House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 am

i would, but Rae's going to some outlet mall soon. :/ we can always still talk on here though... *smiles slightly and shrugs*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am

Yeah, you guys don't really count. Brady can't really carry the shifting gene onto future generations so it'll just be like having normal kids. Two humans... I meant in the future Marco, I don't support my brother having children at such a young age.
Actually, he still has the gene and will pass it on. He just can't physically shift himself because of an injury not because the gene was wiped out. Haven't you learned that in college yet? Rolling Eyes
Well, I try you know. *presses another kiss to her lips and smiles*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 am

Heehee, my crush and his band gor through as well X3 they were after me and wre really good! They came 1st, I came 5th *shrug* Yup Smile maybe another time, besides, scampi's pretty tired Razz Ya, and I have to get up early tomorrow to do my science homework cause Miss Bowyer's strict with homework -_- Good. That way I don't have any thing to worry about.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 am

Have fun with the homework Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 am

Ryan turned to Kiara as she watched her run out the door after handing Kodi the crying Hope. Bentley whimpered and began to steam tears from his eyes too. Ryan sighed and shook her head. When Joe's voice broke the silence, Ryan turned to him. She sighed again, and tears formed in her eyes. "You don't remember falling asleep in the ally... Right?" She asked, when Joe nodded, she continued. "I'm your girlfriend..." She began. "this is my son, but he isn't yours. Kiara and Hope are your daughters... Their mother is no longer in the picture though.." She wasn't sure how he was taking this, for the expression on his face remained confused. "If you look at your spell book, you'll notice that pages were ripped out..." Her voice was breaking, and cracking from the tears. "You erased your memory, and gave me this... To remind you of the people on this list when you woke." She pulled out the note of the names he had written on them and handed it to him. "You have been going through some rough patches, and... couldn't handle them... you were trying to protect your family and... thought... killing" The word was tough to get out of her mouth. "yourself was the best idea..."

Tyler looked at her and smiled. "Thanks." He gave her a charming half smile. "I'm Tyler by the way." He said, holding out his hand above his guitar to the girl. "And you are..?" He asked, the smile still on his face.

Kayla wondered through the house. There seemed to be a lot going on today, and everyone was talking. She moved her way into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door. Hoping to find something good. She was sick of this cold weather. She didn't like it, and snow always got caught in her pelt when she shifted. She wanted the warmth again. She missed it. Finding nothing that appealed to her, she reached for a cold soda and closed the door. She jumped onto the counter and pulled the tap on the soft drink. She crossed her legs, and took a drink of the soda. Looking around carefully.

Sorry it kind of sucks. xDD As does Tyler's xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 am

Mm will do Rolling Eyes I have to get up extra early though cause I need time to wake up DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 am

Valissa reached her hand out and shook his hand lightly "Valissa. But call me Liss, or Lissa." she said nicely and smiled back at him "IF you're here im guessing you know about the mansion in the clearing back where I walked from?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 am

So, rp anyone? Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 am

Tyler smiled and nodded his head after taking his hand back down to his guitar. Her strummed a c cord without looking at the strings. "Yes, Miss Lissa." He said with a smirk. "I live there." He laughed lightly.

Linz, I would, But I'm sure you have lost the repost, as I have not replied in so long Dx
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 am

Erasing my memory? I didn't even know that spell yet! Pulling out my spell book, I flipped through the pages, spotting the ripped ones, just as Ryan said. My face paled as I saw a memory erasing spell, then paled even more as I recognised the words from the page it weas open to earlier, after I woke up. And one of the effects was sending you to sleep too, leaving you with no memory of particular events when you woke up. Oh no. Please don't tell me this was real! I actually felt light headed, thinking about how I could perform such a spell, and I sat on the floor in the hall, leaning aainst a wall to support me as I stared at the spell. "But... B-But why would I try and kill myself? Why would I even want to forget people so close to me?" People who were strangers now! I tore my eyes away from the page and looked up at Ryan. "What happened that made me take such drastic measures?" Did I even want to know? The little girl Kodi was holding - my daughter, apparently, though I was struggling to believe that I could ever have children, especially the older girl, who looked far too old to be my daughter - was starting to wriggle in Kodi's arms, I could hear her mumbling 'Daddy', but was that really me? Was I really her father?

I'll rp too. And Kodi no go and comfort Kiara?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 am

So how have you been, my dear? *pulls him down on the couch and snuggles into him*
you just got told. Razz
okay. ^_^ are we still gonna talk though?
*smirks* hey Ryker. Wink

ill reply later. i think. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:08 am

mee XD

Lissa nodded "Ah, I havent really seen you. But then again, I'm not very outgoing to actually know." she shrugged and leaned on a tree "Its very nice to meet you though, Tyler. Do you mind if I ask what your..power is? Like..what you are? You dont have to answer though."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

O.o Kiara said she wanted to cry alone..? But alright, I'll send him off after her :3

Ryan shook her head. She knelt down with Bentley in her arms. "You told me not to tell you... Not to remind you of what you were trying to get away from..." She whispered, and whipped away the tears that ran down her face. Then whipped away the tears that ran down Bentley's face as he began to calm down.

Kodi sighed and bounced Hope gently. He then decided to go after Kiara. He then walked out the door without saying anything, and Hope still in his arms. He jogged to find Kiara, which made Hope giggle a little from the bouncing. When he finally saw her in the forest, he trailed her. "Kiara, please, wait.." He called at her.

Tyler smiled. "It's nice to meet you too." He said, then strummed once more. "I'm a werewolf." He said after he stopped chuckling at her rambling on.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 am

Valissa Nodded "I see.. so thats what I scenced when I had gotten closer to you. I didnt really reconize the smell" she shrugged once more and looked around "What brings you out here?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 am

Actually, Collin had left for the battle so the repost wouldn't matter much. I don't believe I wrote anything on him returning though after the explosion.

Rolling Eyes Well, I didn't know. It still doesn't count much, Brady isn't really that much of anything special.
Says the one who isn't even a Newlin...
Rather busy writing the speech for Bradys wedding so I've been a bit stressed, but things are looking up as of late. How about you? *pulls her close and nuzzles his head into her shoulder*
Hello Comrade, how are we this lovely evening?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 am

So beautfiul! *Bursts into tears!* I'd save Lightning any day! She's hot and bad*ss! X3

Just because she wants doesn't want people to see her cry, doesn't mean she doesn't want to be comforted. It's hard to explain... It's like she wants someone to show they care by not letting her push them away or whatever.

"I see..." The confused expression faded, twisting into a frown. I sure hope it wasn't my family that caused me to want to forget things. I wanted a paternity test on the toddler, Hope, and the older child, Kiara, just to further convince me that they were mine or prove otherwise, but all the evidence that I had used the spell was there, so there was a high possibility that if they said I was their children, they were mine. I tried to think of the positives of this discovery, and although it was hard, I managed to find one. "Well, at least I don't have to ask you out now, because apparently I've already done that." A small smile twitched on my face, but it didn't survive long and I soon frowned again, feeling terrible for forgetting Ryan and her son and my daughters and maybe even Kodi.

I could barely talk I was crying so much, but I knew I'd need to stop soon; I could feel that I was about to collapse to the ground because of the gut wrenching sobs any minute now. When I felt my knees start to give way, I leviatated myself into a tree, thinking that Kodi wouldn't risk Hope's life by following me into the tree with her. "G-Go away, Kodi." It was hard to speak through the tears. "I don't wa-nt anyone s-seeing me like- like th-is." To think that I was the one who drove my mother away and pushed my father to the point of wanting to kill himself. All this time, I thought something else was the cause of it but no, I was, my parent's couldn't cope with me for some reason and my dad considered killing himself because of it! I was a terrible person. I didn't know what I had done, but I must've been a terrible person if my parents couldn't cope with me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 am

Ryan laughed a little, and then gently leaned forward to bury her nose in his neck. She couldn't get to close, for she had Bentley in her arms. "This, this is true." She laughed. She pulled back and sat down in the hall in front of him. Bentley in her lap. "Are you... okay now?" She asked, still not sure at all how he was taking this. It was just so much to take in, and with Kiara barging in like that, it didn't help the situation at all. Wait, why was Ryan blaming this on Kiara? Maybe it was Ryan's fault..? She shook her head, and kissed Bentley's head. Trying to cope.

Kodi sighed. "Remember when we agreed to never leave eachother? In good times or bad?" He looked up at Kiara, then down at his feet. "You're my best friend, and I just might be in love with you." He whispered, talking at his shoes. "Please, come down before you get hurt." He said, as Hope began to squirm. "Hope wants you.." He said, looking back up.

"It's a werewolf thing." Tyler responded with a wink. "I'm not cold, at all." He laughed.

I keep forgetting about Tyler.. xDD Sorry, Britt. xDDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am

Pretty good, dear sir. ^_^ how is yourself?
How's the speech? *smiles* can't wait to hear it. Im sure it's pretty fantastic. *kisses his cheek and smiles*
Hey! *grins and runs over to Brady jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist, pressing a kiss to his lips*
all of the girls are reuniting with their boyfriends and stuff and I'm just here. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 am

XD its ok

Valissa let out a soft giggle "Well lucky you. You can acually roll around in snow and not be cold huh?" she hugged her arms closer to herself "I know im freezing. Most of my training payed off except for this kind of training."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 am

"I... I don't know... I think I'll be much better when or if I start remembering things." I answered hugging my knees to my chest and smiling every so slightly once again, because that thing Ryan had done with her nose in my neck had felt really nice. "Right now everything's confusing and there's so many questions running through my mind that I doubt I'll sleep much tonight." Looking down at Bentley, I decided to ask the question that popped into my mind referring to him. "Is he my son? And how many children do I have exactly?"

I heard the whisper thanks to my vampire-like hearing but chose to ignore it, not wanting to think about my feelings towards Kodi right now. I just shook my head, sniffled and rubbed my damp eyes. "I-If Hope sees me crying, then she'll- cry." I explained, hugging my knees to my chest, knowing that I wouldn't get hurt up here. "It's pr-probably best if she stay-ed away anyway, I-I mean, I made m-mom leave and dad tried to k-kill himself because of me, and I don-t want Hope to do the same." I cried into my knees, not coming down, pushing Kodi away because I felt too upset to face anyone right now.

((*Drags Logan in.* Here you go Suzie, enjoy! Huh? What's going on? O.o))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 am

I think its rather horrid really, since I've never been very good with writing stuff so important. I might just give up my spot to Collin, he's bound to excite with whatever he comes up with. *Sighs* How are you though, really?
*stumbles slightly at first but regains balance and pulls away from the sudden kiss with a smile* Hey Gorgeous
*rolls his eyes at all the couples before turning his attention to Brig again* Fairly well considering the past few nights, thank you for asking. Quick question though, is it just me or does being single make every couple seem ridiculous?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 am

*smiles and kisses his lips* Nothing's going on. just wanted to see you like everyone else sees their boyfriend. ^_^
Good. ^_^ i've been doing absolutely nothing, so *shrugs* but don't worry, Henry. I'm sure your speech will be great.
*thinks for a moment then nods* Yeah, pretty much makes all the couples seem ridiculous. i try not to pay too much attention to them, but they're just everywhere! it's hard...
And how have you been, husband-to-be? *smiles and lets her hands rest on the back of Brady's neck*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 am

Oh, I see. *Grins and pulls Suzie into a hug, plantig a long, drawn out kiss on ber lips before pulling away and grinning again.* In other words you were missing me, right? Well I missed you too, Suzie-Sue. A lot :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:37 am

Agreed, they seem to taking over, dear friend. I find it difficult to focus whilst single because of them and whilst in a relationship because I happen to be too busy being ridiculous. This couple thing, it's quite confusing. *shrugs*
I find it hard to understand how you could be doing nothin lately, since your practically always busy. As for my speech though, I don't think it'll be as great as you make it sound but ive run through two notebooks trying to write it so it might be average.
Missing my amazing fiancé, how about you wife-to-be? *Presses his hands into her back to steady her*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:06 pm

*shrugs* i think that's how everyone works. they get annoyed by the couples, then they become the annoying ones when they're in a relationship. *rolls eyes* I, however, think relationships are dumb because people's feeling end up getting hurt no matter what.
dont worry. I'm sure it'll be just fine. *smiles* just the fact that you have enough guys to get up there and talk. i couldn't do that. I'm impressed. ^_^
Stressed with school, but otherwise just missing you right back. *presses another kiss to his lips and smiles as she pulls away* Weddings coming up in a month... I am pretty excited.
Im glad you did. Razz i missed you too. ^_^ and so did Linette! she's sleeping right now, though. i took her in the pool for the first time today! ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next