House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Morning

Cassidy: "Night." I called after him as he left. I should be going to bed as well, but I didn't want to. I'd just end up having a nightmare about what happened today, so if I could try and avoid that then I was going to. Even if it meant staying awake the remainder of the night. After collecting the letter from the side draw, I tiptoed up to my room trying not wake anyone up as I passed. Once in my room the first thing I did was wash my feet in the shower, but the water felt so nice that I ended up getting undressed and getting in. It felt good to finally get rid of all the dust and dirt. 40 minutes later I was sat in the kitchen with a tub of icecream and Max's letter infront of me, wearing my pjs an oversized hoodie and fluffy bedsocks. Red was curled up under the chair fast asleep and I envied her. I wanted to be in my warm bed, but I couldn't risk falling asleep. I guess you could say I had a fear of nightmares, or of waking up from them to be accurate. So instead I was going to read Max's letter and write a reply, or that was the plan, but I'd spent the last 10 minutes rereading the letter over and over. I don't know what I expected, maybe some cheesey poem that we could laugh about, not a letter asking me whether I wanted to date him. Well no, more like saying he likes me and asking whether I like him back. Which was sweet, but... Did I like him back, like that? I cared about him that much was obvious, and I thought he was goodlooking, but did I want to be more then friends? Sure we had our moments, but the rest of the time we were just friends. He never acted any different, never hinted that he wanted more. Or was I too blind to see it? I began replaying every memory that I had with Max and overanalysed it all in the way only a teenage girl could, trying to find any hints that I had missed. The compliments, eye contact that lasted a little longer then normal, seeing him looking at me out the corner of my eyes, the long hugs, holding hands, those soft little smiles of his that made me feel important. Pushing my icecream to the side, I began writing a reply, hoping that it would help me figure out my thoughts. Roughly half an hour later I was tucking Max's letter and mine into my pocket. Now I just had to stay awake until Red woke up and then we could go for a run.

Spoiler:
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:56 pm

It's fine Rae Smile hope you feel better soon, sleep Razz that might help you, if you can get to sleep that is :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Awwwww. Hey Maxxy! It's ok. ^_^ She didn't deny you! *hugs Maxxy tight*
*rolls eyes but doesn't push her away* You think I'm sad? Calm down, Rae. I just need to give her some time or something. I think...
*continues hugging him* oh, i know you aren't sad. i just like hugging you.>:3
*shakes head* ok, whatever.
Heehee. :3

and thanks scampi! i slept 15 hours last night though, so i might have a hard time falling asleep. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 pm

So not only is mum forcing me to go to college but she woke me up an hour early. I hate her -_- 5hrs 30mins sleep is not gonna have a good affect on me today.

Damn it. I hugged Sammi even more and ran my fingers through her hair, out of ideas now that there wasn't a way to fix things. "Well then... I-I don't know, if you can't fix it, then maybe you should just do something really good to make up for it, something related to it but not necessarily fixing it, like..." I thought for a monet, not sure where my own words were going. "Like if you ran over a stray dog or something, adopt one and treat it really well. Sure Yuki would be p***ed off but it might feel like you're making up for what you did to the original dog, right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Sammi: "I can't do something like that though." I said in nothing more than a whisper. I couldn't though, because I had killed the child, I couldn't adopt one and trat it nicely! If I wanted a kid I would have kept the one I had! "I... I should get some sleep, I have school tomorrow morning." I said and crawled off him and made my way into the bedroom, sinking into the bed, letting my pillow absorb any stray tears I missed. I would have to tell him... Sooner or later.

Mehh, that sucked :/ anyway, on the bus to school, yay fun! Rolling Eyes
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Omg XD

Luke: *Sat on the bus, taking up 2 seats*
Old man just got on the bus: *to Luke* Do I have to sit on your knee?
Luke: *Moves over a seat*

XD people like that make my day!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:57 pm

I sighed abd tidied up a little, putting the empty cans in the bin and putting the unopened ones in a pile in the corner of the bedroom. Once Yuki came out of the bathroom, I shut the door and climbed into bed behind Sammi. "You'll have a hangover so don't bother going to school. I'll pick up the work you've missed, you just take a day off to relax, ok?" I pressed a kiss to Sammi's back, then whispered, "Goodnight gorgeous." Before closing my eyes. I didn't fall asleep though, I couldn't stop worrying about what was wrong and why she wouldn't tell me.

Lol XD Well done old man! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 pm

I'll say it again, hospitality and catering is so freaking boring!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Get back to lesson, missy! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm in lesson Razz we're on the computers, and I've completed task 1 Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Fair enough. I'm at home in pain, waiting for my mum to get me a hot water bottle before I take a nap on the couch or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Ahhh. I see. Heh heh, parents evening this week! I'm not going! Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I haven't been to the last 2 parents evenings and neither have my parents XD Why aren't you going?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Parents never go Razz I'm a good girl, so they don't care Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

The good girl who's using the school computers for fun, not work Razz Lol XD But awesome! I think my parents just went because they wanted to hear the teachers talk about how wonderful I am XD It all changed when I got to college though, I wasn't awesome anymore :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

pay no mind to my small rant:

Hey, whoever is here
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Linz *Huggles.* I think you should take the day off too, to get some sleep, or maybe after you come home, go straight to sleep. Maybe have a little snack, then sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't want to sleep, it's frightening. My mom offered me sleeping pills but I think thatll just prevent me from waking up from the horrible nightmare when everything goes sour. My mom tried to make a joke out of it last night, saying that I proved the old saying wrong on how 'if you die in your dream you die in real life'. Well, I'm still alive here but it just keeps replaying and replaying over and over. I wake up in terrible sweats and crying. I hardly ever cry, and it's always when I'm either hurt or when somebody passes away. I don't even cry when I break something. My leg, no tears and I walked on it all day. After the first car accident I never cried. But I cry after a single nightmare because it feels so real and its based off of what happened to me. I've never been able to get away and sleep lately has only been makin things worse. My uncle tried everything, and I mean everything, to get me to sleep better but it didn't work. I only had a more confusing version of my dream than ever. I dont know, sleeping pills sound appealing but also sound like the death of me. What do you think?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 pm

I'd say sleeping pills would be a bad idea, especially since you have the nightmares a lot :/ It might sound childish but maybe if someone slept next to you? Sometimes company can be helpful...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 pm

I've heard that before, but who would I get to sleep next to me is the question. My five year old brother wouldn't, he more interested in watching either spiderman or hotel Transylvania all day. More older brother wouldn't, he's probably going to play Xbox all day. My mom left for work and my sister will leave for school. I don't have anybody willing nor able to accompany me. I'll probably just have to deal with the sudden drifting off and such just to make up nine hours. That's how I got two last night, it was an accident. *sighs* Thanks, for trying to help. It's a lost cause honestly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Get someone to sleep next to you tonight? Or maybe sleep in your mum's room on the floor? I used to do that when I was little and it was really helpful.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:02 am

I'll try that, it sounds like it could work. I used to climb into bed with my mom when I was first having the nightmare, and it made the images subside for a while. *shrug*

Anywho, since I can't sleep, wanna rp? I'll have to reply first...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:02 am

Sure sure, rp Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 am

Sam: "I slept really well, actually. Better than in a long time, which is hard to believe since I've been sleeping quite well lately with you in bed alongside me." He shrugged and rolled over to support himself on his elbow. "How about you? Up until I was crushing you did you sleep very well?" Leaning forward, he teasingly brushed his chin across her shoulder and down her arm just to see her reaction to his beard on her skin as he waited for her response.

Dilynn: "I'll try not to hurt you, but it's not as easy as you think." Turning to him and stepping closer until she was close enough to see her reflection in his gaze, she placed her hands gently on his sides and leaned up on her tippy toes. "I should also let you know that I rescued your hat and it's back in my room at the mansion. It's weird seeing you without it and I'll try and pick it up for you tomorrow morning after everything." She pressed a quick but gentle kiss to his lips before withdrawing and standing back onto the heel of her feet.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 am

I giggled and recoiled from Sam's chin, because it's scratchiness somehow tickled my skin. "Stop, that tickles!" I took a moment to compose myself and then I smiled and moved closer to my fiancé. "I slept fine, thanks. I always do when I sleep next to you. Or underneath you, in this case." I teased Sam I little, kissing him softly and then pulling away with a grin. "And I'm sure you slept better, what with your new version of a pillow. Just don't do it again, even if it's an accident."

My hat was saved! Woohoo! "Thanks, Dilynn. I reay appreciate it." I grinned and then leaned down to kiss Dilynn, then sat down against the wall.. "I guess we'll have to wait for the sun to go down now, which should be...-" I looked to the skyline and shrugged. "In a few minutes... Should I, like, get protrctive gear or something?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next