House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:14 pm

still dead for tyler? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Well, I have no energy for a wedding so A&A. You start though, pretty please Smile

And it's been a while Wolf, but wanna rp?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Eh.. im not really in the mood to rp him. Sorryyy
Omg linz, yes please. I miss rping with you Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Okay Smile Collin and Finn? Or was there somebody else you might have in mind?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:21 pm

I would love that. Or we could do twins? I have twins and you have twins? Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:23 pm

kaayyy

Alice was of course, being tired and a lazy bum. She couldnt help it honestly. Holding a baby in her stomach was hard work, even a half vampire baby. Alice liked that Aaran helped her around and treated her so fragily. Thats what she loved about him, he always cared about her and never couldnt help it. At the moment, she was rocking in a rocking chair in the room they had both set up when Alice was able to move much better. The room held a soft yellow and with the baby things that have been set up. They didnt know the genders yet, but that didnt matter. All that they needed was clothes and that was it. Everything fitted with the room nicely and no need for changing it if it was a wrong gender.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Mhm, well... Collin is injured from the explosion, which he so carelessly had to attend Hey! And the twins are really just barely introduced in rp so their current situations are jus normal. It's really up to what you want to do, and I've really missed rping with you too. I can't remember how long it's been.

Aaran: Bloodbags were his main supply now, for the first time in his vampiric life, and that's what he was occupying himself with that very moment. Alice had to drink blood as well, and so he put half the bloodbag into a mug just for her even if she didn't like it. As it microwaved he confused himself further into the bag situation by reading the blood type and wondering which one was the best for his unborn children. O- was always a favorite of vampires and such but was that really the best choice for his child? He couldn't be exactly sure and stopped over thinking it, grabbing the mug from the microwave. The warmth radiating from the mug warmed his palm as he walked up the steps towards where he had last seen his girlfriend. That was also something he contemplated lately. The mother of his children was only his girlfriend, was that morally wrong? As he entered the room, he smiled at Alice and offered her the mug. "It's been a while since you had some and in order for them to survive healthy I guess you need a routine or something."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Oh lol thenplease, Collin and Finn Smile i just have to find out what her color was. Lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Alright, I think I had something previously typed but I'll have to find it...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Alice thought of all the possible things for their child. She smiled just thinking about it and she looked down at her stomach. It just kept getting larger and larger, but now, it was looking like it just might pop. But that was just the child growing at a fast pase. Alice never minded it, it ment less time with a big belly! Hearing footsteps come into the door, she looked over and smiled, seeing her boyfriend, Aaran. "Thank you, Aaran." she said softly and took the mug carefully "Yeah, thats what I might need." she giggled softly and took a sip from the mug
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Collin: What was it with his life that always gave him the bad things? It seemed as if when he was younger he couldn't be held down and he never had any pain or suffering, now it was practically all he could do to stay out of trouble and harms way. Even now, sitting in his bedroom he was in a great deal of pain. Shifting hurt too much, and so he avoided it even if it would help heal him. The explosion hurt him incredibly, but it wasn't what he had aimed for. The lights were dimmed and he was laying in bed, rather than sitting, clutching his chest. Being alone was for the best, and he wished people would stay away. Everyone, especially his cousins and siblings. Mel hadn't called to tell him she was sorry, nor in worry of whether he was alright. He'd been alone before, and he was alright with silence. His own winces of pain and random aloud thoughts filled the silence enough anyway. He'd been checked out by a doctor, and his chest was bandaged where he'd been cut, along with a few cuts on his face stitched. He wasn't going to ever be rid of the scars either, and it scared him jus thinking about it. What sort of thing did he have going for him besides his looks? He wasn't the best man, in any way, and what else did people see in him? He was a Newlin by blood, there wasnt anything else. He sat up in his bed and winced, feeling pain in his back and chest but not letting it stop him. He wasn't supposed to be in bed all day, it wasn't normal. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his beer, which he brought up earlier, and he took a drink. It wasn't a goal to get drunk, just to numb out some of the pain. Besides, he didn't have anything else to cut out the pain either.

Found it, now I'll reply to A&A
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Aaran: He leaned against the doorframe and smirked, looking her over with admiration. "You know, it seems the bigger the more beautiful you get. Perhaps I'm a little old fashioned, but something about being pregnant gives a woman a glow." He shrugged and ruffled his strawberry blonde hair with his hand. "Do you suppose we have everything in order, for their arrival I mean? It's not to far ahead now, seeing as how they're already quite large."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:10 pm

What was she supposed to think? That he didn't care? That Collin seemed to avoid talking to her at all costs? Was she supposed to think that he just dropped off the face of the earth? Or did he actually leave and go off to college like he'd been talking about. No. She wouldn't think about that. She needed to see him. She wanted to see him. Badly. She didn't want to waist more time pacing around her room, thinking, no over thinking about the possibilities of what could have happened to the mysterious man that called her Ms. Finn. Damn did she miss that. She stopped pacing, and exited her room. She then marched to Collin's room. She knocked on his door when she reached it. "C-collin?" She asked the closed door.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Alice giggled lightly "I think its sweet of you to think so." she smiled more and she placed the mug down on the small table "I am pretty sure we have everything we need for our children. All we would need is the clothes, but thats about it." she rose to her feet carefully and she stood, walking over to him and taking his hand in hers "I'm sure they will be born soon."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Sigh. Gotta go. Might be on later but idk.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Collin: Just as he had set his beer down did he hear somebody knock on the door. Whoever the hell it was, he didn want to see them. He was about to protest their presence but he was surprised to hear Finn's voice. Perhaps the only person he couldn't deny, he stood with another wince and pulled on a pair of sweatpants with a slight struggle. He hadn't had the guts to confront her with his dilemma, and he wasn't sure that she was even sure what happened. He couldn't just be a coward forever though, and so he walked to the door, limped rather, and opened it. She was still as he remembered, despite the change he had under gone. What would she think of this? Was it possible to ask her to go, so he didn't have to see somebody else judge him? What was he supposed to say? Something charming as usual? Would it sen has its normal affect? "Finn, long time no see hmm?" talking was a bad choice, and he held back a wince because he didn't want her to notice the pain he was in. Whether it was just pride or men in general, pain was uncalled for in front of others.

Aaran: "Im pretty sure as well, and clothing won't be a big deal. We can grab a few earth tone colors for bringing them home and then we'll go out shopping for clothing afterwards. That could work, don't you think?" He brought her hand up and kissed the palm gently, making sure to be tender with his girlfriend since he didn't want to hurt her any or his children. "I mean, earth tones are supposed to be for both genders, I think. I read one of those expecting father things and that's what it said."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Alice watched him with sparkling eyes "How about just white plain clothes? less of a hassle." she lightly laughed "you are very fatherly indeed. I can see our children being very fond of you." Alice stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him lightly before pulling away "I'm sure these children would be here before you know it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 pm

got bored and made a WeeMee for all of my characters...

try and guess which one is which. Razz

Spoiler:

ps, their shirt colors basically give it away. XD

sorry. I'm delirious. I'm really tired and in trying to procrastinate my homework until after dinner...
thanks for giving me pizza. -_-
we love pizza. i just had to. Razz
why do i have kisses all over my face? o.O
because, dear Charlie, all the girls love you. although they're most likely from your new little girly friend. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Aaran: "But white seems so plain and boring. Are you sure you want to use that color?" He dropped his hands to her now expanded waist and smirked. "I mean, something colorful would be much better, and we could jus go with green or something. That's a boy and girl color, right? I honestly can't imagine our children being proud to have me as a father but your very convincing."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Alice shrugged "Green is a boy girl color. As well as yellow, and a peach color. i think peach would be nice." the hands on her waist made her smile "what i say is true. If i was your daughter, you would be the best daddy in the world." she giggled "I'm sure they would think just the same thing."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Know what? I feel pretty damn good right now. I know how to do a dress for one of my costumes and it'll be pretty simple, I know where to get wig stands, I finished two costumes this weekend, and I just asked a friend out and she said she'd consider it. This is one fine fucking day. And I am so wearing my london fog jacket and rainbow suspenders to school tomorrow.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:00 pm

The harlem shake just came on the radio... Apparently it's longer than 30 seconds.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:01 pm

they took the real song and shortend it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Yes, I figured. But I had never heard it any longer.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Gosh, it's so hard to find pictures of attractive middle-eastern men. I was just thinking and I think James would be middle-eastern. Because if he was born ~2000 years ago there and Africa would be the most populated places I believe. And since he's well educated (and has been from the start) I believe he'd be middle eastern. I think it would make sense for his personality type. Hmm. But I can't find a picture of a middle eastern guy who looks like James DX

EDIT: Found these two pictures. They're not terrible... Wrong eye-color though. Then again, no one has one blue eye and one red eye.
Spoiler:
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next