. Even if I did attempt to resist, it wouldn't have lasted long at all. It was as if she had me under a spell, although I knew that wasn't possible since I was the only one who could wield magic. I realised then that I hadn't actually said something, I had just stood there with closed eyes, enjoying the moment. "True, I suppose..." Opening my eyes, I made it look like I was debating whether or not to continue, then just smirked and crushed my lips against Ryan's, guiding her in a new direction now, towards the bed.

My heart sped up as Kodi asked if he could kiss me again but before I could answer, he had already started, taking the time to do sweet little things like tuck my hair behind my ear and stroke my cheek with my thumb, little things that made me want to melt into a puddle, though luckily I managed to maintain a solid structure. My breathing got heavier as Kodi paused mere centimetres from my lips, starting to get nervous and excited at the same time, but once I felt his warm, soft lips against mine, all the nervousness retreated and kissed him back. There was something special about this kiss compared to mine that made me worried that I was a bad kisser or something. There just seemed to be so much seriousness and love and maybe a little bit of passion behind it that made me feel as if Kodi truly loved me and it made my heart go crazy, trying to escape from my chest. Unfortunately though, the kiss couldn't last, mostly, I think, because Kodi needed to breathe but when I saw the cute blush on Kodi's face, I didn't mind that it was over because this was priceless. "Awww! You're blushing! I didn't know men could blush, especially older men. I thought that the younger women is meant to be the blushy one." I teased lightly, though I could tell that my cheeks were a bit pinker than usual. It only worsened as I looked down and suddenly remembered our current state of undress. "Oh gosh, we just kissed in our underwear." I pointed out, laughing nervously and quickly hugging my knees to my chest so that I didn't show anything off.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:21 am

Hey Britt, wanna post for angel lady? I don't want to type out a whole post of Caius and James walking outside and waiting for her to arrive.

And school's just stupid. My friend actually emailed me to ask why I was mad at her. And then when I replied back saying because she acted like she was always right and that anyway but her own way was wrong and stuff she said she doesn't. She just 'voices her opinion'. She so doesn't. I'll occasionally bring up how I may not go to college and she just always shoots me down for it, saying I have to to be able to go anywhere in life. But that's not true. And I was wearing a corset that was too tight all day and I couldn't breath well. And I had to take a stupid end-of-year math thing in math today and it's not even the end of the year and I didn't know the stuff so I just guessed on a lot of it. And French was stressful as always. I hate being around people so much...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:26 am

You don't have to go to college to get anywhere in life, especially if you have a talent you can make money off of, which you do - your stories are really good! As for the corset thong, yikes, don't have it too tight next time, women were know from collapsing due to tight corsets back in the old days and I don't want that to happen to you. As for maths and french, well, it's maths and french, 'nough said :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

So he was a vampire. Good to know. It meant she should theoretically be cautious around him but that she didn't honestly have much to worry about. He no doubt fed more than Jenna so he would be stronger but he didn't seem the type to take advantage of people using force. Plus, she always had a trick up her sleeve. And she figure for now she'd keep it to herself. Just for safety.

"I'm sorry to hear about your brother," she responded with a slight frown. If Tanya died Jenna had no idea what she'd do... But to be honest, did she even know if her twin was alive? No. They didn't talk anymore. And that in itself, was quite a sad fact. "But I'm a vampire too. I was turned just about a year or so ago. And I haven't run into any hunters yet." That was probably very good for her. Because if hunters did find her there was little chance she would survive it. What was one weak, blind vampire supposed to do against 2-3 trained vampire killers?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 am

I won't collapse. It was loose enough so I could still breath. Just not deep breaths. So I couldn't run without getting really dizzy. And my writing's not that great and it's definitely not what I would make money off of. My career of choice at the moment is make-up design or costuming.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:32 am

That would work too! I haven't seen many of your outfits but I've seen your troll one and that's pretty cool Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 am

I haven't done too many complex ones (still new to it) but I'm making a robe and hood this weekend. I would do it today but I'm almost out of time >.> And I'll find you an example of make-up I've done.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:35 am

Okies! Do you make the hoods and cloaks and stuff from scratch?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:36 am

Sam: "You know, sometimes I wish I weren't so attractive too. I mean, it gets me so much and I've always wondered how hard it is to be unattractive." Rolling his eyes, he smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "I can't help it, it's the way I look and theres not really anything I can do about it." Shrugging, he looked over in the direction she had and sighed. "Although, I wish there were less people who noticed. The only person I really want to be attractive for is you anyway. Perhaps I'll just start shaving or something, that'll get rid of he physical appeal a little. You don't care much about physical appeal anyway, as long as I'm the same person right?"

Dilynn: After he took her luggage she wrapped her arms around his waist and stood up on her tippy toes. "I'm just excited is all dearest cowboy. I mean, I've never been to Tennessee and I definitely haven't spent so long in a place with a guy. I haven't really had boyfriends before, so I can't say I haven't spent so much time with a boyfriend before." Feeling as if she was rambling, she pressed her lips to his a quick moment to silence herself before she pulled away. "How long of a flight do we have anyway? Since we can make small talk while we wait for the taxi."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Tumblr_miowhceUyo1rezxp0o3_1280The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Tumblr_miowhceUyo1rezxp0o1_1280
I've never done the robe/hood before but yes, we bought fabric and are making them from scratch.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:41 am

Also, I know you guys don't like the Harlem Shake but it's the Royal Family dude!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 am

Apparently everything Ryan was doing was making an impression on Joe. For him just meeting her today, and them winding up in bed together tonight was a big step. For him at least. He didn't seem the least bit concerned though. Wait... The last time she had sex with anyone was with Bentley's father... That was over a year ago. How was she going to do this tonight? She began to grow nervous. Her breathing increased and she almost tripped when Joe was leading her to the bed. Was she up for this? Was he up for this? This wasn't the time to be thinking this, but would she be any good? Was that really what was going through her head at the moment? That she might not be any good in bed? So she was no longer upset about the fact that Joe would be sleeping with a dog, but that she wouldn't be any good at it. She decided at the last moment that she wasn't going to worry about this now. She would worry about it in the morning. As Joe led her to the bed, she bumped into it, and fell onto the bed in a sitting position. She laughed and pulled him down towards her.

Kodi about to panic. He only hoped that his cheeks weren't as red as they felt. He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "You'll learn to know that I don't tend to blush that often." He smirked. "Maybe it's you.." He though out loud, then turned to her and smiled. "You bring it out in me..." He smirked and then looked down and realized that they were sitting on a rock still, dripping wet, and in their under-garments. He couldn't help but laugh because she pointed that out. "I guess you're right." He chuckled.

I can't think of any thing for Finn at the moment, but I still have time before Linz get here Smile

Scratch that... She's on.. xDD I'll reply in a min, Linz Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 am

Alright, I have to go to Zumba. See ya.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down