House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:59 am

I see, I see. And cool! Me and my nan's made stuff from scratch before but only little things, and half of the time was spent staring at the fabric and thinking, 'How're we gonna get this to turn into that?' XD We might have to make a jacket from scratch soon, unless I can find a really short black jacket with no hood and easy-to-remove sleeves :S

Shaving? Seriously? I bit my lip, trying to think of a way to word things without sounding like Sam's looks were really important to me. "I suppose so but... You'd just look so strange without your beard and moustache, it makes you look rather manly, rather than a boy and I think that changing that would just be strange." I thought that went smoothly, but I wasn't exactly sure. "I'll just learn to deal with the other women who are attracted to you. It's not as if you'd return any of their flirtation anyway so I have nothing to worry about." We got to the front of the line and the waitress came over and made sure that she'd serve us, I decided to wipe the flirtatious smile off of the lips by kissing Sam's beard-covered jaw and saying, "Order away, oh beloved fiance of mine."

The way Dilynn rambled on was kinda cute, but she soon stopped and I kissed her back while I could, frowning slightly as she pulled away far too soon for my liking. "Not long. A couple hours." I answered before giving Dilynn a longer kiss, "Although if we have to sit next to mom or dad, it'll probably seem like more than that, like 8 hours or something." Hearing a car roll up outside, my eyes widened a little. "Wow, they're quick." Chuckling a little, I looked down at Dilynn and gave her a charming smile. "Would you mind getting the door for me please? I am carrying both of our suitcases, afterall."

Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 am

Finn smiled and walked over to his dresser. "I don't mind if it's big on me or not." She laughed and looked at him. "Any shirt'll do." She smiled and looked back at the dresser, unsure if she should open it on her own and look for a shirt, or he would want to pick it out. She wasn't sure, so she stood there a minute waiting for him, or waiting for his go-ahead.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 am

Sorry it's short. I'm getting a head ache D:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:18 am

Bye Mort!
Internet's being evil so if I poof, you know why.

As Ryan started laughing, I couldn't help but smile at the almost musical tone which filled my heart with happiness. When she pulled me down also, I propped myself up on by hands so that I didn't crash land into Ryan's lap, then I gave her a quick but passionate kiss before pulling away and speaking. "I'd like to point out that, although this isn't apparently my first time, I can't remember the previous times, so I'm kind of new at this, so bare with me if I'm terrible." I hoped I wasn't terrible, because I really wanted Ryan to enjoy herself. I quickly pulled out the protection and threw it onto the bedside cabinet so that I deffinately didn't forget it with the discarding on my jeans, then fumbled with the buttons on my short as I began speaking once more. "Also, if I do anythig that hurts you or anything that you dislike, please tell me and I'll immediately stop it, ok?"

I brought out Kodi's blush. I beamed a grin at that and then giggled slightly as Kodi also realised how we were lacking a lot of clothing. "You know, if there were other people around, they would probably wonder what the heck we're doing and might mistake it for something not so innocent as jumping off of a cliff." Perhaps it wasn't something I should've said, I was just trying to make a slight joke but it probably just backfired. Before it had a chance to do so, though, I playfully pushed Kodi off of the rock and into the water. "Are you up for another jump, Kodi-bear? One more and then I promise we can head back to the mansion or do something else away from other people."

Nooo! Not a headache! DX I might be going to bed soon anyway so... *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:20 am

Sam: Seeing the angle she was playing on all of this, he smirked and turned his attention to the waitress. "I'll take a sausage muffin and an orange juice to go." His arm wrapped around Reynas waist loosely and he ruffled his brown hair with the other hand. Pehaps he would look boyish without his beard and mustache, but he was only sixteen so it was expected. Any normal sixteen, almost seventeen year old didn't even have the kind of facial hair he did and it was odd. Thinking about how old he was though only made him wonder exactly how it was even possible he was so young. He was incredibly in love with somebody and they're engaged, and that always seemed to be associated with an older range of people. Perhaps he was just mature for his age?

Dilynn: "Of course." She wrapped her arm around one of his and walked towards the door, tugging her cowboy alongside her. "I don't think your parents could be that bad. I mean, I'm nervous around everyone so it'll be weird but they aren't too horrible. A few questions is expected of them to ask me, but I just hope they don't ask about the explosion. I don know what kind of answers I'll give." She shrugged and let go of his arm as they reached the door. "Thanks, for carrying my bag I mean. It was a bit heavy, and I feel really bad hat you have to carry it after jus getting out of the hospital and all." After they were outside she took his arm again and walked to the taxi. "They did get here quick hmm?"

Collin: Watching as she went to his dresser, he smiled to himself because he felt things were finally going to be alright. He wasn't going to be heartbroken or depressed anymore, and he sure as hell wasn't going to think like he did going into the battle. He walked to her and opened the top drawer for her from behind. With one arm placed snugly around her, he pulled a blue button up from the drawer and held it up. His chest was firmly placed against her back and so he was given a single advantage, the ability to kiss the nape of her neck with no struggle. As he touched his lips to the soft skin, his hand reached out and he closed the drawer using his multitasking abilities. "This should fit, seeing as how you can button it to size and all. Plus, I've always found it to be quite attractive for a woman to wear one of these. Though, I've never seen it personally, just in movies."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:34 am

"And I'll have a sausage muffin and bottle of water, please." I added, desperately trying not to laugh at the disappointed look on the waitress' face at the news of mine and Sam's engagement, instead having the audacity to give her a slight smirk. I swore I saw her narrow her eyes at me, but it quickly disappeared as she turned to get our order. Once we had recieved our food and Sam had paid, we leff with an arm wrapped around each other's waist. Once outside, I couldn't but laugh. "I honestly think we just ruined her day with the news that we're engaged." I told Sammy as I tried to control my laughter.

"Yeah, they did, maybe they were close by." I shrugged slightly and walked to the taxi, putting our suitcases in the trunk. "And don't worry about me cartying the suitcases, I'm pretty strong. I'm like... Like Superman in cowboy boots." Of course I was joking, I wasn't that strong, just pretty strong, strong enough to carry a real heavy hay bale. Walking to one of the nack doors of the car, I held it open for Dilynn and added, "They'll probably ask a lot of questions about you, really, though they might ask about what happened, but we can jist try and pass on those questions - say you're too emotional over it to talk about it or something."

Off to bed, reply anyway, people! Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:44 am

Ryan couldn't help but laugh. She found it cute how he thought that he would be terrible. "You think you're going to be terrible?" She laughed again and smiled up at him, and kissed just under his chin where she could reach. "I haven't had sex since I got pregnant with Bentley." She laughed and pulled away from him, laying her back against the bed. "I promise I'll tell you." She said and smiled. She felt like she wanted to say thank you for some reason.. Maybe for him being so kind about all of this?

Kodi laughed at how she considered this in a different point of view from someone else that was looking at them. He hit the water, but didn't go under. He laughed and splashed her. "You're on, princess." He smirked and began swimming to the shallow end, towards the cliff again.

Finn laughed and her eyes fluttered shut when he kissed her neck. She reached up and ran a few fingers through his hair before he pulled away. She gently grabbed the shirt and giggled at how he considered a girl wearing his clothing based off of a movie. She looked around for a moment, but almost considered changing in front of him. "I should.. um... Go change in the bathroom.." She laughed and took the shirt and walked to his bathroom to change. When she came out, she had the clothes she had been wearing folded and placed them on top of his dresser. She walked over to him and looked down. The blue button up shirt came down to about her thighs and the sleeve slipped off of her right shoulder. She looked up at him and smiled. "How do I look?" She asked and giggled. She loved the way that the blue top felt on her skin, and how the largeness of the shirt made her feel safe somehow.

Brb, dinner. Shouldn't be long Smile Night, Wolfie since you probably won't be up when I get back . xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:23 am

Collin: Shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans, he took all of her in as his eyes traveled down her body. "Better than in the movies, for sure." Smirking again, he walked to her and withdrew his hands from his jeans, cupping her face against his palms. "Much, much better. Then again, I didn't have any doubts either. Your quite gorgeous naturally, and now is no exception." In New York he had been given some of the shirts and such to use by Mitchell, but he hadn't taken to that line of work. Construction was just easier and it helped him gain some sort of responsibility for himself. Seeing her in the shirt however, made him speechless really. He couldn't explain why or even what about it, but it just did. "I don't know if I'll be able to get much sleeping done, honestly. I'll be too busy thinking about this..." Dropping one of his hands, he pinched the fabric of the shirt between his thumb and index finger, rubbing it between them slightly.

Dilynn: "Ah, good advice. I knew you were good for something." She got into the back seat and leaned across, opening his door for him as well from the inside. Buckling up, she ruffled her light brown hair with her hand and sighed. A flight wasn't the better choice for her, seeing as how she hadn't flown before, but it could be fun, right? She wasn't shifting, thank goodness, and so there wasn't a thing to worry about. A whole month more of normalcy before she grew fur and all.

Sam: He shook his head, laughing softly along with her. "I think we did, her face was rather distasteful. Ruining her day, but it made my day. With you all jealous and such, you know there's no point. I don't love anybody but you and I couldn't ever love anybody else. Your my best friend Reyna, and you don't have any reason to worry." He shrugged and took a drink of his juice, eyeing her over the brim.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm

You there Britt?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 pm

yushie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Wanna reply to my posts? (We want angel lady to come now, like to the garden or something) and I posted for Jenna.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Finn giggled and shifted the sleeve that fell off of her shoulder back onto her shoulder. She watched as Collin approached her and she blushed slightly when he held her face. She tucked her brown hair behind her ear when Collin dropped one hand to pinch the fabric of his shirt. She smiled, and continued to blush when he said that he wouldn't get much sleep. "Well, you'll have to cope, because I won't be much fun if I'm sleeping." She giggled and gently removed his hand from her face and entwined their fingers. "Plus you need the rest." She said, referring to the fact that he had been in a bomb. She couldn't help but hide the fact that every time he complimented her, she blushed. He tended to have that effect on her. She still couldn't get over the fact that she would be sleeping in his bed tonight... With him. The thought brought her joy and a great deal of comfort that she needed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:51 pm

asdfghjkl;

I dont wanna do vlad now XD And Its Lilly, Mort. I'm surprised you dont remeber her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Goodnight, guys Smile Might be on some time tomorrow. Hopefully not too late. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm

lol night
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm

I assumed so but wasn't sure. I never paid much attention to her story line. I have different headcanons about angels so it bugged me *shrug*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Oh, so want me to post her nao?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:01 pm

sorry i haven't been on all that much. ive been going through another sims 3 phase... its baaaaaaaaad. -_- every day this week. gah.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Yeah, sure.
It's alright. Hello Rae.

I really need to eat something. But there's nothing I like to eat and I don't have anything I want to eat anyways.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Lilly was already dressed and was downstairs sliding her shoes. She couldnt believe that she had to go and deal with posioned animals! Sure she loved animals but getting up from a nap she rarely had. Nope. She was cranky. Sighing she told her Nephew to tell his uncle that she was going to help some bad animals and stuff. Soon enough, she was out of the house and seeing trucks being filled with blood. Getting even more curious, she spreaded her pearl white wings and streched them before taking off. Destination, Mansion. She made her way towards the back so no one seen her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

paisley... pictures?

Spoiler:
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I like the one with short hair (I kinda find short hair hot)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Collin: "True, I probably should get the rest. That doesn't mean I won't regret it in the morning. It seems this explosion has affected me quite a bit more than I can handle." Simple physical interaction was hardly possible and he was being told to get rest when all he wanted to do was stay awake. After confessing his love for Finn though, he felt like things would take a bad turn and he'd be left again. Even if the young woman wasn't like Sammi, it was as if he was partially ruined. A once broken hearted man doesn't run back to the same scandal, but in his case he seemed to accuse any 'I love you' as a maybe, not a definite. It seemed so real when Sammi had said it to him, but she claimed it was all a lie and she hated him. Not that Finn was the same, he was just wary of giving himself fully to anyone again. "I think I'll wait until we're in bed to prepare for bed, seeing as how I sleep in my boxers and the thought of stripping down into them in front of you is a bit... Nervewracking?" He shrugged, wincing with pain, and made a mental note to stray away from the action. Lifting their hands, he pressed his lips to the backside of hers and smiled charmingly. "Shall we proceed to bed now, miss Finn?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Unimportant ramblings:

And just post for Vlad anytime you feel like, Britt.

EDIT: 10:53; going to sleep now. Goodnight.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm

since i can't decide, Paisley's the first one. ok. ill start rping her when i have the time.

tomorrow I'm going to kimmy's after track, Friday it's a half day and I'm spending the night at my friend's. Saturday morning i have this fashion show to go to, but i should be on by the night time. not spending the night at kimmy's all weekend this weekend. her mom comes back on Sunday. unless she wants me to come with them to pick her up... but idk.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next