House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
Wolfsoul
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
rae
Shadowhunter
Blood-Vampire
Britt-21
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm

idk how you perceive him, but the top one looks like more of a james to me...

anyways, for the week... first track meet on friday. half day on friday. most likely (more like hopefully) no homework on tuesday, wednesday, thrusday since we have the practice HSPE (testing). so, i will most likely be able to get on this week a bit more after track, of course. ^_^ I'll do an all charrie post once i do what i can of my math... i don't understand most of it though, so i might be done sooner than i think... hopefully that's true, but i really dont know.

anyways, if i ever want to get this done, i should get going on it.

see you guys tomorrow!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:43 pm

See ya! And yes, I quite like that one either way. (Ok, I think I seriously have a think for foreign people or something. Chinese people, middle-eastern people, germans/french...)

I will post tonight. Woo.
Also, James' form is now up.

Oh gosh, he's a model named Alexander Uloom, 6' and I think he might actually be gay. Oh my god he is XD I found a page on him on this blog called a gay a day. He's an underwear model from Iraq x3
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 pm

This all way so overwhelming and when Caius kissed him, James couldn't help but put all he had into reciprocating. They were getting married. It may be some time before it happened but it would. It was something he'd never dreamed about doing with another man. He'd hid his sexuality for years, going so far as to marry women to hide it but this was always what he'd wanted. To marry an amazing man like Caius. To be loved like someone like him.

Like all the others, this kiss didn't seem to last nearly long enough and when Caius pulled away James' lips followed his without the man thinking about it. Once he released however he leaned back again. He would be content with whatever he got because everything he got was amazing. "I love you too, Caius. More than I have ever loved anyone," was his whispered reply.

It was reluctantly he let his love go but Caius was right. There were situations that needed handling as soon as possible. "Alright. Hurry back, love," James said as Caius departed.

Once alone he stripped out of his shirt and pants, taking a quick rinse in his shower. He lazily dried his bodily and towled off his hair but did not yet take the time to tame it. Instead he opted to begin dressing. In his closet he found black dress pants, a normal clothing choice for him, along with a purple silk shirt and a black vest. He pulled the pants on, slipped the shirt over his shoulders and buttoned it in front. Next went the vest. All together it made a nice formal look, one fit for business that didn't require him to manually work.

Once dressed he wrapped the towl around his neck and went to his small kitchen. He would make eggs. They were relatively simple and quick. He took 3 eggs fro his fridge and cracked them into a pan he put onto his stove. He grabbed a match from the counter and lit the stove, pulling the match back and blowing it out. Perhaps he should update his kitchen at some point. But such things would take time. Time that he could instead spend on the mansion.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Jenna snuck into the dark of night and just wondered the city for a little bit. She had time and she needed to find a spot she was likely to find a suicidal person. And if all else failed she could just wait for some man to find her and attempt to take advantage of the poor blind girl who couldn't protect herself. She wouldn't feel any remorse killing him.

At first navigating the town was hard for her. It had been quite some time since she had been here. But the she slowly grew accustomed to the familiar smells and sounds and was able to find her way easily. She made her way to the quiet part of town and drew in a deep breath, searching for the scent of blood. Nothing quite yet.

She wondered farther out of town and there it was. She sniffed the air once more to confirm and that was it, blood. It was. She followed the scent, not hurrying but taking her time. She had learned people found her less threatening like that. This one was male. Young it seemed. Maybe 17 or so. And sitting upon a bridge. Without asking if he would mind she sat down. She could hear his sniffles now. It was clear he was trying to stifle them, now in the presence of someone else. "It's ok. You can cry if you want," Jenna said. She was here to claim his life so she didn't want him to spend it pretending everything was ok. He refused to drop the act though.

"Why are you here?" He asked. He had a nice voice. Poor boy.

"I was in the area." Jenna stared straight ahead, not attempting to mask her disability. It would help in this case. "And I can offer you a less-painful escape." He had been cutting she assumed. Her assumption was confirmed when she heard him put the bit of glass he'd been using down. "You were going to end it weren't you?" There was quite a bit of blood now.

He nodded at first but quickly let out a nervous cough before answering with a, "yes." It was easy to forget to to make accommodations for the disabled. It was a mistake most people made at some point yet he felt guilty all the same. "But the pain's ok. I like it." He got a bit of a high out of it. Most cutters did. It was why they did what they did.

"This is better. Believe me." She turned to face him now, smiling bit. After a second she put out her hand. "Let me help you." She had to stay like that for a while. She could hear his slow breathing so she knew he was still there and the breaths were frequent enough she knew he was still conscious. After a couple minutes she felt his hand join hers.

"You're so cold..." He mumbled, drawing back his hand a little bit before returning it.

Of course she was cold. She was dead after all. "You have to trust me alright? I promise I won't hurt you. But I will end your life. Do you understand?" He answered yes and she smiled, showing her fangs. It earned a quick gasp from him but he didn't pull away from her.

It all made sense to him now. "You're a vampire," He said, stating the obvious. She nodded and he nodded back, mostly to himself, trying to process it. His free hand, the cut one, went to his neck, rubbing it in anticipation of what would happen. In the process a bit of blood got smeared on it, only making Jenna hungrier. "Alright, let's get this over with."

"Alright. Give me your other arm." He did and she leaned over it, gently sucking at the cut and licking the blood from the wound. Once or twice he hissed in pain as her lips brushed against the cut, making it sting more than it already did. When his arm was mostly clean though, she moved to his neck.

She sat on his lap, one leg on either side of him causing her dress to ride up her legs a bit and hands on his chest. It wasn't long until he wrapped his arms around her. She nuzzled into his neck before kissing it gently. She found it was best to start slow with these things. He let out a happy sigh which turned into a stifled moan as she licked along one of his arteries. She smiled and gently began to suck her fangs into his neck. His heartbeat picked up almost instantly.

His arms tightened around her back and she dug her fangs in more before pulling them out, earning a little whine from him. "Shh," she said, a smile in her voice. Blood began to slide down his neck and she licked it up. Once she had cleaned up all that had already leaked out she began to suck at his neck. He was experiencing the high that came along with being fed on like this. But before long he went limp with depth. It was a shame really. He had seemed nice but a girl needed to feed. She pulled a water bottle from her bag and but it under his arm so blood would collect in it. She'd promised to get some for Jeremy. And while that collected she continued drinking from his cooling throat.

------

With the body drained and the bottle full Jenna made her way back to the mansion. Day was coming on but she'd be able to stand a bit of light now she'd had a drink. It was no time before she was back. The first stop she made was at Jeremy's room. She heard him on the guitar and smiled a little bit. Oh how she'd missed him...

She put down the bottle and made her way back to her room without so much as a note to him. It was unlikely he would question it. He had two vampiric kids and himself to feed. Meanwhile Jenna went to her room, closed the blinds so the light wouldn't get in, pulled off the dress tossing it on the floor and climbed into bed. Tomorrow night perhaps she would make another blood run.

Last edited by Le Feu De Mort on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 pm

That turned out much longer than I expected it to.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:24 pm

*sigh* you know what i hate? when you're rping a kid, and their posts are much shorter than everyone else's posts. it just makes it look weird...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

*shrug* I haven't rped a child in a while. And just remember that children are so much shorter than everyone else. So it's ok for their posts to be. (Also children are interested in, like, everything and are easily distracted. This can be used to extend posts if you feel like trying.)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:36 pm

A'ight. It's 12:30 and 'aint nobody on really. So I'mma go to bed. G'night
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 pm

true... but anyways, goodnight!

and sorry... i used all of my energy on the posts i wanted to write... :S

Mandie Anderson; Locked up in her room was how she had spent the past couple of days. It was the anniversary of her and Joshua on the seventh of March (I’m not sure if that’s their actual anniversary, but let’s just pretend it is because I really don’t remember. Razz ), and ever since then she didn’t want to talk to anyone, with Trent being an exception because she didn’t want him to see the sadness behind her fake smile. She hadn’t seen Henry in a week, and she felt horrible about it, but she also felt horrible about Joshua. She wished that Max would come and comfort her, but she knew that he was off having fun with his friend, Cassidy. Trent was always there for her, but he was off playing with his little friend, Rose. Nadine wasn’t an option either, because she was so busy with her wedding the next month. It seemed that no one cared to pay any attention to her anymore. Though she knew that Henry would be glad to give her attention, she didn’t want to feel the guilt that came with being around him. It wasn’t that she didn’t have feelings for him, because she did. She just felt a horrible feeling that she was cheating on Joshua, for some reason. There was no way that he could ever come back, though, and she knew that. The feeling of guilt still overcame her every time she had even though about Henry, though, and she felt as though there was no escape to this hole she had dug herself into. All she wanted was for Joshua to come back, or at least to be able to be around Henry without feeling terrible.

Brigitte Smith; *passed out in the laundry room, among her piles of dirty clothes*

Zack Wilson; He felt as if something around him had been disturbed, so his gray-blue eyes fluttered open, and he squinted over at Abby so that his eyes didn’t hurt from the sunlight filling the room. Watching as she played with Jupiter, who seemed extra hyper this morning, he rolled out of the bed and fell on the floor, groaning in annoyance due to the fact that he didn’t want to get up. “Good morning, Abby.” He mumbled as he stood up and walked past her to go into the bathroom to pee.

Trent Alcatraz-Anderson; *sleeping in Rose’s room*

Linette Sylvester; *sleeping*

Suzie Sylvester; (couldn’t find a repost. :S if you repost, I’ll try to reply later or tomorrow after school!)

Charlie McLeary; Since it was late at night, and most people were either settled in their rooms or out at a bar or something, Charlie felt as if he could comfortably put in his headphones, turn the volume all the way up, and sing his heart out as he made his way down to the kitchen for a late dinner. He meant to eat earlier, it just didn’t really happen… He was too preoccupied with writing in his journal, something his therapist had suggested he did, so that his feeling weren’t completely bottled up in his mind all of the time. He had written about many things in there, although his therapist noticed that he had written about his “new friend, Chloe” more often than anything else. So, yeah, maybe he did like her a lot. She was a pretty cool person. She could sing, and play the guitar, and her eyes… They were this deep brown color that he couldn’t really describe… He had been listening to more love/relationship related songs, although at the moment he was singing, or rather rapping, thrift shop (he was quite horrid, might I add). As he strolled into the kitchen, he was even dancing a bit; though it wasn’t until the moment he looked over at the one other person in the kitchen did his cheeks turn a bright red. He bit down on his lip, and pulled out his earphones, waiting for the teasing and comments to flood his ears.

Alex Smith; A smirk appeared on his lips as he shrugged, “Not exactly sure that you could describe me as an immortal… I can still age, and someday, hopefully sometime in my eighties or nineties, I will die… But, I can do this.” He blew air -more powerfully than a regular human could do - towards Kayla, making her brown hair flow back as if a fan was blowing directly on her. He did it calmly, without any signs of struggle or lightheadedness. It was as soft as he could blow. Ever since he was born, he couldn’t play any instruments that required using the mouth because he either made it sound too squeaky, or too loud, which is probably why he got into girls and not music. He knew how to read music, and play most instruments also, but he just never really had the motivation to become better at any one instrument, or begin singing or anything. He had such a smooth singing voice, too. Maybe all the free time that came along with living at the mansion could go to good use. He could actually become a better musician. That, or he would spend all of his time looking and talking to attractive girls. He wouldn’t complain about either one, though, because he favored the idea of both. Anyway, he looked back over to Kayla with a smirk, “I can control air, basically… Not take a whole bunch of air into my lungs and blow it out..” Just in case she didn’t quite catch that, he had explained it in a confusing way, “Now your turn, darling. What are you?”

Max Anderson; I'm not going to leave. I promise.' Those words were permanently burned into his mind. She promised him that she wouldn't leave. That was far more important than any promise to a date. At that point, it didn't matter whether she wanted to friendzone him, or agree to a date. She promised she would stay, and he was satisfied with that. He just wanted to find her and squeeze her tight and never let go. He wanted to look into her eyes and smile and kiss her over and over, not because he liked her like that, but because happiness made him feel love. This was something that he hadn't felt in a long time. Since his parent's death, no one had promised to be there for him. They found him quite depressing, and they tried to steer clear. And after his best friend cheated on his sister, he was left with no one to vent to. His only friend was his sister. She would be there forever, no doubt, but he wanted more. Sometimes he thought that thinking like that was greedy, but then he realized that it was only what people were like. People needed other people to keep themselves sane. And that's why Max wanted Cassidy so bad. he felt himself slowly going crazy with loneliness and he wanted her to keep him sane. And that promise certainly left him feeling sane, and very much alive as he shot baskets in the backyard, sinking in every free throw he attempted. (ps, he's playing basketball... Just in case that wasn't clear... ^_^)

Nadine Anderson; (idk what to write for her… :S)

Giselle Caldwell; She nodded silently into the pillow as she heaved out a sigh and rolled onto her back to get up from the bed. Looking at Jeremy’s back as he played his guitar, she walked into the bathroom to retrieve the pain killers. Her headache wasn’t unbearable, but the least she could hope for was that the medication would put her to sleep, so that she didn’t have to think about last night. Just like Jeremy had used alcohol to escape reality, she hoped that sleep would have the same effect. She wasn’t exactly sure why Jeremy had left in the first place. It was all a bit fuzzy after they left the kitchen, but she did know that he left. Just in the middle of everything. Why, she had no idea. It hadn’t made her mad, or anything, she was just frustrated that he would do that. It worried her, also. Like she did something wrong, or he was having second thoughts on being back together with her. She shut the door behind her, and gripped the counter with her hands, looking up at herself in the mirror. Her eyes wandered across her face and then looked over to the cabinet that most likely contained the pain killers. She opened it and grabbed the bottle, pouring three in her palm and popping them, one by one, into her mouth, taking gulps of sink water in between. She grabbed another two for Jeremy, and put the bottle back in the cabinet before walking out of the bathroom and over to Jeremy, smiling slightly as she handed him the pills.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Insomnia fucking sucks.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 pm

*nod nod* most definitely. also, falling asleep after staying up until fiive (i think? daylight savings time messed me up. it might've been six...) the previous night... isn't as easy as you think... -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I usually go to sleep before this and wake up 10 at the latest on weekends. And that's rare. So my sleep schedule will be trashed. I can operate on 4-5 hours (used to all the time) just not well.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm

You know, I would have expected Wolfie to be awake by now.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 pm

yeah, me too... huh... does the uk have a day off today? scampi's not on either...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Doubt it. They usually have different breaks than me. And my spring break is next week. (Woo for only a 3 1/2 day week this week)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Ya, I'm usually on before this cause at 7 I start getting ready. 6-7 is my waking up time. And there is just something I would like to get out of my system before I explode.

Why the fuck won't it just stop snowing until fucking December?! The now makes me feel cold and it's just starting to piss me off how it's March, it'sspring nopw so snow, fuck off and leave me the hell alone!

Anyway, work experience today! Yay! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:52 pm

dang, that's early! mines not until the first week of April... sheesh. i feel like i go to school for so long. -_- everyone's always having breaks earlier than me, and getting out earlier too. i don't get out until June 13.

haha, being some snow over here to Seattle! we got no snow this year... welllll, there was one day it started snowing at school, but it melted before we even got home... -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Where I live it doesn't matter what season it is, weather happens. April? Nope. Let's drop down to 20° and have a snow storm.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Alright, I'm going to try to go to sleep again. Might be back in a little bit though.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 pm

After this year, I never want to see snow again! Anyway, I should probably start getting ready since I don't wanna be late for my first day X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 pm

bye guuuuuys.

and now I'm alone to ponder where wolfie is

any characters wanna speak to me? im lonely. DX

no? well then. okay. -_- i see how it is.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm

I walked with Sam to the diner and grimaced upon seeing the waitress near the back of the room. Damn, now we'd have to attempt being sneaky... Actually know, we shouldn't have to be sneaky in a Diner because of her, she should just know not to flirt with customers' fiances! "Lets just try to do this as quickly as possible." I told Sam, pressing a kiss to his cheek before heading towards the counter where you ordered food. "What do you plan on getting, Sam?"

Heading up to my room, I quickly packed everything, just pretty much stuffing everything in my suitcase in a semi-tidy way. The only things that didn't go in the suitcase was I change of clothes and my hat, on once I had changed into something cleaner and the dirty clothes had been put in the suitcase, nothing was left out. I looked around the room as I put my hat on, then shrugged since I hadn't really gotten attached to it or anything, before heading downstairs with my stuff, waiting for Dilynn to hurry up.

As I headed upstairs to my room, I couldn't help a slight smirk. It appeared that James wanted more than just the simple kisses I was giving him. I would bear that in mind when I returned to his room, what James wanted, James got and besides, I certainly would not mind if things went a bit further, as long as it didn't go, as the children say nowadays, 'All the way', as we were not married yet and it would be entirely against tradition. Once I arrived in my apartment, I went straight to my bathroom, showering, then brushing my teeth and combing my hair. I exited the bathroom in just a towel before putting on some clothes - dress pants, crisp white long-sleeved shirt with the top button undone and shiny black shoes, my usual casual look. After checking my look in the mirror, making sure it was pristine, I headed back down to the basement where James resided, only slightly out of breath. Until I saw James. There was not much change to his appearance, but I swear that the untamed mess that was his hair looked rather attractive, actually, and the fact that he had a towel around his neck implied that James had just had a shower, and that entertained thoughts that I was embarassed to have. Blushing slightly, I shook off the thoughts and walked over to James, hugging him from behind and peering over his shoulder. "Mmm, eggs. Good choice, my love." I smiled, pressing a light kiss to his shoulder before deciding that I should compliment his hair. "By the way, the way your his is at the moment is rather attractive. Perhaps you shouldn't brush your hair more often."

Wow, it seemed as if Zack was the grumpy one today! Abby giggled a little at that and said, "Morning Zacky!" Before turning her attention back to the fluffy little pup she was playing with. Grabbing one of Jupiter's toys, she threw it across the room and watched as the Yorkie happily chased it then returned with it in his mouth. Silly doggy, tidying up Abby's mess.

Giselle set the pills down next to me as I finished off the song. "No, you'll never be alone, when darkness comes you know I'm never far, here my whispers in the dark, whispers in the dark, whispers in dark, whispers in the daaaaark." I played the rather long outro and then smiled a little when I finished, taking off my guitar. "Thanks Giselle." As I took the pills, I realised that Jenna's scent was coming from outside and froze a little. Getting up, I walked over to the door and opened it, only to find a bottle of blood. What? The mansion had no blood! Where did Jenna get this? As soon as I opened the bottle, I recoiled from the scent, my throat burning with hunger. I quickly replaced the cap and took a couple deep breaths. This blood was too fresh to be anything from a blood bank, this came from someone who recently died, someone Jenna killed. "No, Jenna, you don't have to be a monster." I whispered mostly to myself before walking back into my room and putting the bottle on top of my drawers. "We can give this to the twins later, but I think we'll need to go to Heaven soon, for my sake at least." I told Giselle. I wasn't going to drink the bottle of blood Jenna had gotten me. I wasn't going to drink blood from someone she killed, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that, even if I wasn't the one who killed the person. I just... I couldn't resort to drinking from people who had been killed, that would mean my parents were right when they kicked me out, that I was a monster. Heaving a sigh, I flopped onto the bed and groaned.

((And I can't find a repost either, but Logan brought the pizza and wine glasses and a bottle of coke in, put on some romantic music, then cuddled up with Suzie in the corner. I can't remember what he said, but Suzie could ask about the coke and wine glasses, maybe. Now I'm reeeaaallly late for college :S))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

*Yawns and stretches.* Hey guys... It's 3:45 here and I can't sleep Dx
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm gonna try and get some sleep. I'll be on later today. Have a good day at college, wolfie Smile And have a good day where ever you go, Rae xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi Wolfgirl Very Happy Joe and Ryan are gonna fade after they've eaten spaghetti XD W-What! Ryan keeps thinking about sleeping with you so you might as well. O.O B-But, there's a child in her room and a child in mine! Then use a spare bedroom! O///O I wasn't informed of this event, I'm not mentally prepared! Tough toughies! Anyway, time to go to college! Bye' O///O Bye...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next